The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers

She went to work at her desk for the rest of the evening

.....................

The next morning Sam had to leave early. Somehow their schedules had not allowed them to make love for about two weeks. Vee was missing her husband. They normally had a frequent and extremely good morning sex life. She realized she was lascivious!

The highwayman popped back into her thoughts. "What do I do about today?" She wanted to see the finished portrait, but.......? She knew that if she gave him the slightest opening where it would lead. Could she trust herself to go back to the studio?

She was conflicted between discipline and desire. So curious and attracted to the black man, but not allowing herself permission to ponder such a taboo indulgence. She wondered what Sam would think.

Victoria bathed and dressed.

.................

At 2:15 she knocked on the door of suite 202.

No answer. She knocked again. Still no answer. Disappointed and relieved she turned toward the stairs.

The door to suite 202 opened fast.

"I'm so sorry. I was finishing up a phone call. Come in, Vee. I was setting up an unveiling of my favorite masterpiece at an art show in Portland Oregon for next week. Providing, of course, that I would have your permission."

"Why would you need my permission, Robert?"

"Because my favorite painting is titled Lady Victoria. Would you like to see it?"

He seemed excited.

"I would. That's why I'm here."

"All right. But first, let me open some champagne to celebrate the occasion."

Robert walked to the table where they had lunch the day before. There was an ice bucket with a bottle tilted in it.

He looked so nice in his cream colored slacks with a cinnamon silk shirt, button front and square bottomed, worn on the outside. The combined colors of cream and cinnamon against the background of chocolate caramel skin looked appetizing.

He popped the cork and poured two glasses. Handing Vee a nearly full glass and held his up to hers for a toast.

"To the most interesting woman I have ever met. I sincerely thank you for allowing me to paint your image. You have been a most cooperative model."

He clicked his glass to hers with a warm smile. She returned the smile and the glass click. "Thank you. And to a most professional artist, and a new experience."

"Vee, you make that outfit you're wearing today look world class. I like it with the tie belt."

Vee shifted her stance, smiled at the compliment and took a generous taste of her bubbly.

The dress she wore was a floral print, white background with nearly an equal amount of black, a wrap held together with a wide tie around the waist of the same very light and silky fabric. There was a hint of it being worn braless, and it fit her perfectly, accentuating her little waist and big curvy ass. It lay over her shoulders and back nicely, the wrap forming a low V on her chest but not quite low enough to spell sleazy. Equally elegant and sexy.

Vee tilted her head back to drain the long stem crystal, and said

"My, that is really good champagne! Thank you!"

Robert got the bottle and refilled her glass.

"You're welcome. It was given to me, and I've been saving it for a special occasion. Glad you like it. Careful though, it has an exceptionally high alcohol content."

"Thanks for the warning."

(Yesterday's thought to be more careful flashed through her mind.)

"Vee, I very much enjoyed lunch with you yesterday. Actually I enjoyed everything about yesterday. I'm glad you came back." His smile was genuine and affectionate, his voice smooth and confident.

Vee was caught again, as she'd been on the first day she'd met him, by his dark eyes that seemed to swirl like just-stirred coffee. She was once again struck with how unusually attractive he was: high cheekbones, strong square jaw and chin, dark thick eyebrows, prominent nose, all somehow softened by his easy symmetrical smile.

Her mind raced to change the subject to neutral territory.

"The lunch yesterday was very nice. Good choice. I think I forgot to thank you, so Thank you, I enjoyed it too, Robert."

"It was my pleasure, and you're welcome. Oh, before I forget I got something for you as a token of my gratitude for posing and allowing me to paint your image."

He took the champagne glass from her hand and handed her a little white box.

Vee opened the box. Inside was a necklace, of pure platinum, with a platinum paint brush about an inch and a half long attached to it.

"Oh my, Robert. That is really very nice. You should not have done that."

"Nonsense. I thought it would go well with your hair, Vee."

"Well it's beautiful. Thank you Robert," as she held it up.

He stepped up close and took it from her. With both hands delicately reaching behind her neck, he fastened it. Robert held the back of her neck and head just for 3 seconds as he quickly touched his lips to the high defined arch of each of her eyebrows.

The soft heat of his lips startled her, but before she could respond or object, he stepped away from her and picked up the champagne bottle. As he quickly refilled her glass and handed it back to her, he asked, "Are you ready, Lady Victoria, to see Lady Victoria?"

She nodded.

"The necklace looks nice on you, Vee."

"Thank you, Robert."

Robert held out his hand to her, and with minor hesitation, she accepted it. His hand was very warm, smooth and solid, and he gripped her firmly. He led her into the portrait room which was set exactly the same as the previous day with the exception of two minor changes. There was now a cloth covering the canvas on the easel and the roller blinds were most of the way down, reducing the light to a cozy dim. She noticed the same Norah Jones CD as yesterday playing softly.

Robert guided her to stand in front of the veiled painting that had a small light aimed at it. It looked large, about two feet tall and three feet wide. Vee took another couple of swallows and emptied her third glass. It was the best champagne she had ever tasted.

Robert took the glass from her hand while looking over her face, walked away and set the glass on the counter.

Returning to her, he stepped close, very close, standing right behind her. He lightly put his finger tips on her shoulders. She could faintly smell his scent.

"Are you ready for this, Lady Victoria?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

He reached out over her shoulder leaning into her and removed the cloth.

Vee literally gasped ~~~~~~

She was speechless for at least 15 seconds

"WOW!" She said in a louder voice than intended. She noticed the champagne seemed to be having a liberating effect on her.

"That is awesome." She studied the large painting

"I love it! It's incredible. I wish I really looked like that!"

The painting was alive, the amazing woman almost spoke to you. Her eyes seemed to invite you to come closer, the light radiated around her glowing hair, the skin of her face and shoulders tempted your touch. Vee was astonished with how Robert had made her look.

"You do look like that Victoria, only better. No painting could really capture you. You're beautiful, yes, but so much of what you're thinking shows on your face, trying to capture that mixture of sexy and reserved is like trying to put lightning in a bottle. That combination completely tantalized and inspired me, but I think I nearly caught it. I was hoping you would like it."

Still standing close behind her, Robert slid his hands under her hair and lightly caressed her shoulders and lower neck.

His whispery smooth seductive voice, his soft touch on her shoulders, the background music, the champagne, the erotic room, the painting, the memory of yesterday, his closeness, her attraction to him, the compliments, the necklace, his scent, the two weeks without, his three week pursuit of her all converged. She was intoxicated.

Those soft, warm artist's fingers glided up her neck under her platinum hair to her hairline behind her head.

Vee leaned her head forward letting her hair fall down each side of her face. Robert fingered her hair forward exposing the back of her neck; his fingers stroked the back of her neck just in the hair line. His body eased forward, touching hers. She felt his warmth, a growing firmness pressing in at the top of her pronounced bottom. As he leaned to kiss the back of her neck she slightly, almost reflexively, pushed up and back into him. A barely audible breath escaped her mouth.

The highwayman whispered, "Mrs. Jensen, this is possibly our last meeting together. I propose we relax and enjoy it. You are truly an intoxicating woman. I have wanted you since the moment we met."

His hands now barely touching her shoulders suggested a turn.

Her mind LOST the contest with her body, and Mrs. Victoria Jensen

TURNED AROUND

.......................

CHAPTER FOUR

Mrs. Victoria Jensen turned around.

Wrapping her arms around Robert's slim waist, she gingerly pushed against him. Her hands went up to join behind his neck, she lifted up on her toes even higher than her shiny black high heels would permit alone.

His left hand caressed the back of her neck, his other hand found the small of her back, pulling her more firmly into him.

While Robert had suspected it when he complimented her dress earlier, it was now obvious that Vee wore no bra, her pointy nipples pressed into his chest.

Eyes closed, Vee's head tilted back. Robert looked down over her closed eyes, framed by high, long arching, dark eyebrows. He admired the tiny lines radiating from the corners of her eyes and lightly across high cheekbones that somehow, instead of revealing age, suggested self-assured dignity, a mature allure. His gaze traveled to her lips - generous, soft, lush, sumptuous, the bottom one unusually pronounced. She had those very rare attributes that time had continued to age into utter perfection, and at this moment with a half faint smile half aaahhhh look on her face, she looked like she felt perfect.

His artist's eye was caught by their reflection in one of the mirrors he'd placed in the room to enhance light for the painting. He saw the two of them in profile: he, taller, bigger, darker, looking down. Their contrast in color and size so intriguing, so striking. His eyes took in the silhouette of Vee's tilted up face, her distinctive long feminine nose flowing into her lovely curved forehead. Her spectacular silver hair flowed further away from her head and far down her back, luminous in the studio's filtered light. The outline of her body as it pressed against him seemed a contradiction, somehow looking tall and lean yet curvaceous and voluptuous at the same time. Her shapely calves stretched into long legs that transitioned into her ass in a way that can only be described as classic perfection, then curving and tapering into narrow waist just above where his hand stretched across the small of her back.

He closed his eyes as their lips found each other. Touching together softly for just a moment, then quickly pressing a little harder, then opening for more intimate, passionate exploration. Vee felt Robert's hot lips continue their exploration down the side of her neck. She leaned back to allow him to kiss along her collarbone to her throat, at the same time as his hand on her lower back pulled her hips harder against him. Her hips responded almost involuntarily with a slow rotation into him, and she exhaled a low sigh that blended with the soft music.

Vee's hands moved from Robert's waist to the top button of his shirt as his lips continued along her collarbone, and then returned to her throat, kissing where the platinum paintbrush necklace rested. She slowly but purposefully moved down his chest, working one button open after another. Just as she reached the last button of his cinnamon silk shirt, Robert relaxed the pressure against her back to allow her to part his shirt by sliding her hands around the bare skin of his waist. He slid his hand from the back of her neck down her back to her waist, and his deft fingers found and loosened the tie that held her dress together . Her dress fell open, exposing Vee's breasts. Robert paused his lips' exploration to admire the softness he'd revealed: smallish but perfectly shaped, defiant of her age. Nipples high, slightly pink tinged tan, tight and standing out at attention.

She pressed her breasts into his chocolate brown, hairless lower chest, then gently swept her nipples from side to side feeling them further harden against his smooth hot skin. She glided her hands up his back from his waist, enjoying the surprising firmness her hands were discovering as she found somewhat coarse, tightly curled hair on his well-developed upper chest. Her hands continued their survey up to Robert's square shoulders, where she pushed his shirt up and off, letting it drop to the floor. He responded with a low, audible exhale, almost a groan, and returned his hands to her hips, then boldly around to her ass cheeks, and captured her hard against him. She returned the embrace with equal intensity, pulling him to her with her hands on his upper back. Vee didn't know if her mouth found his or if his found hers, but the penetrating kiss left no doubt to either of them what would follow.

As one, they moved the several steps to the chaise behind her, their lips almost fiercely connected. When the back of her calves touched the cushion, he slowly lowered her down onto the violet fabric. Robert slowly separated from her, their lips being last to break contact. She leaned into the furniture's sloping back, eyes closed, abandoned to the pleasure of the moment, her wrap dress completely unwrapped. Robert stood over her for a second, his eyes devouring her. She felt his eyes on her body. Then hands on her waist. Then lips so full and warm, kissing along the lower edge of her rib cage. The gentle kisses descended slowly to around her navel where her skin is so very soft and smooth. The 56 year old ladies' slight tummy could not be improved. Another one of her sexy attributes.

His hands roamed.............

Vee unconsciously began to open her legs just a half inch at a time. She slightly pushed her pelvis up.

The tiny garment that covered her sex came into Robert's view. The black thong was just 3 cords with a small triangle of woven artwork that from up close was like woven net. A few hairs curled through the netting, one silver.

His eyes looked intently into the private area of this gorgeous woman then continued to kiss lower. As he got to the edge of the covering, he slid his hands down past the thong to her inner thighs. So smooth, soft and luxurious.

Vee spread wider as she picked up her knees a bit. She was fully aware of exposing herself to this black man and relished the amazing feeling of just letting it happen. She fully abandoned herself to the delicious lust driving her. She felt like a pampered, elegant, slut.

Robert heard her erratic breaths, breathed in her now pungent scent. His hands and mouth converged toward the triangle. His fingers shifted the triangle garment up and off to one side. The center cord now just appeared from somewhere between her shapely pillowy cheeks then followed up along the sideline of her fur. Her pussy now completely exposed, perfect, S shaped lips partially parted, clear thin honey shines between them and a trickle runs down to where the cord disappeared. It glistened.

Vee lost all awareness of anything else. Her inflamed pussy became her only receptor.

The highwayman moved his body down kneeling on the floor.

She spread her legs further, high heeled feet digging into the velvet fabric of the chaise to lift herself toward him. Her pelvis danced a slow circular rotation. So so beautiful. A low mature mmmmhhhh sound emanated from her nose as she split two fingers and slid them down beside her clit in the moist fur.

Robert pulled back his head just enough to focus on this marvelous display. The artist had seduced a number of white women over the years, but Vee, in this setting, was the most compelling scene he had ever seen. Simply gorgeous, she is

Amazing. Drop dead sexy.

A metallic sound caused her to briefly open her eyes. His belt buckle clinked. A glance in the mirror at the moment he dropped his pants and underwear. O M G, can that be!!! She re closed her eyes and pushed her mound up. One of her shoes dropped off and landed on the carpet.

As much as he wanted to, he did not just dive in.

She felt smooth fingers trace higher up her inner legs where they came to explore along the subtle crease where her buns meet the backs and inner area of her legs. Then they lightly played higher along the side of her sparse curled hairs on the opposite side of the scrunched up, damp thong. She raised her ass even higher, kicked the other shoe off, and it tumbled off the chaise to the rug.

He looked at the cord running along the side of her flower then down to where it crossed over and only slightly obscured her perfect rose bud. His face came in close as he inhaled her essence.

Vee found herself fully liberated from social taboo and personal restraint. She relished the surrender of her long term secret fantasy to share herself as an exhibitionist. It intensified her desire; she wanted to be taken by this man however he wanted.

He bows in closer, his long fingers nudging hers higher and out of the way. He parted her perfect lips. . . . .

She felt his hot breath there as the dance of her womanhood kept its tempo but increased in range.

Would he?

Suddenly a warmth, a light pressure, an invasion, licking, kissing, a gentle devouring, drinking her in.

She immodestly bucked, grinding her pelvic bone against his mouth and tongue. He slowly slipped his hands up her sides where the smooth perfectly manicured artist fingers found then enveloped her titties.

Her nectar flowed as he indulged in her offering. The taste, the aroma, the feel of her labia folded around his tongue, the sound of wetness combined with the music of her moans.

Mmmmmm. Mnnnnmnn

The classy woman unashamedly gave herself over to him. Vee spread wider. The balls of her feet now supported her, hips rotating her ass high above the chaise, knees bent tight.

He slid his hands back down, around and under to support her soft ass cheeks, a thumb holding the thong off to one side. His tongue penetrated her opening several times then worked its way up to lightly flick her clit.

She wrapped her hands around the back of his head, pulling him in, grinding and rotating against him. She bucked, and pulled him into her harder until she was at the brink. She felt his lips focus in on her clit, and suck, then flick, suck, flick, suck over and over. Her legs tightened and spread, she lifted higher and higher.

Her face was ablaze, drawn in complete pleasure as her climax approached. He sneaked his tongue down penetrated her twice then lower to flick and push against her private tightly closed star while he wagged the tip of his nose strongly across her clit.

That did it, she went over the edge.

Uuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggg

He was in complete bliss, pleasing her was his greatest reward.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

She was rigid as she flowed from the core. The climax went on, as his eyes focused on her ravishing face.

Mmhh. Mmhh mmhh oohhh oohhhhhhhhhhh

(astonishingly beautiful )

Mrs. Jensen's legs clamped strongly around his head.

Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh Ahh. Ahh. Ahh Ahh

INTENSITY

Her legs stiffened , straightened and closed, squeezing the invader away. She could take no more. Vee rolled to her side, panting & gasping

Haaaa. Haaaa. Haaaa

............,..,.

Vee finally started to come down. Her breathing began to return to normal and she started to relax. The open dress draped off her shoulders back behind her to lay on the chaise. Robert backed off a little while staying close and marveled at her profile while she recovered. Flowing hair, brown shoulders, long torso, breasts only slightly drooping toward the velvet, pretty nipples. Small waist with an amazing slope out then curve back around her voluptuous rear end to the long shapely legs. Vee's naked profile is simply.

Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers