The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers

"Goodbye, Mrs. Jensen."

.....

The Highwayman escorted Victoria to and through the outer door without physical contact or another word.

.......

He returned and walked to his laptop.

CHAPTER SIX

Vee made it home at about 7:00 pm

Sam met her at the door.

"Hi honey. I fixed dinner for us. Wow you really look great, lot of color in your face." He hugged her and smiled over her shoulder.

Her heart pounded!

"Thanks sweetheart. Let me change, get these shoes off. I'll be out in a few."

"OK, no hurry. I'll fix the salad."

.............................

Twenty minutes later Vee came out changed and showered. Sam said nothing about that.

"You're late this evening. Get held up in town?"

"Yeah. Got involved with a new friend I met a couple of weeks ago who wanted some of my time, wanted to take care of some personal business.

"You get by to see your painting?"

She froze inside???????????

"Yes. How did you know about it? That was supposed to be a surprise."

"Humm , I ran into Mr. Miller the other day in town. I guess he let it slip."

"Damn."

"Do you like it, Vee?"

"Oh, yes. It's very nice. He's going to send a copy soon. He's moving to Portland. Says he's going to show it there and that he's very proud of it."

"Oh what a shame. Portland is certainly going to be a change for that Florida fellow. I'm glad he got you done before he moved on."

"Me too."

........

And their conversation turned to other things. But Vee was very anxious!

..........

"Why don't we take tomorrow off,Vee? We haven't had much me and you time to spend together lately."

"I know. That would be nice."

Vee crashed by 9:00 o'clock.

...........

Next morning, Sam brought coffee into their bedroom at 7:20. He uncovered her as he usually did and admired the morning light on her body. She's just plain dazzling. The way her face, her hair, her body receives and emits the morning light caught his breath. He must, actually he's compelled to touch and try and feel the elegance. But it's much more than skin deep. Her beauty wells from the core. It takes a quarter of a century or more to really appreciate this remarkable lady.

He caresses her figure, enjoys the smell of her, and kisses the butterfly as she awakes.

"Good morning baby. You're so very beautiful.

"Good morning sweet heart. I love you."

"I love you too, Vee."

She got up, and rubbing her little tummy, walked to the bathroom naked.

Sam marveled at her figure as she walked away from the bed. Her silhouette floated across the room, charming from every angle. There's something in the way she moves, attracts him like no other woman. He's been watching her do this for decades. He's once again amazed how she just keeps getting better. Whatever imperfections she thinks she has somehow just add to her beauty. He doesn't see any imperfections, but he knows she thinks differently and doesn't understand.

.........

She did her morning routine, then came back toward the bed with her coffee to join Sam. She is still unconsciously caressing her tummy, unaware of how utterly magnificent she is. That tummy is just one of the attributes she has developed since having two babies that adds to her visual appeal. She is soooo sensual. Even after all these years he still can't get enough of her. If he could, he would make love to her every day.

She kind of tiptoes along gracefully. He loves the way she looks, so soft in the morning light without makeup. Platinum hair hanging everywhere. Her eyes are friendly and pretty. Her waist is little, her legs are long and nicely shaped. Her tits and nipples are small/medium perfect. He loves the color of her. And there's that nicely shaped patch of fur that doesn't quuuuuuuuite hide her folds. If shewere closer he'd see those lovely few silver curved hairs. He looks forward to more someday.

As she turned to round the bed, Sam's eyes were riveted to her naked profile view. Her posture is youthful. She's so tall and lean, yet voluptuous and shapely. He loves her proportions; the way her

bottom sticks out, the way her lower back flares into it, her overall shape just kills him.

Those dimples on her lower back shadow in the special early light in a most alluring way. In all his life he has never seen such rich curves. Her titties still poke out like they did the first time he saw them 40 years ago, only now they are a little bigger, but that's OK. She just looks beautiful,

AMAZING

&

DROP DEAD SEXY *

One hell of a woman!

But still his pretty little girl; she's still his angel; she's still his wife, best friend and lover after all these years.

........

"Honey, I need to tell you more about my day yesterday." She looked serious.

"OK Vee. What's on your mind?"

They sat on the bed cross legged, knee to knee, while Vee told her husband about the three visits she made to the studio. She did not go into great detail, but did reveal what transpired. She felt so conflicted, wanting to be honest, but guilty with what she had allowed to happen.

All the while she unfolded the tale, he showed no sign condemnation. He actually displayed understanding with kind loving eyes. This really help set her at ease to share and to continue on honestly.

When she was done, he kissed her and and held her for a long time.

He tried to tell her how much he truly loved her, but words failed him.

Over their nearly 40 years as lovers, friends and as husband and wife, he had never been able to adequately express to her in words or deeds how much he truly loved her. Nor how beautiful she is to him, inside and out. Nor how thankful he is that she married him and continues to be his wife.

Then he said, "Well honey, I know something you don't know."

"What is that, Sam?"

"I have known about the tryst all along."

"WHAT?????"

She was SHOCKED!!!!!!!!

"It's just as much my fault, Vee! You see when we at the art show, Robert and I talked a lot."

"I remember seeing you," Vee said.

"Yeah, he wanted my permission to paint you. He also admitted that he found you to be very beautiful and that he was extremely attracted to you. He wondered if by chance we had an open marriage? I asked him why? He very boldly told me that not only would he like to paint you but he would like to paint you naked. I said that I was pretty sure that you would not allow that but if he was able to talk you into it that I wanted the original and no prints were to be made. He said OK, but what if painting you nude lead to something else?"

Sam continued. "That got me to thinking about when the two of you met. There seemed to be a chemistry between you two. I thought that life is short. If that was something that you wanted to experience then I would not deny you. I knew no one could ever get your heart. I thought, 'Na, that will probably never happen. She's too proper for that.' But it might be fun for you to be pursued . Since I stole you out of your life when you were only sixteen years old, I thought 'She never really got a chance to explore.' Then that old fantasy of mine came to mind, of watching you have sex

with another man."

"I told him, 'Robert, there's no way you can seduce her. But if by some small chance you were able to, here's my conditions:

1. That he wouldn't ask or make you do anything you do not want to do

2. That he treat you with respect & dignity

3. That no one else would ever know

4. That he swear to me he has no disease

5. That he not hurt you

6. That he report to me all your meetings and what transpires

7. That it would be one time only

8. That if he was able to seduce you that he video it and send me the only copy

9. That if it was something you really wanted that he could have your body one time but not your heart

10. That if he violated any of the conditions that I would hunt him down and ruin his life."

Vee was dumbfounded!

The first thought out of her mouth was "A video?! How?"

"You see Vee, I could have shut this down but I did not want to deny you a great pleasure. See I am not jealous about you having very occasional sex with others, male or female, black or white, as long

as you were safe and include me somehow, preferably together. There's really nothing you could ever do to destroy the utter love I have for you Vee. Certainly a little sex with another man could never undo it! If that's want you want and it makes you happy that's fine. I only own your heart."

"The thing that would really bother me though, is if you did not share your life with me. If you continually lied, snuck around and deceived me, I would find that hard to live with. That would keep us from being close and totally bonded. I know how people are. Over a lifetime various sexual desires and passions come along. I think a perfect marriage must acknowledge that and be honest with each other to deal with it."

"Actually what you did this morning, sharing with me your experience is one of the most intimate things you have ever expressed with me. I fell in love with you even further today. You have never exposed yourself to me so completely before. Thank you for honesty and sharing such an awesome experience with me. I knew you would tell me, though, sooner or later."

"I LOVE YOU, VEE, WITH ALL MY HEART & SOUL."

"Now, tell me baby. Was it good? Was it fun? Tell me all. Share it all with me. How did you feel? Everything!"

"Oh, Sam. I love you so very much. I can't really tell you how very much. I am so glad you're my man."

"I knoooooooow!"

"First of all, I could never share my heart with anyone. You have it. You own it. It will always be yours. You got it when I was sixteen, but you did not steal it. I gave it all to you. I wanted only you to have it.

It was just plain sex, Sam. I didn't let him have me face to face."

"Oh, now that would be fun every now and then, if you got in that mood Vee."

"But OMG Sam ,YES it was very good. Let me try and tell all about it as if you were a fly on the wall. It was an awesome experience, especially being pursued and seduced."

She retold Sam of her tryst in great detail over the next hour......................................

"Thank you, Sam, for being you."

"That artist is a really lucky guy."

"Vee, you want to watch the video sometime? Robert delivered the DVD last night. He said something about mirrors and multiple angles. Said he edited it last night. Said he wished he had a copy, but a deal is a deal. Besides he will always be able to replay the short affair in his mind.

He also said that I was an extremely fortunate man , that my wife was by far the best white woman he ever had and that you are a very upper high class woman."

"Did he really say that?"

"Yep."

"I was kind of hoping you could have been there to see. I know what a voyeur you are Sam. You're so naughty (smiling). It's one of the strange things I love about you. Watching that DVD will be the next best thing. But I'm kind of wore out and sore still. How about we go to Miami next weekend, get a nice sexy room and watch it together there."

"I really, really love you, Vee. That sounds wonderful."

.......................

Saturday afternoon in a $400 room in Miami, Sam gave Vee red velvet box.

"This is a small token of my love for you, Vee."

She opened it. Inside was platinum chain (same one) with a small, about an inch and a half, a platinum heart attached to it.

She held it up.

"It's beautiful, Sam. You didn't need to do that."

"Nonsense, it goes perfectly with your heart."

He steps close takes it from her hands and gently reaches behind her neck and fastens it. While holding her there her looks into her eyes and says.

"I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL, BABY."

Then passionately kisses her lips.

.....................

The video starts with Vee standing in front of a veiled easel with Robert standing right behind her. There was background music, Nora. It was very well done, clear, with good lighting and sound with three different camera angles. It was almost like Sam was there!

After they watched, their lovemaking was unbelievable. **^%%€£¥~%^*¥!!!!!!!!

Better than the video.

..........................

THE END

Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers