The Hired Gun Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"COME ON BRUH, GET UP IN THERE, DUMBASS BOY!" Martha parted her flower getting what she wanted in spades as Jaquan went the survival route.

His large hands shot up grabbing handfuls of her hips finding a unique shape. While Martha's lower body matched Rashida Sikes down to the stallion legs, her hips were different with pronounced hip dips blossoming out over the rounded beginnings of her thighs. This had the effect of giving the huge densely packed buttocks in the back, a dual boulder like appearance with a deep flapped undercuff. Jaquan's hands slid around to the back with his pinky and forefinger deep in the pronounced crease.

"Yeah, eat your snack nigga." Martha moaned in thuggish fashion, palming and massaging his bald head while taking a puff on her joint.

She liked the way his hands and fingers groped, massaged and squeezed her cakes. The head game was another story. His tongue dipped between her folds lapping away at her walls with little overtures towards her engorged clit. The mature's past experiences told her that here was a man unused to pleasing a woman orally, at least on the regular. It didn't take long for her to get frustrated with his technique using a pointer finger to push back on his forehead, exasperated. Martha took a long drag on her joint staring down at Jaquan's gasping face, then blew a cloud of smoke into it making him cough.

"Damn bruh, can't you do anything right? Shit, that dick bet not be trash, too!" This woman was in control going after the tank on his muscular chest relieving him of it with a bit of flair. There was no doubt that she liked what she saw as she leaned into his body at an angle grabbing the top of the open window in the wall behind his head. Jaquan's hands went to her thighs grabbing plush handfuls.

"Play with that ass; squeeze the fuck out of them big motherfucking cheeks, bruh. I like having my shit handled properly and I don't usually do rando niggas, but you just fine, a pretty ass nigga. You gon have to get up off the dick and I don't care if you got a bitch at home, either. If she pop up on my doorstep, she getting all the work, and you still gonna be feigning for this fucking ass; I'm taking this dick, bruh!"

Something about the rough, thuggish sound of her voice and her shitty behavior was turning him on in tandem with a body so incredible, it was almost as if she stole it from a woman years her junior. Jaquan found the nature of her ponderous cheeks infinitely addictive akin to a stress ball with an incredible resistance to his probing fingers. The tips of his fingers brushed her slit finding a sopping wetness, quickly sliding inside finding Martha's gooey heated insides. She played into it, rolling and popping her hips into his friggin fingers. Jaquan marveled at her increasing wetness, sinking four fingers deep inside.

"Damn, I like that shit but I don't need somebody to play with my pussy; I want some dick off of your fine ass, bruh! You know you like this ass; play with it motherfucker! I'm gonna sit on your fucking head if you don't, please the kitty; I'm gonna mother your ass with it and toss you to the monster, bruh! PLAY WITH IT!! SQUEEZE IT!! SLAP THAT SHIT NIGGA!! And you better do it right because I'm gonna put it on you, Jaquan! When we get through with you bruh, you ain't never gonna want no young pussy again!"

"We?"

"DO YOUR JOB TRICK!" He was caught off guard with a mouthful of pussy again when Martha hopped up on the loveseat trapping his head between her thighs with the back of his noggin pressed into the wall under the open window. She had the nerve to hump into his face for a few moments before stepping down onto the floor between his knees. The crass mature chortled nudging his right knee with her left making Jaquan open his thighs wide apart. Her knowing laughter continued as she took it further.

"Chill out bruh; listen to your fucking elders and come up outta these, my nigga; give it up big baby!" She was handling him with increasing levels of bravado, mad niggerish energy that he usually found on the basketball court in pickup games. He was used to women behaving differently noting that even his former infamous baby mamma #2 had the courtesy to use a velvet glove with him most of the time.

This was an older hood woman who knew what she wanted in no uncertain terms. Martha wasn't playing about a thing as her hand shot down deep between his thighs bypassing his zipper. The front of her hand invaded underneath his crotch shooting all the way to his back grabbing a fistful of his pants yanking roughly back in her direction. This resulted in Jaquan being upended as she tugged and yanked with some effort grunting a bit until they were at his ankles. Martha kept it moving, snatching off his shoes and a sock, caring nothing about the remaining one. She'd stripped him except for one sock.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, GAWDDAMIT!!" Jaquan jumped up in her face not knowing if he wanted to paste the annoying mature, or just bail on Andre who was nowhere to be found.

Martha's demeanor changed as she raised both hands like a gun was pointed in her direction, smirking.

"I'm sorry baby, I got a little excited; you're so fucking pretty boy; you ain't gonna hurt me, are you?" Her eyes weren't on his face, but on the twelve inch bar sticking out poking her tummy. Jaquan followed the trajectory of her gaze to his throbbing erection.

"HEY!!" she dropped into an open legged squat clapping her hands on the outside of his narrow thighs.

Martha took eleven of his twelve inches choking, gurgling and gagging for a few seconds before adjusting with a sustained vacuum suction. He was about to protest when she added a right hand long stroking his meat letting the end of her fist meet her bobbing lips, slurping loudly. Her left hand cupped the underside of his balls massaging and lightly squeezing them for a few minutes, then she stopped.

"Okay boy, I guess you don't like that sloppy top from an old lady, huh nigga?" Martha stood up slowly almost wedged against his body running a finger under her bottom lip, smiling.

"No, it's good..." Jaquan didn't know what to say suddenly feeling like a fool in front of the woman looking directly at his chest. Martha didn't care how she looked, reaching up flattening her palms on his defined pecs and abs, visibly enchanted.

"It's just good; are you saying my head game is trash?" Martha flicked her tongue licking her bottom lip running a hand over his right pec with a flicker in her eye. She started rolling and pinching his nipple.

"I'm not saying that, uh..."

"What're you saying, huh; you really don't want me sucking on this chocolate bar? Her hand lightly tapped his erection as she kept playing with his hardened nipple.

"NO, YOU CAN SUCK IT!" He blurted out instantly feeling stupid.

"Oh yeah; like this, huh?" She slid down slower this time making a show of taking the upper third of his prick and nothing else, handling his thighs for leverage. Martha kept eye contact slurping and sucking on that part letting her tongue lap and flick on his crown, intently sucking in intervals.

"Like that, huh nigga?"

"Yeah."

Her hands jointly cupped his balls massaging them intensely as she took half of his certified twelve inches soulfully sucking Jaquan with loud sustained moans and whimpers. Jaquan focused on the top of her head avoiding looking at her mean mug as she gradually took the rest of his endowment long stroking Jaquan from stem to stern effortlessly other than some errant gagging and slurping gurgles. He struggled not to palm her head, instead thinking about his tryst with Esther hours earlier.

"DAMN, WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU OLDER FEMALES?!!" It was a Freudian slip.

She didn't react wrapping both fists right over the base of his endowment slurping and sucking as hard as she could using everything she had. Her head bobbed with machine-like proficiency taking him close to the limit three times, relenting when he was close to a fourth.

"What do you know about old bitches, huh?" Her tone was challenging, but playful.

Martha tightened her calloused grip on the base of his member vacuum sucking hard with a loud series of slurps that made Jaquan finally palm her head between his hands, sexually distressed. Her bobbing head took him over the edge making his inner thighs seize up spectacularly. Her hands mimicked the same roughhewn jerking motion kissing the end of her fists as he spurted in her gulping mouth. Jaquan thrust further arching not knowing what to do with his free hand first pinching his nipple, then facepalming as he started whining and squealing like, feeling it throughout his pelvis. She kept sucking.

"Hey bruh?" Martha broke off flicking her tongue on his glazed crown.

"Aw shit; yeah?" He answered huffing, chest heaving.

"You got some pussy from another old bitch this morning, huh?"

"Yeah...HUH?!! How did you know...?!" The question jolted him out of his post nut euphoria.

"Andre told us." She answered casually long stroking his twelve inches of chocolate with a strong right hand.

"Us?"

Martha swallowed his endowment with her lips wedged against his mound holding it there balls deep in her gullet using both hands, nails digging into his narrow athletic buttocks. His eyesight blurred, nostrils flaring as some drool ran off his lower shivering lip. There was a bulge in Martha's throat as she broke contact, gasping heavily, hand cupped under her chin. His thickened cock cast a shadow over her face.

"I just wanna tell you that shit don't mean nothing, nigga; you got yourself a real one right here. I'm gonna make you forget about the other bitch you had today, I'm gonna stunt on you, man. Shit, you better put on your motherfucking seat belt for this pussy, bruh. Sit your pretty ass down for this top."

Jaquan half fell with Martha still kneeling between his spread thighs. Her face was a mess from her lips to her chin glazed over with excessive saliva dripping unto the carpet. She didn't wait, planting her hand atop his thighs squeezing as she took him all twelve inches whole again to the base. The sensation of being completely throated and sucked off made his toes curl. The only identical situation was the first and following times Shawnee Thompson had been allowed to give him head. It was safe to say that he'd become addicted after being blindfolded with a bag on his head before the Boricua took him to the limit, emphatically. After that, Jaquan couldn't get enough of the Puerto Rican's phenomenal head returning the favor in sexually karmic fashion by railing the stuffing out of her until Renee put a violent end to it.

Later Jaquan realized he'd been used as a pawn to give Renee some leverage and control over the online talent she was in the process of aggressively rebranding. He'd lost himself over a few days partially because Shawnee was readily available and willing twenty-four seven, so he hadn't considered he was doing anything wrong because of a "Hall Pass" which came back to haunt him much later. From that point onward, he was treated like a pass around by his immediate female circle.

"GAWK!! GAWK!! GAWK!!" Martha planted her head in his lap repeatedly throating him with both hands steadying herself with the tops of his thighs. Her mouth became a surrogate vagina sending him over the top in waves of scintillating pleasure as his thoughts drifted to Esther who'd pretty much done much of the same earlier in the day. The mature was so good that he lost his composure pounding her battered cunt atop the bathroom sink damaging her iPhone in the process. Martha was leagues better.

"We're gonna empty your balls, nigga." Martha reared up with a deluge of frothy saliva running off her chin down her chest. She tapped the underside of his twelve inches on her breastbone followed by each one of her small tits, each pressing her hardened nipples into his pee slit. Sloppier top followed as he audibly enjoyed himself humping up into her mouth on each of her downward strokes.

"AW SHIT!! AW FUCK!! GIMME THAT NECK BITCH!!" Jaquan let go fucking her mouth and throat with deep penetrative strokes until she broke it off reacting to being called a bitch, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. That hand slapped the shit out of his left thigh echoing across the cramped room.

"Hey, don't get out of pocket, bruh; as a matter of fact, you gonna return the motherfucking favor with your soft ass! GET UP SO THAT I CAN LAY DOWN, FOOL!!!" He was unceremoniously shoved aside as Martha laid on her back stallion legs splayed wide apart exposing her juicy peach, rubbing it.

"Aw shit." Jaquan mumbled as she spread her flower open revealing its rich, dripping pink interior.

"Fuck me right, nigga." Martha growled, drawing her knees up until her feet were planted flat, legs as far apart as they would go on the small loveseat. Her free arm was folded so that she could palm the back of her head against the arm of the couch. This was more than an open invitation.

She arched up further off the couch as his prick breached her steaming confines to the hilt.

"Yeah boy, give me that cock! Hit that shit all the way to the back and I'll get on my hands and knees and give you a real treat, bruh! You been burning a hole in my ass since I let you inside my crib; nigga you ain't the first thirsty fool dying for a piece of this chocolate cake and you definitely ain't gonna be the last, motherfucker. Show me something real boy, and I'll make you cry tears of joy. Come on baby, I know you can fuck me; but can you do it right, huh? Don't tell me no shit about fucking another bitch when you got the real deal premium right under your fucking nose. I fucked too and I ain't bitching!"

Jaquan found himself anxious, yet oddly turned on by the rhythmic quality of her boastful voice plunging his cock deep into her snatch. Martha's cunt was narrow, sloppy wet and extremely hot with his crown thumping the back of her tunnel. Her verbal grandstanding was abruptly halted with a sustained masculine sounding shriek as he pushed hard against her in a pushup position.

Jaquan was surprised at the ugly cry face presented to him in extreme closeup. Martha reached up with both hands digging her nails into the arm of the loveseat in a reclining pullup position as her ankles interlocked in the small of Jaquan's back higher than he would've expected. The back of her interlocked heels prodded him into a slow methodical start. Distressed moans and light whimpers caught him off guard as she reacted, unexpectedly demure.

Martha's swollen insides were squeezing his girth in pulsing fashion with every soulful thrust and plunge. He could feel every groove in her honey pot as she clamped down hard on his cock so intensely, he blanketed her body beneath his. The backs of her feet tapped his upper back encouraging his sexual overtures. This wet, gooey smacking sound was audible accompanying his movements intermingled with her labored huffs. His height made things a bit awkward but the softened expression on her face spoke volumes.

Her face was nothing to write home about, narrow and distinctly angry looking with a shock of unkempt greasy looking Geri curls topping it in a messy bob shorn close on the sides. The most prominent thing on her face was her big black coal darkened lips. His movements were sexually calculated, instinctual frenzied thrusts in interval mixed with deep plunges until his cock head thumped the back of her cunt. Every now and then, Jaquan would let his huge prick rest inside enjoying the tensed up wet squeezing.

"Yeah, this is what I wanted...what I needed, bruh. Some big, tall piece of pretty chocolate to fuck me really good. Aw shit, fuck me boy! Damn you got some dick on you, nigga. Fuck this pussy, bruh. Make me happy and I'll make you crawl up outta this bitch. Aw shit, back in the day I would've tried to give you a motherfucking baby! I'm gonna give you some ghud-ghud, bruh. I know you want me on my hands and knees, but I wanted you like this first. Fuck me, do it right. You gonna have the best day of your life!"

By this point, Jaquan was steadily picking up speed fucking her hard with his balls slapping against the bottom of her packed badonkadunk. His ears were filled with loud squishy sounds mixed with the creaking of the loveseat beneath them. Jaquan was plunging her depths drawing the leg hanging off the edge of the couch forward on bended knee. His other leg slowly moved forward on bended knee ending up under her right buttock which forced her to turn at an angle still facing him. His hand covered a tit.

It was smallish sloping breasts had the consistency of a stress ball at the rounded bottoms topped with really hard bullet point nipples. Jaquan found himself playing with it, particularly a nip. Martha reacted with a sustained hollow sounding moan that carried across the room. He made the extra effort going after that nipple sucking on it, nursing. His cock was reaming her out with soapy residue covering it.

"Aw yeah, fuck baby! I...wanna ride it, Jaquan! Wanna sit on this big ass dick and give you all of this big motherfucking ass before I get on my hands and knees. Let me fuck it; I wanna ride this dick and look at you pretty ass, motherfucker. I'm gonna fuck you so good that you're gonna be stalking my ass, bruh!"

He found no resistance parting her stallion legs bent at the knees giving her some sustained soapy thrusts. Martha made no bones that he was her preferred type enjoying herself with his body to the exclusion of all else. For most of her life Martha was openly ridiculed for her appearance chided as a "butt-her-face" by family members and her peers. With the blossoming of her figure early on came a deluge of egregious, downright nasty overtures from a toxic environment that left her toxically shook.

The universe had given her a karmic equalizer gifting her the body of a goddess that forced potential suitors to deal with her noxious mean mug face. It was mostly natural, that expression sometimes getting her in trouble with an abusive mother and various aunts and uncles. Her upbringing skewed lower middleclass, but a lot of people thought she came from the projects based on her evil face and demeanor alone. There was even a rumor going around that she had five kids when in reality she was a virgin. Instead of folding to the acute bullying, Martha embraced it wholesale with a pair of educated hands that made it almost a death sentence for boys brave enough, stupid enough to pinch the buns.

This didn't stop anyone severely affected by the sight of her generous proportions from working up the courage to try, even after she'd pummeled a hapless idiot into mush in front of her high school. She willingly became that mean dark skinned girl with the shitty attitude who wouldn't hesitate to put hands on anyone male, female and anything in-between with prejudice. Her street cred was bolstered after she brawled with a persistent thug twice her size, taking some damage before shoving his head through the passenger side window of a parked car when it was all said and done.

Later that night she cried herself to sleep after realizing no one came to her aid during that vicious street fight. She felt like no one could see that she was a girl beyond her figure with that line of thought coming to the fore the very next day in homeroom. The class clown decided to have some fun at her expense using a yardstick to raise the hem of her dress giving everyone present a glimpse of her panties stretched tight across her densely packed butt.

The resultant beatdown was one for the ages quickly broken up by an ethnically conscious minded teacher who asked them to apologize to one another instead of getting the white vice principal involved Martha shook the fool's hand and pulled him close warning him that more was coming. She would've waited until after school but was energized after being handily rejected by a romantic interest. Martha took that rejection and resultant jeers throughout from some female peers to fifth period lunch where she demolished that class clown bruising his ribs in front of a wider audience only to be dragged away by school security while she was stomping on his groin. She was suspended for a month.