The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers

Vee"]

She hesitated, then hit the send button.

She went on to her work trying to put the appointment out of mind.

.............

Before starting dinner for herself and her husband Sam, she checked her inbox. No mail.

The evening passed.

Sam was tired from a long day and was asleep by 11 pm.

..........

Vee, back in her office, checked her inbox. New mail. There was a message sent at 9:56 from the Highwayman.

["Vee,

I was hoping/thinking you might correspond. The black sun dress you wore last week is perfect. I have studied your photos and set up a scene that I think will capture you brilliantly. I have also set up an alternate scene that contrasts your skin tones with your hair. Maybe if time permits I could work on a pencil sketch.

This would require your shoulders to be fully exposed. If this is something you would like maybe as a gift to your husband, then bring maybe a tube top, modest lingerie or brassiere. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at 11. Bring a book to occupy your time, if you like.

Robert"]

Vee was offended!!.........

Or was she?

"Such a bold request. Or was it just professional direction? The thought of posing in a brassiere -----Outrageous! Besides, my breasts are only 34B." The thought of being that exposed to this middle aged...................hmmmmmm"

.....................

By 8:30 the next morning Vee was going through her morning routine, showering, leg and under arm shaving then catching herself carefully trimming around her pubic area. "Hmmmm? Was this my day for that?"

Her drapes did not match her carpet, a perfect dark bush with 5 or 6 curly strands of pure platinum sparkling

through in the lower area just above her womanhood.

She applied her makeup very carefully then perfected her hair.

Nearly ready now, she went into her closet to select a pair of shoes. Unlike last week, she chose red high heels. Right next to the shoe rack was her underwear drawers. She opened the one with the brassieres, snapped up the leopard spot one and stuffed it in her purse. She tried not to think about why she did this. "Maybe just in case? But I'm sure I won't need this!"

..................

At 10 :55 am Victoria arriving in the town parking lot. She locked her car, looked around a bit nervously then realized, "I come here routinely. No one will think I am out of place."

She wondered why she was concerned.

She sucked in her tummy and walked toward the old, light colored brick building with multiple businesses on the ground floor, nice purse in hand.

She really looked good at 129 pounds in that black dress that subtly skimmed her curves and red high heels. Tall,thin, curvey. Graceful, smart looking, mature, dignified, classy, beautiful, elegant, and drop dead SEXY!!

This time without hesitation she knocked on the door to Suite 202. Nearly instantly the door opened and that voice welcomed her.

"Good morning Vee. You really look fantastic!"

Today Robert wore black slacks and a nice button up lime green shirt on the outside. He looked relaxed and very handsome.

"Please come in Vee. I have the set ready for you."

This time he offered her coffee. As they proceeded though to the portrait room he lighty placed his

finger tips on her closest shoulder blade. Once in the room he poured two cups .

"Black?"

"Yes, thank you."

Vee noticed a change to the room. All the same as before except the addition of two antique, full length, large oval swivel mirrors, both facing the chaise. Robert could see that she noticed them.

"I brought those in yesterday evening. They will help me by reflecting the natural light from the windows to illuminate you. Do you have any questions, Vee?'

"No, I don't think so Robert."

"Ok then. Let's get started. I am going to have you sit and lean back in the chaise with your left leg extended and your right leg about half way bent up. Right arm along the arm rest."

She gracefully entered the chaise and followed his direction. The dark violet velvet chaise was nearly twin bed sized with a sloping back or end that curved around one corner then vertically tapered back down to the level area. It looked quite tactile, rich.

Robert walked behind the back and adjusted her right arm. He then leaned over her to place her left arm and hand in her lap. He moved further around and with no hesitation, stooped down and slightly moved both her legs by lifting her ankles.

Vee felt pampered. Along with the backdrop of his dulcet voice and the subdued scent of his foreign cologne, she relaxed in the room. She was comfortable on the luxurious fabric and the surrounding of the warm room.

"Did you bring a brush or a comb, Vee?"

"Yes, there is a comb in my purse over on the counter."

He walked to the counter, looked in her purse, saw the leopard print top, but said nothing. He just brought the purse to her so she could retrieve the comb that was not visible to him.

Vee blushed when she realized what he had seen and dug in and found her comb.

"No need for embarrassment Vee. I was very much hoping you would bring something like that.

Now may I arrange your hair?"

"That will be fine. Do whatever you want with it. You're the artist. But it's got a mind of it's own sometimes." She handed him the comb.

Robert carefully combed her hair down over her right shoulder, covering her breast and back over her left toward the open side of the chaise. His closeness and soft touch made her heart speed up a notch.

"I'm going to put on some music to work by. Do you have a preference?"

"No, anything is good with me."

Robert went to the CD player, pressed Start.

Nora Jones seeped into the room quietly.

"You may want your book if you brought one. I will probably be working here with my canvas for an hour and a half or so. Then we'll take a break for lunch."

"No, that's ok. I think I'll just relax here and watch you work."

Robert smiled and went to his stool that had a camera sitting on it. "Oh that reminds me that I wanted to get a couple photos of this setting. My brother loaned me this new high end camera. He is a professional videographer. He's now getting into photography and wanted me to try this out."

Robert snapped a few pics of Vee in her prescribed sitting then walked over and put the camera on the counter. He went back to his stool, picked up his brush and began to alternate his focus between Vee and his canvas.

Vee watched him paint. While he focused on the canvas for long periods, she studied him. Her view of him was mostly profile while he painted. He was really an impressive man.

She glanced around and looked closely at each of the people in the paintings. She also looked at herself in both the mirrors. They were placed in a position so that she could see her reflection from two different angles. One of the mirrors stood up high so she could see an angle down to herself. "Not bad," she thought to herself. She liked the way she looked that day. She felt good.

.....

They had little conversation while Robert worked.

.........................

The knock on the door at about 12:30 signaled lunch had arrived. Putting his brush away, Robert assisted Vee to a standing position with an extended hand and a look in the eyes, then went to deal with the delivery.

Vee visited the rest room, freshened up and checked her hair. She returned to the portrait room, where Robert was waiting for her.

"Mrs. Jensen, may I have the pleasure of you joining me for lunch?" His left arm extended in the direction toward the other room, his right arm and hand held in a position that invited her to his side.

She approached him and he slipped his arm around her waist. He guided her by the waist back to the landscape studio.

There was a two top table and two chairs next to one of the tall windows, the soft lighting bathing the table. He pulled out a chair for her.

............

The white cloth covered table held a tall white lit candle, a vase with a single red rose, water and wine glasses, a basket of mixed mini muffins and an ice bucket with a bottle of wine protruding.

There were two white plates, tastefully arranged with pecan crusted chicken, asparagus and new potatoes. There was also a side dish salad on white china. The portions were small. The arrangement together with the polished silver looked exquisite as well as appetizing.

"Is this from a local restaurant?" Vee asked.

"Yes, just around the corner. It's called Lunch on the Town."

"Oh. Yes. Neil and Kip do a great job there. I love their chicken. This really looks good."

The two engaged further in conversation. He was interested in her history, hobbies and travels while she asked questions about his family, his work and the type of music he liked. He told he was married to a wonderful woman who was also an artist. He said he missed her, that she had been in Portland for three weeks.

Over the next 45 minutes their exchange naturally flowed. They found themselves quite comfortable with one another.

............

They finished their lunch along with the wine. Vee had a tad more than Robert.

"Well Vee, are you ready for another session?"

"At your service Sir," she responded. "I'm liking that chaise. It's so cozy, I hope I don't fall asleep in it."

"Actually with the preparations I've gotten done during the week, I've made good progress today. Your photos came out as well as I hoped they would. Mrs. Vee, you are just naturally photogenic. I may only need another 20 or so minutes to finalize the framework for your portrait. I can finish the work later without having to make you suffer another prolonged sitting. I am extremely pleased in the way your image is turning out and can't wait to show you the finished product. Most portrait painters have the ability to make their model look better than they really look. But you, Lady Victoria cannot be completely captured. Your elegant appearance defies definition. It just kind of comes from within. That's one reason why I asked you to model. You're a rare natural, Vee. I do prefer that you not view the painting until it is complete, though."

"When do you think it will be finished Robert?"

"It would normally take me two or three days from this point. But sometimes when I've been inspired, I've been unable to stop and just worked through until it's done. I'm feeling that way about this one. It could be ready as soon as tomorrow afternoon. By the way, did you give any thought to the alternate piece I suggested? I see you brought an interesting top."

Pause......,

"Well, why don't we concentrate on this one for now, then.......maybe later?"

"Do you think your husband would object to his wife posing in a brassiere?"

Pause--------------

"No, I think not. He and I are quite secure in our relationship. We don't seem to have any jealousy. I think your suggestion of a surprise for him would be wonderful, but maybe another time. Sam has even expressed an interest in having a nude painted of me someday, but I can't imagine myself actually going there!"

"Now that would be fun. I'll volunteer for the job!" Robert teased with a grin. "But back to the subject at hand. Ok then. Let's set tomorrow at 2:00 for you to come in and I'll unveil for you this masterpiece completed. And if you have the time and are in the right mood we could do the alternate sketch then. A pencil sketch only takes about an hour.

"Robert, I would love to see the finished portrait, but will just have to see how it goes with the alternate."

"That will be fine. Now please resume your pose. I really want to finish your beautiful eyes."

Again Vee entered the elongated, oddly inviting piece of furniture, but this time she crawled up from the foot then slowly spun, and backed into the rolled, pleated, curvy back and settled into her position.

The highwayman noticed!

The artist came to her. Again he repositioned her arms, head angle and hair. Only this time with both being mellow from the wine, his touch lingered a little longer. His hands slid the length of her arms to adjust them. Then he came around, crouched down in front of her and lifted her calves to their position. Then he took hold of the ankle of one leg lifted and moved it toward

her causing her knee to bend, his right hand on top of her covered thigh just above the knee.

A further lingering.

He then stood close by her side and with both hands, fingers as combs, lightly touched the sides of her face then spread the silver hair out over her shoulders so that it glinted and glowed in the sunlight.

He bent down, gave her a quick little kiss. His lips touched high on her forehead at that place where her hair parts, where the most luminous area of her shiny silver hair created a vivid contrast with her well-tanned face.

"That is the most beautiful hair, I love it! It smells nice too, Vee."

Vee did not want to acknowledge to him or to herself that she felt aroused ........

She didn't say anything. She could see the image of this handsome black man leaning over her reflected in one of the mirrors, and thought "What a picture!" She felt hot, wondered if her cheeks were flushing, if he noticed the heat or her change in color.

"Mrs. Jensen, the more I observe you, the more I find how beautiful you truly are. It takes some time to fully take you in," he said softly. He abruptly straightened up, and with a brisk change of voice said, "Now let's finish up."

With mixed relief, Vee matched his business like voice tone, agreeing "Yessir! Back to work!"

.............

The 20 minutes to finish the work passed quickly. Vee closed her eyes and relaxed, and must have drifted off a little. She sensed a change in Robert's presence, and her eyes flew open. Robert had stepped to the side of the chaise and was looking down over her.

"Mrs. Jensen, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!" His was voice was smooth and warm, like sun heating a soft leather chair. "I just had to say that, Vee. I hope you understand how truly I mean it."

He reached out his hand to help her up.

Vee flushed again, and accepted his hand.

In one gentle motion, he pulled her up and continued moving her toward him as she came to her feet, pulling her to him in a gentle hug. His eyes sought hers, and finding no resistance, the hug became an embrace with both hands behind her waist, he gathering her in close. As her body came against his, she rose on her toes, closed her eyes and surrendered to the kiss.

Their lips met, his soft and very smooth, hers a match in size, puffy and succulent. He parted his lips slightly to taste her, and as she felt his exploration begin, the tip of her tongue danced to meet his. Her heart raced, she could hear it pounding, almost roaring in her ears.

.....

Suddenly, Vee came to her senses. She sharply pushed away, taking a big audible breath. She stepped quickly past him, heading across the room to collect her purse. He waited to see if she would stop and turn, but she did not. She stuffed her comb back into her purse. Her high heels clicked across the hardwood floor through the doorway into the landscape studio. Robert watched her retreating figure as the late afternoon sunlight glowing in through the studio windows lit her hair. Her quick pace had her hair swinging, her luscious ass swinging the back of her sundress. Drop dead sexy!

She knew he was watching, and paused slightly as she put her hand on the doorknob. Would he stop her? Robert's rich voice followed her. "That was very nice, Vee. I'll see you tomorrow? I really want you to see how I see you." Although it was framed as a question, the tone was smooth and confident. A quick glance back at him, and she was out the door.

CHAPTER THREE

Mrs. Victoria Jensen made a beeline to her car. Her pulse was escalated, she felt flushed. She tried to think ahead to the next thing on her agenda for the day. As much as she tried, it was no use.

The telltale sign of her arousal had moistened her panties. Sitting in her car, shifting in her seat, it was impossible for her to ignore what had just happened and how she felt. "How in the world could I have allowed that to happen? This is crazy! Can I possibly go back? Can I resist that seductive man? Do I want to?"

Her mind was in a swirl as she pulled out of the parking lot. She tried again to reconstruct her errand running list, but gave up and turned the car in the direction of home. As she drove, the kiss replayed in her mind. Her body continued to respond to the memory of his warm chest against her, his arms firmly around her, in seeming defiance of her mental attempts to discipline her thoughts, attempts that diminished as she made the 12 mile drive to her house.

....................

Arriving at home, Vee was relieved to see no one was there. She went straight to her bedroom. She was

soaked between her legs, feeling pent up pressure inside making it hard to catch a deep breath, an almost audible hum in her body. She had to find relief! She kicked off those red high heels and stripped her dress off over her head. Without a second thought she fell back sideways across their king sized bed and spread her legs. Soaked panties still in place, she slipped all four fingers of her right hand under the tiny garment. She

could smell her state. Fingers confirmed that her pussy was flooded, the sensitivity of her clitoris beyond her memory.

This was an activity that Victoria Jensen rarely engaged in. Sam was very attentive.

She curled two fingers into herself, and pressed that place between her pointer finger and thumb hard against her clitoris. Her hips moved almost involuntarily in long motions up and down, up and down, increasing in speed. She continued until the combined motion and pressure from her fingers inside, her hand on her clit and her bucking hips built to the point where her hips were completely off the bed and her entire body was tense. She abandoned herself to the release and relief of a full-bodied orgasm.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, face red!! aaaahhhh

Her body relaxed. She closed her eyes. As an almost drunken sleep crept over her, her mind drifted to a sun-warmed violet velvet chaise, comforting and enveloping, yet with an indefinable presence of indistinguishable warning or excitement.

...............

Sam arrived home at 5:00, and found Vee sleeping .

"How unusual to find her in bed at this time of day," he thought. He carefully peeled back the sheet to kiss her awake on the small of her back, one of his favorite spots. The unmistakable fragrance of his woman's scent, together with the discovery she wore only panties excited him.

"Wow!" he thought, "What's this about?"

Sam really wanted to slip in bed and make love with her but there were two reasons he chose not to. One being he had a commitment to meet three of his friends to go hunting and they were due to arrive any

minute.

He woke her and asked if she was OK.

"I'm fine, just got a little tired."

He said nothing about the state he found her in.

"Remember honey, I'm going hunting tonight. Probably be back around midnight, heading out in a few minutes. Luv ya."

"Be careful baby and have fun. I love you too Sam, with all my heart."

As he left the bedroom he had to adjust his pants to relieve his discomfort.

..........

That evening, her thoughts replayed her time at the studio. The coffee, the setting, seeing herself in the mirrors, watching Robert work, his hands touching her face and hair, the little kiss on the forehead, his voice, the fine lunch, the wine, the rose, the way she felt, his skin, his smell, and that final connection to his lips, and ending with her march across the studio and out the door.

She thought about what it would be like to go further with him?!

"NO, NO." She would not allow herself to think that way. "I'm a happily married woman. What if Sam found out? I wish I could talk to him about it."

Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers