The Hillingdon Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam pulled out first, wiping his cock over Joanne's face and smearing it with her own saliva. Dan pulled out next and pulled her up into a sitting position before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her long and hard. Pulling her with him, he sat back onto the sofa. She flung a leg over him, straddled his cock and lowered herself onto his erection. It slipped easily inside her and made her sigh. In the last week, she realised, she had been fucked by a great many men, but this was the first time she had been in any sort of control... and she was going to enjoy it. She rode him slowly, raising herself until only the head of his cock was still inside her before sinking back down onto his full length. As she rose again, he leant forward and took almost her entire breast into his mouth, sucking eagerly on it. She brushed her hair out of her face, rested her hands on his shoulders and continued to ride him, breathing heavily and relishing the feeling inside her, the cock filling her gloriously.

Her reverie was interrupted by two things happening at the same time. Firstly, Dan held onto her hips and moved his arse closer to the edge of the seat; at the same time, she felt Liam grasping the back of her head and pushing so that she was leaning forward, her face pressed into the back of the sofa. As soon as she was placed in this new position, she knew what was going to happen next. A finger rubbed her exposed arsehole, smearing cold lube around it before slipping inside. It was quickly withdrawn and replaced by the tip of Liam's cock. She felt Dan's hands move from her hips to her backside and spread her arse cheeks apart; Liam pushed his cock harder and suddenly he was inside her. She gasped and groaned as he slid further and further into her.

"Fuck yes!" Liam murmured. "Does that feel good?"

Joanne nodded and bit her lip, unable to respond verbally.

"Do you like his cock in your arse?" Dan asked.

Joanne had never felt anything like this. As the cock in her arse pushed her forward, she eased off the ones in her pussy; as Liam withdrew, she sank back onto Dan's member. She had never enjoyed anal, but this was different. She felt fuller than she had ever felt, stretched. After only a few thrusts, she could feel another orgasm building inside her.

"Ooooooh yesssssss" she moaned as Liam moved his hips forward and filled her arse with cock again. Never, in her wildest fantasies, had she thought of doing this, dreamt of being fucked by two men at once. Part of her felt dirty, a wanton slut, but so what? Mostly she just felt incredibly sexy, incredibly turned on that these two young studs wanted to fuck her. The pleasure she was gaining from being reamed by them both, from having her two most intimate holes filled by their penis's, far outweighed any shame that she might have felt. She gasped as another orgasm ripped through her, tightening the muscles throughout her body and forcing both men to stop thrusting momentarily.

As her orgasm subsided and her body relaxed, Liam pulled out of her arse and she sank happily back on to Dan's hard cock. He slapped her bum hard, making her flesh wobble and, she was sure, leaving a red handprint on her cheek

"Want to swap?" Liam asked Joanne pulled herself off Dan and slumped beside him, legs spread and hair covering her face. "I want to fuck her pussy." She looked at him and realised that he was deliberately avoiding touching his cock.

"Go and clean yourself first... I may be a dirty bitch but that's not going in my pussy until it's been washed."

As Liam disappeared back into the bathroom he had emerged from earlier, Joanne looked around and found the bottle of lube he had used earlier. She bent over and gave Dan a quick suck, relishing the taste of her own pussy on his cock, before squeezing a generous amount of lube over the head smearing it all over his erection with her hand. Then she stood up in front of him, turned around so her back was to him, feet apart, and slowly lowered herself towards him, pulling her arse cheeks apart so that he was in no doubt where she wanted him. He held the head of his cock still against her arsehole and she slowly sank onto him. When she was balls deep and fully impaled on him, she lifted her feet onto the sofa and gently began to stroke her clitoris and pussy again, so that when Liam re-entered the room he was greeted to the sight of her open, spread labia waiting for him.

"Shit, that's sexy!" he said, once again grabbing his dick and wanking it back to full strength. Joanne smiled; it was a fair few years since anyone had looked at her and said she was sexy and now it had happened twice in a day. She leaned back onto Dan, whose hands came around and cupped her tits,, and lifted her legs. His house mate strode towards them and grasped her ankles, putting one foot over either shoulder, and slid inside her cunt. He began to fuck her hard, whilst Dan held himself as still as he could. Joanne shouted out in pleasure as her pussy was once again fucked hard.

It wasn't long before she felt both boys begin to stiffen even more inside her and Liam's thrusting became even more frantic. She knew they were both about to cum, but they couldn't cum inside her.

"Cum on my face!" she breathed. "Cum on my face! Cum on my face!"

This was obviously too much for Liam. He pulled out, took a step back and began to furiously pump his cock with his hand. Joanne climbed off Dan's lap and sank to her knees on the floor in front of the couch. She closed her eyes, pulled her hair back and angled her face upwards.

"Cum on me!" she repeated. Liam grunted in front of her and she felt a wad of hot spunk land on her forehead and cheek, a second on her lips and nose, and then onto her cheek and her chin and finally a spurt onto her neck that she could feel running down between her tits. Liam had only just finished when she heard movement behind her and felt the tip of Dan's penis rest on her forehead before it too started to cum on her upturned face. It was only now that Joanne remembered what a big spunker Dan was, how he had seemed to keep on cumming and cumming inside her. Spurt after spurt covered her forehead, face and chin; she could feel it pooling in her right eye and on her lips, dripping down her cheeks and onto her shoulder.

Eventually he stopped. Joanne raised her head, feeling the cum on her face dripping onto her legs and boobs. She opened one eye, the other being plastered shut with cum, and opened her mouth to breathe again.

"Shit, we made a mess of you!" Liam panted, a smile crossing his face.

Looking around, she saw her bag where she had dropped it earlier and pilled it towards her. Instead of retrieving a pack of tissues like the two boys expected, she pulled out her mobile phone and turned it on. Finding her camera, she looked at her face in selfie mode: her cheeks were flushed with the exertion and pleasure of the last half hour; cum hung from her nose and chin; thick ropes of spunk covered her forehead and cheeks; a wad of jizz nestled in the dark curls of her hair. She moved the camera round to get different angles before wiping the spunk from her right eye and gingerly opening it; cum hung to her eyelashes.

"Fuck me!" she laughed. "I'm drenched! I have NEVER had that much cum on my face before!"

"I need to go," Liam announced and stood up. He began to walk back to his room, only stopping when he reached his discarded towel, which he threw back towards the sofa. "Thanks Jo! Any time you want another go, just give us a ring."

Joanne picked up the towel from where it had landed and wiped her face with it. She stood up and, after bending over to kiss the still seated Dan, walked over to the window. She looked down on the people bustling below, catching busses and going shopping, aware that any of them could look up and see her nakedness. She welcomed the idea; for the first time in years, she was not ashamed of her body. She wanted people to look up and see her breasts, see her wiping cum out of her hair. They lead boring lives; they had not just spent an hour having glorious sex with two men half their age.

"So?" She turned to find Dan still sat on the sofa, legs spread and arms outstretched, cock wilting post orgasm.

"So what?" she asked.

"When do you want to meet up again? Shall I ring you or do you want to ring me?"

Joanne smiled and walked over to him. She sat, straddling his legs and ran her fingers through his hair.

"As cute as you are, and as good as this was, we are never doing this again!" She bent forward and kissed him gently. "You're going to delete my number and find yourself a nice little blonde hockey player to corrupt." To her delight, Dan looked disappointed. "Oh, all right," she sighed, "How about I keep hold of your number and if I ever want to be fucked by two strapping young studs, I'll give you a text. OK?"

The smile returned to Dan's face, and Joanne felt his cock twitch beneath her.

"For fucks sake!" she laughed, slapping his arm. "We've only just finished!"

"You're just too sexy!" he joked. "How about a quick blow job?"

"Not likely; I know where that things been!" She climbed off his lap. "Where the fuck did you throw my knickers?"

As she was dressing, Liam emerged fully dressed from his bedroom, smiled and disappeared out the door. Dan, meanwhile, continued to sit naked on the sofa, fondling himself absentmindedly. A final kiss and she let herself out. If she was quick, she could be back home for when Trevor woke up from his night shift and they could go and get the kids from school together. As she walked through town, a smile was permanently fixed to her face; she felt good.

12