The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian could feel her warmth in her mouth and her pussy, and his cock was the hardest it had ever been. It was practically bursting out of his jeans, so once he had tasted enough of her he sat up and unbuckled his belt. He slid out of his jeans and his underwear, and Eve looked at his long, hard penis. It was adorned with the same white spots that covered his hands. She looked at it with hunger, and without saying anything she pushed Dorian onto his back. He laid down in the tent, and Eve quickly moved her mouth towards his cock. She kissed around his pubic region, and then ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. When she reached the top, she put it into her mouth. It was thicker than she realized, and it filled her mouth up. Dorian let out a low moan, absorbed by the pleasure Eve was providing him. She moved her head up and down, slowly sucking Dorian's cock, moving her tongue in complicated motions that made his hips move and his legs shake. She placed her hand around his cock, moving it up and down along with her head, as she could not fit the full length in her mouth. Dorian kept moaning, and gently rubbed the back of Eve's head. He was about to cum, and when he told Eve this she stopped, taking his cock out of her mouth.

Looking Dorian in the eyes, she slowly crawled up towards him. When she was close enough, she pressed her lips against his. She made out with him and teased his cock, rubbing her soaked pussy against the tip.

Dorian couldn't take it anymore, and he pressed himself into her slowly and gently. As he did, they both moaned with pleasure. They started moving their hips in tandem with each other, Eve's pussy sliding along the length of Dorian's cock, which was going in and out of her rhythmically. They were overtaken with passion, and they caressed each others bodies, exploring once again, as if they were new to each other, and they hadn't done this just a few minutes before. They began to move faster, and Dorian fucked Eve harder. She moaned loud with each stroke. Dorian put his hands around Eve's body, and, invigorated, he flipped her onto her back.

Now on top, Dorian entered Eve once again. He fucked her hard, and in this position she could feel the full length of his cock inside of her. He moved in and out, grunting into Eve's ear with each motion. Eve felt a warmth rising within her. She wanted more. She needed it. As if reading her mind, Dorian moved his hand up to her throat. He choked her and he fucked her, and she moaned as much as her constricted throat would allow.

Without stopping or slowing down, Dorian whispered into Eve's ear.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill you up."

Eve couldn't speak with Dorian's hand around her throat, but he knew that she was about to cum as well. All Eve could do was look into Dorian's eyes and give in to the overwhelming pleasure welling up inside her.

They both came at the same time, Dorian moaning loudly into Eve's ear. His grip on her neck loosened as he filled her with his cum, and she joined him in moaning loudly and passionately. Their orgasm lasted for what felt like forever, each of them feeling intensely satisfied.

After he came, Dorian stayed inside of her for a while. He held her tight, both of them warming the other's body in the cold and rainy night.

12