The Hold Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve and I take it to the next level.
2.6k words
4.76
3.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve came in, I poured him a large glass of iced tea, he took a seat at the table, I had never seen anyone smile so much as Steve did right now. I put the glass in front of him, he stood up and pulled me in for a hug, he lifted me off the floor. He held me close and kissed my neck.

"Dammit Billy I love you man."

"Someone is a bit happy it seems."

"Happy is not the word for it Billy, I am over the moon right now."

Steve looked me in the eyes, he grabbed my face in his huge calloused hands and pulled me in for a kiss. I was putty in this mans hands, he could make me do anything he wanted right now. I had never told anyone but I had a crush on Steve since grade school, even in school he was the coolest toughest hombre I had ever met.

Steve had the same girlfriend from grade seven till graduation, when I left school and town I had lost track of where Steve had gone. I had suspected he would still be in our hometown, he was the kind of guy that liked to know his neighbor. The city would never be where Steve would be comfortable. In all the years I had not run into Steve till the hold up.

I pulled back from the kiss, he and I both red faced, he sat and drank his iced tea, I went back to peeling the apples for the apple crumble I wanted to make.

"Billy are you making homemade apple crumble? It is my absolute favorite dessert did you know that?"

"Actually being honest I remember you in high school telling your girlfriend how much you loved that dessert with home made vanilla ice cream, and it is your Mom's recipe, my Mom got it from her years ago."

Steve drank down the rest of his iced tea, he came up and stood beside me, he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you Billy, I really do love you man."

I stood there, and apple in one hand a peeler in the other, my cock on the verge of blowing a massive load. Steve pulled back and walked out the screen door, I was confused, was he gay? Bisexual? Curious? I was hoping one of the three. I got the apple crumble in the oven, cleaned up and got the potatoes ready for the grill.

The steaks slowly defrosting, he and I would eat like kings tonight, I pulled the apple crumble out of the oven I got homemade ice cream they made fresh, homemade butter for the baked potatoes, and fresh bread for breakfast while at the General Store.

Steve went in to talk to the owner when we went to the store, he apologized to him and the young cashier if he had scared them in any way, they were great about it, telling him he was good, they knew he was a good man and would never hurt a soul. The owner giving Steve back his gun.

He would unload the truck while I got dinner cooking, I fired up the barbeque he and I would eat out on the porch tonight, I set the table with a tablecloth, napkins, the works. I took out homemade pickles, steak sauces, sour cream, bacon bits and chives. The steaks were massive, filling the plate three quarters full.

I called Steve to come eat, that man could live in the barn, he came up removed his boots, smiled at the set up of the table and linens, wine for me a beer for himself. He went in and cleaned up, he came out clean shirt his hair combed to perfection. He grabbed me and hugged me.

"Thank you for all of this Billy."

Steve took a seat and drank some of his beer, I filled his plate he and I sat and toasted to "New Beginnings".

He and I tried to eat the entire steak, but a bear might have a hard time to eat so much meat. He and I would have steak and eggs tomorrow morning. I brought out a serving of his favorite dessert, mounds of ice cream.

"You are spoiling me Billy."

"Yes I am Steve is that okay?"

"Yes I think it really is, only because it's you."

He and I toasted once more, we both sat back, our bellies filled to capacity, I had to sit for a minute before I could get up to clean up. He and I smiled at each other, he would go check on the horses, I would get the dishes in the dishwasher. It was a beautiful fall evening, no wind just a warm calm evening, Steve and I would sit outside till dark, he and I in the porch swing like an old married couple.

He came back from the barn took a seat close to me, I handed him a beer me with my glass of wine. We toasted to "A happy home." it actually felt like a home now, not a cabin by the lake. He and I sat there side by side, his arm around me, I snuggled in close to him, discussing what we wanted to repair on the house and barn. He and I went back into the house, we took a seat in the living room.

We sat and talked for a bit, I asked about his girlfriend from school, he told me she was now married to a woman and they live in the city. I was not only shocked but if I had really thought about it, I was not really surprised, she was a pretty girl but she and Steve never seemed to connect. I told him I was exhausted and needed a shower and a nice warm bed.

Steve got up and pulled me in for his signature hugs, he held me tight, I felt so good in his arms. He let me loose and I walked up the stairs, he shut it all off and was right behind me. He went to his room and stripped naked, I went in the bathroom was brushing my teeth when he came in naked and semi erect. He grabbed his own brush and stood right beside me.

I was captivated by his naked body in front of me, his smile, and that growing cock of his that I wanted inside me. He rinsed and turned the shower on, I rinsed and he held the door for me.

"Come on Billy get in here, let me wash your back tonight."

How would I keep my cock from being rock hard? how would I not cum?, I dropped my underwear and got in, Steve right behind me his body touching mine as we got wet under the water. Steve hugged me under the waterfall of water, his lips inches from my own. Steve leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, his tongue invaded my mouth, Steve pushed me to the shower wall, his cock rock hard and leaking.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, pressed his lips to mine once more.

"I really do love you Billy, I have for years now, since high school actually, I have had a crush on you for all those years."

Was he reading my mind, did he know my deep secret how much I adored him in school, could Steve actually be gay and want me? I pushed him to the wall, my lips on his, my arms around his neck.

"Steve I have been in love with you for so many years, when you came into the store with the gun I was awestruck, I remembered how much I wanted you and longed to see you."

Steve and I cleaned up, I got ready for him, he got in our bed, he was waiting when I came in. I got on top of him and kissed him. He rolled us over and laid on top of me, he really was a big muscular guy compared to myself, he covered me with his hot cowboy body. I pulled back my legs, I needed him in me, I needed his seed deep inside of me.

I handed him the lube, he and I would make love, Steve was so gentle I quickly told him I needed him in me I needed him to take me use me, make mad passionate love to me. Steve had the most perfect cock, it arched upwards, it hit me in all the right areas, my prostate would get what it needed. Steve fucked me, it felt so right, it felt so perfect.

His cock stiffened, his balls pulled in tight, his breathing labored, he leaned in and kissed me, his cock shot me full, I felt each shot that hit my insides. My own cock shot all over my chest and abs, Steve collapsed on top of me. Drained and completely satisfied, his head on my chest, his body covered in sweat and cum.

He rolled off of me and I got up to get a damp towel to clean us up, I wiped his magnificent chest, that beautiful cock, his low hanging balls. I kissed the man before I went back into the bathroom, once cleaned up and drained I snuggled in close to my handsome cowboy, his arm around me, my body half on him.

I covered us up and we slept, I woke at seven, Steve was getting back in bed, I snuggled back in with him. He rolled me on my back and kissed me. His cock rock hard and ready for action, I rolled us back I had to taste that beautiful tool of his. I peeled back the skin, the knob so wet and shiny, a residue of pee still under his foreskin.

I took his cock in my mouth, it was not only perfectly shaped but it tasted as good as it looked, his seven curved inches filled my mouth and throat. I sucked, I licked his balls, I stroked his cock with my mouth lips and tongue. Steve was close, his cock twitched, his balls pulled in tight, his body convulsed, he grabbed my head and shoved his wonderful cock in deep.

His cock shot me full, five streams of cum, I sucked I savored, I drank it all down and still wanted more of him inside me. He laid there worn out, his balls drained, his cock softening, I sucked out all the remainder of the cum he had left in his magnificent cock.

I got on top of him and kissed him, he rolled us over and took my cock in his hand, his mouth swallowed every inch I had, he devoured my cock like he was starving. I was so close, he rolled my balls in his hand and fingered my hole. I blasted him with cum, he ate up every last drop I could produce. My entire body was going through a wave, the orgasm so intense.

Steve got on top of me, his lips on my own, his eyes on mine, his hands laced into mine.

"I really do love you Billy, and not because you let me move in with you, I have loved you from afar for years now."

I started to cry, the emotions from the orgasm and what he had just told me I could not hold back.

"Love you too Steve, I have carried a torch for you for years, I can say I never got into a serious relationship hoping that there was the slightest chance that you and I could be where we are right now."

I rolled us over, I kissed him over and over, I got up put on a pair of boxer shorts and went to make coffee, and start breakfast. I got coffee on and took out what I needed for breakfast, Steve came down the stairs naked, his cock was rock hard. He had the lube in one hand and his cock in the other, he slicked up his cock and got in behind me, dropped my boxers.

Bent me over the kitchen counter and slid his cock deep inside me, his cock filled me full, he held my hips and gave it to me, he took my ass, he fucked me hard, then gentle. We repostioned on the kitchen floor me on my back my legs on his shoulders. He pounded my hole as he slicked up my cock and stroked me to orgasm.

Steve filled my ass with more of his wonderful seed, he pounded it in so it would get in deep inside of me. He and I laid on the floor kissing making out, he looked me in the eyes once again, dam I loved this man, and he felt the same for me. Steve got up and helped me to my feet, we kissed as I wiped the cum off of him, he took a seat at the table naked his cock slowly deflating.

I poured him coffee then got breakfast cooking, he and I ate then showered, he fucked me in the shower once again, he was insatiable, making up for lost time. He went out and tended to the horses, we would make a trip to town I wanted to get something for dinner. I would make a pot roast with fresh vegetables, Steve needed a few more supplies for the horses, we got what we needed and were on our way back home.

I had one more week till I had to get back to work, Steve would be on his own myself in the city alone and horny once more. I would make him meals he could just warm up, the man not a cook but he was great at other things. I would shorten my work week so I was out here three days a week instead of two, I now had a reason to be here, a very handsome reason.

Steve and I were so perfect together, he and I such a good fit, the four days apart, were hard at first, but we got through it, we talked on the phone nightly, he even came to the city to see my condo. We managed to make love in every single room of that condo of mine. Steve turned heads him being in the city with me, dressed the way he does. The city not his thing, to loud, to many people, he did not have his horses.

Pulling into the driveway each time I went back to our home in the country, watching him either on his horse of doing odd jobs in the yard, my cock boned up, I felt a rush of love, I wanted to run out of the car and grab him and hold him close to me. Steve was a very loyal man, he was not one who would ever cheat on me, I too was happy with him, I did not need another man to make me happy I had him.

With the right investments I would be able to retire early, move in with Steve, him and I being able to enjoy a long happy life together. As the man ages he only gets sexier, I become more and more attracted to him, and fall deeper in love with him each passing day.

I love him so much I cannot even tell you how much, I put Steve's name on the title of the farm, he deserved to be an equal to me. The hardest part was leaving each week, the look in his eyes, his soft kiss, his strong hugs. He and I would live out our lives on that farm, a place I would have never thought I would want to live.

My childhood home, a home Steve and I could be proud of, a home we would live out our lives together in love.