The History Lesson

Story Info
An elder explains the history of the Community.
1.6k words
3.83
16k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incubus65
Incubus65
34 Followers

I am so sore I can't stand it; I'm getting dizzy. Inside my pussy feels as if it was pulled inside out and scrubbed with a wire brush and shoved back in. I feel pain so deep inside places that I never felt anything before. "Why did Pirot do that to me?"

The woman elder tells me, "It's your time dear and it's only the beginning. It's best not to resist or it will only get worse. Try and be strong, it is life for us being women! Pirot takes all virgins! It's the way and nothing can be done other than accept it!"

After I am washed and cleaned the woman elder gives me a yellow cloak to wear. I ask her, "Where is the white cloak I wore here?"

The elder says, "White is for virgins, you are no longer a virgin, and yellow let it be known that you have submitted to Pirot and that he has opened you and you are being subjugated."

"That is your next stop from here. You will be in seclusion to be subjugated by whomever Pirot has given your custody. He will teach you the law and rules for women; you must do as he says. He can do as he wishes to you whenever he wishes. If you resist or are disobedient there will be punishment!" the woman says.

I ask the woman, "What about going to college?"

The woman says, you were brought here and now your life will be breeding, birthing children, and serving and satisfying men. There is no need for the college of the sinful world. You will attend classes here and be taught all that you need. There is no escape. If you try, there is punishment before Pirot. Just get in your head to learn and follow the rules and your life will be easier!"

2 bearers come into the room and grab me naked to go before Pirot. I am taken to a room where Pirot sits in a big, padded chair on a gold and red throne. His cloak is open, and my mom is sucking and licking his cock. My breath is taken away at the sight of the massive cock hanging between his legs.

The bearer tells me, "On your fucking knees before Pirot, bitch!" as the Bearers push me down.

Pirot tells me, "Come forth and show gratitude to Pirot for the blessing of his phallus!"

He stands before me and lifts my head under my chin with his hand. He looks down at me and says,

"Your subjugation begins. You are now a lowly woman. A woman who has been opened physically to receive the Patriarchy and now the mental opening begins. I have chosen the custodian to whom you will be given for further subjugation and breeding. You will reside with him until you are impregnated. You will do all that he demands without question or be punished. The phallus before you can be a source of reward or punishment. Nod that you understand!"

I nod in fear and astonishment over the massive cock touching my lips.

"Open your mouth and please the phallus!" He commands.

I proceed to lick and take as much as I can in my mouth. Pirot sits back on his throne as the 2 bearers pull me up, the woman wraps me in the yellow cloak, and we leave the room. The lead bearer tells me that tonight is my last with my mom and tomorrow at first light they will come to take me to my custodian.

We arrive at my cabin, and I ask my mom, "Where is Boss? Was he at the ceremony?"

My mom tells me, "He was there but Pirot sent him to do something after. You might see him later.

I ask the woman, "What did the Pirot mean by punishment with his cock?"

The old woman elder says, "It is called a phallus, not a cock. When you were in the sinful world, outside of the community and you didn't follow the rules or break the law, you went before a court judge. Here the Pirot is the judge. The woman you saw brought in for the last sacrifice didn't accept the training. She chose to resist and not conform to the way. She was brought before the Pirot and given to the Incubus, and her fate is not spoken of."

She continues the historical story...

"The Lord Patriarch was a man hundreds of years ago who women shunned for most of his life. He is a direct descendant of the Greek "God Pan". It is said that a succubus abducted him as a teen and for 12 years she abused him and humiliated him. Sexually torturing and causing his penis to become deformed and horrific looking. His penis was abnormally large, no woman could handle intercourse with him. He was ridiculed and shunned by women his entire youth.

"Because of this abuse, he became bitter toward women. He began to abduct and rape women to their death by forcing them to take him. Their screams and resistance energized him and drove him to want and need more. After gaining strength and knowledge, he could destroy the succubus who abused him. He took her sexual powers and directed the same violent abusive energy she inflicted on him, toward women.

"During his reign, he became aware that he could extend and spread his rule by breeding women and bringing forth his bastard disciples to spread his teachings worldwide. The spawn of the Patriarch can only be male and are identified by a massive sex organ called a "Phallus" to punish and control women. Pirot' are the descendants of the Patriarch spirit and carry forth the teachings of the Greek god Pan...

"The Pirot and the Incubus monster within him must be satisfied. Pirot needs to be allowed to free the Incubus and release its energy. Bearers are sent outside of the community to bring sacrificial females into the sanctuary to subdue the Incubus' energy. No woman can survive the full release of the Incubus within the Pirot. The bearers seek out and abduct lesbian females to show them the sin of their lifestyle through the sacrifice ceremony. She is then brought to a caged room which the Pirot enters unhooded.

"The Pirot can only release the demon upon sight of the naked woman, the Pirot attacks his prey as he is aroused, and the Incubus emerges. His monstrous cock is violently thrust into her, ripping her apart as she screams. Upon his ejaculation, her womb is filled with quarts of the demon's seed. Her uterus is overextended as her pussy is plugged by his massive penis locking in the vicious fluid and she hemorrhages and most often dies.

"Once every century a woman will be chosen and blessed by the spirit of the Patriarch to bear a new Pirot. She will survive the insemination to grow the beast. A large, abnormal Patriarchal phallus is the birthmark of a new Pirot...

"A new Pirot ventures into the world to build and rule its community to spread the teachings and laws of the patriarchy. There are different communities to meet different needs for the benefit of the entire Patriarchy. This is a subjugation community. All young women introduced or brought into the lifestyle begin here upon reaching eighteen years. You will attend classes and be assigned work. All work is for and to the benefit of the entire community. Your custodian will teach and guide you further. You will be his responsibility until you are deemed worthy of a red cloak."

Bearers Knock on our door at first light. I was told to say goodbye to my mother and to come with them. The woman elder comes with us as well. I am blindfolded and we climb aboard a wagon for the ride to my next destination.

I ask her, "Why am I blindfolded?"

She tells me, "The location and route to the breeding compound is only to be known by few. Some have attempted to escape in the past because they have difficulty conforming to the teachings. You will spend time with your custodian and will attend classes with other women in the breeding compound."

The 2 bearers take us deep into the forest, and we arrive at a cabin. I was helped from the wagon and the elder tells me that the blindfold will be removed when my custodian chooses to remove it.

I hear them knock on a wooden door. The door opens and I hear a deep voice directing the Bearers,

"Remove her cloak and bind her to the breeding bench."

I am led to a table where I am told to stand as my ankles are bound to the table. My thighs are bound to the table. They laid me on the table; my waist was bound, and my arms were stretched down and bound as my legs were. I am completely immobilized. I can't move or see, but I hear the old elder whisper to me,

"Don't resist, my child."

I hear the wooden door close as I sense someone coming near me. Someone is standing near me. I can smell a scent very close to my face, but they don't speak.

"Who's there?" I ask.

I hear movement, a sharp impact, and the pain of what feels like lots of whips across my bare ass.

I scream, "AAAAHHHHHHH!"

Another lash with more force and I scream, "Whyyyyyy!"

The voice tells me, "You are not to speak until you are told to do so!"

(Part 4 is coming)

Incubus65
Incubus65
34 Followers