The Hills Have Thighs Pt. 02

Story Info
Native Farm Mom and Daughter Meet with the Calvary.
3.5k words
4.51
8.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers

Little Peach had seen them brake camp that morning. She thought they had left. She had watched as they took and used her mom the day before. She was a very frightened and expected her mom to fight hard. When she didn't, Little Peach decided to watch for a chance to help her mom escape. After watching her mom fuck them she realized mom wasn't even trying to escape. She was enjoying the fuck they were giving her. She understood, realizing she had also started to enjoy the fuck she got when the country boys had caught her.

Little Peach thought the two Frenchmen had left that night. Her mom came home early that morning and went to sleep. She thought they were gone so she headed for a swim. They boys never came to this part of the river, Little Peach figured she was safe.

Pierre and Franz watched from the bushes as Little Peach stripped. She looked just like her mother yet much younger. She was so petite their cocks immediately began to harden.

"No.....Pierre" he whispered, "she is so small, so young."

"Maybe so mon amie...but so.. so.....pretty." They talked quietly. Pierre was still horny even after the marathon fuck session with Lotus. They decided there was no reason they shouldn't try to get a fuck from her. She looked so nice with the same long legs as and large firm breasts as mom. They figured maybe she would be as hot and eager as mom was too.

When Little Peach stepped out of the river into the grassy embankment she saw Pierre. She pretended not to notice and acting like her mom she stretched wide her arms and legs showing him what she had to offer. Teasing them made her hot. Only after she had done that did she realize what she had done. Now she started to worry that they would grab her and fuck her like they did Lotus. Little Peach wasn't sure she could handle two older men. However, her pussy started to itch at the thought.

Little Peach was scared now. She grabbed her clothes and started running up the embankment and there was Franz. He was only feet away, she turned quickly and Franz grabbed her. She was wet and slippery but he was so much bigger and stronger. She just stood there naked as Franz held her arms tightly. Then Pierre laid out a blanket in the hot sun and slowly undressed savoring the beauty he intended to enjoy. She was short with long wet black hair that hung down over her shoulders and breasts. Oh yeah, such nice large breasts. A slender hairless body except for the patch of jet black hair that cover her cunny. She also had the long slender legs like her mom had at her age.

Little Peach tried feebly to escape Franz's grip. He held her wet naked body firmly while Pierre, standing only feet away removed his shirt. Little Peach stopped and starred. His entire chest and arms were covered with hair, thick brown hair down to his waist and when his trousers hit the grown she saw the rest. Both his legs were covered with dark brown hair. He resembled a grizzly more than any human Peach had known. Her gaze however focused on the dark brown patch in his middle and at the center was his cock.

Pierre stepped forward and his large hands reached for the breasts on this young native. They were large and firm like her moms and he rubbed them softly. Unexpectedly she reached forward and placed her hands flat on his hairy chest rubbing her fingers through it. She had never felt the hair on a man's chest before. Franz let go and began to undress.

While standing between them her hands went lower through the hairs on his abdomen and into the patch between his legs. She cupped his hairy ball sack and then formed an O with her fingers as she slowly stroked his cock. The fat pink cap began to rise out of the foreskin and she actually saw and felt a large man's cock as it grew. She watched in amazement as she stroked him to hardness. The sun was warm but it was not the heat she felt as the hot flashes went like waves over her.

Pierre rubbed her hair then held her face affectionately.

"Oh little one, you are so beautiful. You are ours now and we will breed you tonight." Pierre said as he smiled.

"But do not worry little one, we will not hurt you. We will teach you what all young creatures learn. You will learn how nice it feels to get your little cunny fucked."

Little Peach knew she was going to get the same good fucking from these two large French men she had seen them give her mom the day before. Even though she was fearful she knew they had not hurt her mom. She knew she would be teamed fucked and she knew she wanted it.

Her pussy got wet remembering how her mother laid there moaning for hours as they took their turns in her cunt. She remembered her mom had not fought instead she had stripped and offered her cunny up to them. Little Peach felt the heat between her legs thinking about it and when Franz lightly tossed her on the blanket she knew what she needed to do and took to her hands and knees, just like she saw Lotus do.

"See mon amie, she takes the position, just like her momma." said Pierre.

Now they knew she had reached fucking age and expecting they would be back this way at the end of summer so they decided to be easy on this young one hoping she would be a regular like her mom.

Pierre dropped to his knees behind her as she looked back at him. He saw her sweet little ass and the cunny below tucked up tightly. She was just a teen, Her ass was smaller than her moms and her cunny, so small was tucked up below. She looked back at his large cock and she felt herself getting wetter.

Her body was preparing for the cock. Now she wanted desperately to feel like a woman. Pierre and Franz were encouraged by her willingness. Although obviously she had been fucked before, Franz was now concerned they might be too large.

"She is so little. " Franz repeated.

Pierre didn't care. He intended to fuck this little cunt.

"She has her pussy up for us, mon amie, we have to give it to her. She is in heat. She goes naked out here and her pussy is for the taking," he said. "Just like the other animals."

Franz agreed.

Pierre lifted his large prick placing it at her little peach like slit. He was not sure he would be able to get in very deep. When he entered her cunny, she felt the stretching and moved a little to accommodate him. He was only inches in when he told Franz how tight she was. Franz was in front of her and watching her face as he stoked his hardening cock.

Franz was also very hairy. His chest was covered with brown hair down over his abdomen. Inches from her face was his semi hard cock surrounded by a large froth of hair and below was a sack like she used for beads. She noticed two large balls in the sack. On the tip of the cock grew a cap that broke out of the foreskin and she saw the big slit on top. That's when Little Peach opened her mouth like her mom had done.

Watching his friend penetrate her small slit and looking at the face of the bitch in heat was more than enough to remove any doubt from Franz.

Franz moved forward and placed his large cock in her mouth. He proceeded to slow fuck her mouth careful not to hurt her. She closed her lips around the head but he couldn't get in any further. As the large cock enter her mouth a hot flash swept over her cunny and she creamed all over Pierre.

By now Little Peach was in a trance. Lubricated by her orgasm Pierre took hold of her waist and entered deeper feeling the increasing tightness of the folds of cunny flesh on his cock. He was now deeper than she had ever felt a man and she felt the fire in her loins. Then she gushed down another river of cream on Pierre's cock. This smoothed the way for him to move further. He was careful to see how far she would let him in. He really hoped but doubted she would take him balls deep like her mother did.

Little Peach continued to moan and pant as Pierre worked off his prick going deeper with each push. They were both encouraged by her obvious enjoyment.

"See mon amie, she takes cock well and she likes it." Said Pierre.

He looked down to see her small slit stretched tightly around his cock. Then stretch open as he moved further inside her. He made a final push and she jumped as he landed balls deep in her. She let out a yelp and he stopped. Little Peach began to spasm and cum and she bucked back at his prick. Her slippery cunny clenched his cock tightly.

Pierre was fired up. He loved her sweet ass and her easy going willingness to fuck. It had him at high heat. Even the girls in Paris didn't get this wet this fast. She was a natural. He could now enter balls deep and took his time to enjoy her young cunny. He flashed upon thinking how they had just fucked her mom the day before. The pressure grew in his loins and he pulled back on her waist and fired off three long hot shots of man juice deep in her young belly.

"Oh mon ami," he said rambling in French to tell Franz what a fantastic fuck she was.

Franz needed no such information. He had watched her face and realized she was a hot cunt just like her mom and Franz then moved around back for his turn. His large prick entered Little Peach and she held fast as he pounded her hard trying to see if she would wince. Instead she fucked back taking him balls deep with each stroke. The guys couldn't believe such a small body could handle their large cocks but she did easily. Then she gripped the blanket and gave down another gush as Franz held her tight and released his load deep inside her tight hole.

They all fell back and rested, each smiling and feeling satisfied at the fucking they had gotten. Then they indulged in some wine.

Youth was elastic and soon Peach was back on her knees as she let the two large trappers use her hole for another round. They fucked her for a long time that afternoon and before the sun went down her pussy lips were red and swollen. They all swam a bit and ate. Pierre and Franz talked about thier planned travel down the river. Peach had never been there. Pierre also mentioned they would be back in three moons, hoping she would be available for them then. They all drank and fell asleep.

Pierre woke the next morning before dawn. Little Peach was on his bedroll and her hand was stroking his cock. Although he was still waking he couldn't resist the urge and he rolled on top. She spread her legs. Pierre moved his cock into her wet cunny as it started to grow harder. In and out he moved enjoying his morning fuck. He realized this is a great way to start the day. Peach moved her little ass under him and her tight cunny gripped his prick tightly. He felt the load move through his tubes and into her belly. Then he started to wake and wonder why she was still there.

Franz watched as she finished fucking Pierre. Little Peach noticed Franz watching and went to him. She sat on top and inserted his cock, running her fingers through his chest hair. He laid there as she ground his cock deep inside her. He held out for a short while and watched the lust on her young face as she ground her cunny into him. She thrashed with abandon as she finished her orgasm with a cock deep inside her, a man's cock. Franz could smell the coffee as he exploded in her young cunny. The three had eggs she brought with the coffee and realized she also had a small brought a cloth sack of clothes.

"I've never seen the rivers end," she said, "take me with you."

Although they knew it was a long rough journey they realized it was also lonely. Having a young cunny to fuck along the way would make it easier. They could drop her back in three months. They all three packed and entered the canoe, down the river they went.

The next three months went fast. They laid thier traps in the morning and camped in the evening. They both used her like a squaw wife. Cumdumping in her a dozen times a week each. She was young and horny and learned to enjoy the long team fuck sessions with the two. She seemed to never get tired. They all became good friends.

Little Peach returned with the two Frenchmen a couple months later. They left her at the trading post some 30 miles from home. She was now an experienced traveler as well as an experienced woman. At only 19 she had fucked them both everyday through the long trip. Even Little Peach admitted she was tired. Not tired of fucking that is, just tired of the same two cocks.

Little Peach spent the night at the trading post. The troopers on duty watched her, she looked real good to the horny troopers and the next day when she set out on foot through what everyone though was non hostile territory, three of them decided to wait a couple hours and follow on horseback. They knew that most likely a few small presents and she'd make her pussy available for their use.

Little Peach followed along the river bank and they watched her from a distance. At around noon she stopped to bathe removing all her clothing and entered the quiet waters. The soldiers closed in and tied their horses and watched. She had a pretty face and her hair was tied in the usual Indian braids. They eyed her fantastic little dark skin body, the nice breasts and the raven black hair around her cunny.

The men sneaked up and took positions in three spots around her when she exited the water. They stood and watched as she dried and combed her hair stark naked in the sun. Their dicks grew hard in anticipation. That's when Little Peach spotted one standing by a tree.

Little Peach was startled but not scared. She knew his intentions. Three days had passed since she had received the proper attention and he did look tall and handsome.

"So how long you been here," she asked.

"This is my swim spot." said Cap. "You used it, now you owe me."

" Yea." said the other trooper, Melvin. "We swim here."

"She looks real nice though," said the third man Jared. "Maybe we could let her swim here too. It's a treat looking at that pretty little body."

Little Peach saw the lust in their eyes and knew what would happen next. She also didn't need to act like she didn't want it. That was a game they played in the hills. This was just three more young men that wanted to fuck her and she was feeling the heat inside. After all, it was the first time in three months she had gone three days and not been fucked.

Little Peach sat down on her blanket as the men got closer, "go swim" she said wanting them to clean off the trail dust. peach also wanted a chance to look them over. She really enjoyed the hairy bodies of the French men and although these men were not as old or hairy they were muscular. Peach felt the stir in her middle as she watched them swim and she watched their cocks as they exited the water. She was ready to enjoy the evening. When they were all clean and the fire had been started for the night Cap was the first to move on her.

Caps was an old cavalry soldier about 35 who had fucked his share of squaws. She stroked his cock until it got rather large then she quickly got up on her knees. She had practice making herself available quickly for the Frenchmen. They were travelers and they fucked her after meals then quickly got back on the trail.

Caps big cock entered her slowly fucking her while he watched her small tight ass. Her cunny held him like a greased glove as he pushed up to his ball sack. After a few minutes of the tightest pleasure his balls tightened and he grunted, then he shot her a load of cum deep up into her soft belly.

Peach didn't move from the spot as the next two took their turns. Jared got behind her and slapped her ass. He hit the little thing multiple times as it got redder while Caps cum drained out of her young cunny. Jared got behind and slipped his cock in her hot box. Little Peach creamed for him as he worked her hard. When he was in deep he stopped to look at her little cunny stretched around his cock.

"Look Mel, this cunny is stretched real tight on me, dam, so much nicer than those old saloon cunts." Mel watched getting hotter himself as Jared jerked sending his load of sperm in her belly.

Young Mel couldn't wait, he got behind her. Mel fucked her hard and fast, coming quickly.

"Dam she's real tight ain't she." He said.

"Sure is" said Cap, "Nice young pussy she is. "

They were fucked out for the time being and hungry.

"Cook us some food," Cap said as he throw her his sack. She found some meat and beans and a couple potatoes. Little Peach cooked them all a nice meal. Cap had half bottle of whiskey and they all shared it. Little Peach felt real cloudy from it.

They all finished eating just before dark when Cap moved on her again. This time he placed Little Peach on her back and knelt between her legs. He looked closely at her small slit, her cunny lips fat and swollen from the afternoon fucking.

Cap stroked his cock and it got hard again. He pointed it down to her slit and they all watched as it entered and stretched her young cunt.

"Look how tight she is Cap", said Mel, " tight teen pussy."

"Sure is" said Cal as he started his fucking. Little Peach lifted her feet and held them with her hands, a Trick Pierre had learned from the French whores. This allowed Cap to enter deeper and he loved it. Slowly he picked up the pace and after a few minutes he pushed forward to his hairs in her tight cunny and sent off his sperm in her belly. Mel was next.

"Please, you do that for me," he said as she again grabbed her feet and he spent a lot longer than Cap working his cock in her.

"Dam she's a tight little one, love young injun pussy, nothing like it," he said.

"You like my little pussy?" She asked.

"Sure do," he said,

Little Peach began to slowly milk his prick as she watched his face. "Dam that's good, where did you learn that."

She stopped," I like your knife, can I have it"

"Sure thing," he said, "just dont stop."

Little Peach worked her cunny hard to please him and he came fast yelling like a coyote as he came in her.

Next was Jared. Right before he could enter her she stopped, "no present for me?"

"Sure." He said "What do you want?" and she pointed to the blanket by his horse. "Of course," he said, "It's yours." Then she laid back grabbed her feet and gave him the best slow fuck of his life.

The next day they all left after she invited them to come see her downstream anytime. She had now finished filling her sacks too and she also had an extra blanket. All things she needed at home.

Little Peach returned home and her mom was happy, she had been worried. Grandpa had gone to his cave the month before and now mom lived alone. She had some trouble keeping up the small farm. It seemed there was a lot that had not been done and with winter approaching they also had no firewood nor supplies.

The next week, Little Peach sent a message for help to the troopers of the fort.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers