The Hole in the Attic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba's reaction was quick, and he gave her tits the attention that they deserved. He knew what she wanted and greedily sucked on one nipple while his fingers tweaked the other. Maggie was showing her appreciation of what he was doing by moaning loudly. Everything Bubba was doing to her tits was good, but I knew it would get even better when he starts to please her pussy.

They were sitting on the bed, but when my Sister started to take Bubba's shirt off, they stood up, and then they quickly undressed each other. As soon as they were naked, her hand was on his cock, and his hand was stroking her bush. While watching them, I slowly stroked my cock, but I had to stop doing it because I was getting too excited too fast. Cuming now would spoil everything for me. They were taking their time, making it last. So, I needed to do the same.

I wanted Maggie back on the bed, with her legs wide open, so that I could see her pussy. They made me wait while Bubba gave more attention to each of Maggie's breasts. She, in turn, nibbled on each of his nipples. That was the first time I had given any thought to what it may feel like to have my nipples sucked by a girl.

When they finally laid on the bed, I got the perfect view. Maggie was on her back, and her legs weren't just open; her knees were high and tilted wide. Bubba was sitting to the side of her and thankfully wasn't blocking my view. He was vigorously fingering her vagina. I couldn't believe it. If I'd choreographed it myself, I couldn't have done a better job.

As I admired my sister's pussy, my hand went back onto my cock. She had large labia. There was a lot of meat between her legs. Her clit was hidden under all the folds. It was agonizing for me. If I were going to see her clit, Bubba would have to part her labia. Hopefully, he would do that, but he was content to just move his two fingers in and out of her for now. And from the noises that she was making, she was happy with what he was doing.

A tinge of jealousy and strange oddness came over me when I realized I wanted to see Bubba fuck my beautiful sister. I wondered if Bubba had a monster cock, one that would stretch my sister's pussy to its limit? Would it be so big that it would make me envious? The answer was No, and when I saw it, I felt good because mine was at least half an inch longer than his and much thicker. The last time I measured my cock, it was six and five-eights inches fully erect. I like to round up and say it is seven inches.

"Rub my clit." Maggie pleaded.

"I will if I can find it," Bubba replied.

That made Maggie giggle, and I smiled. They weren't just giving me the perfect view; they were also speaking loud enough for me to hear. Their show was turning out to be better than any porn video I had seen. Bubba parted her hairy labia. And there it was. Maggie's little nub that gave her so much pleasure, and it appeared swollen. But I knew that it would get even more prominent when he gave it some attention because I had seen it do so when I watched her masturbate. However, Bubba seemed more interested in looking at it rather than playing with it. I wanted Bubba to continue fingering her while he stroked her clit, but he didn't. Instead, he removed his fingers from her pussy and just sat gazing at it as though he was in a trance. I could see by the expression on Maggie's face; she was becoming impatient with him.

"If it's not too much trouble, Sweetheart, do you think that you could rub my clit?"

What could Bubba be thinking? I knew my sister well. She'd said it calmly and without even a hint of sarcasm, but if Bubba didn't do what she had asked and do it soon, I knew he would be in big trouble. Thankfully for him, he had the good sense to act straight away. He stroked her clit gently a few times with his thumb. Maggie sighed and said, "That's the spot, Honey. Rub it harder.... Please!"

He did, and it made her moan softly.

"And you can finger me as well." She growled.

That shocked me. Not that Maggie wanted Bubba's fingers inside her, but that she had more or less commanded him to do so. My sister never seemed that controlling before. It was definitely out of character, but I liked her taking control. It hadn't just shocked me, and it had also excited me. I had a sudden fantasy of her commanding me to get naked and stroke my cock in front of her. I was abruptly shaken from my daydream when I heard Maggie moan loudly. Bubba's fingers were moving in and out of Maggie briskly, but it was her clit that he was concentrating on. He was rapidly taking her towards a climax. I wanted to have one as well, but I was saving it for when they were fucking.

I'd seen Maggie orgasm many times when I spied on her masturbating. The first ones surprised me, but not this one because I now know the signs and sounds. Her breathing changes; it's as if she's gasping for air. Then she makes a strange noise that's difficult to describe, but it tells me that her climax is imminent. I patiently listened for those clues and, seconds later, she was into what appeared to be a powerful orgasm. To Bubba's credit, he didn't give her any time to recover. He was between her legs and pushing his cock into her as soon as her orgasm was receding. If it had been me down there with Maggie, I would have eaten her pussy to another earth-shaking orgasm before fucking her. But I couldn't blame Bubba. If I were down there in his place, I would probably be eager to get my cock deep into her moist pussy. And she wasn't complaining, so it must be what she wanted.

Up to now, their performance had been perfect. The light was on, and I'd had a clear view of everything that had happened. But I was insatiable, and I wanted more. I had a desired to come at the same time they did. When Bubba does empty his balls into Maggie, I wanted to spurt as well. And while I unloaded, I'd be imagining that I was coming inside my beautiful big sister. However, for that to happen, I needed to concentrate.

Bubba was fucking her slowly as if he was giving her time to adjust to his cock. At first, I was okay because it was easy for me to keep pace. Then Bubba quickly shifted gears. Slow had now become fast and frantic. Within seconds, Maggie was gasping, and I was playing catch-up. When Maggie did explode, I managed to cum as well, but Bubba was still humping away in her cunt. My orgasm was a long, satisfying one, just what I needed. After giving a loud grunt, Bubba finally unloaded in Maggie. I couldn't help smiling. I'd timed my orgasm to perfection, but he'd been late! I told myself that if I ever got a chance to have sex with Maggie, our orgasm would be timed to perfection. It would be the most satisfying fuck of her life.

In the morning, while we all had breakfast together, Maggie and Bubba were all lovey-dovey. It was nice to see, but I was jealous. It made me realize that I needed a relationship. I told myself I should find a steady girlfriend, and by the time I'd finished eating breakfast, I'd made a decision. Bubba was due to leave the day after Christmas to spend New Year with his parents. I would have Maggie all to myself before she returns to school. I planned to ask Maggie to coach me on finding a girl I could develop a lasting relationship with. I could still keep thinking of having sex with Maggie, but I needed a real girl to dump my load into because I was using too many tissues masturbating.

Near Dad's repair shop was a small supermarket. One of the cashiers there was cute and sexy. She was a petite brunette with big blue eyes, very easy on my eyes, and the last time I shopped there, she'd given me a big friendly smile. I was going to ask her out. Maybe she would become my regular cum receptacle. When I left Dad's shop, there was a spring in my step. I was confident that she would say yes. However, when I asked her out, she just laughed. I was embarrassed and crushed. I lost all my confidence and spent a lot of time in my room trying to overcome her rejection.

A few days later, after I was over my initial hurt feelings, I asked Maggie to come to my room so I could explain my dating situation. Maggie took a seat on the foot of my bed and was sympathetic but didn't offer much hope she could help me. She said the girls I should focus on were high school girls in my age range. Maggie lost contact with girls in that age range when she went away to college.

"I can give you some general pointers on how to approach a girl that you are interested in, but offhand I don't know any girls personally. What kind of girl are you interested in dating, Jimmy. What would your ideal girlfriend look like?"

"Well, basically, I want a girl who is intelligent, funny, witty, caring, loveable, and very, very attractive. Since I am six feet tall, I would like her to be at least 5' 7" and around 110 pounds on a slender frame. Her boobs need to be shaped nicely and well proportioned to her body. I prefer her to be blond, or redhead but I would settle for light brown or brunette. Her hair should be long enough to be worn in a ponytail on occasion."

"Wow! That's pretty specific," Maggie laughed. "Do you have someone in particular in mind?"

"Well, Yes and no. I do, but I don't think I stand a chance at this time," I answered.

"Why not?"

I briefly toyed with the idea of coming right out and professing my love for her but was afraid of her reaction.

"Well, for one thing, she is already taken, and the other thing is that it gets extremely complicated from there."

Maggie scooted to the edge of my bed and said, "Well, we will come back to that later. Let's start with the simple basics. When you approach a girl whom you are interested in dating, what is the first thing you say?"

"Hi! You are so cute!" I remarked.

Maggie made a face and shook her head no.

"You're so... pretty?" I hesitantly replied.

Maggie made the same face and shook her head.

"You're the prettiest girl in the whole..."

Maggie interrupted me before I could finish my reply. "No, no, no, no, Jimmy. You don't sound sincere? You sound like you're just trying to get in the girl's pants or something."

"Well, practicing pick-up lines on my big sister is kind of weird," I sighed and stared at the floor. "Everything about it feels awkward."

"Better to feel awkward with me than with some poor unsuspecting girl your age," she rightly said with a slight giggle. "I won't judge you, but the girls you approach with lame pick-up lines will."

"You have always been easy for me to talk with, Maggie. I'm sorry, can we try again?" I asked.

"Sure. And if it makes you feel less awkward, pretend you are saying those things to me." Maggie smiled.

"Yeah. That would be a big help," I replied, knowing that what I was about to say was how I truly felt toward Maggie.

"Also, keep in mind that you've been looking at me generally. And this time, try looking directly into my eyes. Always make direct eye-to-eye contact. Girls like good eye contact with the opposite sex. It makes you appear more sincere.

Instead of sitting beside Maggie, I stood up. I cleared my throat and took a step towards my sister.

"Maggie," I said, with the utmost sincerity, "My eyes desperately await the sight of your... beauty!"

I saw something peculiar in her eyes. Her smile changed into something else, and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Maggie's eyes broke contact with mine as she said. "That was very good, Jimmy. That's exactly the way to approach a girl. I am sure with confidence like that you will make some lucky girl a perfect boyfriend someday."

"Maggie, I don't want to be just anyone's boyfriend - I want to be your boyfriend."

"Excellent," Maggie responded, "I heard sincerity that time, Jimmy. So when you are around that special girl, you need to be sincere just like that."

"Maggie," I shouted, getting her attention, "It's easy to be sincere when I'm near the one girl whom I'm not nervous around."

"That's even better, Jimmy. You are beginning to show real passion and sincerity. What girl in her right mind could resist that?"

"No, Maggie! You don't understand what I am really trying to say to you."

Maggie wrinkled her nose and had a puzzled look on her face. "What are you trying saying, Jimmy?"

"I'm saying I am not nervous around you, my big sister.

"Of course, you are not nervous around me, but what does that have to do with you confidently coming on strong with the girl you want to date?" she asked.

I put my hands on Maggie's shoulders and looked directly into her eyes as I said, "Maggie, you ARE the girl I want as my girlfriend. I want YOU, as my sister AND as my girlfriend."

"Stop joking around, Jimmy. You told me that there was a special girl that you wanted to ask out," she said.

My heart started to beat rapidly. My chest tightened, and my breathing became labored. "That's right -- a charmingly beautiful girl. A girl to go out with, have dinner with, make out with. Maggie, I am talking about YOU. You are the only girl in this world that I have ever truly loved. The only girl I want to be with."

Maggie looked at me for a very long moment and then said, "Jimmy get serious. I am trying to help you, and you are making a joke out of it."

"I am not joking around, Maggie. I am deeply in love with you, my big sister, and I want you, my big sister, to be my girlfriend."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jimmy. I'm your sister. Brothers and sisters can't be girlfriend and boyfriend. And for another thing, I am already taken. You are my brother, and I love you dearly, but Bubba is the man I have chosen to spend my life with as his wife."

Maggie darted out my bedroom door before I had a chance to say another word. The next thing I heard was her bedroom door slamming shut. I didn't know how I was going to recover from her reaction. How was I going to face her? What would I say?

When Mom called us to dinner, I almost didn't go down. I was afraid to face Maggie. I just knew there would be friction between us, and our parents would pick up on it and expect an explanation. However, there was no tension between Maggie and Me. It was as though nothing had happened between Maggie and me. She was her usual cheerful self. The conversation around the table was more about what the new year would bring.

After dinner, I was back up in my room, playing some video games on my computer. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in, Maggie," I said.

Maggie stuck her head in my room and said, "You... were expecting me?"

I motioned Maggie into my room, shut down my computer, and offered Maggie a seat on my bed.

"I was hoping it was you because I didn't mean to shock you with what I said earlier. You dashed out of here so quickly I didn't get to explain. I need to talk more with you about how I feel about you. Is that all right?"

"Sure," she said, sitting on my bed, tucking her legs underneath her. I was still standing.

When I did sit down, I left some space between us. Maggie smiled at me with a puzzled expression, so I moved over next to her. I took her hand and explained how my feelings had changed, from being her little brother who idolized her to a slightly younger brother who had fallen deeply in love with her.

All through this, I saw her eyes moistening, but she stayed quiet, letting me finish. When I finished with my explanation, she started.

"Jimmy, when I rushed out of here earlier, I wasn't angry with you. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I had never been so flattered in my life. I felt love in my heart for my sweet little brother."

"Then you weren't upset with me?"

"Jimmy, I've noticed you growing up as well. You've been growing into a man before my very eyes. However, I don't know how to respond to what you've said. I know you're hoping that I may just fall into your arms, and we can live happily ever after, but this is the real world. Brothers don't fall in love with their sisters. That only happens on those websites; I notice you like to read."

"But..." I started to respond, but Maggie interrupted me before I could finish.

"Honey, that's all make-believe. That's all lustful fantasies. They aren't real life. Normal fathers and daughters aren't hooking up with each other, and Brothers and sisters aren't having secret love affairs,' nor or sons and their mothers. You're living in a make-believe world."

"Maggie, I've read not only those internet stories but also statistics that say that practically every boy falls in love with either his sister or his mother."

"I know, Jimmy. I studied that in psychology. It's called the Oedipus Complex, but they grow out of it, Jimmy, and in time they have a normal relationship ending with the girl they're destined to be with," Maggie explained.

"But... I love you, Maggie!" I said, knowing that I meant it with all my heart.

"What you feel is not romantic love, Jimmy. What you feel is lust. Teenage hormone-driven animal instinct lust. That's what you feel for me right now, and I assure you it will pass."

"I -- I don't really know anymore, Maggie. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. In my head, it's love. Genuine boy, girl romantic type love, but as you say, it may be lust. I'm truly sorry. Can you forgive me?" I said, breaking eye contact.

Putting her arm around me, Maggie said, "It's not a problem, Jimmy. It shows that you are capable of love. You just need to re-direct that feeling to someone who can reciprocate, and you'll forget all about me."

"I'll never forget about you, Maggie -- ever!"

***

The following year was the start of a rollercoaster year for everyone. Dad's repair shop was busier than ever, and Mom received a promotion to Vice-Principal at the high school. I started my senior year in high school, Maggie her junior year at University, and Bubba his senior year. Maggie and Bubba announced their engagement and moved into an apartment off-campus. Dad pitched a fit at first but soon realized he could do nothing about it because Maggie was now twenty-two. Bubba led the University to another NCAA Conference Title and then to a win in the Sugar Bowl at New Orleans.

My senior year went pretty much the way my Junior year had. I began dating a few different girls. None of them measured up to Maggie in looks or elegance. But there was this one girl I met at school who came very close to Maggie's class and beauty. Unfortunately, she was Mom's new twenty-five-year-old PA (personal assistant), Becky Cunningham. I get hard just looking at her. Becky is a real beauty at 5' 5", with shoulder-length brunette hair and tits the size of grapefruits. When I am around Becky, I try not to stare at her magnificent tits by focusing on her clear blue eyes, but her eyes almost hypnotize me. Becky occupies the small office just outside Mom's office and controls access to Mom. In the past, Becky would have been referred to as a secretary, but she had a secretary of her own who tended to most of the secretarial duties. Becky's primary responsibility was to ensure my Mom got everything she needed to function throughout the day.

In my senior year, I finally lost my virginity to a college girl visiting her cousin. I couldn't wait to tell Maggie about my good fortune. Maggie and Bubba came to our house for Thanksgiving break. I didn't get a chance to tell her I lost my virginity, but I did watch some pretty good sex between Maggie and Bubba from the attic. Christmas Maggie came home without Bubba because he had a lot to do in preparation for the Sugar Bowl. She had plans to meet him in New Orleans for New Year's Eve. I watched Maggie from the attic during the Christmas holiday each time I heard her in her room. Maggie seemed to get hornier as she got older.

The Sugar Bowl was Bubba's big break. He passed for 236 yards and lobbed the winning touchdown to win the Sugar Bowl. Every scout in the country watches the bowl games for new talent. Upon graduation, Bubba put his name in the hat for the NFL drafts. Bubba was drafted in the second round by the North Carolina Panthers and signed to a four-year, twenty-one million dollar contract. His signing bonus was just a little over six million dollars.