The Highway Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Yeah, hmm," Ron licked his finger, settling it between her cheeks. Excitement filled his being, and he jabbed at her asshole, violating the tender flesh.

"Don't you fucking move. Keep that cock in your mouth, girl," He warned before she could protest.

Ornella groaned out in discomfort, wincing from the sensation. She clenched onto the tip of his finger lost between her cheeks. Ron pushed deeper, bringing his knuckle into her tight hole.

"Ah, oooh, sir... Sir. Stop." Her ass gripped his finger, and Ornella whimpered instead of keeping his cock inside her mouth, "Uhm, my, oh. Your finger. It's inside my, my-"

"Shh hush hush hush, you can take it. You are a good girl, remember?"

While his finger was lodged inside her ass, Ron peered over at the view of her curved back, taut ass spread into an arch. He removed his finger, and Ornella groaned, dripping more spit down his balls. Drops of saliva lingered between her lips as she spoke, "Please, sir. Please don't put your finger inside me again. It hurt."

"Put the goddamn cock back in your mouth. If you worried more about what you're doing than what I'm doing, I would be finished by now."

Slipping his finger back over her crack, Ron gave it another poke. Ornella tensed but kept his cock inside her mouth. His finger dug deeper, adding to the tingling discomfort.

The tightness and power of having his way with her made up for her lack of cock sucking skills. Ornella was graceless, sucking his cock with a distraction. Her mind couldn't wholly understand the alien activity occurring in her asshole. Gone was the insight as to how it had come to this, but the knowledge of the power he held mesmerized her.

"Ooh. Ahh," Ornella whined, her mouth agape and eyes closed.

Ron paused his movement for a moment. With the fear of the man's scolding, Ornella placed his cock back in her mouth. She licked it while he wiggled his finger inside her ass.

"Hmmm," she sighed against the side of his shaft, "Oh, sir, ugh."

The burning sensation became more prominent when Ron worked his finger in and out. Unexpectedly chills appeared on her tan skin, illuminated by the morning sun. She wondered at the foreign sensations filling her thighs and pushed away from his thick digit, "Oh, easy. Please stop, sir."

Keeping her fingers sliding up and down his wet cock, Ornella looked at his face. Ron wore a sly smirk as he dug deeper into her asshole, "Do you not like that little whore." Ron paused and jabbed his finger back into her asshole, "You rather I play with that little cunt, huh?"

Embarrassed by her fondness for his finger on her flower, Ornella muffled her goans by placing his sticky cock back into her mouth.

Twisting his finger around, Ron laughed and pulled out. He popped her ass, wiggling the little flesh around his palm. Excited and eager to play with his new toy, Ron had the idea to rent a hotel for the night.

"If you're a good girl today, you may sleep in a real bed tonight." He popped her ass again with a heavy chuckle, "Will you be my good girl?"

"Yes. Yes, sir."

Toying again around her hole, Ron inserted the tip of one finger while trying to stretch her ass to allow two inside. Her face scrunched, and she accidentally bit into his flesh. Moving up, Ornella whimpered from the stretch and naturally arched her back.

Ron took in her new position as a jester that she was enjoying it and quickly rammed his two fingers inside.

Ornella wailed and took a ragged breath before peering at her invader, "Oh. My. Please, sir. Oh. Please. It hurts."

The ache eased as his fingers settled deeper. But when he began to rock them, the dry pressure was back, "Oh. Oh. Shit, uhh, Oh."

"The prom queen has a filthy little mouth."

"Hmm, Sheesh, it hurts, sir."

"Take that cock back in your mouth. Maybe it will ease the pain, eh?" Ron chuckled, popping his fingers in and out.

He got a charitable idea. Reaching over, he grabbed a beer can from his collection. What little remained in the emptied can, Ron poured between the crack of her ass. A slight burn caused Ornella to leap, but Ron caught her head, slamming it back to his cock, "You'll make me cum with your mouth, or I'll stick it in your ass, girl."

Ornella trembled in fear and slipped his cock back, taking him deeper. His two fingers were back inside her ass. The squishy wetness of the beer eased his thrusts, but Ornella groaned from the act and pressed her nose onto his sack.

Ron was happy for the most part; he was knuckles deep inside her sweet asshole, and she was taking him deeper. The multiple feelings melted him, and he enjoyed his invasion for a while.

Even though Ornella winced each time he moved, having his fingers inside her scoop was something to be treasured. Her nipples ached with need, and her clit was convulsing with pressure. It was similar to how she felt about Ron. She couldn't deny that although she didn't want to be touched, she had found warmth on her cheeks from his caresses. And now, with him controlling both her pleasure and pain, the only choice she had was to accept it. Her deep sighs were brought to his attention, and Ron smiled, "You are loving this, now, I see."

Pushing deeper, Ron bit his tongue, snarling his lip to thrust deeper into her mouth.

Ornella gasped as his cock head hit the back of her throat, producing a thick layer of spit. She coughed and shook her head, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Try again," Ron smiled, removing his finger to grab a handful of silky hair. Creating a tight hold, he pounded up into her throat. A few harsher thrusts caused Ornella to gag and flop him out of her mouth.

"Let me see that sloppy face, girl," Ron yanked her head up to peer into those blue pools, "Very nice. You want more?"

Ornella gave way to a forced nod since Ron was smiling, which was way better than his furious expression.

"Do you like sucking my cock?"

Afraid to upset him, Ornella's pouty bottom lip trembled, "Yes, sir."

Ron chuckled as she grasped his cock, jerking fast.

"Back to it, sweet girl," Ron ordered, pushing her head down.

His cock slid back into her jaws until her nose met his balls. Gagging lightly, Ornella pushed up, but Ron used his palm to keep her head down and moved his hips up to access her throat.

Ornella pushed, resisting his cock, so deep inside her mouth. With no escape, her hand swayed from his thigh, which was the wrong move. Grabbing her arm, Ron tugged it toward her back, keeping his palm resting on her skull.

"Fuck," He grunted, tightening his hold on her scalp, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Ah, shit."

"Uhh, uhh. Ugh," Ornella groaned, breathing through her nose.

When Ron finally let loose, Ornella pulled back and gulped fresh air. Her eyes fluttered, and she wiped at the tears pouring from her ducts. She felt lightheaded and tapped her slimy chin.

Ron smiled, laughing loudly, "My, my, you are doing a fine job."

Ornella peered at his smiling face and nodded, thankful for his encouraging words.

His hand went up to stroke her wet chin. Wiping down her neck, Ron hooked her pulling her back down, "Come on, little lady. I was almost there."

Positioning herself down, she fell into his lap, cocking her ass up as he had ordered. Ornella's lagging tongue licked at his sticky cock, and she took a deep breath before taking him back into her mouth. Proving herself a good girl, Ornella continued with her labor, creating a mild suction on his cock. Slowly she began to understand his body and knew when she worked his shaft in a way; it brought his thigh muscles to twitch beneath her. With her newfound skill, Ron had started back, moaning, cursing, and bucking his hips. She knew something was about to happen.

Clenching the back of Ornella's neck, Ron rocked her head up and down his length. He straightened his legs and groaned out from her quickening suck.

"Aye, fuck! You want this jizz in your mouth, don't you, whore?"

Ornella winced at the bad name and arched her back, bringing her ass further up and her lips way down on his cock.

"Oh fuck. That's it, whore." Ron chuckled, "Suck on that motherfucker!"

Squeezing her nose and molding his fingers into the back of her neck, Ron steadily shoved more cock into her mouth. A pool of spit coated his ball sack and danced on his thighs, but he continued to roll around her molars in search of the back of her throat.

In his investigation, the intensity overflowed,

"Ahh, fuck. Fuck. That's it beautiful whore. Milk my cock."

Ron's face turned a devilish tone before he unleashed his pent-up demons into her mouth.

"Uhh, uh, uh," Ornella groaned, her gag reflexes scrunched as the acidic nut pooled in her throat.

She pushed away quickly to spit out the horrid taste. Wide blue eyes gazed back at Ron, her cheeks puffy and full of unwanted jizz.

"Open your mouth. Let me see my seed."

Ornella showed him the damage he had done. Thick white cream covered her tongue.

"You'll swallow it, won't you good girl?"

Taking a large gulp, Ornella shook her head to rid her mouth of the taste and bold texture. The cum was gone, swimming in her gut where Ron believed it belonged.

"Aye, you did good," Ron chuckled, leaning his lips down to meet hers, "Give me a smooch, will you? You milked my cock and swallowed it whole. Never had that before. Sure you ain't a whore?"

After their kiss, which seemed innocent compared to what she had done, Ornella pushed herself over to the passenger seat and trembled with guilt from what she had done. The sun was sideways in the sky, shining down and producing more heat. The temperature rise brought sweat to gather on Ron's temples, and he started the ignition to give the car a burst of cool air.

"Can I leave now," Ornella asked, looking at his grim expression with her own grimace. Ron's sudden delight was replaced by his familiar scowl, "Hell no. I ain't finished with you yet."

The car bumped and rocked as he drove onto the grassy land and onto the black tar.

Ornella reached for her shorts, but Ron popped her wrist.

"Keep them off. But, You can tuck your tits back in. I wouldn't want a passing stranger seeing those perky tits," Ron chuckled, "They might flag me down and steal you away from me."

+

-

+

The moisture beneath Ornella's ass soaked into Ron's ragged leather seat. Her legs quivered with a thick tension that spread down around her ankles. Although there was no way to escape, Ornella paid more and more attention to the landscapes they were passing as Ron drove faster and faster down the country road.

Ron's smile widened as a classic rock song sounded from the stereo. He slammed his palm on the dash and looked toward Ornella's fearful expression.

"I bet you don't even know this song, do ya?" Ornella shook her head politely.

Ron grunted at her lack of music education and chuckled, "I've got a lot to teach you, girl."

Ron twisted the knob, filling the filthy car with his preferred tune, and reached over to feel Ornella's perky tits. Her hardened nipples grew more rigid as he held them in a pinch.

"Ow," She winced, "Mm."

Ron was living his best life. His destination was no longer set on the highway where laid luxury hotels and chain restaurants. He needed an off-the-grid location, and he thought--a cheap and secluded getaway for him and his new traveling beauty.

Ron zoomed down the poorly labeled gavel, swirling around vehicles in his direction.

He only slowed when he desired a feel of the wetness between Ornella's toned thighs. Her fresh cunt was mouthwatering, leaving a sticky sap covering his fingertips.

He placed his palm on her thigh, and like a good girl, Ornella opened her legs, allowing his gruesome fingers to slide between her thin pussy lips.

"Wet as a swimming pool," Ron laughed, lapping his finger over her silky lips, "Open them wider."

Turning toward the passenger window, Ornella closed her eyes, her mouth shaped into an O. His fingers, however dirty and grimy, sent her hips to buck as they guided around her overly aroused clit. The pink button was highly sensitive, made more by hours of his teasing touches.

Ornella wilted down, feeling ashamed of her desires. Her heart beat out of her chest as he circled softly. The pressure to groan out in ecstasy outweighed her want to escape.

"Oh. Sir. Sir. Sir," Ornella groaned, clenching onto his arm in hopes he wouldn't stop.

His taunting was exhausting but caused her to wince in pleasure. The car's bumps and sways encouraged her clit to release into a spasm around his fingertips. The beautiful experience sent her further away from reality, holding on to hope that her tension would be released. Ornella hissed as his thumb rotated around her reddish button while his fingers tickled the top of her scarcely-haired mound.

Ron focused on the road and took lingering glimpses toward her marveled expression and her glistening cunt, "You like it?"

"Uh, Ummhmm," Ornella hummed, slipping further down into the seat, "Ohhh, sir."

Ron gave a hearty chuckle, removing his sticky fingers.

"Ooh, no. No, sir. Please." Ornella sat up and watched his hand settle on the wheel.

"Sir, Please," Ron mocked, "please, what girl? Go on, tell me what you want."

Ornella remained quiet, catching her breath and relinquishing the built-up tension in her thighs. Without his fingers, the dull fact that she enjoyed his rubs set in her mind.

"I..."

"You what? Want me to play with that wet cunt?"

"No," Ornella whispered toward the side view mirror.

Ron watched the side of her pout form and smiled, "No, you won't say it, will ya? Too ashamed to admit you've got a crush on me."

Grabbing the steering wheel with both hands, Ron pressed the gas and zoomed past a fellow traveler. He dismissed the honks from fellow oncoming cars with a laugh while Ornella expressed her fear of nearly crashing with a loud gasp.

"Aye, stop all that damn fuss. I know how to drive," Ron smiled, "I know how to play with that cunt, too, don't I?"

Ornella dropped her head, crossing her legs to hide her womanhood. A crimson blushed her cheeks, and her arms and legs were hot from the sunshine and Ron's refusal to run the AC.

The ripe smells inside the car were blinding now, but Ornella knew the scents still existed and shivered, knowing she, too, probably smelled terrible. Although she had wiped away his cum that got on her chin, some still lingered, dried in the sunlight.

"Cheer up, will ya?" Ron cracked up at her worried expression.

With her legs crossed tightly, Ornella whispered, "I was scared. I thought we would crash."

"You're safe with me, little prom queen. Go on and open those legs back up. I shouldn't have to tell you every time. I like for it to be a surprise."

"It hurts," Ornella whispered.

"Bullshit!" Ron laughed loudly, "Every time I get you just a bit closer than before. Before long, you'll be begging for a release just like all the whores do."

"I..." Ornella folded her arms and dropped her head in embarrassment, "I'm not a whore, sir."

Ron grew angry now. He had been playing with her for hours, and she had yet to give in, "You know. No one likes a stuck-up bitch, girl. You promised to be a good girl, and every damn chance you get, you prove me wrong."

"Sir, I don't know what you want me to say," Ornella scanned his grimace. His disapproval was heartbreaking, "I do what you ask."

"You do what I ask?"

"Yes, sir. I do."

"You don't. You're stubborn, just like my wife."

"I..." Ornella shrugged, unable to understand his review, "I've been good."

"You just don't know how lucky you are, girl."

"Yes, sir. I know I am, and I am so glad you saved me. I've told you that."

"No. Not that. I mean, you're lucky because you found a man like me. Most men would have beaten you up for the way you act. And me, hell...." Ron chuckled, "I ain't laid a hand on you."

"Yes, sir, and I-"

"Yet," Ron furrowed his brow, "Keep playing those games, girl. And I'm likely to give you a spanking."

"Sir?"

"When's the last time you've had that little ass spanked? I have the notion of bending you over my knee," Ron lighted at the thought. Ornella shivered and shook her head, "Don't do that, sir. I promise you. There is no need for that. I've been good...." Ornella dropped her head, "I'll be good, sir. I promise."

"Anyone can say anything. It's all about actions. Why are those scrawny legs still closed?"

Ornella quickly shifted to form a wide gap between her thighs, exposing her sticky pussy. She flinched as Ron roamed his fingers up and down. Even though this was nothing she wanted, the manipulation of her tender bud felt terrific. Fighting the urge, Ornella bit her bottom lip and clawed her fingers into her shirt.

"Hmm, oh," She moaned and licked her lips, "Ohh."

"That's a good girl," Ron smiled.

Before Ornella's stomach began to growl, Ron stopped at a store. He grabbed her shorts from the floor, carrying them inside as insurance. With no bottoms, Ornella had no way to leave.

Ron returned with a case of beer and a bottle of cheap wine. He threw a few sandwiches on her lap and left it up to her to eat them. One major purchase he kept in his pocket was a bottle of organic oil for their next sexual adventure. But as of now, Ron's main goal was curing his sobriety. Cracking open a cold brew, he gulped it down in seconds, throwing the empty container into the pile. He stepped on the gas and reversed in a circle around the parking lot.

Ornella grabbed the bag in her lap, steadying herself as the car flung her body toward him.

When her head landed on his shoulder, she quickly moved.

"Oh, you want a hug, do you, girl?" Ron laughed, placing his arms around her narrow shoulders. His hand tumbled to play with the side of her tit. Ornella didn't mind his raunchy embrace, finding it better than his scolding. It surprised her when his lips seared into her temple.

"We will sleep at the finest Motel tonight."

Ron sniffed the sweet smell of her hair and kissed her cheek, "Me, you, and your beloved little flower."

+

The playground outside the gloomy motel gave Ornella a sense of hope. The two small kids slid down the slide in unison, making her smile.

Ron shifted his weight to get something from his pocket. It was a beat-up leather wallet that held every dollar he had. He pulled away from her intense stare before checking his savings. Plucking two twenty's, Ron quickly stuffed it into his pants and peered toward the pretty lady, "We'll sleep here tonight. I can't promise you how often it will be cause this expense is a luxury."

"Yes, sir, I understand."

Ornellas' eyes focused on the playground and the two children playing around. She smiled, thinking of simple times. Times she wasn't forced to do things and act a certain way. Ron was still talking, pretending he was a good guy. Ornella rolled her eyes back to him and smiled, "I thank you for this."

"Yeah, plus you need a shower. You're starting to smell."

Holding her tongue, Ornella tried not to sneer at his rudeness. If he could smell her, he had to be nose blind to his stench.

"Come on, let's go."

"Do I have to go in?" Ornella flipped the rearview mirror. The person looking back at her startled her. Her hair was messy while beer and drops of dried saliva stained her white tank top.

"I don't mind staying in the car if that's okay?"

"No. I want to show you off. All these folks need to see your pretty face. So when they hear you hollering later tonight. They will know just who I'm fucking." Ron gave a hearty laugh and cracked open the door.

Ornellas' eyes widened toward his crudeness. Ron got out of the car and walked over to open the door for her. A kind act that Ornella found chivalrous despite everything.

"Come on, prom queen."

"Thank you."

The pair looked odd walking in together, and the receptionist suddenly came into view, finding them just as bizarre.

123456...8