All Comments on 'The Hiking Trip Ch. 06'

by Kinks_Abound

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Sorry

But I stand by my earlier comments.

Apparently this is a true story, but I for one am glad that my brain isn't wired this way.

Ignoring the numerous typos though, it was a decently written story, I'm just glad I wasn't involved.

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

I agree I still can't get over the fact that he has no love for her. And to brand her in the woods where there is a very real chance of infection. I had hope and it is all lost.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
And then they happily ....

wandered back to the nearest therapist hopefully.

Unfortunately she died due to blood poisoning,infection,or one of any number of diseases she could have picked up .Sick ,sick, sick and absolutely nothing to do with BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

that is why you don't meet internet "freinds" by yourself! i agree that he seems a

little/lot sick headed,if she's happy with him the docs could get a double cell for 'em . great for teaching caution and not to be a brat though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinks_Abound@Kinks_Abound
24 Followers
Hello all. I'm into multiple things, but am primarily a dominate male that enjoys the BDSM lifestyle. For people familiar with BDSM, you know what I mean. For those of you that are just learning, showing interest, or trying to see what a sick puppy I am, BDSM is NOT about b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES