The Hiltop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I usually do it onto a dirty bath towel that I put next to my bed."

"That's interesting. Most men your age do it into a tissue; or onto their chests and use tissues to clean up the mess. Why do you do it that way?"

"So when I'm done I can just put the towel back in my dirty clothes bag where no one will find it. I used to use tissues, but the bathroom is down the hall so I can't just flush them. If used my wastebasket I'm afraid my roommates might find them."

"You really think your roommates would go through you trash?"

"Probably not, but it's possible so why take the chance?"

"It's too bad you have to be so paranoid. You realize, of course, that your roommates probably masturbate just as much as you do."

"I suppose so, but we're always kidding around about guys who're such losers they need to jerk off all the time. If they ever caught me, or found proof that I did it, I'd be totally fucked."

"It's a shame so many guys act that way. Let's move on for now.

"What does she mean by 'for now'," he wondered.

Which hand do you use?"

"Actually, I usually use both."

"That's a little unusual. Why do you do it that way?"

"I guess it's just the way I taught myself. When I first started doing it, I discovered my most sensitive place is the ring that runs just under the head of my, um, penis. So I make a circle with my thumb and finger and touch that spot all the way around. Then, instead of rubbing up and down, I slide my hand down away from my body and squeeze with each of my fingers as they slide across that rim. Then I do the same thing with my other hand, over and over. It feels awesome when I do it that way."

He was losing his inhibitions and becoming more comfortable with this conversation. He realized he was just trying to answer her questions.

"That's sweet. It sounds like it didn't take you long to discover that your corona is the most sensitive part of your penis. I'm glad you found such a satisfying way to stimulate it. It's not unusual for young men to find a technique that works for them and use it for the rest of their lives. Do you always masturbate that way?"

"Sometimes I use just one hand if I want to rub my sensitive place really fast, but I always start with two."

All of this talk was getting him turned on again, and he could feel his cock getting hard under his robe.

"How do you feel about the amount of semen you produce, and how forcefully it usually comes out?"

"I love it when there's a lot of it and it shoots out really far."

"Tell me about it."

"One time I hadn't done it for almost a week because I was on a camping trip and sleeping in a tent with another guy. When I finally got the chance, I squirted so far it hit the wall next to my bed. It just kept shooting out, over and over again. It came out so hard I could actually hear it splash against the wall. It felt totally satisfying, and I felt sort of proud that I could do that. But then I freaked out because I thought it might leave a stain on the wall that my roommates would see it."

"It sounds like that was a special time for you. It's too bad you have to be so paranoid about your masturbating. I'm sure you know it's natural and healthy for you to touch yourself. Young men have uncontrollable urges, and they have no choice but to deal with them. Fortunately, nature makes masturbation so irresistible that satisfying them becomes automatic. Your urge to do it is baked in. It would be unhealthy if you weren't masturbating regularly. But you should be celebrating it as a beautiful, precious gift -- not something shameful that needs to be done alone in the dark. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I guess I understand, and I want to feel that way, but it's still hard."

"Of course it's hard. You've been bombarded with countless negative messages that tell you it's wrong to touch yourself, or to feel the pleasure nature intended. Just look at how you and your roommates talk. It's no wonder you're ashamed about it. But it's time for you to confront such immature thoughts. "

Her plan was working perfectly. She thought about the first time he masturbated for her on the hilltop and she couldn't wait to see it again. The thought of watching him do it had her dripping wet. It was all she could do to keep from pulling down her panties and giving herself the orgasm she so desperately needed. But that was out of the question for now. Just be patient she told herself.

"Now I want you to open your robe again. Better yet, why don't you take it all the way off?"

The young man realized that he was about to live out one of his most primordial fantasies. His heart beat faster as he opened his robe and slipped out of it -- they both appreciated that he was once again fully erect.

She smiled and said "Well, I'd say you're more than ready for the next part of your examination! Now touch yourself just like you normally do, but this time, instead of being embarrassed, I want you to celebrate what you're doing. Let go of your childish inhibitions and just let nature take its course. Your body knows what to do. I'm giving you the rare opportunity to masturbate shamelessly for someone who appreciates the profound nature of what you're doing and is eager to provide support. Let's see if you can make the most of it!"

The young man needed no further encouragement. The idea of masturbating for this beautiful young woman was almost more than he could bear. His penis was now begging for attention, and it took all of his willpower not to touch it immediately, but he decided to follow her lead and show her a performance he could be proud of. So he began by laying back and lightly touching his face, arms, chest and stomach. Then he extended one leg at a time and stroked each one from his toes to his groin. He took his time as the sexual energy built throughout his body.

"I love the way you're brining your whole body into your masturbating! So many guys don't have the savvy to do that; and they miss out on so much!"

Of course, she was writhing with excitement herself.

His hands moved to his inner thighs and began gradually expanding circular motions that moved closer and closer to the sides of his scrotum until finally grazing it. He loved touching himself there and continued the gentle caress. He pulled his knees up to his chest to fully expose his perianal area and so very gently touched his dangling testicles. The feeling was electric!

"Your testicles are sensitive, aren't they? I'm glad you're incorporating them so beautifully into your masturbating."

He continued to gently caress himself as he thought about how exposed he was. It seemed like forever since they took his temperature, but he couldn't help but think of how good it felt when the thermometer was going in and out; and how excited it made him feel doing it while she watched.

She felt like she could read his thoughts. "Would you like me to give you something that you can use in your bottom," she asked?

Without waiting for a response, she put a little petroleum jelly on the nozzle from an old-fashioned enema can that was her grandmother's and handed it to him.

He didn't think it was possible, but his penis got even harder at the thought of what he was about to do. He positioned the little black probe over the center of his anus and gently pushed it in. The gooey nozzle slid in smoothly and it felt amazing. He pushed it in farther and squeezed it with the surrounding muscles.

"You like doing that, don't you?"

"OMG yes!"

"I like watching you do it too!"

He began to move the probe in and out, with a twisting motion. It felt so good! At first he was keeping most of the probe inside, but gradually he began withdrawing more and more of it until it finally came all the way out. It felt the best when the tip of the nozzle was sliding just in and out of his asshole. He continued doing it that was over and over again. He was lost in pleasure.

"That feels nice doesn't it? Your anus has a very high concentration of nerve endings -- almost as many as the head of you penis!"

Finally, he decided it was time to move on. He put the nozzle aside and simply looked at his engorged penis; and then at her eyes.

She realized he was inviting her to admire it with him.

"It's beautiful," she whispered. "Just look at how hard you are."

"I like showing it to you," he stammered.

"I'm so glad you do. You know what? I think we should do a little measuring. I just happen to have a ruler here."

She placed the ruler next to his erection and they looked at it together.

"Just a shade under six and a half inchers," she announced. "The average penis is just less than six inches when fully erect. That should give you something to think about the next time you're feeling insecure about your manhood. You have an incredible young penis that you can be proud of!"

He realized that at that moment he really WAS proud of his penis, and he savored the fact that he was showing it to this beautiful woman. He was suddenly conscious of the fact that her nipples were poking out through her polo. Her breasts were viscerally appealing to him and he realized she was turned on looking at his erection! It was time to move on. He fondled his testicles for a few moments and then formed a ring with the thumb and forefinger of his right hand.

"You're doing such a good job," she said encouragingly. "I can't wait to see your two-handed technique."

She was not disappointed. He used his hands to stimulate the underside of his glans just the way he described -- sliding one hand and then the other down his shaft. He did it for 10 or 15 strokes and then stopped abruptly. A bit of precum oozed from his opening. He squeezed it out and wiped it away with the back of his hand.

"I can't believe it," she said. "You've been masturbating for more than 15 minutes and this is the first time you've touched your penis! Most young men your age wouldn't have the control to do that!"

Control was something that was in short supply. He couldn't believe he was masturbating so openly in front of her. He wanted this experience to last forever, but he was already on the edge. He knew this was special because he almost never produced precum. He resumed his stroking and after another 10 or 15 strokes, another drop appeared.

The young woman's nipples were practically bursting and her panties were now soaking wet. She didn't know how she was going to survive without some immediate relief. But she was determined to milk this situation for all it was worth.

Forgetting her role play as a nurse for the moment, she said, "I just love your precum. Can you share it with me?"

That thought almost pushed him over the top. He just HAD to hold on a little longer. So he abandoned his penis for a moment and fondled his testicles. Thankfully, another drop of clear liquid, the biggest yet, emerged for her to sample.

She squeezed his now painfully erect penis with her left hand in order to milk out the rest of the precum. Then she used the fingertips of her other hand to collect the slippery goo. She loved the way it felt between her fingers. Then she inhaled its scent before licking her fingers to savor something she had never tasted before.

"Oh my God that's sooooooo sexy!"

Then she remembered the role she was supposed to be playing and said, "I mean, it's normal for healthy young men to produce pre-seminal fluid, but it usually only happens before exceptionally intense orgasms."

The young man did not disagree. He was headed for possibly the best orgasm of his life and he knew it. He fantasized about burying his erection in her deliciously wet vagina and sucking her rock hard nipples as he resumed his two-handed stroking. He was masturbating at a whole new level and every fiber of his being was engaged. He felt like his penis was amazing and he couldn't wait to show her what a real ejaculation looked like.

He did not notice that she had slipped her hand under her skirt and was furiously rubbing her slippery wet opening.

His orgasm was gaining intensity as it moved slowly from his extremities towards his genitals. His vision dimmed and he wondered if he was about to have a stroke. But he didn't care. All that mattered was embracing this life-altering orgasm with his very soul. He intended to savor every microsecond of its rare and indescribable ecstasy.

His hands were a blur as the moment approached, and he involuntarily switched to his one-handed technique so he could rub his corona even faster. He cupped his testicles with his other hand as he literally exploded. Semen erupted out of his opening and shot up in the air. It happened over and over again -- maybe seven or eight powerful spurts. He didn't have the mental capacity to count them. Finally, the fireworks subsided and the last few drops of semen flowed gently out and dribbled down his hand.

Unbeknown to him, the young women experienced her own explosive orgasm almost immediately after he tried to drown them both with cum. Fortunately, she was able to witness the amazing display just before her body was also overcome with ecstasy. The orgasm was so emotionally intense that it literally made her cry.

She had not anticipated that she would have no choice but to masturbate herself during her little "examination," but she could smile to herself and conclude that she had definitely exceeded her goal by giving BOTH of them an experience they would never forget. Maybe next time, he could be the nurse!

12