The Hold Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve and I grow closer, he is very comfortable with me.
1.4k words
4.62
5.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve grabbed the new brush and stood beside me, he seemed to be a little to close for my actual comfort. I was so worried I would bone up, his hot body so close to my own, my cock started to bulge through my Calvin's. I quickly rinsed and got out of there, I climbed in bed and was off to sleep in no time flat. I heard Steve get up to pee at three the man's stream so loud, with the door open it sounded like he was in the same room with me.

I was soon back asleep, I woke at seven to find Steve in bed with me, on his side of the bed his back towards me, mind you but still he had gotten in bed with me. Steve turned towards me, he looked me in the eyes, he was still not awake.

"Morning Billy, did you sleep okay?"

"Good morning Steve, I always sleep so good out here it's so quiet."

I got up to pee and brushed, Steve came in his underwear not able to hide his erection, he grabbed his brush and pressed against the vanity. I joined him and I too had a bulge I just could not hide. He and I did not mention the fact he had gotten in bed with me, or that his cock was rock hard when he came into the bathroom.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and went down to make coffee, Steve came down in jeans, no shirt, no socks, the man even had beautiful feet. I would worship this mans feet if I had the chance. I made coffee and got out some bacon to fry up, peeled some potatoes for hash browns, he would get the full meal. Steve sat and drank his coffee while I prepared breakfast.

"Billy would it be okay if I brought the horses over, I still own five of them and I hate to leave them for the new owners of my parents home."

"Of course yes lets do that, we can repair the fences and the barn is still in perfect condition, be nice for it all to be put back to use."

I never saw a man smile so much as Steve did right now, he got up and walked over to me, he was right beside me at my left, he turned me and hugged me.

"Thank you for all this Billy."

"You Sir are most welcome, I can set up accounts with the local stores so you can go buy what you need."

Steve had his head on my shoulder the tears came and he could not hold back, to many years of hard times, so much family death and debt had taken its toll on him and his emotions. He and I ate then went up to shower, I got in first Steve walked in before I was finished he took off his underwear and got in with me. It was an oversized shower I had them put in when I renovated the house.

I rinsed off and ready to make my exit Steve asked if I could wash his back for him, dam he was making this hard for me in so many ways, I would have to touch his magnificent body. He got under the waterfall and got wet, while he shampooed I washed his back, even this man's back was sexy.

I rinsed my hands and got out, my cock was rock hard, I could not hide the fact I was boned up just by touching his back.

"Everything okay Billy?"

"Yes Steve, just a bit uncomfortable being naked in the shower with you is all."

"Why is that Billy we are both men, we both have the same equipment, well yours is a bit bigger than my own is all."

"Steve man you know I'm gay right?"

"Yeah so what Billy, you're just Billy to me so it's all good."

Was he trying to frustrate me even more than I already was, I was so fucking horny right now, and that ass of his, could it be more perfect? The dimples the way it flexed, I went into my room and got on some clothes, jeans a work shirt, he and I would mend the fences, clean out the barn, then go get the horses.

Steve came into my room with only a towel on.

"Billy I hope I did not offend you, I always liked you even in school, I looked up to you. So you being gay does not bother me one tiny bit."

"Thanks Steve, lets get ready so we can get the work done and the horses moved."

The fences were in better shape than we both first thought, we cleaned out the stalls and got some fresh hay for the horses, we would go get Steve's truck he had left at the store to get some feed for them, get the pump running for fresh water from the lake and they would be set.

Watching Steve work in the barn was wonderful to see him hard at work, he was in his element, the man was so sexy, from the cowboy boots to his cowboy hat, the plaid button up shirt with his hairy chest showing and the well worn jeans. Steve caught me watching him.

"You okay Billy?"

"Yeah Steve all is good, never better actually."

I was so red faced, my cock had pressed in tight to my form fitting jeans, I would go in and make us lunch, Steve wanted to get the horses in our yard before nightfall. I called him in, he made his way to the house, dam he even walked sexy. I needed to jerk off before my balls exploded.

We ate our lunch, he suggested we would go get the truck and feed after lunch, then go get the horses. Just listening to him talk made my cock stir, I had this look like I could jump him right here at the dinner table and let him take me on the kitchen floor.

"Billy? Hey Billy you here? Horses after lunch?"

"Yes, Yes, sorry cloud Z here."

I knew Steve could tell I was boned up, I had a massive crush on him, I wanted him naked, I wanted the man to take me on the kitchen floor in every room of this massive house. I got up cleared dishes, my mind was on Steve and his hot body.

"Billy I will go get the stalls ready, then we can go get the truck and feed, then the horses and have them here in our yard tonight."

"Okay Steve I will just clean up a bit here and take something out for dinner."

I had T bone steaks I had bought at the local butcher, I normally buy one but something told me to buy two. Steve and I got in the car, we headed to town I needed a few groceries Steve got the truck started, filled it with gas. He and I headed over to his farm to hook up the horse trailer then get the horses loaded for transport.

I loaded his clothes and personals in my car while he got four of the horses loaded in the trailer. We would have to make two trips, but it was less than a mile, Steve collected all the gear that he needed for the horses in the back of his truck.

Before he got in the truck he stood there for a few minutes, a tear in his eye, he was closing a chapter on his old life and starting a new one. He got in the truck myself in my car, we got the horses out of the trailer and in the corral, they seemed more at ease, they seemed happy to see Steve once again.

I would drive Steve to go get the last horse, he would ride this one home, this was his horse, his favorite, an all black stallion, such a beautiful creature, so tall, so majestic a long mane and oh so tall. I dropped him off and he got out, got the horse out of the barn, he had saddled him up earlier. Steve got on him, it was an incredible site to see, such a handsome man on such a magnificently beautiful horse.

The horse reared and they were off to their new home, Steve a master rider flipped the reins and he and the horse were gone. I stood there watching him disappear towards our house. Steve took the horse for a short ride, he loved horses, he felt at home on the back of a horse. I pulled in the yard and went in the house to prepare dinner, baked potatoes, fresh garden veggies, and an apple crumble I would put together right now.