The Hodengreif Procedure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron Freedomstone, after Dr. Carl Benson had been persuaded to upgrade his ineffective device with the Hodengreif inventions, tirelessly advocated for implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure for every man. Of course, Freemanstone called it the "Freedomstone Procedure" and touted the procedure while standing in front of various Freedomstone buildings around the Colony. Millions of Freedomstone's devoted followers soon submitted to the relatively short and painless operation.

Morris Mouco, one of the major Colonial Administrators, after going to a Hodengreif clinic himself, established a program to grant amnesty from prosecution to males who committed sexual assaults that had undergone the Hodengreif Procedure. Males who feared they would be accused of having committed such assaults, or who planned to commit assaults in the future flocked to the clinics.

After a tipping point was reached with the large majority of men and women having been equipped with respectively the control or controlling devices, the remainder were fairly quickly brought into the clinics. The women who had gotten their men modified were all happy and told their female friends and relations. All of the women who received controlling devices were told not to talk about them except with women. As the details of the use of the devices all involved details of their sex lives, few women were eager to discuss the details anyway.

At one point there was a public relations crisis as Dr. Randy Peters broadcast that the Hodengreif Procedure, or Freedomstone Procedure, whatever it was called, was actually designed to prevent infectious disease and premature painful death. However, the effect of this false accusation was stopped cold by Ron Freedomstone assuring the public that the Freedomstone Procedure was not anything like a vaccine, and would not stop anyone from getting an infectious disease but, like hair restoration, breast enhancement and penis enlargement technology, was really great science designed to address really big problems. Freedomstone further threatened to sue anyone who defamed the Freedomstone Procedure.

Many males, all of those who had not yet been assigned to a woman, said that they noticed nothing at all except that they somehow felt happier.

In the end, there were a few holdouts. Bringing them in sometimes involved force, but with the armed forces and the vast majority of the population solidly behind the Hodengreif Procedure, with no apparent downsides to the modification, resisting the procedure did not seem like something to die for. The last of those who resisted were forcibly taken to the clinics.

Twenty years and six months ago, the Confidential Council publicly announced that it was becoming the Colonial Governing Council and assuming power over the Colony. No man objected. Victoria Maechtig became the first president of the new official government. Her first order was to prohibit anyone from disclosing information about the Hodengreif Procedure outside the Colony.

Before concluding this Part I background section of this report, excerpts of from interviews that were conducted this year are offered that convey the feeling of the times when the Hodengreif Procedure was developed and implemented. Further, the interviews define the basic categories of women and males that will be of relevance later in discussing the results of what might be called the "Hodengreif Revolution" that are discussed extensively in the Appendices.

An effort has been made to maintain some of the tone and phrases used by the interviewees. However, all of the interviews are presented in the common language although they may have been presented to the interviewers in other languages or dialects.

Category A -- Happy Couples and Committed Male Homosexuals

Peaceful male homosexuals who were married or in a long-term relationship underwent the Hodengreif Procedure to prevent any possibility of them raping women, but they were not otherwise affected.

While all heterosexual couples participated in the Procedure, for 31.34% of them it had no basic effect on their relationship or actions. (Details are contained in Appendix)

Interview -- Michelle and Michael

MICHELLE -- We had the procedure done twenty-three years ago because it was strongly recommended. I never used any of the controls, though, until the last year. Michael recently turned 74. We found that use of the erection function helped our lovemaking. I never dreamed of using the pain function on Michael, but it was nice to know I could knock out a guy who got too close to me. I have never had to do that though. Men are all now very polite.

MICHAEL -- I had pretty much forgot about the little operation we did when we were about 50. A colonoscopy is a lot worse. When I started having a few ED problems last year, Michelle remembered something about how the operation was supposed to help on this. We found the materials we'd been given 20 years ago on how to use the device. Works well.

Category B -- Couples under work-related stress

Interview -- Karen and Matthew

KAREN: We got the procedure done early but after the first wave. I'd heard for years a lot of stories from women about how thoughtless or abusive their men were. I cannot say that Matthew fell into that category. He just seemed to work all the time and not have time for me or our children. It was pretty clear from what I heard on the TV and discussions I had with women and men at pre-school, that the Hodengreif Procedure was perfectly safe and helped families.

Matthew did not resist at all because he'd only heard good things about the procedure from other men. The hard part was getting him to take time off. That problem was solved when I discovered that his boss, Fred, and his wife had gotten the procedure done. After watching a show about how women should work together to make sure their families are protected from sexual dysfunction and stress, I summoned my courage and called Matthew's boss' wife to see if she could encourage her husband to let my husband know that he would not penalized if he took off a day for the Procedure.

Matthew's boss' wife was only too happy to help. The following day Matthews boss practically ordered him to take time off to get the procedure done.

In twenty-three years, I've used the pain control only twice. Once early to show him what it could do after he insisted that he needed to work on a Sunday morning.

The other time I used the pain device was about twelve years ago. The family was at the municipal swimming pool, our second son, Jimmy, was in the deep end yelling for help, I had a baby in my lap, no one else was available to help and Matthew was trying out new headphones that kept him from hearing Jimmy. I caused as little pain as possible but enough to get Matthew to grimace horribly, look up, and see Jimmy needed help.

Later, Matthew apologized for not paying attention when he should have. I apologized for letting Jimmy get into a position such that the only way to help him was to cause Matthew great pain.

MATTHEW: Fred told me that if I did not get to the Hodengreif clinic by the end of the week, his wife would "slam his balls." I thought Fred was making a sort of crude joke at the time although it had never been his habit to use such barnyard language before.

Shortly after Karen made clear I was going to have to work less and be home more, Fred decided to spend more time at home himself. He also decided that the whole firm had been doing too much busywork that wasn't doing anyone any good.

Category C -- Pre-Procedure Male was Unfaithful and Inattentive

Interview - Kortney and Allen

KORTNEY -- We were one of the first couples to obtain the modifications after the initial development by Dr. Hodengreif. I learned of the procedure from Dr. Hodengreif herself who spoke at the afternoon ladies meeting organized at the Yacht Club by Liv Tsar. I was immediately intrigued because our five-year marriage was definitely near the rocks.

Allen had not really tried to please me for years and I was sure he was seeing someone else. I had thought of divorce, but I still found Allen, then 34, to be a very attractive man. Better to change him than to try to find another guy, I thought as I left the meeting.

Still, I was unsure whether I wanted to take over control of his genitals, his whole life actually, until I got home. There I found him sitting in his "man den" drinking his third or fourth beer with one of his golf buddies who he had invited back after his trip to the links. They were watching some sort of female mud wrestling event. His first words to me were a loud request that I get him a beer and start making dinner for him and his friend. I might have forgiven that, but I saw the new T-shirt he'd picked up that said, "Women fake orgasms because they think we care."

As I made dinner, I realized I had nothing to lose. That night I gave him a long blow job although he reeked of beer. He'd not pleasured me orally since our marriage. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I said, "Allen, I'm going to finish this and drink down all your jism just like you want me to, but you have to agree to do something for me. And if you don't agree, you'll never get a nice blowjob from me again." He said Ok, I swallowed.

A couple days later he and I went to the clinic that had been established between the Yacht Club and the golf course. For me, it was a pretty quick little operation. Allen was put under a general anesthesia before he had too much time to ask questions. It's now twenty-four years later and we have three wonderful children and a very happy marriage.

ALLEN: Yeah, I guess it all worked out although I had some doubts along the way. I must admit, there's no point in hiding it, that Kourtney was not the only woman telling me to see one of Hodengreif's clinics. The other woman I was also seeing at the time, Molly, said she would not talk to me again if I did not go to the Clinic and improve my lovemaking, but that she was eager to resume after I had undergone the harmless little operation. Other guys she said were available who gave women more than a few diamonds.

After I came out of sedation at the clinic, it initially seemed like nothing had happened. There were a few little cuts at the base of my balls and in my arm that you could hardly see and another behind my head that I couldn't see at all. A day or so later, it was Saturday and I woke up thinking about calling Molly and telling Kourtney I was going to the links when Kourtney appeared from the bathroom in a baby doll nightgown and said I should stay awhile.

So, I thought, I probably ought to try to fuck the wife. It had been quite a while and maybe I could get to the golf course by noon and do Molly on Sunday.

As Kourtney came toward me, looking very hot I must say, I suddenly got a hardon harder than I could ever remember. It felt like I could have pushed my prick through a wall. I pulled her on the bed and pushed into her and began to pound away. After a few minutes I was thinking it was time to come and get dressed, but goddamn it, I couldn't come no matter how I thrashed. Meanwhile, I could see Kourtney was really getting off.

After saying something like "Poor baby, you not gotten off yet," she told me to get below her. We had not done that in years, but I thought, shit, maybe that will work. We rolled to put her on top. She then rubbed her boobs all over me and played with my nipples while she came with the loudest orgasm I'd ever heard from her. Meanwhile, I'm hard as a rock, horny as hell, pumping in and out like crazy but somehow incapable of shooting my load.

Kourtney had what must have been at least her third orgasm before telling me that I should relax and make love. I slowed down a bit and made every stroke count for a while before having an orgasm that seemed to last an hour and drain a gallon from me.

When I stopped panting, I had to admit that that was the best sex we'd ever had. Kourtney said that was why she'd wanted us to go to the Hodengreif clinic. I decided, what the hell, might as well make it a wife day, and took her to the golf course where she beat me by several strokes even though she tied off from the men's tee.

The following day, somehow, I was feeling horny as hell again. I thought I'd go and see Molly before she got lonely. But Kourtney said that we were going to a meeting at the Yacht Club to have a lovely lunch of elegant tidbits and learn more about how our lives were changing as a result of the Hodengreif Procedure.

I tried to be polite at first but there was no way I wanted to be eating salad and nutritious little sandwiches cut into cute patterns when I could be in bed with Molly. When I finally snapped and said I was leaving whether Kourtney liked it or not, I got the most incredible jolt in my crouch that felt somewhere between a bolt of lightning and a kick in the balls by a stallion.

I was literally on the floor for several minutes when Kourtney said I should get up and get in the car if I did not want another painful blast.

When we got to the Yacht Club, we were separated into separate rooms where I gather the women were taught how to use their new control more effectively in a number of ways and even how to swap spouses if they felt like it. To us males, the idea was firmly conveyed that our wives now owned us sexually and we had better get used to it. We could beg and try to persuade them to do what we thought was best, but they held the whip. We'd better be devoted and polite if we didn't want to spend our lives between horniness and incredible pain.

The damnest thing was that Molly was at the luncheon too with a man who she now controlled. "Don't worry lover boy, Kourtney and I have talked" she said as I tried to get enough at the buffet table to eat. "I am going to keep my promise to you that we'd have sex again. In fact, next week you are coming to the house my fiance and I bought after he decided to propose after our operations. Kourtney and I are going to enjoy both you and Westin for days with us coordinating your satisfaction of all our desires."

After that, I never had so much sex in my life, normally with Kourtney but occasionally with Molly or some other woman with whom Kourtney thought it would be fun to share males. That's hardly slowed down although we are older.

I got used to the fact that all the oral sex was now coming from me as well as to doing all the housework. She decided I was drinking and eating too much and exercising too little. For the last 23 years, I haven't had more than three beers in a week, and, with diet and exercise, my body weight index is supposedly perfect. The CFNM parties were embarrassing at first, but I enjoyed them more and more as my tastes moved from TV, beer and burgers to sex, healthy food and exercise.

Category D -- Violent and Possessive Male

Interview Four -- Peggy Jo and Billy

PEGGY JO: I went out to live in the woods with Billy because he told me he was tired of me being around other men and he'd kill me if I did not come. Billy with a few of his survivalist friends, built cabins together that were pretty nice, but we were still living like pioneers. He went into town every so often to get more supplies and more guns. I never got to see anything further than 100 yards from the cabin. Billy's friends lived miles away and I saw no one but Billy who hit me from time to time saying that I'd been too free before we moved, and I still had to pay for it. His favorite song was some blues thing about how a guy was keeping a woman and had two eyes open all the time, one on his pistol and the other on her trunk.

I heard about the Hodengreif Procedure while Billy was in town. I was looking at an Internet site that Billy wouldn't have let me see. When the troopers came in black helicopters for Billy, I said there was no way he was going to hold off the army no matter how many guns he had. Billy struck me with his rifle butt but then was distracted by the troopers saying that if he didn't come out, he would be disabled very painfully.

I sneaked out the back door while Billy started firing. Billy, though, had gotten the Freedomstone Procedure done in town at the urging of his fellow followers of Ron Freedomstone. He was overcome by a jolt to his little ballsies, got hauled to a jail, and went through some sort of training that lasted six months. Afterwards, the women in charge called me and said that they thought he'd been changed, that they were trying to foster normal marriages when possible, and that they would teach me to make sure he never hurt me again. They asked if I wanted him back.

Billy is a manly man and a good provider in his own way. He's a good builder. After the government ladies and a male doctor explained everything I needed to know and that Billy could work as a carpenter as long as I stayed near him, I decided that I must have seen something in him to get involved with him in the first place.

I confess that I was pretty quick on the Procedure pain trigger when I first got the controlling device. I wanted Billy to know the old days were gone even though he was no longer with those science women. And after six months to think about it and talking to some science people myself, I decided I wasn't going to put my mouth on his pecker until he'd paid me with lip and tongue service for every time I'd sucked him off, multiplied by the number of times he hit me. He finished that sentence only a few years ago. Now I'm giving him BJs as much as he is pleasing me with his tongue.

He's never had no right to complain though that he was getting too little sex. Once I got control of his dick, I made sure he got his pleasure after I made sure I'd go to bed satisfied every blessed night. I never took any pleasure in leaving him with blue balls as long as he takes care of what I want. The 4-day buzzer has never gone off on me and it won't because I now want the sex as much a Billy, maybe a lot more so. I love him.

BILLY: I won't give you a lot of shit and pretend that I was real happy about how everything went down. I won't tell you what all they did during that first six months but it sure hurt like hell; brutal and often. I'll admit that I needed to control my anger better and even that I don't know how I got so damn jealous. I shouldn't have hit my woman, well, at least not as much as I did.

Now my woman sure lets me know when she thinks I'm not walking the line. What did Johnny Cash say? I walk the line because my balls are thine? Something like that. (laughter)

We sure have been fucking up a storm ever since she got control (laughter). I lost my control of my guns and my dick, but the dick still gets fired a whole lot.

Category E -- Unattached Males assigned to a female

Single males presented a particular problem for implementation because fostering monogamous relationships was important to the Confidential Council and later to the Colonial Governing Council.

One member of the Confidential Council suggested that they be auctioned. This proposal was rejected as inequitable to disadvantaged women but the proposal to assign males to women at random was also rejected as likely to lead to an unnecessary number of bad fits. The decision was to have women take preference tests to determine what they wanted most in general in a male (e.g. smart, strong, liked children, artist, large sexual organ, good around the house) and then establish a lottery system for determining the pick order of males who appeared to fit in those general categories. For example, all the women whose preference test indicated that they would prefer a smart man, were randomly allowed to choose from among the males who were known to be smarter. It was recognized that the system was imperfect, but it was generally felt that it was no worse that the dating system that had been in effect.