The Hodengreif Procedure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, women would generally have to choose first from males that were 3-5 years younger than them because of the then current differences in life expectancies. Allowing women who would be expected to die much before or much after their male would increase administrative problems.

Unattached males naturally varied in quality with some being healthy normal males who just had not formed a relationship with a woman yet and other males being mentally disturbed, morbidly overweight or otherwise unhealthy. Presented below is one case that was more difficult to place than most.

Interview Five: Jennifer and Wayne.

JENNIFER: I was 48 at the time that I was told I could choose the male to be my consort. I'd dated many males, but nothing had worked out.

I was supposed to pick a male who was age 44-6 or a male in the Orange Group of problem cases that it was thought it would be difficult to assign. Wayne was 32 but seriously overweight and living in his mother's basement. He blogged about how he was involuntarily celibate and suggested all sorts of magazine models and movie actresses should not be so stuck up and go to bed with him. He had an advanced degree, though, and he did not look ugly if you imagined how he'd look if he were more fit.

I'd heard that the guys in the Orange category would basically be kept in house arrest by the Colonial government if no one claimed them. I felt sorry for Wayne and I thought he'd be nice enough if I worked on him.

After I said I was perhaps interested in Wayne, the placement manager said that they would be very supportive if I took him. The counselor, himself a handsome male I thought, said that he'd once been a lot like Wayne but that he'd been whipped into shape by a strong woman armed with the Hodengreif Procedure. I was a school psychologist and thought, given my special training, I had sort of a moral obligation to take one of the males in the Orange Group. You could say he was a rescue male.

WAYNE: I had done the Hodengreif thing because my mother said she'd throw me out of the basement if I didn't and Colonial Technologies said that males who did not get the procedure would no longer be allowed to work near women. I don't know whether the cost of the procedure was picked up by the government or Colonial Tech, but I was never billed.

For months after that, nothing much happened. I seemed a little happier. My cock seemed to get harder quicker when I looked at porn. As before, I went to work, I blogged, I played computer games, I jerked off to magazines, I argued with mother, and I slept.

Then one day, two officers, one male and one female, came to me and said that I'd received my assignment and I would be moving in with a very nice woman who was going to satisfy all my needs. Of course, I thought WTF? But I thought I'd at least meet her. When I saw Jennifer in the bureau, I thought nice big boobs and not bad otherwise for an older MILF, but she did not look like any of the babes in the mags. I did not think it would work. When they told me that I had no choice in the matter, I got mad, but that didn't last past the first jolt to my you know whats.

My mother said she completely approved of Jennifer even if she was probably too old to give her a grandchild. She was eager to send my shit wherever Jennifer directed. Most of magazines didn't come with me which made me mad until the next jolt to the you know whats.

Jennifer then put me on a diet and sent me to exercise class and did not let me touch my cock. She said that there would be great sex once I was ready. Months after I'd been assigned to Jennifer, I was 40 pounds lighter and had decided she was the sexiest woman imaginable. So here I am now in my mid 50s, looking better than I did when I was 30, and having sex six times a week with a woman in her late 60s who looks 20 years younger than she is. I'm now executive VP of Colonial Technologies and, among other things, I'm working on various telecommunications projects connected with economical maintenance of Hodengreif devices. The things work great, but they have to be maintained like everything else.

Turned out we could have children. We did not even have to adopt. Jennifer had had a bunch of her eggs frozen.

Sometimes I think my life after my assignment was all dreamed up by my mother. I can't say I'm a typical satisfied customer as I never got any choice about buying anything and I don't know what's typical. But my biggest fear now is the Jennifer will die before me and I'll be left alone except when the children come to visit.

Category F - Males Assigned to become Pleasure Providers.

It was debated whether a woman would be allowed to control more than one male. On this, it was decided that women would be allowed to have only one full time consort except that up to three could be taken from the Orange Group.

There was considerable controversy regarding whether some males should be held in common for community sexual use by women who did not want to have a consort or who wanted to have sex with someone other than their usual consort from time to time. It was decided that a limited number of unattached males would be maintained as common pleasure providers to be used on an appointment basis.

Interview 6 -- Catherine and Jason

CATHERINE: I was a junior manager and then manager of a Colonial Leisure Lifestyle facility for over 20 years. I retired a few years ago. Before I got the position at the facility, I'd been a stripper, a part-time prostitute, a bar waitress, a high school teacher and a probation officer. It was all good training for dealing with male bodies and male egos.

I never wanted a male for more than enough time to satisfy my animal needs and I was very happy when the governing council overruled the women who wanted to place all men into monogamous relationships. That would have forced me to live with a man I did not want around most of the time, become a lesbian, or give up sex entirely. When I heard that there were positions opening up for women to work in facilities where pretty boy males would be providing zipless fucks to women paying the facility a reasonable rate adjusted for income, I applied right away. Largely based on my resume, I was lucky enough to get the job of assistant manager.

JASON: I had not paid much attention to the Hodengreif ballyhoo. I'd heard about it but having just graduated from college with a degree in business, I thought I'd just chill for a year or two before deciding whether to get an MBA. With my C- average, I was going to need to get some life experience that I could point to along with my money.

My father had made clear that he was looking to my older brother to take over the business. I wasn't sure I wanted to work at all. I was enjoying my car, my boat, screwing chicks hearts and chillin on the beach.

Then I got a call from dad saying my mother was going to literally bust his balls if I did not go and have the Hodengreif Procedure done. Funny, I assumed he was making a crude remark. The idea that "literally" in this case meant something close to literally never crossed my mind.

I got the thing done. It was a few hours with me being unconscious most of it. The nurses and the doctor were all very nice. I did not notice much. Everything seemed fine afterwards except maybe I was getting a little harder faster when I stared down some babe's bikini or watched a shapely lady walk down the street in heels.

Then a month or so later there was an announcement that a new government was forming that had most of the same people in it as the old government (all the women and a few of the men) and that everyone had to have the Hodengreif Procedure done. As I'd already done that, I still thought nothing much had happened. I found I wasn't able to pick up married chicks anymore, but there were still loose chicks to lay although they seemed to be going fast.

About a month later, though, a couple women in uniform came to my condo building and asked that I come down to the lobby. Through the video greeter, I asked what it was about. They said it was about my assignment. I had no idea what they were talking about. One of the women looked pretty cute in the camera, so I came down. I hadn't really been doing anything.

The woman who wasn't so cute said they were going to drive me to the facility. I said I had no idea what they were talking about and lied I had a date that night. When I turned to go back to the elevator, I got a jolt to my balls that was the worst pain I'd ever had. As I looked up from the floor, the cute one said that I should get up and get in the van if I did not want another jolt. I decided I did not want another jolt.

The facility was a condo building a lot like the one I'd just left only newer. The women accompanied me up the elevator to a condo that was about half as large as the one I had. Sitting on the couch were a man about age 40 and a woman maybe about 50. The woman, who said she was Catherine, welcomed me to my new home. I mentioned I liked my old condo a bit better and I wasn't sure I could even get my stuff in this one. Catherine said that did not matter because my stuff would not be coming with me. The stuff and my old condo were being given to my brother, well really my sister-in-law. I was speechless.

Catherine told to take off all of my clothing and hand it to the women in uniform. I got about halfway through saying "Now just wait a minute," when I got jolted again.

The man, who said he was Jack, explained that I was now part of the group of hundreds of attractive young men who would be entertaining women sexually and in other ways. Jack said also that I would not be hurt seriously in any way as long as I did just what I was told and that I would be trained as to how to do what I would be doing. I asked a bit sarcastically what I'd done to get this choice assignment. Jack answered that I was attractive, unattached to any woman, and not doing jack shit otherwise. He repeated the command to strip. This time I complied and the two women in uniform took my clothes.

Catherine and Jack inspected me like a new car in a showroom before Catherine said that my body was excellent, and my training would begin. I was going to make love to a woman. I pointed to the cute one in uniform and said it would be my pleasure. Catherine laughed and said that no, it was her that I would be serving.

I muttered something about how I just wasn't sure I could perform with an older woman in front of an audience. I'd always gone for women my age or younger who were really hot. She looked like a healthy woman about 50 with big boobs but I knew the boobs would probably sag when we got her bra off. I tried to say that all very diplomatically as I did not want my third jolt of the day. While I offered up this speech, Catherine took off all her clothes, reclined back on the bed and displayed a trimmed pussy below boobs that only drooped a bit. Jack looked on like he was watching a kid learn to ride a bicycle. The women in uniform smirked.

I decided I was unlikely to be able to get it up with a woman as old as my mother especially in front of an audience. Not wanting another incredible jolt of pain, I got to work with my mouth.

After a while, Catherine said, "not bad for a male before training," and told me to enter her with my penis. I was stunned to see and feel that I not only had a hardon, but I had one as hard as I'd ever had in my life. So, she did not need to tell me twice what to do.

I did my best to please, kissing her breasts and working around and in her pussy. She seemed to come and although I hadn't, I was thinking of whether there was a way out of all this. But after a minute or so to catch her breath, Catherine wrapped her legs around me and said "Ok, now loverboy, pound as hard and fast as you can, but lift your body, so your weight is off me."

I had not met a woman like this, but I did my best to follow orders. She came again in a screaming orgasm. I thought she'd probably be ready to let me out. My arms were tired, and I was thinking I should have done more pushups in the past. When I tried to get out, though, she asked me where I thought I was going with that lovely penis and started squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles. She then pulled me so were both on our sides. This was good for some muscles even as she kept squeezing with her pussy. She flipped me on my back and leaned back before grabbing my balls and gently squeezing them.

After a few minutes, my balls felt like a toothpaste tube with my sperm being forced out into her as I came in something between agony and ecstasy. She still didn't stop pumping until she had another orgasm. Shortly after that she hopped up like she'd been sitting on a bus seat and the bus had reached her stop. She whispered to Jack, threw on a bathrobe, and left with the two other women.

I was alone with Jack, exhausted and feeling like a deflated balloon. After a few minutes, I asked Jack what had happened.

Jack laughed and said that I had just begun my new life, told me all about the Hodengreif Procedure and said that Catherine had not actually used any of the device except the pain device early to get me to get my clothes off. "You got hard all on your own my boy, you must be a natural gigolo. That's not always going to work for you after you've had a lot of sex already that day. Still, it made an impression on Catherine." I didn't exactly feel proud.

Jack then explained that my assignment was pretty much to worship and make love to the women who had reserved my services.

I asked if I was now some sort of prostitute. I got very upset thinking about it. Jack laughed in my face and said I should stop being a whinny privileged boy. He said I was something like a prostitute, in fact, the building that I was in was sometimes call the "Boydello," but I was a lot better off than most prostitutes. True, I didn't get to choose my sex partners and was going to be in bed with a lot of women that I would not have chosen. On the other hand, I didn't have to worry about money, healthcare, drug addiction, paying rent, getting pregnant, catching VD, or being murdered. The apartment, while smaller than the condo my daddy had bought me, had about 10 times more living space per person than most of the people have in the Mainland. Also, no one would think I'd picked out a sinful life and try to lay a guilt trip on me. Even if it wasn't a stupid idea to make moral judgments even as to high-priced female prostitutes, everyone would know that I did not have any choice in entering this life. He ended by saying that if I wanted to think of myself as a prostitute, it was okay as long as I remembered that I was one of the luckier prostitutes in history.

The next day I began my training on how to please women of all shapes, sizes, ages, political views and ethnic groups. Since then, I must have serviced (or been used by) over 2000 different women and had my tongue or prick in some woman about six hundred times a year. I get a lot of repeat customers. Some women said I'd fathered a few children. I have no way of knowing. All I know is that I had no say in any of it.

I have to admit that after about 10 times I'm used in a day, I am pretty much worn out. I fake orgasms when I'm totally out of jam if I think it will please the woman. Often, I know she doesn't care and I don't bother.

The new manager after Catherine retired, Rebecca, is about my present age. I asked her if they intended to keep me in my present assignment even when I reach 50. She said that she saw no reason not to. With all the healthy exercise and diet and the Hodengreif Procedure, there was no reason to reassign me and a lot of women preferred older guys with experience if they were in good shape.

Both Catherine and Rebecca have made sure that I get enough rest and don't spend my whole life in the condo providing pleasure. They take me to the beach and every month or so some woman takes me along on a vacation. I carry the luggage, but the women are generally nice about letting me see whatever they are seeing. I've even been to the Mainland a number of times where the rule is look, learn and have fun, but don't dare say a thing about the Hodengreif Procedure.

C. The Weicherz Reforms

Three years after the implementation of the Hodengeif Procedure, the Colonial Governing Council was generally pleased with the situation. A number of small adjustments to the plans and devices had been necessary, but the rape culture that had existed before had been totally smashed. Still, there was a group that called itself the PETM party that called for major reforms led by Council Member Mercy Weicherz who had heard stories of males being abused.

It was undeniable that in a few cases deaths and permanent injuries had occurred as a result of women using their power too aggressively or accidentally using the pain function at an inopportune moment. The worst incident occurred when a woman in a crowded bus thought she was being molested by a man standing next to her and used the short-range pain function to incapacitate the stranger. Unfortunately, she did not realize that she was also less than a meter from the bus driver with the result that the driver momentarily lost control of the bus and a very cute dog being walked by an elderly male were killed. Huge numbers of women grieved for the dog and it was generally recognized that greater safeguards on the pain function were needed.

Cornelia Culoduro, however, argued passionately in Governing Council that any restrictions on women's use of their controlling devices violated their property rights as well as their right to bear arms. In a fiery speech given in the Council chambers, Culoduro rang out, "After five thousand years or more of abuse of women by males, women should have five thousand years of revenge. Not until the number of brutes killed by women equals the number of women killed by brutes, not until the number of brutes abused by women equals the number of women raped by brutes should we worry if the brutes are being mistreated. Most of all we must place the safety of our citizens first and recognize that the males made their beds and can now sleep in them."

Later, Culdouro did agree that the bus incident was regrettable and that women should be given better training on how to use their powers.

Mercy Weicherz admitted that many, perhaps most, of the males were brutish but argued against collective responsibility and stressed that while inferior and insensitive, males must be considered to be homo sapiens that could feel pain if not close to the same degree as women. On a practical level, Weicherz argued that widespread abuses of males would make it more difficult for the Colony to defend its institutions were news of the Hodengreif Procedure and its use to become fully known in the Mainland which was still dominated by males.

Council President Maechtig, thanked both Weicherz and Culoduro for the deep thought they had given to the issues. In what was at the time considered be something of a political cage match, Maechtig then appointed Weicherz and Culoduro to be co-chairs of a commission to investigate the possible flaws in the implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure and to recommend any reforms the commission believed were needed. A number of other council members were appointed to what came to be known as the Weicherz Commission.

After six months of investigation involving review of police reports and private anonymous interviews with women and males, the Weicherz Commission released its report. As a result of some extraordinary horse trading and compromise, the Weicherz Commission was able to reach several unanimous conclusions including that, while a very small percentage of the total number of males, an appreciable number of males had been subjected to serious bodily injury and several dozen deaths had resulted. In some cases, this was due to accidents by the women controlling those males. In other cases the injuries had resulted from desires for revenge or sadism. In some of the accidents like the bus accident, innocent animals were harmed, and it appeared that such accidents had also resulted in the death or injury of a few women. It was further found that some of the males had been allowed to develop unhealthful conditions.