All Comments on 'The Hike of Many Peaks'

by jwwcarterjr2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Kiwi_CockKiwi_Cockabout 16 years ago
Hot Hiking

Keep this storygoing. I'm sure the four leaders can teach the other four far more.

Maybe they could do a Brokeback Mountain and have a yearly anniversary trip where they all teach the others what they have learned in the previous year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so so development

almost a caricature of a story, no depth - although it shows promise. Rather than feeling like I was there, it reads like a news story of what happened. Good beginning, good story, just needs more development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs work

You have a good basic plot, but as another commenter notes, it reads like a news story, perhaps in the business pages. Readers get involved when the story shares the characters' feelings. "He did this, then she did that" just doesn't keep us interested no matter what the subject matter might be. Please try again, the next time adding how a character would feel, for example, the first time another person sexually touched his or her spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just couldn't get into it

Way to confusing. I gave up sorting out who was who and what the hell was happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous