The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers

AWESOME

Mrs. Jensen is his for the taking!

The Highwayman reaches out

............................

CHAPTER FIVE

The Highwayman reached out.

Robert gradually rolled her over onto her stomach, sliding her black and white dress from her shoulders and down her arms as she turned, and let it fall to the floor. He paused to take in the view before him: long slender back, smaller waist flaring out to amazingly shaped hips, long shapely closed legs, platinum hair everywhere, soft tan skin yielding at a transitional line to her generous white ass. Just above, the most eye catching shallow dimples on her lower waist about the size of silver dollars that just look so kissable.

And what's this?

The dimples flank a butterfly! Trimmed in black, its wings were translucent light purple of the

same background color of the darker violet chaise. Robert was startled to see a tattoo on this conservative lady!

His hardness re-intensified!

He gently reached out to peel the black cord of her thong off her waist. As he pulled it down the center strip came out of hiding between her luscious cheeks. She helped by lifting a minor amount as he removes the sexy garment, saturated with her juices.

He leaned and reached up to softly massage the back of her neck, his chest warm against her soft behind. She felt his tightly matted chest hair tickle her ass cheeks. Then he stroked her shoulders, then down the muscles along her spine to the small of her back, relaxing her. He let his hands glide over her waist to her sides, then followed the flare of her hips, his eyes drawn to the dimples and the butterfly.

Robert stood, repositioned himself, putting his knees off to the side of her right underarm. He bent down and kissed the tattoo, his hands softly caressing the sides of her upper hips.

Vee was luxuriating in the softness surrounding her: the velvet of the chaise below her, the smoothness of the artist's strong hands soothing the tension from her skin, the heat and pressure of his lips focusing her senses on pure enjoyment of the moment.

Robert began to detect subtle motion, a slight rise and fall. Hands on the upper sides of her hips followed her shape down the outsides of her legs to her knees while she felt his feathery lips go from one dimple to the other, pausing at the butterfly. The aroma of her last orgasm mixed with the faint smell of the perfume Vee had dabbed in that area earlier. Opium. He inhaled her fragrance, his senses overpowered.

Supple lips, chest fur very lightly stroking her back, soothing hands, Vee was lost in pleasure.

Her motion slightly increased, her breathing again became audible.

Robert's fingers touched the backs of her knees then inward then very slowly upward, sliding along smooth, golden tanned skin. Victoria's legs began to part.

His hands continued up the inside back of her thighs, then back down, then up a little further, and back. He delighted in the silky, warm, soft, feel of her.

Her left knee moved outward as she arched a little and slightly raised her derriere, her motion now not so subtle. Slow dancing, rotating in time with the soft music. Now with no restriction, his hands advanced up her inner thighs, closer and closer.

She parted her knees a little more, a slight moan escaping. and lifted her bottom a bit higher, rotating more now.

Robert couldn't help but stop the kissing and rise up a little to watch the display unfolding right before his eyes.

His hands made their way the rest of the way up her silky inner thighs then outward to cup her full cheeks. His middle fingers touch and trace that subtle crease where they meet the backs of her legs. A very lovely spot. His big hands cup and gently squeeze her magnificent ass cheeks.

Vee, completely engrossed in the freedom of unchecked lust, spread her knees wider and slid her torso back, slowly lifting herself up high.

Higher........

Higher..................

Her private places were now fully exposed and available to him. She seductively, slowly gyrated, taunting him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She felt zero shyness or modesty, knowing the effect she was having on this man and she was

LOVING IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mmuuuuuuhhhhh

Mrs. Jensen desperately wanted to be •••••••••••

TAKEN NOW!!!!

Robert's cock, fat and hard, stood out and up. He stroked it a few times. When he released it, Vee felt its smooth warmth bob along her side just above her waist. Her earlier orgasm was way out there good. But she wanted more, she wanted him inside her.

Robert, driven with lust, tenderly spread her, studied the pattern of her fur and the glorious details of her folds. He saw the silver highlights, and marveled at her beauty. He leaned in with his big lips and distributed little kisses along the sides, in her fur, close to, but not touching her tender fruits. Then with a flat tongue he licked with one long slow pleasant lick from high up by the butterfly, down over her perfect asshole, through her wet labia to her clit. He did not penetrate, but lingered there sucking it between his lips, savoring the flavor and aroma of sweetest woman he'd ever had.

Vee nearly came again. "Ohhh, that's nice..." she thought or breathed out in low tone, she did not know which.

Nectar flowed down the inside of one thigh as she wagged her big ass, not sure if she was begging him or taunting him.

Robert then moved to reposition, behind her now as she inched her knees back to the edge of the rich violet chaise. Looking down on the high class lady so completely exposed and available to him dancing provocatively; it was a dream come true. He was hard as a rock!

Vee put her elbows beside her shoulders on the velvety upholstery and pulled that beautiful hair up over the top of her head exposing the back of her neck. She rested on her forehead, elbows and chest. Robert could see the big diamond on her ring finger glinting through her hair.

She continued to taunt with her slow dancing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The contrast in size from her little waist then flaring out and around her perfectly big butt was spectacular!

Who's the hunter now?

This is not a position she normally used. She had somehow grown to think it was unladylike, but in her state it was exactly how she wanted to be taken. She missed it, she felt so deliciously naughty! Mrs. Jensen did not want to be ladylike. Vee abandoned herself to pure desire.

Her breathing was very evident, her eyes closed, Vee was absorbed in lust. She pushed back, causing her to open ............ hoping to find what she desired.

Robert finally placed the swollen head, shining with natural lubricant right at her opening lightly.....but proceeded no further. He watched Vee ease back, but he denied her. Instead he slid it down parting her lips and rotating it around her clit in little circles, mixing their fluids together.

Vee felt something hot, smooth, hard and big. She couldn't stand it anymore. She wanted it NOW! The way she was breathing and humming told all.

He purposed himself to go slow and not hurt her.

He let her lead now and fully enjoyed this very special woman at this extraordinary moment. The sight was like a narcotic to him; he'd never been so turned on.

Vee was more than ready, breathing out a whispery quiet

"Pleeeeeeeeease"

Robert slid it back up to her entrance, she slightly pushed her ass back. Once again Robert denied her but instead gently pats each cheek and right between the middle with the underside of his cock. She heard and felt the gentle slaps.

_ _ _ _

Vee was on FIRE ....... as he finally allowed her access to his cock. The feeling for both of them was beyond words as she tried to take him in. So hot, soooo fat.

"Will I be able to handle him?" flashed through her mind.

She began to gently rock her body back and forth just a tiny amount, trying to open to him. She had only gotten a glimpse of him and was not sure of his size but knew he was big! She reached back and under to aim and assist and guide with her fingers.

"OMG he's huge!"

She tried to wrap her forefinger and thumb around him. They would not close, they formed a C........

"OMG!"

Determined, she used her fingernails to carefully work her lips apart and widen herself to wrap around him while easing back.

"Oooooooooooohhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ."

The huge head then magically slips or pops in. So tight, so stretched. A little discomfort mixed with intense pleasure. She shuddered while sucking in a long breath

"Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

Robert held still, waiting for her to adjust.

He had to concentrate now on not cumming as he looked down at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. The classy, elegant, sexy, mature lady is so widely stretched around him. The rest of his length is exposed. The stark contrast in color. It looked impossible.

Vee paused as her breath began to taper from harsh to rhythmic. Then she eased back just a quarter inch, then forward, then back again establishing a consistent motion, rocking her entire body back

and forth, each time taking a little more of him. As she adjusted to his girth she began to lengthen her strokes. Vee absolutely loved the feeling of the fullness, the heat, the hardness. Her entire awareness was focused on his gently stretching invasion.

She wanted more!

Vee had now managed to get a little more than half of him inside her incredibly tight little pussy.

She stopped for a few moments just to savor the overwhelming feel of it.

.................

Uuuummmmmm

.................

Robert, looking down on her, could no longer hold back. He began to move while Vee transitioned back into slightly pushing back , matching his cadence.

She spread her knees slightly wider and arched her back downward a little more. She willed herself to relax and just completely enjoy the experience of this man , this utter indulgence. She had somehow developed a trust for the artist and gave herself over to him.

Robert managed to get about two thirds of the way inside her when he had to stop for about 20 seconds to avoid premature ejaculation. The way her legs, ass, waist, dimples, pink and dark lips enfold

him, the perfect amount of curly brown hairs beside them, her waist, shoulder blades, neck, platinum hair, light brown/ pink with light fuzz around her beautiful anus, her fragrance, the sensation

of her skin, her smooth taut warmth enveloping him, all combined to invade his senses, making it extremely difficult for him to hold off. The slightest movement right now would trigger an eruption.

At the end of the wait, Vee wanted more and started pushing back again.

This time he allowed himself to sink into her with one slow long stroke~~~ Sooo tight, until he felt the end of her. He remembered his promise to himself not to hurt her. He held it there, moderately pushing in and up into her, snug to her cervix. His hardness swelled and throbbed.

Vee, never having been so full ..........nearly blacked out

then

EXPLODED

*£€%¥*>%€^>^%£€^^£!€^>!#><|€£¥€€

IN SUPER INTENSE ORGASM

Her entire body went tense except for the quivering, clamping squeeze from within her depths. She picked up her head and raised up on her elbows and slung her hair. She pushed back. Veins on her neck distended, she pushed back, >>> hard. Her cervix smashed tight against the END of him. She felt his coarse pubic hair tickle her ass cheeks.

Mmmmmmhhhhh aaahhh mmmmhh ah ah ah

Vee's climax continued while still pushing back, wagging, rotating, and maintaining the pressure deep in her depths. The feeling was INDESCRIBABLE.

......................................

It was all Robert could do to hold back. He wanted Mrs. Jensen to have one more orgasm before he came, so again he held still, feeling her milk his member until she began to settle down some and her breathing began to improve. Her pleasure would be his ultimate reward.

Vee couldn't believe the intensity of the orgasm.

But she was not done!

Mrs. Jensen

STILL WANTED MORE!

What a wonderful all-encompassing feeling she was having at this moment -- so free, sooo slutty, so full! What an amazing contrast with the lady who received the invitation to the art show three weeks ago.

.....................

Robert, looking over Vee's body was ready to take her now. He moved his hands from her hips to her pronounced cheeks, spread them a little then used a thumb to circle around that perfect little shy star.

He does not threaten her there. He's deliberate but gentle. She is not alarmed at all as she makes that small little motion indicating acceptance. The look and feel of this private intimate place intensified Robert's desire.

She purred! She moaned! "Uuuuummm...." between her heavy breathing, giving herself over to her lusty desire to share her body completely.

The artist continued his hip motion with gentle long slow strokes at first, his body rocking back and forth. At the same time his long fingered hands pull her back onto him. The motion is rhythmic, like a dance.

Vee can be heard

"Um....Um.....Ohhhhh...."

Then tapering into faster then faster and deeper and deeper strokes.

"Ah......Ahh......Ahhh...."

Then harder and harder and harder, to the point that every stroke pounds her cervix inward and his lower abdomen slaps into her bountiful white cheeks.

Slap, "Ahh..." Slap, "Ahhh....." Slap, "Ahhhh....."

The platinum paint brush was swinging back and forth from her chin to her chest, but she was unaware. Her breasts follow the same pace as Robert. They don't slap but sway and bounce, very lovely.

From a side view Vee is astonishingly gorgeous in this position. The swoop, the flare, tummy, thighs, shoulders. Vee was on her elbows now, head up, silver hair dancing. Back low, butt high. As her hair swings, glimpses of her radiant face appeared in extreme delight.

His pace increased, his heavy balls mildly swatting her clit. Robert just kept taking and giving to her over and over slapping up against that awesome ass of hers until all of his nine inch cock disappeared into her.

"Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah - Ah...."

blended with a mild

pat-pat-pat-pat

Volume INCREASING

Tempo RISING

Her face during this time had contorted from delightful composure into that indescribable blend of beauty and lusty erotic bliss. Mrs. Jensen appeared to be in ECSTASY.

Now make no mistake. Vee was accustomed to great sex. She and Sam had perfected the art. She is no prude in the bedroom. But this was something else: just purely indulgent, carefree, abandoned, FUCKING. No strings attached.

The way her big ass deforms as waves of smooth white flesh roll across both cheeks on each stroke is riveting, dazzling Robert's eyes. Each wave corresponds with the motion of her titties and breathy sighs.

Robert, now on the brink, slams all the way into her and holds. His entire body goes rigid while he holds her ass apart.

His cock swells and pulses as he BLASTS his first shot deep into the elegant woman. Four, five, six major eruptions. Accompanied with his completing sound of

"Uuuummmm.! aahhh Uuuummmm!"

before beginning to taper off to lesser spurts.

Vee CUMS the whole time,.............................. not taking a single breath.

The volume was way more that Vee had ever experienced. All her senses focused on the heat jetting up deep inside her, expanding her even further.

HOT blast after HOT blast of cum. It just filled her. Completely.

Her CLIMAX is

* Earth Shattering , * Mind Blowing ,* Fantastic.

She had not taken a single breath the entire time the black man filled her to overflowing. With simply no room to accommodate the amount , it escaped and oozed out all around their place of their union. Not just a little. The thick white cum ran down the back inside of her legs to beside her knee on the left side and about a third of the way down on her right, shiny paths tracing its progress. She was unaware.

Her face was crimson, intense, drawn tight. She was downright gorgeous!!

She drew in a major breath, then moaned out that most wonderful, low toned, mature expression of her total satisfaction.

"Uuuugggggggg, aaaahhhh,rrrrrrrr."

Quick breath

"Ooooohhhhh, uuummm."

Another breath

"Wwwoooooo, ooohhh yeeeeeesssssssss!"

As the orgasm continued

.....................

Now they pause with him fully inserted, to relish the fullness as she breathes with moans.

"ah ahh ahhh aahhhhhhh"

While still panting she awkwardly but slowly fell forward, disconnecting from the massive man, onto the velvet chaise.

"Wwweeeehhhhh"

On her way down, Robert reveled in a most riveting sight: Vee's ass cheeks, red in the middle; her fur matted and disorganized, wet; her inner and outer folds glowing, still mostly open, contracting then opening, flaring lips distended and swollen as cum dribbled out in long drippy streams onto the fine dark violet fabric. Lots of it!

.

Soooooooo Erotic!

Soooo Awesome

Beautiful

Through it all , a glint of platinum.

Now look at the classy, proper, sensuous woman. What an amazing contrast from when he met her at the museum.

Robert, taking in the display as his breath began to return to normal, thought, "I'll l have to buy this chaise I rented, but very well worth it."

She lay down on the chaise. The velvet felt good on her on her skin, soft and cool against her over heated body. She just bathed in the bliss, still purring. Completely spent, she savored the physical and mental high for a good while. As her breathing slowed, she thought back though her afternoon. Within 10 minutes she drifted off into a contented little nap.

Robert covered her with a white sheet.

..........................

Two and a half hours later she became aware of someone stroking her hair.

"Mrs. Jensen, it's getting late."

Vee stirred.

"Wake up, Mrs. Jensen."

As if from a dream, through a fog she heard his voice. Her eyes blinked open and slowly focused.

The artist, fully dressed, on one knee beside her comes into her vision.

"Mrs. Jensen, I thought you should know it's after 6:00."

Vee jolts into sober awareness. She looks around the room with a shock when she realizes where she is.

O M G!

She became fully aware that she was naked under a white sheet. There's a damp stickiness all between her legs and cheeks. The reality sinks in. "Ohhhh Noooooo, what have I done?"

Her body felt like she was on some drug.

...........

Robert put a warm damp wash cloth along with a towel beside her on the chaise, gently kissed her forehead, and left the room.

.............................

15 minutes later, Vee, fully dressed and mostly made up walked into the landscape studio.

"Mrs. Jensen, you look so................. elegant! And your composure so brilliant."

"Well, .......................... I guess we never got to that pencil sketch."

"No, but that's OK. I have something in mind for your husband. Mrs. Jensen, tomorrow I'm moving to Portland to join my wife. I will never forget you or this studio! This is where I was inspired by you to do my greatest work."

"Nor will I, Mr. Miller."

"I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed painting and working together with you, Vee. I will be sending you the first of three only, original signed prints. I expect it to be valued in six figures one day. Do you have a frame preference?"

"You are the artist, Mr. Miller. I'm sure whatever you choose will be perfect."

"As for the original, I won't ever sell it. The masterpiece will be displayed around the world. Upon my death, in my will, I will designate you, then your family, as the recipient.

"Thank you, Mr. Miller."

"The privilege and the pleasure was mine, Mrs. Jensen. By the way Vee, that was by far the best sex I have ever had!"

"Goodbye, Mr. Miller." She gave him an eye catching glance containing a very slight smile.

Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers