The Himbo Diaries Pt. 02

Story Info
Calix flattens Jonah's chest.
1.1k words
4.7
7.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Jonah, I could watch him in Hell's very own Observation Center. There, a sea of computers showed different demons their charges going about their everyday lives. It was quite convenient. At any given time, there were a few hundred demons at a desktop, usually out of paranoia that their human was going to contact an exorcist. I watched Jonah for a couple days, unable to make out specific details because the angle I was given was typically a bird's eye view. The All Seeing Eyes were ancient, broadcasting humans live back when the computers were simply portals. They play a critical role in the demon societal structure- I just wish they were more effective.

It was on the third night that he contacted me again, forcing me to head Up. He was sitting on his bed, wearing makeup both on his face and on the bottom lid of his eye, causing his blue eyes to pop.

"Yeeeeees?"

"You should've told me I have to summon you again- I thought you'd just show up the next night."

I frowned. "I'm not obliged to tell you anything, boy. Now, go wash your cheeks and I'll fix your skin."

"Don't I get a say in what you fix? I asked to be turned into a man- thanks for the eyesight, but-"

"I also took away the curse of Eve, and your body's potential to create souls." I smirked. "Consider it payment for the next three nights."

"But am I allowed to request the next step?"

I laughed. "Do you really want a cock that badly that you can't wait?"

A faint blush appeared on his cheeks. "Not a cock. I want you to get rid of my breasts."

"Strip for me, first."

He pulled up his black sweatshirt, revealing a black cloth. "What's that called?" I asked.

"This?" he said. "This is a binder. I'm giving all of them to a friend after this."

"Or you could just give them the book," I suggested. I could always use more meals.

"Eh, maybe." He pulled off the binder, freeing his medium-sized breasts. It'd be a shame to see them go to waste, but a deal was a deal. I stepped out of the circle and onto the bed, waiting patiently as he tugged off his jeans and black boxers. I was glad to see he had shaved like I asked.

"I saw you masturbate yesterday," I said.

His eyes widened in horror as I dipped a finger into his pussy.

"You can see me down there?"

"Look, you're already wet." I held up my hand so he could see his juices shine lewdly on my finger. "You're such a slut."

His cheeks went pink again. "Can you blame me?" he joked.

"No- I'm a great fuck." I rubbed his clit and stuck two fingers inside him, pumping them in and out at the same time. His pussy squelched with each insertion.

"Look down," I said. "I want you to see this."

He watched with heavy breaths as I finger fucked him, hard and fast. "Tell me before you cum," I ordered.

"I'm close," he warned. I couldn't taste him yet, but I stopped, anyway. I snapped my fingers, my suit disappearing and manifesting itself in a neat pile on his messy floor.

"I want you to suck me," I said.

"I've- I've never done that before."

I snorted. "Obviously."

Jonah got down off the bed and onto his knees. He looked good like that, all ready to serve me. I was already hard from fingering him. "Open wide," I murmured, and he shivered, relaxing his jaw as I shoved my dick down his throat. Grimacing, I pulled out and slapped his face. "No teeth," I snapped.

"Sorry," he said softly.

"You will be." I gripped his hair harshly as I fucked his little mouth. When I gave him a moment to breathe, he coughed, drool dribbling past his lips.

"Salty," he whined.

"Tap me if you want me to pull out sooner," I said.

"That's enough," he said, holding up a hand.

I rolled my eyes. "Boring boy," I said, but respected his wish to stop.

"Let's move on to the main event, then. Get on the bed- I want to hit it from behind."

He obeyed, raising his ass up. It looked so inviting that I couldn't help give it a slap.

"Hey!"

"Shush." I put the tip of my cock in. "I'll take your tits away after this."

Jonah took a deep breath.

"Relax and enjoy it- remember how good it felt?"

"I'm just excited to get rid of them," he said quietly.

"And you will." He gasped as the entirety of my length sunk into his warm cunt.

"Does it feel good to be so full?" I purred, raking my nails down his back.

"Can I- fuck, can I call you daddy?"

I blinked a few times in surprise. "Sure?"

"Shit, daddy- it feels really good..."

"I'm glad," I said, delivering the first stroke. "Damn, you're tight..."

My hips slammed home into him, over and over again. "Moan for me, boy."

"Ahhh," he groaned, and I watched his tits bounce below him with each thrust.

When I was finished I came inside him, my breaths ragged. When I pulled out, I watched my cum leak down his hole and onto the sheets. "Good job," I mumbled, and helped him to flip over. His eyes were starting to adopt that hazy look I saw the first time we did this. I pulled him in and kissed him, letting my venom leak into his mouth. He moaned into me as I fondled his breasts, white light glowing in my palms as they shrank beneath them.

"Ready to cum?"

"Yes, daddy," he whispered, and I felt a pulse deep in my loins. I had no idea why this human was getting off to this, but his lust was contagious.

"Lay down."

He did what I said and spread his legs apart. I inserted three fingers, searching for that bundle of nerves that would make him squirt. I could use my cock- succubi can go multiple rounds without tiring- but I wanted him to feel my fingers twisting inside him in that special way a cock can't.

I could taste him as the orgasm approached. When he came, I drank it in deeper than the previous night, really relishing in its sweet flavor. He grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as he squirted all the way onto my chest.

"Theeeere we go," I crooned. I was surprised he had the brain power to muffle his scream... Maybe he remembered that I had to mind control his friend last time, or maybe not.

I snapped my fingers so that my clothes were back on, and then another time for the door back to Hell. I threw a sheet over him. "Enjoy your new breasts," I said.

He sat up, shakily, tears in his eyes as he looked down at his now flat chest. "Thank you, Calix," he croaked. "So much."