The Highway Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like this, little lady. I've got a good hold on that nipple."

His squeeze tightened, and her mouth dropped from the thrill, "mmm, ah."

"Yeah, you like that?"

Afraid to answer, Ornella closed her eyes, losing the struggle to fight the tingling sensation.

"Mm, sir."

"That's it, little lady. Your friend wants some, too, eh? That nipple keeps winking at me," Ron chuckled.

The battle commenced when Ron assaulted her other nipple, squeezing tightly.

Ornella winced in pain, "No, it hurts!"

"Easy. Easy there, calm yourself. You are so hot and ready for my cock, but I need to warm you up for this big monster."

"No. I'm not, sir. I don't like this."

"Bullshit. I know that little cunt is dripping," Ron smiled, leaning over.

He dropped her other nipple into his mouth, sucking the bud back to its peak.

"Oh. No, no, sir."

Her nipple was surrounded by his mustache, tickling her bulges. His tongue captivated her senses as it twirled around her sensitive pearl.

"Sir. Oh. Oh. My. You have to stop, please. I...."

Ron looked up with a sly grin, "Never had someone suck 'em like me, now have you?"

"Sir, No. Please..."

Ornella fought the pleasure, not wanting to fall into his web, but his tongue slithered onto her other sore nipple giving it solace from his brute pinching. Ron suckled each nipple with passion before roaming his tongue around each mound.

Ornella protested as his tongue slid up her neck, "No. Sir. Sir, sir, oh, sir."

Ron's hairy mouth nibbled against her neck, his breath hot, causing her cheeks to blush red.

"Hmm, you taste like beer," His lips settled on her cheekbone, giving her a sloppy kiss, "Those lips. Hmm, kiss me."

Shaking her head, Ornella closed her eyes, scrunching her nose as their lips met. Ron moaned and slipped his tongue around her closed mouth.

"A shy little whore, huh? Too shy to kiss a man who's risked his life trying to keep you alive?" his fingers intertwined with her silky mane, steading her head for another unwanted smooch.

"I'm sorry, sir. But..."

"But what?" Ron asked, lapping his tongue across her lips.

Ornella bit her lip and pouted, "Sir. Believe me. I am no whore."

"Is that right?" Ron asked, lapping his tongue around her cheeks.

"I promise you, sir. It's not a lie."

"Kiss me. And I'll see for myself, whores tend not to use tongue."

Ornella closed her eyes as he grasped the back of her head. Slowly, she fluttered her lips around his hairy mouth. This kiss, she thought, would prove her innocence. Keeping her hands at her side, she curled her tongue around his filthy mouth. His hands traveled down to her nipples, pinching both for his pleasure.

"Ah! You are a whore," Ron grinned, "A playful little tramp."

"Ugh, no, sir." Ornella whined, trembling from his hold, "Stop. It hurts me. I don't like that."

"Take your shorts off. Let me see that wet cunt, whore."

"No, sir, I'm not. Please, I can't," Ornella whimpered, keeping still to reduce his tug on her tanned nibbles, "Please, uh, sir, stop."

Ron wore a smile that hinted her torture was his pleasure. Eying her switching thighs, he grunted, "You still want to pretend you're such a tender little girl that hasn't been fucked in every hole, huh?"

"I haven't. And I am not lying this time. I'm not a whore."

"Alright not-a-whore. Take those shorts off, and I'll stop."

To halt the discomfort, Ornella raised her hips, slipping the jeans down around her thighs. She gave him an icy blue stare that charred into his hooded lids, covering his glossy eyes. Ornella was confused since her nipple had grown used to the pain, and her cunt was beginning to drip onto the seam of her light purple panties. This couldn't be happening.

"Take them pretty little panties off," Ron rattled his hand, resulting in extra annoyance and warmth shooting around her sensitive nipple.

Ornella made a cute grimace that Ron found adorable, "I'll do it. I'll do it. Stop."

Pulling each long-tanned leg out of the light fabric, she dropped them to the dirty car floor. Ornella kept her thighs closed and looked toward Ron.

He could glimpse a line of fur that covered her delicate bits and smiled with delight.

"Open them," Ron ordered, twisting her nipple.

Ornella moaned out differently than before, scarcely spreading her thighs. The soft flesh peeking from her gaped thighs was beyond compare. It took Ron back to his college years since that was the last time he had seen a cunt so sweet. Releasing her nipple from his hold, Ron pressed his thick fingers on her thin outer lips with no thought of his violation. He admired her warm crevices, wishing he had a camera to document the beautiful sight.

"My God, look at that pretty cat," Ron grinned, "You never had your little clit pinched?"

The thought of having her intimates pinched made her close her legs tightly.

"Please, sir. Don't hurt my flower."

"Aw, I was just messing." Ron chuckled lightly, inching her thighs back open, "I won't hurt it. I want to rub it, is all."

Ron used his left hand to hold her thighs open to get into the precious sight between them. The initial touch made her leap from her seat. Ron got a kick out of her bouncy tits.

"There it is. That's your little flower, eh?" Ron asked, licking his lips and sliding between her pussy brims to press softly against her dry clit.

Squirming around, Ornella grasped his forearm as he brought a newfound pleasure into her world. "Wait. Mm, sir. You should stop. I..."

His slow exploration caused Ornella to lean her head back on the cushion and relish in the thrill. His jagged dirty fingers drifted above the hood of her clit and rotated gently.

"Ohh," her chest heaved with unwanted desire, "Mm, no."

Ornella shifted her torso, and her shirt leaned up, revealing a lean stomach and delicate curves.

"You're built like a Goddess. Hmm, you're a little sexpot, aren't you?"

"No. No. I'm not, I told you. I'm not a whore."

Ornella moved her head to stare out into the open field as the stranger ground his fingers into the newly learned place. The phenomenon was the reason, her thighs were filled with tension, and her mind was murky of thought, forcing her to only think about the intense pleasure.

"Oh, goodness. Sir. Oh, my ugh."

Ornella looked down, wondering what was happening to her flower. His slow manipulation thawed her back, and she slumped over. Her thighs fell apart, allowing him to work his magic fingertips without a fight, "mmm, sir."

Ron moved down closer to examine her turmoil, knowing he was causing her pleasure made his cock jump in his palm, "I bet you want to cum all over my fingers, don't you, little whore? Is that what you want?"

Ornella couldn't comprehend his foul wording, although she felt something could happen if he continued to rub.

"I...Oh, stop, stop. sir."

"Stop, what? You want to cum on my damn fingers," Ron chuckled, "I bet you are leaking pussy juice all over my seat."

Ron stopped exploring her clit to check out her soaking pussy hole. It was trickling moisture, not to his surprise. The soft flesh around his middle finger caused him to breathe heavily, enticed by her wet warmth.

With her mouth dry, Ornella's face contorted in discomfort when his finger merged inside her tight hole, keeping his thumb in rhythm on her now aroused clit.

Her mouth dropped in awe, a piece of herself relinquished in the soon tempting ruin of her once-fresh flower. This man was not who she wanted to be, her first or last, but no longer was that decision up to her.

"Ow!" Ornella hunched over in surprise as Ron pushed deeper with a long thick finger. The pain was enough to enable her sane mind, and she frantically stumbled over her words, "Oh. No! Sir. Please, you'll ruin me. I was..."

Ron stopped and gazed at his finger in shock. What prevented him from entering her cunt was all the proof he needed. She was just as innocent as she claimed, enticing Ron to lean back and smile at his luck.

"A good girl, eh?"

Ornella bobbed her head quickly, "Yes, sir. I am a good girl. I promise you that."

With her chest heaving, she watched Ron's smile fade into a stern expression and placed her hands over her crotch to hide it from his gaze.

Keeping his face stern, Ron flipped his thick hands back over her thighs to remove her hand and examine his first piece of virgin cunt. As he rounded her clit, another shy moan escaped her full lips and became music to his ears.

"You've had others. I can tell. That cat has been toyed with," Ron mocked, encircling her sticky clit, inviting her body to surrender.

"Ohh, No, sir. I've never," Ornella looked toward him with wide eyes, a mixture of excitement and fear.

"You want to go on lying, huh?"

The pleasure was undeniable. As her thighs filled with pressure, Ron's voice seemed to fade in the background. Ornella held her mouth open in surprise, sensing another plunge into bliss.

"Ah, ooh."

She breathed in the stuffy air, and sweat dropped slowly down her chest. His violation suddenly didn't matter, his touch was slowly thawing her inhibitions, and his crimes were becoming a delight.

Ornella sagged, naturally opening her thighs, allowing his harsh caress. The roughness on his fingertips caused a tingling sensation on her clit.

"Oh, sir. Mmm."

"I'm going to break you, girl," Ron chuckled.

Ornella was trembling with unwanted desire and fear, sliding further down to give in to the raunchy act. She didn't want to close her eyes for fear that he would stop. His grotesque appearance was alluring now that his fingers were manipulating her body.

Ron removed his touch to lick his fingers, and Ornella watched with wanting eyes. Not for him, but those dirty fingers had put her in a trance.

Bend over my lap," Ron ordered, "Come on before the farmhands get to work."

Ornella flopped on her back, and Ron chuckled, "The other way, girl."

Ornella twisted, giving Ron a 360 glimpse of her fantastic body. He toyed with her sides, and Ornella giggled at his tickle, sliding over to place her stomach across the gap that had separated their two bodies.

"You're a playful little nympho," Ron mocked with a chuckle, patting his palm on her taut rear.

She didn't want to lean down on his lap and kept her head high, awaiting his following control.

"Do you know what's next, little nymph?"

Her long brown hair covered her cheeks, falling on his lap, "No. No, sir," came Ornella's meek response.

"I want you to suck my cock."

"Sir. I don't think.." Ornella pushed her hair over her shoulder to peer into his dark eyes, "I could never do that. I've never done that."

Sliding his fingers to her mouth, he grinned, "You will do whatever I say. Open those lips. I want to try you out."

Closing her mouth in resistance, Ornella shook her head.

"Open it. You promised me you were a good girl," Ron smacked her soft cheek playfully, "I bet you've had a cock in your mouth. Throat too, perhaps, haven't you, little lady?"

"No-"

Ron was able to slip in a finger when Ornella opened her mouth to protest. Her wet tongue danced around his thick digit, and she dropped her eyes to stare at the cock he was threatening to use. It was rigid and moisture leaked from the tip. The thought of putting it in her mouth filled her with agony.

"Aw, that's it. Wrap those pink lips around my finger, girl."

As Ornella sucked his grimy unwashed finger, Ron grabbed the back of her head.

"Oh- uhh," Ornella groaned as he pushed deeper into her mouth, his dirty nails softly hitting the back of her throat. She gagged and shook her head, spitting drops to dabble onto the car.

"Swallow it. My cock is bigger than these two fingers, aye?" Ron arrogantly grinned, "Open up."

Keeping his hand steady on her head, Ron pushed his fingers into the back of her throat and held them there. Ornella gagged and twisted her head, spitting out the dirty taste of his knuckles.

"Ah. Uhm," Ornella took deep breaths and wiped her mouth with her upper arm.

Swiping his wet fingers over her damp chin, Ron brought the moisture down to her perky breast. Her nipples hardened again, and he smiled.

"Very good girl, you are, pretty lady." Ron grabbed her breasts, kneading them roughly around his palms.

Ornella winced, keeping her eyes on his swaying cock as he pinched her nipples.

"Oooh, sir. Mmm, it hurts."

Hunched over and breathing heavily, Ornella balanced herself as Ron manipulated her breasts roughly. His coarse pinch gave way to pain that soon numbed into a sweet euphoria. Ornella closed her eyes to the odd sensation running up her spine. Her pussy lips were damper with this new form of pleasure.

"Mm, oh."

"You like it," Ron chuckled, "You are a little whore. I knew it."

Ornella sat up straight and shook her head, embarrassed for falling into his trap.

"Get back in position, girl."

"I'm not a whore. I've never done anything. You are making me do this."

"I'm not making you do shit. All women have a little tramp in them," Ron chuckled, "It's not a woman's choice but rather her destiny to be used hard by a man like me. Now, come on, bend over. I see you staring at my meat. I know you've wanted to taste me since I picked you up."

"No."

"No?" Ron laughed, holding up his forearm, where a significant but less than impressive muscle flexed, "Do you see these? One punch could knock a cow on its ass," He looked toward Ornella's blue dazed eyes, "What do you think I could do to you, little lady?"

Ron knocked playfully on her scalp before pushing her head down, "Come on. Bend your waist and keep that ass in the air."

Ornella wiped her mouth and shifted her knees onto the edge of the seat. Growing impatient, Ron groaned, situating her in the proper position. She smelled a musty scent and kept her head up to avoid leaning closer to his lap.

"This is a big cock. Isn't it?"

Ornella looked up and shrugged, unsure, never having seen a cock before.

"It's bigger than you've ever had, huh? Probably the biggest you'll ever get. You'll marry one of those fancy lads with a little cock and a pretty face." Ron chuckled and moved the strands lingering across her forehead, "Lean down and take a shot at getting that big thing in your throat."

Disoriented by the day's events, Ornella slowly declined into Ron's lap. There at eye level, was his rigid cock, knocking against her nose. She couldn't do this.

"Sir. Please, I-"

"Shut up. You are wasting all your good air on words when you should be already sucking the damn thing."

Lagging her tongue, Ornella tasted the salty tip, wet with precum. Her first instinct was to gag but holding her breath, she licked again. Another lick was all she could take, and she reared back to take a deep breath.

"I can't. Sir, please. Don't make me."

"Shh, there there, little whore."

"I'm not a whore. I keep-" Ornella's eyes watered, glossing her crystal blue lakes.

Ron thought her adorable pout was a thrill to see but wasn't a fan of crying women.

"Hey, hey," Ron chuckled, patting her bare shoulders, "You seem to be a good girl. Take your time, and you can try again."

With his softer voice soothing her tension, Ornella breathed a sigh of relief. Grasping the back of Ornellas's neck, Ron pushed her head back into his lap. And just like that, she was back in hell, with his cock swinging around her mouth.

Ornella darted her tongue across his cock head several times, spitting the taste onto his public hair. Avoiding his leaking cockhead, Ornella found a spot near the middle that she lapped around. The placement tasted fair, although still salty. Using the same movement she had remembered Ron using on her nipples, Ornella found a rhythm.

Ron wanted to laugh as her full lips and tongue worked the tiny spot. With her lack of skills amusing him, he allowed her to continue her false job for a while before slumping down.

"You've done enough licking. It's a cock, not a cunt," Ron smiled, " I want you to try and suck it."

Ornella rounded her head back and examined his cock before using her hand to steady its wild swinging.

"Might can't take it all. But take your time. I know it's big."

Ornella parted her lips and reached out for the head of his cock, pausing as a clear slime oozed out like a bead of sweat and trickled down his shaft. Ron's breathing became heavy, and she could hear his frustrated sigh.

Quickly, Ornella wrapped her lips around his thick tip before his harsh voice rang out in disapproval. Settling it between her lips, she let it linger in her mouth, unsure how to finalize the job.

Ron chuckled to himself; having a virgin suck his cock wasn't something that happened daily. Although his cock was aching for proper suction, Ron smoothed out the flyaways that flew around her crown.

"Go down further. I think you should take a little more."

She lowered, sending his manhood deeper into her mouth, arriving at the middle of this thickness. Ornella was still unable to take him any further without feeling the need to puke.

"Up and down," Ron ordered, pulling her brown hair off her shoulder and containing it in his palm.

Ornella moved gradually, keeping her lips loose to avoid touching his cock. Her spit dripped down his shaft, landing on his bush.

"Fucking hell," Ron groaned as his soft nuts filled with passion, "Suck it."

Ron twitched, lightly thrusting his hips, "Up and down. That's it. Suck it. I can sense you're starting to like this. You're doing a great job. Best head I've had all year." Ron laughed, using her false ponytail to pull her head up.

Ron examined her mouth, giving her a few breaths of fresh air.

"Sloppy, girl. You like it sloppy, huh?" Ron laughed as Ornella nodded in agreement, "Get back down there. Suck it and lift that ass a little higher."

Arching her back, she brought his cock between her lips. Sliding down to the middle and back up to the top. It wasn't a complex task. Holding on to his thick meat, Ornella took him deeper into her mouth before inching slowly back to his mushroomed tip.

Ron hissed as if her pleasure was tangible and roamed his palms down her soft arched back, "That's it, little lady. Just like that, lift that ass."

Tucking her knees in her chest, Ornella lifted her ass and sighed. She enjoyed the feeling of his calloused fingers drifting over her bare ass. It was a comfort from the unsavory job. His finger settled between her cheeks, and she dropped her position, slipping his cock across her wet lips.

"Sir. oh-"

Ron slid back down to her pulsing clit, distracting her from his true intentions.

"Get back down," Ron ruffled, giving her ass a pop, "Keep it high. You've got a cutesy little rear. I bet your asshole gets just as wet as that cunt."

"No. I-"

Ron's harsh hold silenced her protest, "Put that cock back in your mouth."

Sharply, she obeyed, rounding his slick tip and rubbing her plump lips over his length.

Ron found a similar rhythm on her clit, and Ornella hummed around his thick shaft, dipping lower.

"You can moan all over my cock, 'Good girl,'" Ron mocked, rubbing a finger along her puckered asshole.

"Ah, just like that."

The first risk jab into her forbidden hole made Ornella lift her head in protest, "Ow!"

"Oh, hush your fuss! You are trying to scare me to death. Give me a goddamn heart attack. I ain't hurt you yet, girl."

His angered voice shrunk her down, but her eyes looked up at him. He couldn't deny her beauty, with her lips dripping precum and drool. It was something enticing about stripping her purity and frightening her that made Ron's cock pulse.

"Put my cock in your mouth," Ron chuckled, pushing her head back into his lap, "Suck. Don't stop until you have a mouth full of my seed, girl. Arch that back and lift that pretty ass."

Assuming the correct position, Ornella went back to work. Unamused by the job, she fastened her pace, tightening her lips around his shaft. Up and down, she bobbed, growing nose blind to the smell between his thighs. Her mouth slipped, and her teeth scraped lightly against his cock. Thankfully, Ron gave a loud moan of approval and continued only to caress her wet asshole

123456...8