The Himbo Diaries Pt. 03

Story Info
Jonah gets a boost in testosterone.
1.7k words
4.71
6.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were looking up for Jonah. He was hired as an employee at a nearby coffee shop that was close enough to walk to- and since supporting himself financially was previously a big concern, it gave him that fresh feeling of relief that only a resolved anxiety could provide. His quest for HRT was also no longer necessary because of Calix, so he felt perfectly content once Saturday rolled in and he could say he had a productive week. The most productive in his entire life, in fact; the week before when he fled across the country came in as a close second.

He was still crashing at Hope's place without his name on the lease, but that was temporary. Eventually he'd have enough money to have his own place, as tight as it'd be money-wise.

He wasn't planning on calling Calix two nights in a row, but with an upcoming job, he figured it'd be best to get any big changes out of the way now so as not to confuse his employer.

Jonah slapped open the Necronogi and rolled up his sleeves. He was hoping the demon would be able to correct his height dysphoria, although he doubted it. He'd also appreciate hairier arms and legs, and definitely a deeper voice.

Roughly, he tore off the bandage on his thigh and reopened it with a switchblade. It was a gift from his late grandfather, who he'd like to think would've accepted him and taken him in if he'd been around presently.

On his knees, he rolled up the area rug so that he could see the faint lines of last night's blurred chalk. Taking out a fresh piece, he redrew the foreign symbols carefully and traced over some of it with his blood. After that, he applied fresh gauze to his wound- it was decently deep and he didn't need to lose that much fluid tonight. Not yet, anyway.

Sitting criss-cross beside it, he began to chant the spell. He took Latin all throughout high school and it had seriously come in handy.

White smoke swirled around him and he felt a slight burning sensation in his eyes. A wooden door with a black knob manifested itself out of the steam, hovering over the floorboards. It flew open and out stepped a lanky figure with a pair of magnificent horns sticking out of his light brown hair. He had a black button nose and milky irises with pupils that seemed to always stare at him hungrily.

"So, what are we fixing this time?" he asked in his honey sweet voice. "I'm hoping it's that face of yours...."

Jonah scoffed. "Unless you're giving me a male facial structure, I don't really mind the acne. That's a symptom of T, actually- so I'll probably get it if you boost that hormone, which I'm hoping you do. So...."

The demon scratched his head. "I don't know what 'T' means, but I do understand the body." He cracked his pale knuckles. "You know the drill. Strip."

Obediently, Jonah removed his shirt, shorts and boxers. It was weird not having to peel off his binder- all day he'd appreciated the freedom of not having to wear one, and while he was grateful, he couldn't help but want more. "So, you're going to up my hormones, right?"

"If that's what you desire. Your body is going to have to age about a year for there to be a noticeable change, but I'll speed that up. Now, open your legs."

Jonah did as he was told. There was something about the other man that awoke a desire in him to submit. Perhaps it was because he was so tall and handsome, but more than likely it was the fact he was from another world.

"I think I'll tease you today," he decided, placing a thumb on his pink clit. "Sound good?"

"Y-yes."

Calix raised an eyebrow. "Yes, what?"

"Um, yes daddy," he replied, and he could feel heat rise to his cheeks. The demon gave a sadistic grin and started rubbing him. As the administrations progressed, Jonah grew wetter and wetter, his thighs trembling. Without warning, Calix brought his face down to his pussy and began eating him out with vigour.

"Hah, ahh....." Jonah placed a hand over his mouth and uttered a mumbled "fuck". Calix wedged his hands under his ass as he licked him like a plate, humming as he did so like his cunt was a tasty meal. The vibration of his lips caused the young man to shudder and squirm, constantly afraid that Calix would sink his teeth into the most sensitive part of his body. He sucked and licked him for what must've been twenty minutes, his forked tongue ice cold.

"Beg me to let you cum."

Jonah's crotch tingled, just like his lips and tongue would when they kissed.

"N-no."

Calix sighed, rolled his eyes and stuck two fingers deep in his cunt. He worked his pussy like an expert and Jonah wondered, not for the first time, how many partners he's had in his hundred, maybe even thousand years as a monster from Hell.

Could he get an STD from this? His body was warm all over; whatever was in Calix's saliva had that effect.

"Do you have any rope? I want to tie your legs open."

Yeah, like that's happening. No way was Jonah going to get that vulnerable with such a wicked creature

"That's not, um, necessary. I can keep them still." He spread his thighs open, shivering as the cool AC breeze brushed against his sensitive cunt. He twitched as Calix touched his clit directly.

"This'll be a cock the next time you summon me." He rubbed his thumb back and forth across it. "How many inches do you want?"

"I don't know, five?"

"I'll get you six." He plunged his fingers back, not quite touching his g-spot. Jonah's pussy clenched down, sucking the fingers inside. "If I stick my cock in you, can you control yourself and not cum?"

"Yes, daddy."

Calix made an amused, close-mouthed noise. He quickly snapped his fingers so that his clothes were off his body. Jonah knew the demon was a fan of doggy style so he turned around and presented himself, his elbows and belly on the light grey sheets.

"Good boy. Oh, almost forgot." He snapped his fingers again and Jonah twisted his head, but couldn't see what had happened because of the position.

"Stay where you are. It's just a little Time Magic," he explained. Jonah heard him swallow something before feeling an (expected) slap to his ass.

He squeaked, and Calix chuckled in return before ramming his cock in.

"Now, beg to cum."

Jonah emitted a choked sound, his pussy sore from stretching to take the demon's full girth. Just as soon as it was in, the cock was yanked out of his cunt, and Jonah felt a spurt of liquid leave him.

"What did I say?!" he snapped.

"I'm sorry, daddy- shit!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Jonah collapsed against the bed. The hits were strong enough for him to know that Calix was previously holding back.

"I don't even feel like I came though-"

"Doesn't matter. You wanna cum? I'll make you cum."

Jonah gulped, his pussy clenching around nothing.

"You can't help it, can you, slut?" he said, and slammed his cock back in without warning. "Hold it," he warned.

Jonah could feel himself falling into a horny haze. "I don't know if I- ohhhh." He could both hear and feel the sound of his pussy spraying the sheets. "Shit, shit!"

He braced himself for another slap, but nothing came.

"It's alright," he assured him. "Sluts can't help it when their cunts get attention. Now, turn around and face me."

He pulled his cock out and Jonah flipped onto his backside. The white from Calix's eyes had been replaced with a mahogany color, and if he looked close enough, he could see a line zipping quickly around his pupil clockwise. The demon leaned in and kissed him, his forked tongue mingling with his own. A wave of fatigue hit Jonah hard, and the demon looked just as tired when he pulled away.

"How do you feel?"

"Fine- whoa!" Jonah clasped a hand over his mouth. His voice was lower! He looked down at his legs to see that the hair was thicker there, too. "Hell, yes!"

"I best be heading off, then."

Jonah furrowed his brows. "But you never came.... I can blow you, if you um, want."

The demon cracked a grin. "Well, if you insist..."

Jonah got down on his knees. He wanted to show his gratitude and blowjobs were a one-way sexual favor.

"Remember, no teeth."

Jonah smiled shyly. "I remember."

The demon shivered as the boy took in his entire length. Gently grabbing the back of his head, Calix started up a rhythm for him to follow, slowly building in pace.

After a few minutes of sloppy sucking, Calix asked if he could cum down his throat. Jonah, who had been switching back and forth between deep-throating and playing with the tip with his tongue, gave him a nod. The pace got a lot rougher and faster than before and the lack of air had Jonah dizzy. He briefly wondered if he had an asphyxiation kink.

With shaky breaths, Calix dumped his load down Jonah's soft, wet hole. Panting, he pulled out, gently massaging his cock and balls as though to ease it from the cumshot he just did.

"Blech!"

"What'd you expect it to taste like? I'm no fairy."

Jonah would think back to that later and wonder if fairies existed. At the moment though, his head was cloudy and he was ready for bed.

"Whelp, time for me to head Down." Calix snapped his fingers twice- once for his clothes and again for Jonah's. He pulled the now-dressed boy up and led him to bed. "Good night." He gave him a polite peck on the lips before re-summoning the door back with another loud snap.

Jonah's last thought was why he didn't just throw a sheet over him like usual. Could he be growing fond of him...?