The Highway Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was 6 inches taller than Ornella. At 5 '7, her long, lean legs pushed on in a model manner, highlighting her small hips as they swayed.

"What can I do for ya and your...." The young man peered toward the two, standing side by side.

"My daughter, yes," Ron gave the man a warning eye, "Best you keep your eyes on me."

"Oh, yeah, I mean yes, sir. I was. What can I do for Ya?"

"How much for two rooms? One king and a double for my daughter."

Typing on the bulky computer, the man figured it out, then looked at Ron, "56.74 with the tax, of course."

Ron grunted, "Lewis is taxing everything, ain't he."

"Yes, sir. With all those crazy changes, the man is a soft liberal. We will all be taking it up the ass fore long."

"Lewis is a monster," Ron agreed and smiled toward Ornella, "Shit. I was going to get two rooms. Reckon we'll have to share. I'll take that King room. And hurry up. We've been driving for a while."

"Where y'all from?"

"Ohio," Ron frowned, "We came here for a funeral. Her grandfather died. That's why she's so sad," Ron explained, rubbing Ornella's shoulders, "He was a good man, wasn't he, my princess?"

"Uh," Ornella looked puzzled but quickly played alone, "Yes, sir. I, um, miss him. A lot."

"Yeah," Ron chuckled and looked toward the man, "How long does it take you to ring it up?"

"Not long, sir. I just need to see some ID."

"Oh hell, I knew we should have stopped before now," Ron grunted, "The hell you need ID for?"

"Just protocol. The owner is weary of guests these days."

"I'll be right back," Ron turned to leave but swiveled his head toward Ornella, "Remember what I told you now, sweetheart," Ron pointed toward her ass.

Ornella dropped her head, "Yes, sir."

Once Ron was out of sight, Paul smiled wide toward her, " I didn't catch your name?"

"Ornella, but my family and close friends call me Nellie."

"Nellie, that's very cute. I can remember that. I used to watch Little House on the Prairie with my grandparents. I'm sorry to hear about your Granddaddy. You look to be still mourning."

"It's quite alright. Thank you." Ornella leaned in to whisper, "Will we have a phone in the room?"

"Yeah, standard ones. You ain't got a cell phone? I was hoping to get your number."

Ornella blushed, "No, I left it at home. Do you have a phone back there?"

"Sure do. Do you need to use it?"

Ornella peered back and then stepped closer to whisper, but by the time one word retreated, the bell jingled, and Ron's heavy footsteps were coming closer.

"Lilian, do you have some ID this man could see?" Ron thundered, echoing through the empty lobby.

Ornella shook her head, "I didn't-"

Paul looked skeptical toward Ornella, "Hey, I thought you said-"

"Hey," Ron slapped the counter, and peered toward the young man's name tag, "Paulie, How bout this? I'll give you 40$, and I'll get the room for the night. If we trash the place. Well... You can keep the change."

Paul looked around the back, then focused on Ron's intense stare, "Um, I wish that could work. But."

"But? Hell," Ron smiled and leaned closer, "I'm a trustworthy man. Just here in town to help my daughter grieve her dead grandpappy."

"I know, but I just, um... This is my first job, and I'm already on bad terms with the owner."

Ron grabbed Ornella, bringing her into an embrace that cringed her, "Look at her. She's just the sweetest thing. My pride and joy."

He kissed her cheek, "All she wants to do is lay in a bed and cry her little eyes out over the dead man."

"She's gorgeous, sir. You two seem to have a good bond. My dad didn't too long pass away."

"Sorry about your father," Ornella whispered.

Paul's blush was soon interrupted by Ron's deep tone, "Does it look like we want to trash a hotel room? We ain't rock n rollers, just good Christian folks, Ain't we, Lilly?"

Ron looked toward her confused expression awaiting her answer, "Uh, yeah. Christian people. We won't ruin anything, sir," Ornella smiled at Paul. A part of her found the con thrilling, and he seemed to be falling for Ron's outrageous lies.

His cheeks blushed, and he chuckled, "My family went to church every Sunday morning."

"That's good to hear, son, but where's that key? We need to get to sleep. I gotta get this one back for school tomorrow."

"Oh, it's Friday, sir," Paul smiled, "I took you to be a bit older. What grade are you in?" he eyed Ornella's slim shanks with wanting.

Her top was loose and showcased round breasts with popping nipples jutting from the white fabric.

"She's in college. A good private one, What kinda father would I be to let my foxy daughter go to a public university? Those hoodlums would deflower her in a week," Ron pointed, "She ain't no loose gal. A good one, so you best keep your eyes on me."

"Sorry, sir."

"Don't think I haven't noticed you checking out my sexy daughter. What would the owner think of that? The best thing you can do is go ahead and take this money."

Paul fumbled his words, "Uh, yes. Yes sir. Forty will be fine."

Ron winked, "See, I thought we would come to an agreement before long. Hurry up now. This one is about to pass out from exhaustion."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I figured y'all were good people. Here's the key, and check out is at 11, but sometimes the maids knock a little before."

"There better be fresh towels and rags in there too." Ron pointed toward him.

"Yes. Yes, sir, and I hope y'all sleep well. And thank you for choosing Deluxe Inn. If you are looking for any restaurants, we have one right next door," He smiled at Ornella, who blushed in return, "They've got the best hoagies."

"I bet they are delicious. And thank you, sir," Ornella smiled.

"Aye, that's enough. Come on, Rosemarie. Let's hit the sack."

+

Ron let out a long stream of piss, turning his head toward the large King bed. The sight of Ornella with her legs crossed on a small chair, fiddling with her fingers, however attractive, made a scowl appear on his bearded mug.

"Stop that pouting, girl," he called out.

Ornella looked up with a smile and uncrossed her legs.

"Alright," Ron lifted his collared shirt over his head, "No need for clothes." He winked, "Take 'em off."

It was happening. Ornella cringed, thinking she should have done more to prevent this, starting with never getting into that Audi the day before. With her palms holding heat, she rubbed them against her cold arms.

"Um, could I..." Ornella paused, standing to her feet.

She hesitated to reveal all of her intimates. What if he disapproved? There was nothing she could change right away to make him happy. Ron stepped closer, and she shivered with nerves.

Ornella's lingering insecurities were interpreted by his coo, "There, there, my shy little nympho. Do you need help?"

Lifting her shirt, Ornella shook her head and revealed a smooth, toned abdomen. A mole dotted just below her belly button that Ron hadn't noticed. His intense eyes glued to her curves as Ornella removed her tank top, allowing it to tumble to the floor. Her pert breasts sat high and wiggled while she slowly unbuttoned her shorts.

"Wait," Ron said, causing her to pause and take a deep breath with hopes he changed his mind.

Ron eyed her smooth transition from little girl to womanly with intensity. Her short shorts deliciously outlined her tiny waist, lifting his cock.

"God, I wish I had one of those fancy cameras." Ron grinned and nodded in approval, "Turn to the side."

The side view of Ornella's melons was fantastic, showcasing the bubble of her poking nipples. Ron cursed himself for waiting this long to stop. Stepping behind her, he cupped both breasts and jiggled them to his liking.

Ornella was happy with his wiggling but prepared for his pinch. His cock poked against her back, demanding respect. The thick member would soon deflower her innocence.

Chills appeared on her shoulders as his lips brushed against her nape, "I bet that flower is blossoming. Wet as a whistle."

Ron chuckled in delight and roamed his hand down to her jean-covered crotch, "Take those little slutty shorts off. You've teased me long enough."

Remaining quiet, Ornella shifted from his embrace to step out of her shorts and rancid panties.

"There you go. I want to take you in. God knows I couldn't see a damn thing in that car."

Ron marveled at her nakedness, slipping his fingers around her smooth ass cheeks. Young, dumb, and full of cum, she was a knockout down to her painted toenails.

"God bless America," Ron smiled, then noticed her frown and grimaced, "Goddamnit. Fix your face. Your granddaddy ain't dead."

Biting her lip, Ornella dropped her head to look down at her jutting tits. Her nipples were hard from his toying. She reasoned herself not good enough even for this homely man. Although she had a nicely developed bust, her figure was unlike the girls in her old gym class. She was slim, missing bottom curves that the boys at school enjoyed seeing. She guessed Ron would, too, find fault in her appearance.

"What is it?" Ron asked, folding his arms, "What's your issue now, girl?"

"Well, I..." Ornella whispered, looking down at the stained burgundy carpet, "I hope you like my body, sir."

"Why wouldn't I like your body? What have I told you?"

Shrugging, Ornella looked toward the bed, timidly covering her boobs with her hands.

Ron groaned and pointed toward her, "You're starting to piss me off, is what you're doing. Go. Get your ass in that shower," Ron snorted but shook his head at the sight of her swaying bare hips, "I've got the idea to spank you when you start that pouting."

"I wasn't pouting," Ornella murmured, "I just want you to like me."

"And back talking too," Ron groaned, "That little wet cunt will suffer longer than it has, girl. Keep testing me."

Ornella adjusted the water to her liking before stepping inside. She assumed she would be entitled to shower by herself. But Ron was behind her, removing his sweats. She avoided turning to see his nakedness, presuming it was as horrible as his stench and attitude.

The warmth of the water on her skin felt amazing, and sadly so did Ron's hands on her shoulders. He rubbed her wet skin differently than before. His soft strokes along her back melted her tension, and she sighed. The rag he used was coarse, but he guided it around her tits and swiped between her legs, connecting the cotton to her sensitive clit.

The motel soap didn't produce nearly enough suds for Ron's liking. He wanted her soaped enough to slip his cock into her ass; that would be a treasure. With all due time, he thought, taking his time to wipe around her slim hips.

"You're a slender thing, I tell ya."

There it was; Ornella frowned, the truth that she couldn't change. Her body was foreign to her, and she retained insecurities.

"I've always been too bony. I'm sorry, sir."

"No. No, you're a supermodel type. Beautiful from head to toe," Ron explained, raking his fingers along her shoulders.

"I'm not all that, sir. But thank you."

"I bet your sister is a cow." Ron laughed, nudging his face in her neck, "Bet you're the true beauty of the family."

Holding a small smile, Ornella blushed, "Thank you, sir."

Swiping the cloth against her nipple, Ron chuckled as it grew rigid. He flung the rag across his shoulder and used his hands to soap up those pretty round mounds. With both hands, Ron grasped each breast, brushing his ragged damp beard against her neck and lapping his tongue across her ear.

"I think you might have the best tits in the world. Soft but firm, hmm," Ron moaned, pressing his cock against her back, "You feel what these tits do to me, girl. I haven't gotten this hard in ages."

Ron pinched her nipples, pulling them. What had once only been for his pleasure served hers as well. Sighing, Ornella bit her lip, enjoying the tug on her sensitive nipples. It always hurt at first but quickly became a thrill she had not anticipated. The sensation sent a short statement to her cunt which began leaking from his tight hold.

"Mmm," Ornella whined, struggling to stand straight, "Ow, sir."

His warm breath on her neck was enticing, along with her sore nipples. The mixture of pain and pleasure was hard to renounce, but Ornella tried.

Unaware of the emotions running into her mind, Ron frowned at her display.

"The more you fight, the harder I'll pinch. I've got to teach you a lesson somehow."

"I'll, uhm, I'll be good, sir. Please."

Her cheek damp with water droplets was a tempting sight, and Ron grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. Using his rough tongue, he lapped the dew from her cheeks and lingered his tongue around her pouty lips.

"Kiss me. I haven't tasted those sweet lips since morning." Ron licked her lips, "You missed my tongue, did you not?"

Ornella turned to face him, staring at his thick chest hair to avoid looking into his eyes, "Yes, sir."

Ron moved closer, inches from her mouth, awaiting her to initiate the kiss. When she didn't, he bit her bottom lip and shoved his thick tongue into her mouth. He held her head closer as she fluttered her tongue around his jaws and tried to keep up with his frantic movements. He moaned and held her tightly, jabbing his tongue deeper into her pretty mouth. The young girl had an excellent set of pink lips that was hard to find in most women.

No one had ever wildly kissed Ornella before she joined Ron in his car. He slowed gradually, letting their lips delicately flap against each other. It was a better place for her, and she found it thrilling. Ornella instinctively brought her hands up to his broad shoulders. Her flat stomach rubbed against his full belly.

"You're a good girl, aren't you?" Ron whispered against her lips, tickling her brims with his thick damp mustache.

Ornella nodded, unaware of herself. She was only playing along, too shy to protest. But a part of her enjoyed his attention, especially his sweet compliments.

"Very good girl," Ron mumbled, rubbing his lips along her cheek.

His cock was rock hard underneath his bulging gut, and he was ready to fuck.

The heat inside the shower was alluring, along with his tender swipes along her torso.

"I'm a good girl, sir. I promise," Ornella whispered, yearning for another sweet kiss.

"Good, girl. I want you to spread your cheeks and let me stick my cock in your ass." Ron whispered.

Deep tension replaced the heated sense once roaming into the shower, and Ornella shook her head.

"Dammit!" Ron shouted to her dismay.

"I'm sorry, sir. But." Ornella backed up into the tile, "It hurt with just fingers, and I don't think I can-"

"Shut up! You lied to me," Ron inched closer, "And you keep lying. I know you want to get fucked in the ass."

"I don't. I don't like it."

"How would you know? And what did I say I'd do the next time I saw a pout on that pretty face."

Transforming her lips into a grin, Ornella looked toward him for mercy. Her wide-eyed fearful false smile caused Ron to laugh loudly, "Don't you ever make that face again."

Ornella dropped her smile, unsure how he wanted her face to be, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Yeah, you are sorry as hell, is what you are," Ron handed her the rag and chuckled, "Get down there and wash my cock. Be gentle, and I might let you suck it before I stick it in your ass."

Dropping to her knees, Ornella smiled and began the task. His hard cock stood at attention while his nuts hung low around his thigh. Delighted from the faint scent of the soap, Ornella repeatedly lathered around his hairy pubic area and coasted down around his balls. The chore had to be the easiest, and she welcomed it.

Ron grew bored; patting her head, he ordered, "Give it a good suck, girl."

Swallowing her revulsion, Ornella slipped his semi-hard cock into her mouth, suckling it until it reached its peak, growing stiffer with each inch she endured. She clumsily bobbed her head around his cock, yielding pre cum from his swollen tip. The salty substance was thicker than before, but she allowed it to gather on her tongue.

"That's it, good girl." Ron chuckled, "I've turned you into a fucking cocksucker. You love sucking this cock, don't you?"

Ornella nodded and hummed along his shaft. Her knees hurt on the grainy shower floor, but she kept her back straight as his cock sunk further into her mouth. She had found a fair rhythm and bounced back and up, peering up to notice his softened features. His hand reached down to caress her wet mane, giving her solace. The water had made his fingers soft, and they danced around her ears, causing a warmth to travel down below.

"Try those nuts out for a taste," Ron urged, "Suck 'em gentle, be kind to my old sack."

Unsure how delicate to be, Ornella darted her tongue around his hairy balls with tiny laps.

Ron groaned at the tingle, "Those young boys won't know what hit 'em. I'm going to train you well."

Ornella peered up at his smiling face, thankful she was performing to his liking. She hated to see him angry and upset with her. If only she knew just what she was doing wrong.

Ron held his cock tight with one hand, using his other to direct Ornella's skull, "Stick that tongue out, princess."

He popped his cock head on her tongue, sending his clear sheen on her buds.

"There you go, you like my sap?"

Ornella swallowed and nodded, "Yes, sir, it's delicious."

"Damn right it is." Ron chuckled with glee, pushing her head back down, "Take me deeper."

Four inches of cock fit perfectly into her mouth, but Ron pushed her head down to gag on the rest. Ornella had him worked up that it seemed he had grown an extra inch from witnessing the wet beauty on her knees. Her submissive pose was breathtaking, but Ron couldn't help but take advantage of the prissy girl.

"Come on, dammit," Ron groaned, forcing her mouth down to the hilt, "Take that cock in your throat!"

Ron held her head down with both large hands, stuffing nonexistent inches.

"Take it. You can take it."

With her nose buried in his rolls, Ornella wailed her hands on his thighs, searching for air.

"Take it, take it. Come on," Ron chuckled and backed out of her mouth.

Ornella coughed up saliva that had gathered in the back of her throat. Spitting out the extra moisture, she breathed deeply, unaware of her surroundings.

"What are you drunk, girl?" Ron grabbed her jaw, "You've been sneaking my beer?"

"Uhmm," Ornella shook her head, "No. Sir. I couldn't breathe."

Ron laughed, "All this air, and you couldn't breathe?"

"It's um," Ornella wiped her mouth.

"My meat is too big for you, huh?" Ron smiled, "Yeah, I know. Go get yourself dried off so I can wash my ass."

After drying her body, Ornella tip-toed toward the phone. She knew two numbers, one of which was her old home phone. Knowing it was Friday and her father, Campbell Morgan, was at work, Ornella dialed his cell phone. She dialed slowly, looking toward the bathroom opening as she awaited his answer. Her heart sank when the third call produced no response. The shower was still running, so she dialed her parent's home phone. Ornella was on the last digit when Ron appeared at her side, "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing, girl!"

Ornella hurried to her feet with a quick succession of apologies. Enraged, Ron grabbed Ornella's tiny hand, twirling her around to land her ass on his bulging gut, showing the girl who was in control. He bent her waist, palming her small skull to maintain her head down as he swatted her dampened bottom flesh.

"Ow! Sir!" Ornella jumped up with fury painted on her precious face, "You said you wouldn't lay a hand on me."

"Will you hush your fuss? I told you no such thing. I said, If I found you pouting, I would spank that pretty ass. Unless you want a strike to the jaw, I suggest you bend over."

"But-"

"But nothing. I can't even count how many warnings I've given you."

1...345678