The Hodengreif Procedure Pt. 01

Story Info
Science and politics allows women to take over.
11.1k words
4.11
10.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my past stories on Literotica have involved women being enslaved. Enough of that for now. Many fans of my past stories, a small group already, will be disappointed by this work. It involves only domination of men by women. It's time for males to be put in their place even if it is harder for me to write about men as victims.

Still worse, the story will probably not please many femdom fans. This story does not contain the standard fantasies of female domination that involve "mistresses" wearing black leather outfits and boots, calling men "sluts" or "bitches," making fun of smaller penises, sticking things up men's asses, enemas, or dressing men in women's clothing. I've never understood what a woman would get out of much of that unless she was being paid by the hour. But there are many things I do not understand. I do not judge anyone.

This writing is largely a speculation regarding what many women would want if they were in control of men and were interested primarily in pleasing themselves. Like my other stories, this involves a different society from any one currently on earth. Whether the story involves a dystopia or a utopia is a matter of opinion.

The story also features a fantasy of how such a world could be created and has some science fiction elements. Some might believe that the suspension of disbelief required here is too great. I believe the science and political takeover supposed here is more believable than faster than light travel to planets or other dimensions (containing creatures that seem amazingly like creatures on earth) that is the standard fare of science fiction and fantasy. Also, this story does not seem to me to be more far-fetched than the whole mind-control genre or dystopic versions of female slavery written by numerous Literotica authors, including me.

The story is written in the form of a scientific or government report. To cut down on the boring stuff, statistics are placed in appendices that do not exist.

If you are easily offended, skip this one. In addition to sexual topics, the story includes numerous attempts at humor that may fail for you.

Thoughtful comments or views on the subject will be appreciated. Silly insults, particularly by people who do not even have the courage to be identified by their Literotica name, will receive all the respect they deserve.

There is sex in the story, mainly in the mock interviews. No one under 18 is involved in any sexual act. Depending on your definition of "violence," there is little or none. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is in your head.

TO: THE COLONIAL GOVERNING COUNCIL

FROM: THE INTERDISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE ON THE PUBLIC HEALTH, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC EFFECTS OF THE COMPLETE COLONIAL IMPLEMENTATION OF THE HODENGREIF PROCEDURE

July 25, 2083

Abstract: On the occasion of the twentieth anniversary of the announcement of the complete implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure and the official establishment of the new government, it was decided by the Colonial Governing Council to commission a study of the public health, social, and economic effects, considered broadly, of the complete implementation of the Procedure throughout the Colony. An interdisciplinary committee of medical doctors, public health experts, polling experts, economists and psychologists (hereinafter the "Interdisciplinary Committee") have completed that study six months after it was commissioned.

It is concluded in this report that implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure has greatly benefitted the health and welfare of women and, to a surprising degree, their male consorts without the side effects that were of concern to some members of the Confidential Council prior to implementation of the Procedure. Further, the reforms instituted five years after the full implementation of the procedure, the Weicherz Reforms, appear to have largely eliminated the few abuses that were found to have occurred in the early years after implementation.

The only recommendation of the Interdisciplinary Committee is that the Hodengreif Procedure be expanded and implemented in the Mainland as soon as possible.

In Part I of the report, the basic facts regarding the Hodengreif Procedure are summarized to serve as a basis for further analysis and certain interviews are presented to put a human face on the events surrounding the implementation of the procedure. In Part II, data are summarized that have been collected by the Interdisciplinary Committee along with portions of interviews that look behind the numbers. Part II is supported by appendices A through ZZZ with the appendices constituting the bulk of the report. Part III consists of several recommendations for expanded implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure. An Addendum to Part III contains a recent interview of Dr. Ulrike Hodengreif and former Colonial Governing Council President Victoria Maechtig that was conducted by a journalist from the Mainland, Richard Cocshure.

I. The Hodengreif Procedure and its Implementation in the Colony.

The basic facts regarding the development and establishment of the Hodengreif Procedure across the Colony are known to the Governing Council and will only be briefly summarized here. However, it is necessary to present some details not generally known to explain the situation of the Colony before and after the Hodengreif Procedure fundamentally changed the culture of male violence that proceeded it.

A. The Procedure

The development of the Hodengreif Procedure has a somewhat convoluted history that must be grasped to understand how the various elements of the procedure came together.

Development of one element was financed by the tycoon and reality TV star Ron Freedomstone (Freedomstone had changed his name from his father's name, Freenstone, which he had adopted after coming to the Colony from Geneva). Freedomstone was eager that a more effective cure for erectile disfunction be developed after his marriage to his sixth wife. The existing chemical processes were thought to be too clumsy and undignified.

With money from Freedomstone, Dr. Carl Benson and his team were able to develop an electrical mechanical device that could be inserted near the prostate that would create an instant erection. Although testing proved that it was only effective about ten percent of the time, Freedomstone widely promoted use of the Freedomstone Procedure which he claimed was the perfect answer to the problems of aging and baldness.

Meanwhile, Hart Arbeit Manufacturing was developing a device that would both increase labor productivity and reduce illegal immigration into the northern portion of the Colony from the southern portion. Certain fast food and warehouse sales operations were broadly complaining that employees were taking illegal breaks and there was widespread clamor against immigrant workers who stayed over beyond the time of their work visas and impregnated women who then had children in the northern portion of the Colony.

The Hart Arbeit device could only be used on males, but it was thought that control of the males would control the bulk of the labor problem. Devices to prevent excessive breaks or illegal immigration by women were under development, but that research was discontinued after the implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure.

The Hart Arbeit devices worked by allowing the employers and immigration officials remotely to administer a severe pain to employees thought to not be working assiduously and immigrants who overstayed their work visas. The Hart Arbeit device had been tested and found to work almost perfectly. It was required of temporary workers coming into the northern portion of the Colony that they allow insertion of the device. Also, allowing the installation of the device was beginning to be used by certain employers as a condition of employment for all employees taking low and moderately skilled positions.

Meanwhile, Dr. Ulrike Hodengreif, a professor in the Colonial Medial School specializing in the development of prosthetic devices, was highly disturbed by the prevalence of rape culture in the Colony. Dr. Hodengreif herself had experienced much harassment and coercion to have unwanted sex in the medical and academic environment. Dr. Hodengreif was also dissatisfied with many aspects of her own sex life and heard of the frustrations of many women with whom she communicated.

Having helped develop the prosthetic device that allowed full replacement of hands that had been cut off by light sabers to work like new, Dr. Hodengreif took on a project to help women like herself and others. She learned of both the Freedomstone Procedure, it was widely promoted although ineffective, and the Hart Arbeit device, the details of which had been kept secret.

Ignoring possible patent problems, Dr. Hodengreif and her associates worked to improve both the Freedomstone and Hart Arbeit products while adding certain features that would accomplish purposes that Dr. Hodengreif thought to be more healthful and humane.

After several years of work, Dr. Hodengreif and her assistants developed a process involving minor surgery and implants, that in the words of Victoria Maechtig, "Put male homo sapiens in the position that they have placed women for thousands of years through the males' use of violence and religious and social controls designed to allow males to use women as sexual objects, neglect the needs of women, limit the sexual freedom of women, and force them to do a disproportionate amount of domestic labor."

The details of the technology are beyond the scope of this report. Basically, the Hodengreif devices that are installed in the Procedure use short range communications technology (first developed to control prosthetic devices), implanted computer chips, a micro device implanted in the scrotum, a micro physical control device implanted at the base of the prostate, and time release hormone controls. Once installed in a male, a woman who has had a controlling device for that male properly installed in her arm is able to:

- inflict an utterly debilitating pain to the male virtually instantaneously (the pain is also activated by the death of the holder of the controls or by any attempt to flee or disable the devices)

- cause the male to develop a full erection in seconds, and

- prevent the male from having an orgasm until the woman activates a release.

That is the Basic Hodengreif Procedure that currently controls all male humans in the Colony with the exception of a few men now over 95 years old.

However, after the initial testing of the device, it was determined that while the woman holding the controls on a particular male was perfectly safe from that male, the male could assault another woman if the control woman was not attentive. It was quickly decided to improve the Procedure to relieve women from having to exercise constant vigilance over their males and to allow women to allow their males to travel beyond their immediate area. Dr. Hodengreif and her team were able to improve the control devices so that all the control devices could, in addition, cause debilitating pain to any male within a meter of the holder of any controlling device. Further, the pain activation device was improved to allow it to be triggered at police stations and control centers for any male in the Colony. Male violence against women could be effectively eliminated.

Also, the Complete Hodengreif Process, now installed in 84.7 % of the male population, includes a chemical release that enhances male sexual desire.

As was explained by Dr. Olga Mengelenova in her initial presentation of the Procedure to the Confidential Council, "The pain-creating part of the Procedure is in itself sufficient to prevent a man from harming the woman controlling him and other women, but it does not make him a good or even a passable lover although it will certainly make him try to satisfy the woman who has the control. The other portions of the Basic Process make it possible for a woman to use the male for as much sex as she wishes without him necessarily experiencing any more pleasure than a dildo does. The male who has undergone the Basic Procedure is essentially put in the place of women for most of human history who were expected to submit to sex by inconsiderate males and do all the domestic work on pain of beatings and rejection by the greater community that expected women to "lie back and think of England" whenever their brutish husbands asked them to spread their legs.

"For a healthy woman who enjoys sex, it is strongly recommended that the Complete Hodengrief Procedure be done for any male over 40 and for many males younger than that," Dr. Mengelenova continued. "While it may be true that if you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow, keeping the male in a state of sexual desire increases his devotion and adds a further element of control. Given that it is impossible for the male to have an orgasm without permission, the male's arousal greatly increases his attention to the controlling woman's every desire."

Dr. Hodengreif realized that certain safety devices needed to be placed on the devices. Most critically, the devices automatically release the erection after two hours to prevent priapism.

B. Complete Implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure in the Colonial Population

Dr. Hodengreif developed the process using submissive males including her husband who courageously underwent all of the elements of the procedure while it was still in early development. Interestingly, despite a few early mishaps, her husband, Robert, who took his wife's last name, is still very healthy at age 85 and says that development of the Procedure saved him from alcoholism and an early grave. He appears in magazines still as a model of mature male perfection.

Dr. Hodengreif intended at first to keep the Procedure secret and for it to be used only on males who had proven to be violent. The males she had used to develop the procedure could be counted on to remain quiet about it because once they had been improved, any whispering about what had been done could be punished using the pain function of the devices.

General Joan Menipulatier, however, saw a much broader use for the Procedure when she learned of it. Having been raped when she was a junior officer like many young female soldiers, General Menipulatier believed strongly that rapes, sexual harassment and other violence against women had to end soon and forever.

During a meeting of the Confidential Council, which involved a few hundred women interested in ending the male domination of the Colony, General Menipulatier advocated that the women aggressively move to have all males undergo the procedure. Ashlynn Monroe, a popular talk show host who was fired for reporting sexual harassment at the station, Livia Tsar, leader of a high society women's club, whose husband was a notorious skirt chaser, and Tessy Bhottacharyi who had been gang raped on a bus and nearly died, readily agreed. Susi Kremkaese, President of the Council of Campus Sororities, agreed fully with the broad program and explained that she believed that sorority sisters would be able to bring many fraternity members to undergo the process. Victoria Maechtig, then president of the Confidential Council, also agreed explaining that there was no point in allowing men to misbehave and then try to correct it. "In this culture, heterosexual sex is oppression." Ron Freedomstone's sixth wife was easily enlisted to the cause.

The Confidential Council convinced Dr. Hodengreif, despite her initial reservations, to ramp up establishment of clinics and bring down the cost of the procedure. The core group of the Confidential Council, certain dedicated women, and males who had already undergone the procedure then worked covertly and tirelessly to get males and their wives or girlfriends to undergo the necessary improvements. Dr. Hodengreif also had to develop a means of transferring control from one woman to another during these early days in which it was necessary to get as many males into her clinics as possible with as few people as possible knowing all the details.

Also, given the new plans, Dr. Hodengreif began inserting a slow release source of a mild anti-depressant and chemicals that long had been used to treat erectile disfunction although that was not part of the original procedure. Thus, even men who were not immediately assigned to a woman and who did not immediately experience any of the main features of the Procedure would still feel like they had been improved. This added part of the process was dropped after the nature of the Hodengreif Procedure became widely known and there was no point in further concealment.

Livia Tsar privately explained the procedure to women in her club of wealthy women and they collectively sold their husbands and lovers on the procedure saying it was an exclusive health process only the rich could afford. Tsar urged women to only use the pain function if necessary and to use the orgasm-delay function sparingly. Indeed, for many of the males during this early stage of expansion, the pain function of the Hodengreif Procedure was not used at all. Many males thought that all that had happened was that they had developed a remarkable ability to develop extremely strong erections while being able seemingly to have sex forever.

In the following months, the Procedure was broadly sold to males on the basis that it would greatly enhance their desirability, end erectile disfunction, and vastly increase the number of times they had sex. Doctors said men could throw away their ED medications after undergoing the process. Numerous males gave testimonials about how their lives had been greatly improved after they and their spouses had gone to one of Dr. Hodengreif's clinics. None of this was a lie, but it was not quite the whole truth either.

General Menipulatier simply ordered many of the males under her command to undergo the Procedure stating that it was a military necessity. Her explanation of why this was so made as much sense as most of the things said by the military. Also, she had attractive female soldiers get their superior officers to undergo the procedure on the promise, always kept, that they would go to bed with them after they had been improved. Hodengreif clinics were present for a while in every military base as all the soldiers, male and women, were improved with one set of devices and implants or the other.

Shows were held on late night shows of women talking about how pleased they and their husbands or boyfriends were with the Hodengreif Procedure. Big name athletes endorsed the product.

Ashlynn Monroe famously offered to go to bed with the any of the men at her former cable TV channel who got the improvement and thereby did what was needed to prove they were real men rather than talking baboons. Of course, the program hosts and political commentators called her names on the air, but a number of them wanted to sleep with Monroe enough that they went with her to one of the clinics that had sprouted across the Colony. Ms. Monroe had quite a varied sex life for a year before marrying Hugh Saunity.

Susi Kremkaese told sorority sisters the slogan, "Girls say 'yes' to boys who pass the Hodengreif test." Frat boys eagerly went into the clinics. That these boys received the promised reward contributed greatly to spreading the Procedure on every Colonial campus.

Importantly, General Menipulatier and Ms. Tsar soon recruited evangelist women to the cause. Tsar explained in women's meetings in churches across the Colony that if the Procedure were universally implemented, males that had undergone the procedure were practically incapable of violating several of the Commandments as well as incest or rape, that alcoholism and abortion levels would plummet, and strict monogamy would predominate in the Colony at large and be universal among church members. Women who had gotten the gospel from Ms. Tsar in turn convinced their husbands to embrace the process. Sermons were given in every part of the Colony that the Hodengreif Procedure was foreseen by Deuteronomy and Paul's letter to the Romans as well as the prophesy of Nastydamnuts.