The Hogarth Club Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean over her, Slut."

He would fuck Nancy over me and when she came he would hit me and punch me.

"Only sluts come, Girl do you understand. Only sluts."

Nancy tried really hard not to come, but she couldn't help it. Plus she was a slut and only sluts come.

Judith seemed to have wound down, though her tears continued.

"How long did this go on for?" Georgina asked.

"Too long, I insisted he send me to a finishing school in Switzerland or I would expose his dirty sexual secrets. It was how I escaped."

Judith's handkerchief was soaking, Georgina gave Judith hers.

"Finishing school was quite frisky, it was there that I learned his lessons had been effective."

"So you want Roger to be your dad and me the maid to help you undo the damage?"

"Even if it doesn't work, thank you for listening."

Georgina just kissed her.

"We will help. Roger will have a veto though, I will advocate but the decision is his."

"I can tell you love him Dear, you are so lucky."

12