The Hole in the Attic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I beg you, Jimmy. Our parents are in the other room," Maggie whimpered faintly.

But still, I heard no rebuke in her voice, so I slid my fingers gently up her warm thigh until I could feel the gusset of her panties. This time I gasped and released my breath. I encountered her wetness that had soaked through her panties, and I could feel her swollen folds under her thin silk panties. When I started to use my index finger to pull the material aside, Maggie grabbed my hand. However, she seemed to lack the strength or desire to push my hand away. The lips of her vagina felt positively huge and bulged from her panties.

"Jimmy! We can't do this; Our parents are right there. They could turn and see us at any minute," Maggie whispered through clenched teeth.

"I know. Isn't it thrilling?" I whispered.

A quake of pleasure rushed through her, and I knew she didn't really want me to stop. So my hand started to move again. I stroked Maggie's vagina through the thin silk fabric of her panties. She gasped when I slid my fingers under the material and touched her swollen lips. Another delightful shiver pass through her.

"Oh God, Jimmy, please don't. You are going to make me cum," Maggie panted as my large finger stroked her labia.

I added slight pressure to the entrance of her vagina. Maggie went up on her tiptoes as I slowly slid my finger into her wet, pulsating vagina. Despite her disingenuous protests, Maggie relaxed and let her hips settled down onto my finger. Maggie's vaginal walls gripped my finger as she dropped back down to the flat of her nylon-covered feet. Maggie shuddered as she took my finger deep into her body. She slowly released the breath she had been holding. My heart raced as I imagined it was my cock entering her quivering vagina.

"Jimmy...Jimmy, oh God, you are going to make me cum," Maggie gasped as her body began to tremble and quake.

Maggie was on the verge of a massive orgasm, and her knees trembled like they were about to buckle. However, Maggie knew she couldn't let that orgasm reach fruition because she was sure a loud squeal from her would follow it. Finally, Maggie found the strength to pull my hand away from her throbbing wet vagina from somewhere. When my finger eventually left her, she groaned in self-imposed frustration. Maggie leaned forward on the sink, trembling and mentally chastising herself for letting it go so far. I could feel her vaginal fluids soaking through her panties as they began to trickle down her thighs.

"Why couldn't we have been somewhere alone and let this follow its natural course?" Maggie whispered.

It took her a minute to regain her wits and balance before standing up straight. I caught Maggie's eye as I stood beside her with a smug smile on my face. I lewdly brought my wet finger to my lips. She gasped as I inserted the finger into my mouth slowly.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I sucked her nectar from my finger.

"Oh my god, Jimmy. Stop it! You are driving me crazy," Maggie hissed as she glanced toward the living room and then watched me remove my finger and smack my lips.

I smiled as I stared into Maggie's wide eyes and tried to put that finger into her mouth. Maggie almost opened her mouth to receive it but quickly came to her senses. I turned to my side so Maggie could view my obvious erection. Maggie smiled at the tent in my trousers. I knew she wanted to touch it, but that would make matters worse. I leaned against the sink as I continued to watch Maggie's eyes. I could see her glancing down at the prominent bulge in my pants and then at our parents in the living room. I knew she was trying to make a decision.

Maggie whispered she wanted to take me into her mouth, but our parents could come into the kitchen at any moment. She began to wipe the counter with a dishtowel nervously. Maggie mentioned dropping to her knees below the sink out of our parent's view. Maggie said she could take my cock into her mouth without our parents seeing. However, Maggie quickly dismissed that thought as only a fantasy. Instead, she brazenly took my cock into her hand and gasped as she felt my hardness. Maggie said she could feel my heartbeat as my cock twitched in her hand. As soon as Maggie realized that she was making me more excited, she pulled her hand away like she had touched a hot stove. Her eyes darted towards the living room and then up at me. She could see me smiling at her uneasiness.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy, I would love to kiss you right now, but I can't risk them seeing us," Maggie sighed.

Once the dishes were in the washer, Maggie and I joined our parents in the living room. I grabbed another bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. To my dismay, no one wanted more wine. I returned it to the kitchen. Dad had picked a classic John Wayne movie to watch. Mom always yielded to Dad's choice in movies. I think she had a secret crush on John Wayne. Maggie decided to skip the movie and went to her room. I loved the movie Dad had picked. I had seen it many times over the years. It lasted until almost eleven o'clock, and when the final credits started to roll, I head to my bedroom. I quickly stripped naked and fell into my bed, exhausted.

I was just drifting off to sleep when I felt the bed move and a slender frame slip in beside me. Maggie was naked and had slipped into my room and bed. Immediately she climbed on top of me, putting a hand over my mouth to stop me from speaking.

"I think Mom and Dad are still awake, so don't get too loud, Jimmy."

"Mom and Dad's bedroom is on the ground floor at the other end of the house. Just how loud do you think I would be?"

Maggie didn't answer. Her hand dropped to my hardening cock and, with confidence, positioned it flat on my belly. She enveloped its length in the crevice of her vagina. Maggie slid her cameltoe along my stiff cock, coating it with her juices.

"Maggie, what are you doing? What if Mom or Dad came upstairs? They could catch us!"

"Just shut up, Jimmy, and kiss me!"

Maggie and I kissed. Not heated, but patient and sweet and deep. She was a good kisser, her lips moving on mine as if there was a part of her brain programmed just for kissing. After a while, she kissed my nose, my cheeks, and then my eyes. Then she moved back and looked at me in the dimly lit room. A streetlight cast a soft glow over the room. I could see a radiant smile on her face, the kind of smile that occupies your whole face, and she said, "This is nice, isn't it."

"Yeah, it is," I answered. "So, are we going to become lovers?"

"Yes, we are, Jimmy."

I rolled her over onto her back, kissed her mouth, dropped my head to lick her nipple with the flat of my tongue, blew a stream of cool air on it, and watched her nipple transform into a hard little nub.

"Oooohhhhh, shit, Jimmy. That felt wonderful."

"You have sensitive breasts. I take it."

"Always have."

Opening my mouth wide, moving it close to her breast, I exhaled, the warm air flowing over her wet nipple in a gentle warm wave.

"Uuunnnnhhhhh, Jimmy, where the hell did you learn to do that?" Maggie squealed.

Without answering my sister, I trailed my nose along the bottom of her right breast. I paused long enough to flick a nipple with my tongue. Maggie giggled, and I continued along the bottom of the other before kissing my way up the middle between her breasts. I brushed my lips over her nipples, switching from one to the other. I raised my head, kissed her lips, and then returned my mouth to her breasts. Maggie squealed as I explored one of her nipples with the tip of my tongue, flicking up, down, and around it, tracking its shape, its contours while caressing her other breast. Then with the tips of my fingers, using the lightest of touches, I caused goosebumps to erupt on her naked breasts.

"Oh god, that feels good," Maggie moaned. "I never dreamed my little brother was such a skilled lover."

Remembering she said her breasts are ultra-sensitive, I start at the bottom and lick up her breast with the flat of my tongue, pushing down hard as I rolled over her nipple again.

"Oh shit, Jimmy. I think I might cum."

My lips cradling her nipple, I sucked, methodically, more diligently, then harder. Finally, her arousal spiking, Maggie, undulated her body, pushing her breast into my mouth.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmyyyy, God!" She screamed.

Maggie hadn't exaggerated. She did have sensitive breasts, and I decided to push the envelope a little. I tried something a little bit daring. I held her nipple between my teeth, sucked on it, licked it, then bit down on it with a bare minimum of pressure. Her reaction was immediate.

"Oh god yeah, I love that, Jimmy. Don't stop! Do my other tit that way!"

I switched to her other tit and applied pressure on that nipple. I rolled it back and forth between my teeth. Maggie's head dropped back, her breathing deepened, and she began to quiver. I quickly bit down on her nipple, and she wailed as an orgasm shook her whole body.

Emboldened, after causing that orgasm, I moved my head down and kissed her belly button. Keeping my eyes on hers, I captured her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers, rotated my wrists outward while tugging on her nipples. Eyes full of lust, she groaned loudly, and I moved my wrists in a full circle, pulling and twisting her nipples, then squeezed, forcing her nipples up and away from her breasts. Maggie's nipples felt like marble when I sucked and soothingly licked the pain away.

"Oh god, Jimmy so good, yes, yes, yes, but I'm ready now. I need you inside me. Don't tease me any longer, but please be careful. Go nice and slow. I don't want to give you the big head, but you do have a very large cock, and it's been a while since I've had one that size in me."

The last time I measured my cock, it measured six and five-eighths inches fully erect. Once when I was really excited, it measured precisely seven inches. The thickness is what I am most proud of because girls like the way it stretches them.

"Are you saying I am larger than Bubba?"

Maggie slapped my arm and said, "Just shut up, little brother and fuck your big sister."

On my knees between Maggie's legs, I sit back on my heels, my erect cock wiggling in the air before me. I wet my finger in my mouth and ran it along her labia, spreading her juices all around. When I reached her clit I flicked it; she squealed.

Then I asked, "Are you ready?"

She nodded her approval, and I moved my index finger inside her with a wiggling motion. Her pussy lips were swollen and hot, and her vagina was wet. I took my time, watching her face, making sure she was ready as I slipped my finger inside her bit by bit, sometimes stopping, giving the walls of her vagina the chance to stretch and adapt.

When it was deep inside, I leaned forward and kissed her. Maggie's tongue moved against my lips, and, as she had taught me a year earlier, I parted my lips, welcoming her tongue into my mouth. She explored, slid, danced, and curled her tongue on mine. When she withdrew her tongue, I chased it back to her mouth, where our tongues continued to play together.

Moving my finger back and forth, in and out, I started finger-fucking my sister's tight pussy. Maggie tilted her head forward, brought her mouth to my ear, and ran her tongue on my earlobe. When she blew on it, my cock quivered, and I almost blew my load.

Maggie whispered, "Go ahead and add another finger, Jimmy."

I added a second finger to the first and searched for her G-spot. When I found it, I start that 'come here' motion. Maggie took a deep breath and squeezed my hand with her thighs.

"It feels so good, Jimmy. But, oh god, do you think we're perverts? Forget all that incest bullshit. Does it make it hotter knowing I'm your sister?"

"I wasn't going to bring it up, but yeah. It is extra special because it is you!"

With a wicked smile, Maggie reached down, wrapped her soft fingers around my cock, and, teasing me, said, "So are you ready to put this big fella inside your sister?

"How bad do you want it," I teased.

Maggie slapped my arm and said, "Your sister wants it. She wants it real bad."

"Do you want it bad enough to beg?"

I continued stroking my fingers on her G-spot, and she tilted me forward, whimpering in desire as she pulled my cockhead to her clit. Lost in the sensations, she closed her eyes. Then, slipping my fingers from her vagina, I moved forward until, my forearms resting on the bed beside her head, my legs between hers, I was suspended over her.

"Put it inside you, Maggie," I said. "If you want it so bad, then shove it in there where it belongs."

Maggie placed my cock on the opening of her pussy and rotated her hips, getting the head of my cock wet. Then she told me she wanted me on my back. I rolled over, and she straddled me. She took my cock into her hand and pressed it against the smoothest, silkiest pussy I had ever felt. Maggie rubbed her slit along my shaft, smearing her warm, slick ooze over my rigid flesh. Placing her hands on my chest, she again rubbed her lubricated cameltoe the length of my hard cock, sending lightning bolts of pleasure down my cock and up my spine, where they exploded in my mind as brilliantly as a 4th of July fireworks display

"Oh fuck, Maggie, that's amazing."

"I learned a few tricks around the sorority house," She giggled, raising her hips, so the head of my cock could move inside her; we both moaned.

She rolled over onto her back again and cautioned me not to slam into her like a hormone-driven teenage boy.

"Remember Jimmy, you're big, bigger than anyone I have ever had inside me, so go slow."

"Don't worry, Sis, we have all the time in the world, and I don't intend to rush this."

She nodded her okay and then pushed the domed tip of my cock into her warm hole. I moved slowly inside her, watching her face, monitoring her reactions; I knew when to stop and when she was ready for more. Once my cock was in her, Maggie brought my mouth to hers. We kissed, our tongues dueled, and rejoiced. We rotated our pelvic girdle, grinding our hips together, and I plunged my cock deep inside her.

Grabbing the back of my head with both hands, Maggie pulled me into the nape of her neck and whispered, "Yes, just like that, Jimmy. Keep fucking me just like that."

I tried to match her pace and enthusiasm without having a premature orgasm. Maggie ground her hips into mine, letting out a tiny, charming giggle each time my pubic bone rolled over her clit.

"Fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me," she panted.

I fucked her the same way I'd finger-fucked her, inch by careful inch. I started with short measured strokes, gaging them by the way she pushed against me. I gradually increased the length of my strokes until my entire cock moved within her. I ground my cock into her pussy, catching her clit with my pubic bone every chance I got. Maggie wrapped her legs around my waist Jubilantly, pushing her pelvis into mine, increasing the pressure on her clit. Maggie hooked her arms underneath mine, grasped my back, bound her legs tighter around my buttocks, and pulled herself into me. I retaliated by grabbing her wrists, pinning her hands to the bed above her head, and drove my cock deeper into her pussy. Maggie flexed her legs, pulling me even deeper still.

"I love your giant cock, Jimmy. Fuck me, fuck your big sister."

"Oh, my God, Sis, you are so fucking tight. And so fucking hot."

I rhythmically slammed all I had into her, trying to be the best fuck she had ever experienced. She could barely get her words out with me pounding her so vigorously.

"I'm... uh... glad... uh... you... uh... like... uh...your big sister's...uh... cunt, little brother." Maggie gasped with each stroke.

We found the perfect rhythm and fucked on and on. As I listen to Maggie's moans grow longer and louder, sharper and more insistent, I became amazed that I was actually fucking my big sister. Not only that, but she was also totally into it.

I was shaken out of my amazement when Maggie's body began shuddering and shaking. She jerked her arms hard enough to free them from my grip and bellowed, "I'm cumming, Jimmy. Oh, my God, I think I am going to explode."

Maggie's spasming vagina clamped down on my cock, but we continued our orchestrated sexual frolic. Then, minutes later, she pitched back on her shoulders, jammed her pussy into me, and growled, "Cumming, Jimmy, cumming again. Oh, fuck yes, oh fuck yes...! Please don't stop, Jimmy!"

I had no idea my sister was multi-orgasmic. Locking her legs on my ass, she pulled herself off the bed into me. That forced me deeper into her cunt. I tilted my hips forward, purposely crushing her clit with a force that would have been painful when we'd started but now slashed through her like a knife through butter. I was more than sure I had rung her bell.

Maggie wrapped her arms tightly around my upper back, pinning me to her, while she continued to gyrate her hips. "Oh god, yes, Jimmy, just like that. Would you please keep fucking me just like that? Oh my God, that feels wonderful."

I hadn't orgasmed yet, but I was nearing exhaustion. Maggie's cunt was clutching, contracting, and convulsing. I struggled to wait for her to finish her orgasm, but it was a losing effort. My balls were churning, and there was no going back.

Maggie was jabbering. "Oh fuck Jimmy, Jimmy, yes oh my God yes Jimmy, god oh yes!"

I couldn't hold off any longer. All the pressure inside me let go, and I blasted cum inside my sister with a hard grunt in one, two, three powerful spurts, then I collapsed. My brain short-circuited.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes, Jimmy," Maggie sang.

And that final orgasm ripped through her and me at the same time. Maggie's body shook and quaked. Despite being trapped under me, she dug her nails into my back and shrieked, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, that was good, Jimmy!"

I lay there totally exhausted. I'm not sure how long. Temporary amnesia, I guess. Then I heard my sister's voice in my ear.

"You can get off me now."

I rolled over on my back and stared at the ceiling. It took a while for us to recover. I had never been so totally exhausted in my life. After a minute, I turned toward Maggie and gasped, "Did I do a good job, Maggie? I mean, was it as good for you as it was for me?"

Maggie gave a quick peck on my lips and said, "You did just fine, Jimmy. I couldn't ask for a better lover."

"Is there any chance we can do it again sometimes?" I asked.

"You can count on it, Jimmy. Bubba and I won't be able to be together again for at least another month. I am counting on you to get me through until then. A girl can't get by on her fingers alone," she giggled.

TO BE CONTINUED