The Hole in the Attic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina looked down, her nipples hardened, and she immediately turned her back to us. After she corrected her wardrobe malfunction, she sheepishly returned to her chaise lounge and covered her face with both hands. Maggie winked at her and said, "Thanks Gina, for giving my over-sexed little brother the amazing tit show. He has been trying to sneak a peek at mine for years."

I was beyond thrilled with what I had seen but had to retreat to my bedroom because my obvious erection had embarrassingly become the center of their attention. The summer ended on that high note, and in the fall, Maggie left for the University.

Maggie came home during the weekends for the first few months. We spent hours talking about how exciting college life was. I loved seeing Maggie so excited about her new life. Maggie had met a lot of new friends, and then she became involved in school activities. Her weekly visits home began to taper off. I didn't tell her, but I started to feel left out of her life. She joined a sorority and began dating college guys. I was jealous of her new college boyfriends, and I didn't even know them. Her trips home became even less frequent and confined to holidays and school breaks.

When Maggie came home for Thanksgiving, she couldn't stop talking about Bubba Willis, the star quarterback. They had been on a couple of dates, and he was quickly becoming the new love in her life. I was devastated. I hated him, and I didn't even know him. When Maggie came home for Christmas, she had developed a keen interest in football. She had memorized all of Bubba's stats. Bubba had completed 65.3 percent of his passes for 2,688 yards, 13 touchdowns, and only five interceptions at the end of the regular season. Thanks to Bubba, Georgia won the Conference Title and would play in the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

Bubba, Bubba, Bubba was all Maggie could talk about when she spoke. I decided to busy myself with decorating the Christmas tree just to get away from Maggie's rantings about Mister Wonderful. We kept our Christmas decorations stored in the attic, so I headed there for a bit of solace. When I stepped into the attic, I was careful not to kick up too much dust because I have terrible allergies and would spend the rest of the day sneezing my head off. As I slowly moved towards the box marked Xmas decorations. I noticed that a shaft of light pierced the attic just beyond the box, telling me that the light was on in the room below. I had never seen the light before, so I put my eye to the hole. For a small hole, it gave quite a good view of the room below. I peered through the hole and saw a bed below. It was my sister's bedroom. I could tell because of the fancy pillows and her cute stuffed animals on the bed. But disappointingly, I found the room was also unoccupied. I was hoping Maggie would be in a state of undress. I wanted to see Maggie in her bra and panties. I had seen her in a bikini many times but never in just panties and a bra. Not that it would be much different from seeing her in a bikini. However, I would've considered myself really lucky if, by chance, I had seen her bare tits.

Just before leaving the attic, I heard Maggie talking on the phone. I could tell it was Bubba she spoke with, telling him how much she missed him and how she couldn't wait to return to school and be with him. She had made plans with her sorority sisters to attend the Orange Bowl on New Years Day. When I heard that, I was hurt and boiling over with anger. I usually spent New Year's Eve and New Years Day with Maggie and my parents. Now was the first I had heard about the plans being changed. I wanted Bubba out of my sister's life. Maggie was my sister, and I didn't particularly appreciate sharing her with Bubba.

That bit of news pretty much ruined my Christmas spirit. I was a grump the rest of the holiday, and I couldn't tell anyone why. I wanted to be around Maggie, but at the same time, I didn't want to lose my temper and ruin Christmas for everyone else. I spent a lot of time in my room brooding. My parents didn't seem to notice my absence because I usually spend time in my room studying and working on my computer. Maggie didn't detect my absence either because she was too busy talking with Bubba on her cell phone. I remained in my room feeling sorry for myself.

We always take our Christmas decorations down the week between Christmas and New Year. I had everything neatly packed in the box and carried it back to the attic. I planned to place the decorations box over the hole above Maggie's bedroom so no one else would discover it. When I entered the attic, a light was shining through the hole. And as you would expect, I did what any teenage boy would do. I peered through the hole. If she hadn't been in her room, there would have been nothing to see, and I would have covered the hole and return downstairs. But she was in her room, talking on the phone. I knew she was preparing to change into her sleepwear because they were on the bed beside her. In my defense, I did try to do the right thing by walking away. However, after only a couple of steps, I stopped, and then I went back to the hole. I decided it wouldn't hurt to have a quick peek at my big sister.

When my eye was back to the hole, I could see that Maggie was still sitting on her bed talking on the phone. I heard her say," I love you too, and I miss you more than you know."

She made a few kiss, kiss sounds, and the call ended. Maggie tossed the phone on her bed then cupped her breasts in her hands. A minute later, she was unbuttoning her top. I'd wait until it was off, and then I'd stop watching. There was no harm in seeing her in her bra. I tried to fight off guilt by reasoning her bra was like a bikini top. Her bra is no more revealing than seeing her in a bikini, and I'd seen that lots of times before. But when her blouse was off, she did something that I wasn't expecting her to do. She closed her eyes and started pinching her nipples through her bra. I had never seen her touch her breasts. Maggie's face flushed red as she pulled and tugged on her nipples. I knew I should walk away, but there was no way because her actions were exciting me.

A minute later, Maggie's eyes slowly open, and she stopped touching her breasts. I figured the show was over and started to leave, but I quickly realized she stopped so that she could take her bra off. My breathing increased, and my heart was racing as I watched her unhooking her bra. I kept my eyes glued to her tits. I almost gasped out loud when I saw her breasts fully exposed. That would not have been very smart. My sister discovering that I was spying on her would change our whole sibling relationship. And worse, she could possibly tell Mother. That would lead to a conversation I didn't want to have with my parents.

I lay happily admiring her wonderfully shaped breasts through that damn hole. They had always been on display around our swimming pool during the summer, but she had kept her prominent nipples hidden from my view. And now I was seeing them for the first time. Just looking at them was making my mouth water. They were perfect, and I wanted to suck on them.

When she'd just had her bra on, she'd played with her nipples through the bra. Now that she was topless, she massaged both her breasts with her hands. After lying down on the bed, her touch became slower, gentler, and sexier. She closed her eyes and was caressing her breasts as a lover would do. And I wished that I could be that lover. While she was stroking her breasts, she occasionally moaned, especially when her fingers were on her nipples. Maggie's moans were driving me crazy.

I can't remember the last time that I was as excited as this. And I wasn't even taking part. All I was doing was watching. Maggie's hands became more forceful as the caressing became groping. She was unmistakably highly aroused. Maggie was doing to her breasts what I had dreamed of doing to them. That was frustrating because there was no way that I would ever be allowed to join in her pleasure. Maggie started shivering and shaking. Her face flushed red, and she made several guttural sounds I had never heard a woman make. I assumed that they were the sounds women made when they experienced an orgasm. That was the first time I had ever witnessed a woman's orgasm. And it was my sister, no less. It was apparent she had highly sensitive breasts. I became so aroused that my balls ached, and my cock felt like it would explode if I touched it. I had to get back to my room before losing control of my emotions and making my presence known.

Two days later, Maggie left to join her sorority sisters at the Orange Bowl in Florida, and I celebrated New Year's Eve with my parents. It wasn't the same without Maggie. My whole life seemed to be sinking into a giant shit hole. I missed my big sister. To make matters worse, Maggie didn't come home during spring break. She and many of her sorority sisters joined the spring breakers at Hilton Head Beach. She told Mom and Dad she would be sharing a hotel room with several of her sorority sisters. I wondered if that was code for shacking up with their boyfriends. I had a nightmare one night and woke up in a cold sweat. I dreamed Maggie was making love to Bubba.

Summer rolled around, and I went to work in my Dad's repair shop. Dad thought I should get used to work since I would be a high school senior when school resumed in the fall. He wanted me to decide if I wanted to go to college or attend a trade school. Dad said I should pick a career I would enjoy and work toward that goal. He pointed out that a good plumber could make more money than a dentist. Dad told me it was all about enjoying your work, not what school you attended.

Maggie came home for the summer and spent her time working on her tan with the same gorgeous girls from the previous summer. I didn't hang out with them because I was at the repair shop each day with Dad from dawn to sundown. There weren't many opportunities to spy on Maggie from the attic, but I took advantage of all that presented itself. Maggie and I talked every chance we got, mainly in the evenings after dinner. I talked about the different girls I had dated during the year, and of course, Maggie couldn't stop talking about how wonderful Bubba was and how much she loved him. Maggie told me Bubba had mentioned marriage to her. I wasn't thrilled about that, but apparently, she was.

***

Summer was over before we knew it. I started my senior year, and Maggie returned to the University of Georgia for her sophomore year. The next time I saw Maggie was when she came home for Thanksgiving. The first couple of days, I couldn't tear myself away from the hole in the attic. And I was fortunate, and I'd finally gotten a better view of her pussy. Up to then, when she'd been entirely naked, she'd always been standing up, so from above, all I'd been able to see was her bush. Ideally, I wanted her lying naked on the bed, with her legs wide open.

I never knew my sister masturbated so much until I found that hole in the attic. To my surprise, she masturbated first thing every morning and most afternoons. I tried to watch her at night, but she usually turned the light out. However, even with the lights out, I could always tell when she was masturbating. I could tell by her movements and because a streetlight dimly lighted her room.

The following morning Dad left for work early as usual but asked if I would come in later and help him finish a project. I told him I could get there by noon. It's typically just Mother and me having breakfast together, but for some reason, Maggie was up ahead of schedule, and she'd joined us just as Dad went out the door. Luckily he didn't see she was wearing her usual sleepwear--a thin tee-shirt and panties. The tee-shirt was long enough to cover her panties but light enough her nipples showed prominently through her shirt when her nipples hardened. Dad would never let her come to breakfast dressed like that, but Mom was a bit more relaxed when it came to how Maggie dressed around the house.

The three of us enjoyed a leisurely breakfast together. That was unusual because Maggie likes to sleep in when she is home from school. It was out of character for Maggie to give up her sleep time to eat with Mom and me. I suspected Maggie had an ulterior reason. I didn't care what her motivation was because I enjoyed seeing her dressed so skimpily. While Maggie was eating, I took the opportunity to sneak a quick look at her breasts. They were impressive. Hopefully, I'd get to see more of them tonight, especially her sexy nipples, when I was in the attic.

Maggie broke the silence when out of the blue, she asked, "Can Bubba come for Christmas?"

Mother looked confused, and then she said, "I thought Bubba lived in Tennesse."

After a nervous laugh, Maggie said, "He does, but he is willing to give up time with his family to come here and meet my family."

"It sounds like things are more serious between the two of you than I thought," Mom remarked.

"We are in love, Mom. I thought you understood that we are an exclusive couple."

"Is he going to fly in for the day?"

"One day wouldn't be enough time for him to meet the family and let you and Dad get to know him."

"So, are you saying he would be here overnight?"

"Well, duh. Surely you don't expect Bubba to come all the way down to Georgia for just a few hours. I would expect him to stay at least two or three days."

"Where would he sleep? You know your Dad, and I don't sanction a boyfriend sleeping over. It's the same rule for Jimmy and his girlfriends."

"But Jimmy doesn't have a girlfriend."

"You know what I mean, Maggie. The same rules apply to you as they would to Jimmy."

"There's a difference, Mom. I'm twenty-one, and Jimmy is eighteen. I am a full-fledged adult, responsible for my actions, and Jimmy is in principle an adult by law."

"For the record, Maggie. It's only been six months since I had a steady girlfriend. I have been fairly successful with the girls I know." I offered in my defense.

Maggie and Mom both ignored my rebuttal.

"Please, Mom, can Bubba come and spend a few days?"

"Where would he sleep? Surely you don't expect your brother to give up his room." Mom argued.

"He would sleep in my room with me. I am over twenty-one, and we love each other. I expect we will be announcing our engagement at the end of this school year."

Mom looked shocked and was about to answer her, but I knew that the answer would be a no. so before Mom could nix Maggie's plans, I jumped in with my support for Maggie.

"You should let him sleep here, Mom. Maggie is twenty-one. She's an adult, so you and Dad should treat her like one."

That surprised both of them because I was sticking up for my big sister. We had always gotten along well, and unlike most siblings, there was never a rivalry between us. For a few seconds, there was silence while Mom processed what I'd said, and then Mother spoke.

"I'll talk to your Dad about that."

When she said that, she would discuss it with Dad, Maggie, and I knew she was on board with Maggie's plan. Dad always went along with whatever Mom decided. Maggie quietly mouthed, "Thank you" to me."

I smiled and nodded my head. Maggie didn't know I was doing it for my benefit and not hers. She had no way of knowing I'd be in the attic and be able to see them together. That evening, when I got back from Dad's repair shop, Maggie greeted me with a big hug. It was so tight that her hard nipples squashed against my chest. I liked that, and my cock liked it even better. I struggled to keep it under control.

"Thanks, Jimmy, I owe you one. If there's anything you want me to do for you, then just let me know." Maggie smiled, and there was an unusual glow about her.

I winked at Maggie and headed toward my bedroom before she notices the bulge in my pants. So Dad had agreed with Mom, and his answer was yes; I smiled to myself. Bubba would be sleeping with Maggie when he comes at Christmas. And there was something that I wanted her to do for me, but I couldn't ask her. "When Bubba spends the night, could she please keep the light on while they were fucking!"

All during the rest of Maggie's Thanksgiving break, I was in the attic every chance I got. I love the sounds she makes when she has a perfect orgasm. I wished that just once, I could be the one giving her that orgasm.

***

The week before Christmas, the airport was a madhouse. Bubba arrived around five o'clock on an afternoon flight. Maggie picked him up at the airport and brought him home. She was smiling from ear to ear as she introduced him to the family. He seemed like a nice guy, and he was a cut above the usual football player because he actually had a brain. Bubba was at University on an academic scholarship, studying mathematics, and Maggie was studying physics. For some reason, I'd never been able to figure out that in high school, Maggie preferred boyfriends that were always a bit dim. Good looking, yes, but not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Bubba was the exception. Bubba was also more physically impressive than some of her other boyfriends and certainly her equal in intelligence.

Dinner was a get-acquainted period. Bubba was on his best behavior. It was apparent he was trying to impress my parents. There was nothing Bubba could do to impress me. He had stolen my sister's heart, and I was jealous. I tried to act civil towards him, but I think he could see through my pretense. Mom and Dad seemed to like him, though. And their endorsement was what really counted.

At ten o'clock, Maggie and Bubba politely excused themselves and went to Maggie's bedroom. I watched Mom's face to see if there was a look of disapproval. I didn't detect anything out of the ordinary, so I excused myself as well. As soon as I was in my room, I place my ear to the wall to see if I could hear Maggie and Bubba. They were talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I quickly made my way to the attic. There was a smile on my face. The show I was about to see was going to be good, I told myself.

The attic was dark but not pitch-black, so I could safely make my way to the hole without making my presence known if I were cautious. As I walked towards it, I could hear them laughing. When I got to the box covering it, the anticipation was almost too much for me. For a brief moment, I wondered if I was going to be disappointed? Then I almost laughed. My sister is twenty-one, her boyfriend was alone with her in her bedroom, and my parent seemed to have given their approval for them to be intimate. It was a certainty that they would be having sex.

The box didn't contain anything of value or anything that would break if I dropped it. But still, I moved it with the utmost caution because the noise would alert Maggie and Bubba if I were to drop it. They would then know that there was somebody in the attic. It wouldn't take them long to figure it was me. I am the only eighteen-year-old pervert in the house.

I had a good feeling about what I was going to see when I peer through the hole. I know that sometimes one's hopes are dashed. They want something so much that it hurts, but it doesn't happen, and they are often bitterly disappointed. But occasionally, like now, a person gets just what they want. Maggie and Bubba were kissing, and the light was on! When Bubba started feeling her tits, my hand went to my cock. She let him have a quick feel, and then she moved away from him, and I thought she was going to reject his move. I quickly realized Maggie had moved so that she could take her Tee-shirt off. When it was off, she turned around so that Bubba could unfasten her bra. He quickly did it, and when she turned to face him, she was topless. I was barely able to stifle the urge to gasp loudly. Maggie's nipples were hard and swollen. My cock was equally hard and swollen.