The Highway Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humiliated to the core, Ornella turned around with a sour pout on her face. She bent at the waist, sending her curved back down while her boobs smashed into the sheets.

"Please, don't hurt- Ow!"

"Sh, now. I've given you enough thread. You keep pulling at it and taking advantage of my kindness. The only way to cure a hard head is to spank this ass." Ron smiled, swatting his palm softly on her left ass cheek.

Ornella whimpered in protest but soon squealed against the sheets while Ron gave her ass another slap.

"This should teach you," Ron chuckled, "Not to be so stubborn."

"Oh. Ow! Uh, uh," Ornella groaned into the dusty sheets.

With her cheeks on fire from his thick palm, Ornella attempted but quickly failed to shift her hips from his vicious spanking.

"Uhm. No, uhh, stop."

"I've had enough of your back talk, girl. This is what you need. Your father didn't do this when you were a girl, huh?" Ron smiled, slapping his palm against her ass, admiring her light shuffle and how her flesh jiggled against his hand.

Even though the pain had subsided, Ornella still fought his rough handling, and her face reddened with humiliation, not recalling the last time someone had disciplined her. Each pop of her ass brought a different sensation into her mind. She became exceptionally anxious when Ron would waver his hand out in preparation for his next hit. Would it be soft or hard? The question stumbled into her mind. The hard pops made her jump, but the gentle smacks to her already sore ass caused her nipples to jab into the sheets, and a small sigh escaped.

"You're starting to like this," Ron ridiculed. "No. I wouldn't say I like it, sir. It hurts."

"You're lucky. I like you," Ron chuckled, "I got you a present."

Naked and pumped up, Ron shuffled to the small desk, rummaging through a plastic bag. He pulled out a bottle of oil. He shook the small bottle before dotting the contents on her arched ass. The oil felt warm as it slid down her thighs. Ron rubbed it in carefully, soothing her once-aching rear and passionately lurching into her crack.

Ornella pushed her head up, "No. No, sir. Please-"

Ron muffled her voice, pushing her head back into the sheet, "Oh, shut the hell up. Your ass is waxed and ready for fucking."

"Uhmuhh, no-"

"I said, quiet girl! These thin walls. If someone comes to save you, I'll make them watch." Ron chuckled, "You'd like that, eh? Do you want your little boyfriend, Paulie, to see you bent over with your virgin cunt exposed?"

With that threat, Ornella buried her head into the mattress and cocked her ass for Ron's enjoyment.

"There there, little girl, Have you had enough?"

"Mmmm," Ornella turned her head to the side to whimper, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Sorry? I've heard that word from your pretty cock sucking lips enough. I wish I had a dollar for every sorry you had." Ron chuckled, "I'd be a damn millionaire by now, and I ain't known you but a few hours."

Ron eyed her red-tinted ass and smiled, "What exactly are you sorry for?"

"Pouting. And..."

"And? You're a bad girl, ain't ya? Lied and told me you were good."

"Yes, sir. I was a bad girl."

Ron's cock throbbed from her confession, "Do you know what I do to bad girls?"

"Spank them?"

"No. No. That's stubborn girls. Bad girls..." Ron paused and slipped his fingers between her asscheeks.

"No. Please, sir." Ornella jumped away from his touch, "I'll be a good girl."

"That's it, sweet cherry," Ron cooed.

Ornella felt the warmth of his tangible cock poke into her thigh and cringed, knowing the fat head would soon stretch her flower.

Itching between the crack of her ass, Ron settled his thumb around her puckered hole. Ornella was fearful of his next move and instantly tensed. His soft voice surprised her, and she turned her head to the side to hear him correctly, "Sir?"

"I said," Ron stuffed his greasy finger into her asshole, bringing a squeal from Ornella.

"Ah! oh, I, oh," Ornella twisted her head and bunched her shoulders until his finger settled deep in her ass. The discomfort was nowhere near as horrid as before, but it shocked her.

"This is what you need, I said. You need a finger in this asshole. Stop clenching my finger."

Pulling out of her ass, Ron stuffed his finger back inside, causing Ornella's head to shoot up, "Ah. Ahhh! Sir."

Ron paced himself, going in and out a few times while she hissed and clawed at the sheets.

"Ah, sir. Ooh. Stop, please."

He lodged his finger deeper and gave it a rattle, "There you go. Moan, I know you love it."

"Ah, mmm, my," Ornella called out with her eyes shut tight in resistance to the rugged delight, "Sir. um, oh.... Sir, sir."

"Did you say two? Why you want two fingers in your tight little hole? Well, I don't mind that all, little whore," Ron chuckled.

Before Ornella could understand his threat well, Ron shoved a second finger in her ass. Her eyes popped open in surprise, "Ugh...."

Her tight gap squeezed around his digits, and she gave up, squealing to groan in pain. His movement was slow as he ventured deeper into her ass, wiggling his fingers for an extra stretch.

Muffling her whines, Ornella took a bite of the pillow and braced herself as Ron toyed with her foreign hole. Each movement was a different degree of painful pleasure.

"Stop moving. I've got to stretch it."

Ron gave her ass a swat, and chills appeared on her asscheeks.

Ornella dropped her arch. Her thighs had fallen independently, and her knees dug into the thin sheets. Ron enjoyed the view, which looked like a raunchy straddle on an invisible body. He glimpsed her hips and became delighted when he realized the timid girl was rocking them slowly. Bending down, Ron examined her cunt, and moisture oozed from her pit, letting him know his fingers were pleasing her little body.

He was knuckles deep and poured more oil around her slit to develop a better pleasurable experience for his sex doll.

"You like that, sweet girl? You like it in the ass."

"Hmmuh," Ornella moaned, grasping onto the thin material, "Oh, mmm," Regardless of the tingles that traveled around her thighs, Ornella kept her confession.

His fingers were magical and had opened up a new level of desire Ornella had never experienced. Her body pulsed with each soft jab he produced, and she held onto the sheets with fear she would fall from this heaven.

"Ahh, Sir!" Ornella whimpered as he pounded his fingers deep inside.

"You love it, don't you?" Ron asked, interrupting her bliss.

Quiet as a mouse, Ornella buried her head into the pillow and bit at the fabric. Ron wiggled his fingers in her loosening ass, and she popped her head up to groan, "Ahh, Oh, uhm...."

"Hold still, girl, and stop all that fuss."

Ornella shifted her body into the correct position. Her arms and legs ached with pressing need, and her flower was begging for a slice, but she was too timid and confused to admit that.

"Oh, sir, hmm, my God."

"You love it. I know you do. Turn around, you horny Jezebel," Ron ordered with a sound ass slap.

With her hole charred from his massive fingers, Ornella turned over, exposing her juicy flower to her captor. Her thighs wouldn't close on their own. Instead, her legs fell open. She leaned on her elbows, looking toward him, craving more pleasure from this brute man.

Controlling his swaying cock in his palm, Ron eyed her position with lust. Her long legs sprawled, revealing smooth tan skin on her thighs. Not a blemish rested on her body. Round tits hung perfectly off her chest at command and those eyes. Those ocean walls gazed out of hooded lids. Ornella was ready for it.

Falling between her thighs, Ron washed his tongue over her outer lips. The taste of untouched flesh made it all the sweeter.

Ornellas' legs naturally weakened from the foreign act, flopping onto her back, "Umm, sir."

"Lean up, girl," Ron's breathy order tickled her exposed clit, and she leaned back on her elbows and watched for a sign of his next move. She moved her hair to one side and bit her lip in preparation.

Out of breath with incredible desire, "Oh," Ornella sighed at the sight of his nose buried in her flower, "Sir?"

"What is it, my little whore?"

The slur held no importance, and Ornella paused, unable to find the words. She wanted his tongue or nose to connect with the place he had touched before. She felt it on her. It was down there that area of pleasure, badly aching to be brushed. Her thighs tensed, and her flower pulsed for it, but it was beyond her knowledge.

Ron scrambled his nose over and around her outer lips, avoiding her clitoral hood to dance down toward her ass hole. He collected a hunk of spit and dropped it on her puckered hole. Easing his finger inside, he examined the young girl.

Ornella's mouth opened wide without sound. The stretching of her asshole caused her nipples to harden and ache with need. Her blossom poured honey down her crack, and Ornella moaned, "Hmm, oh. Oh, sir. Mmm."

Easy in and easy out, Ron grinned at his lover, lost in ecstasy, "I bet you want a cock in your ass."

"Ohh, sir," Ornella moaned softly, neither agreeing nor denying his claims, "Mmm, sir."

His movement was teasing, and she couldn't stop rotating her hips, hoping his touch would spread to her flower. Her aroused pink bud knocked with a tension that made her ass hole clench his fingers with possession.

"Ohh, ah."

"Cock in your ass, little lady, what do you say?"

"Ooh, No," Ornella whimpered, "Don't. Umm, hurt me."

"Do I look like the type of man to hurt a young girl?" Ron smiled before flipping his tongue along her glistening lips, keeping his finger buried deep in her ass.

Ornella bucked up and groaned, feeling solace in his tongue and finger. The multiple sensations caused her hands to roam over her breasts and cup them, leaning to watch.

"Ooh, sir. Oh, sir, right there. Please, sir."

Ron took his licking up toward her blossom. Grabbing his thinning hair, Ornella squealed in delight, rocking her hips around his hairy face. She leaned up in preparation for something incredible but flung down when his head popped out between her legs.

"You're a dirty little whore, Aren't you? You want me to lick your cunt until you cum," Ron removed his fingers, quickly sending them back inside her ass without a yelp from Ornella. Instead, she groaned in pleasure and rolled up, adding an extra inch of digits to her already stuffed ass.

"Ooh, oh. Hmmm, sir."

"I think you're almost ready to be fucked in the ass," his breathy speech felt amazingly warm on her clit.

"Oh, sir. Hmm, oh my ass," Humiliation hued her face red, but she pulled on her nipples, "My ass, sir."

"You want it deeper. Three fingers? Four even?"

Ornella didn't think four fingers would fit in her, but as sweet as the two were jabbing in and out her greasy hole, she thought it would work. Wild desire raced into her mind and shot fire to her dripping pussy.

"Ah, ooh, sir. Sir, yes," Ornella rocked up and down, swallowing his knuckles whole.

The release of his two fingers humbled her, and she looked toward him like a lamb without a shepherd. Ron had warmed her up to the idea of fingers in her ass and she craved more.

Ron held his fingers up to her mouth, "Lick."

With apprehension, Ornella shook her head, backing away from his tainted digits.

Quickly, Ron grabbed her skull with his other hand, ramming his fingers in her mouth. Shaking her head, she held onto his forearm. Darting her tongue back, she twisted in defiance.

"Suck it, damn it."

With no choice, Ornella suckled his fingers.

"You're going to be a good girl." Ron smiled, trying to access her throat, "That's it, good girl."

Grabbing his hairy forearm, Ornella gagged, allowing saliva to pool into her mouth and run down her chin.

"Take it all down your throat." Ron backed up, lingering his fingers on her darting tongue, "There you go. Lick it up."

Ron rubbed in the drippings that coated her soft chest, sliding his palm over her perfect tit.

"You are as fine as wine, little whore."

"Sir, I-"

He slapped her perfect mounds, sending his finger deeper into her throat.

"Stop talking and keep licking them, girl."

Ron expertly dug his fingers deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh," Ornella managed to shout in protest with his invading fingers lodged inside, "Uhgh."

Ron smiled and popped her jaw from the gagging noise.

"Stop. You're my good girl now. I want silence from you, do you hear?"

Ornella nodded and avoided swiping the thick drool on her chin.

"You will be my good girl, won't you?"

Ornella bounced her head, sending drops to dot on her collarbone.

"Open your mouth," Ron grinned, "Wide."

Dropping her quivering jaw, Ornella braced herself for his thick fingers, but they carefully circled her pink lips.

"You couldn't be ugly if you tried." Ron chuckled, pulling back her cheeks, "Absolutely beautiful."

Although she felt embarrassed by him researching her mouth and sweeping her cheeks around, Ornellas' heart raced from his sweet compliments.

"Good girl," Ron pinched her cheeks before sticking his fingers out for her to suck, "I want the tips of my fingers in the back of your throat. Do you think you can do that?"

Quickly wrapping her lips around his two fingers, Ornella boobed her head, allowing her tongue to swivel over his knuckles. As Ron entered her throat, she fought the urge to gag, but it was no avail.

"Ugh," Ornella coughed and caught her breath.

Ron gave her a pat on the back before continuing, "We will keep trying. I feel like you have a deep throat. You just need training. It's a good thing you found me, sweet girl."

Ornella breathed deeply, preparing for another brutal attack.

Ron swiped at her sweaty forehead with comfort, "God knows what another man would do with a talentless girl."

Despite her hard breathing again, Ornella tried but held onto his forearm to break his entrance. Ron was too strong to fight and quickly reached her throat.

"Stop holding my arm, sweet girl. You've got to take it."

Ron wiped the drool on her chest and playfully pinched her nipples, "Open wide; Say Ahh." He chuckled.

Ornella stretched her jaws, lagging her tongue out, "ahh."

"That's my good girl," Ron smiled and kissed her cheek.

Grasping her hair, Ron forced his fingers deep into her mouth. With no alternative, Ornella invited him inside. Before she felt the strong need to gag, Ron withdrew with a smile, "Very, very good."

"Ugh, thank you. Thank you, sir."

After a few practices, Ornella could stand the invasion without holding his forearm back. Each time Ron rewarded her with his tender kiss on her wet cheek, which felt comforting compared to his abrasive tongue in her mouth.

Ron fluttered his wet fingers over her breasts, moistening them before lingering along her flat stomach. He stopped at her dripping pussy, and Ornella flinched with thoughts of his finger back in her asshole, which was closed tightly from her anxiety. Instead, Ron explored her flower, tickling her clitoral hood. The minor pleasure distracted her for a moment.

"Oh, sir," Ornella reared her head back, "Hmm, sir."

Just as quickly, his fingers etched back to her mouth to taste the sap her body had produced. Ornella lapped at his sticky fingers before he placed them deep into her throat. She gagged and spit, not prepared for his sudden onslaught.

After gathering her bearings, a trembling Ornella took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, sir. So so sorry."

"Come on, then. Show me just how sorry you are. Lay flat on your back, like a good girl," Ron laughed before swatting her hips, "Come on, hurry, hurry. My cock is right and ready."

Ornella flew back, opening her thighs to disclose her creamy cunt. Ron mounted her slim frame, hunkering down to lap at those tanned nipples and guiding his cock to smear around her ass hole.

"It's going to hurt, but you're a good girl, ain't ya?"

"Yes. Yes, sir," Ornella winced, feeling his tip brush roughly against her asshole, "Hmm, Ahh."

"Oh shush, it ain't even in yet. Relax."

"I can't," Ornella whimpered, turning her head from his lips.

"Sh, now," Ron beamed.

His tongue rolled up to her neck, taking soft bites of her flesh, "You're, my good girl are you not?"

"Mmmhmm."

"I know you are a strong one too. You're a deep-throater and one sexy fox."

Grasping the edge of the bed, Ornella groaned as his tip pierced her entrance.

"I...Ohh, fuck. Come on, good girl. Open that ass."

His cock head was nestled inside her hole, and her asshole was squeezing tightly, preventing his quest for more.

"Fuck, Fuck your tight." Ron groaned, "Relax, girl, relax, dammit."

"Yes...sir," Ornella bit her lip and clasped tightly around his arms, "Ah, sir."

"Oh, oh. Sh. Sh. Beautiful, relax and let me in this tight ass," Ron's husky response calmed her down, but her hole was burning from the stretch.

"Oh. Sir. Sir. Umm," Ornella whimpered, popping her eyes open.

Clenching the pillow behind her head, Ron inched deeper, "Ooh. God dammit you are doing good. Keep calm. Oh, keep calm."

The grand suction was unlike anything Ron had experienced before. He had fucked in the ass, yes, but his cock was fastened by Ornella's tightness.

"Ah, shit. This ass," he moaned, slumping down to kiss her lips, "This ass is mine."

Even though Ornella never enjoyed his tongue, it became a distraction from the burning pain between her crack. She licked and lapped around his mouth, holding onto his head. The passionate kiss was almost enough for Ron to finish, but he broke his kiss to slide a bit deeper into her opening.

"Ahh, oh. Oh, sir. No!"

Wrapping his palm around her lips, Ron smiled, "We gotta be quiet. These walls are thinner than I thought."

Ornella mummed and hummed in his palm as he began to rock into her. His slow, detailed strokes caused sweat to gather at his temples, dripping down on Ornella's face.

"I'll let my hand go, but you gotta be quiet."

Ornella nodded. Ron removed his hands, sending gentle strokes to her moist cheek, "Relax. Pretty soon, you are going to love it, I promise."

Heart racing, Ornella nodded slowly and winced as Ron pushed in another inch, "Mmmhmm, it hurts."

"Sh, little girl," Ron pecked his lips around her ears, rolling his hips back and forth, "I've got you. Ohh, it's going to feel so good, uh, sweet girl."

With his hands trembling, Ron sat up and admired his cock, lost inside her, "Goddamnit, girl. You've got the prettiest wettest little pussy I've ever seen." He eyed her squinted eyes with glee, "I want you to cum for me, little girl."

Roaming toward her clit, Ron swiped up and down to get a better look to etch her face.

Giving up her whimpers, Ornella went silent and her mouth dropped in delight. She turned her head to the side and groaned in pleasure and pain, "Oh, my God. Oh, ugh."

"It ain't all that bad, is it?"

Ron inched into her depth and focused on holding back his enormous load. He wasn't strong enough to hold his position and fell upon her in ecstasy, "Shit. Girl. It's so tight."

"Ugh," Ornella gasped, wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt her clit brush against his thick pubic hairs and began to roll her hips, "Ooh. Oh, sir."

"Hmm, You sexy little nymph. Your ass is so tight."

Sliding his tongue along her damp cheek, Ron rotated his hips and breathed raggedly against her mouth. His tart breath was the last thing on her mind when she felt the spark of an explosion.

"Oh. God. Oh my, hmm, sir."

"Sh, You like that baby?" Ron grinned, "Relax for me. I need to get in this ass, girl. Hmm, let me in."

Ron gave a deep thrust, holding her hair in the palm of his hand. He darted his thick tongue over her neck as Ornella reared back and forth, finding a position that didn't cause discomfort and connected her clit to something.

1...345678