The Hodengreif Procedure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further, it was found by the Weicherz Commission that a few women had failed to let men have an orgasm for long periods. Most seriously, one male who had received the Complete Hodengreif Procedure yet not been allowed to have an orgasm for several weeks, took advantage of a moments' inattention by the woman who controlled him to leap in front of a streetcar with the tragic result that many women were delayed in getting to work.

The Weicherz Commission Report also stated that many males had been subjected to practices that the males involved felt to be humiliating (e.g. CFNM tea parties or groping) or painful (e.g. cbt not involving permanent damage or spanking). The collective view of the Commission as to these complaints was "so what."

Recommendations of the Commission were: 1) that all women be required to take continuing male control education courses that would include training in proper use of the controlling device and instructions regarding health maintenance of males 2) that males be interviewed in private once every two years to determine if there was abuse, 3) that all controlling devices be modified to allow the women using the device to give a light warning jolt without having to administer a debilitating pain, 4) that the controlling devices send a signal to the Central Hodengreif Bureau whenever they were used to give pain, 5) the devices could not be used to administer pain more that 10 times a month, and 6) that all of the women's control devices be retrofitted with a buzzer that would go off loudly if a woman failed to allow her male to have an orgasm for more than four days. The buzzer would continue to sound until the male was allowed to have an orgasm.

The Governing Council largely adopted the recommendations except that it established strict confidentiality safeguards on disclosure of any information by the Central Hodengreif Bureau and expanded the number of times that the devices could be used to administer pain to a man to 25 times a month. The whole provision limiting the number of times that pain could be administered, however, was later struck down by the Colonial Supreme Court as an infringement of the right to bear arms.

The devices involved in the Hodengreif Procedure have continued to be improved and practices for assignment and re-assignment of males have be modified in some cases, but the basic technology and rules regarding the Hodengreif Procedure have remain basically the same for the last 15 years.

End of Part 1