The Hole in the Attic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got very hectic for Maggie and Bubba when he had to report to North Carolina for training. They gave up their apartment in Athens because Bubba had to move to North Carolina for training. Despite Maggie wanting to move with him, Bubba encouraged her to move back home for the summer. I was thrilled to have Maggie back home. I looked forward to spending the summer with her. However, she was in a terrible mood because she couldn't accompany Bubba to training. They spoke on the phone most evenings. If they went many days without talking, Maggie was hard to be around.

I graduated high school with a high GPA. And because of my grades, plus my unique skills with the computer, I was offered a scholarship at Emory University in Atlanta. It was a full scholarship like Maggie received and covered tuition, books, lab fees, and supplies. It also covered dorm and meals. Since Emory was only a forty-five-minute drive from Marietta, I decided to stay at home. I met a lot of opposition to that decision.

Everyone, including Maggie, suggested I would be better off staying in the dorm. Dad said the morning traffic was horrendous and would take me much longer than forty-five minutes to make the trip one way. Mom said she would love it if I stayed at home. However, she pointed out to me that the driving time was only part of it. I had to find a parking space and consider the time it would take to walk to my first class. Maggie said I would get the whole experience of college if I lived in the dorm. She suggested I join a fraternity and devote my off time to dating college girls. As usual, Maggie was right on target, and I knew it.

I was glad Dad didn't insist I work at his auto repair shop during the summer because that gave me more time to sleep in and more time to spend with Maggie before we both left for college in the fall. I had gotten into the habit of sleeping until noon most days. That's why I was surprised when the sounds of moaning awakened me from a deep sleep. I looked at the clock on my nightstand, and it was only ten o'clock. The moaning sounded like someone was either in pain or the throes of a powerful orgasm. I leaped out of bed and put my ear to the wall separating my room from Maggie's.

I could hear Maggie thrashing about in her bed. I slipped on a pair of gym shorts and made a mad dash to the attic. It was dark, but I was able to make it to the peephole without making a sound. When I peered through the hole, Maggie was lying naked on her back. Two fingers of her right hand were tunneling away at her pussy, and the fingers on her left hand were alternately tweaking the nipples of each breast. I rolled to my side to free my stiff cock and accidentally kicked over a stack of boxes. Maggie's eyes flew open, and she focused on the hole in her ceiling. I don't think she saw me, but I sprinted for the stairs out of the attic. I made it to the hallway, but when I turned to go to my room, Maggie stood there in her bathrobe with her arms folded over her chest.

"Were you just in the attic, Jimmy?"

"Nuh... nuh... no," I lied. My voice quivered, and I turned a beet red.

"Don't lie to me, Jimmy. I just saw you exit the door to the attic." Maggie scowled.

"I thought I heard a noise up there and was going to check it out but decided against it," I mumbled.

"Bullshit, Jimmy! I know you were in the attic. Come with me; we need to talk," Maggie said as she turned toward her bedroom.

I hung my head in shame and followed her into her bedroom. I felt like a school kid called to the principal's office.

"Close the door, Jimmy, and then explain to me what you were really doing in the attic." There was determination in her voice, and I knew she was serious. I briefly toyed with the idea of lying to Maggie but couldn't think of a convincing lie, so I stood there silently like an idiot.

"I have always known you were fascinated with my tits. You haven't been able to take your eyes off them since they bloomed. How long have you been spying on me, Jimmy?"

I could tell by the expression on my big sister's face it wouldn't be wise to lie to her. If ever honesty was the best policy, it was now. Maggie hadn't seen Bubba for eight weeks, and she wasn't in any mood for aggravation. I had always heard that horny women were the worst to infuriate.

"I found the hole last year just before Christmas when I went into the attic to get our Christmas decorations," I reluctantly admitted. "I found it by accident because the light was on in your room and cast a beam into the attic."

"Jimmy, are you sure it was last year?"

"Yeah... It was after you started dating Bubba and was raving about him."

"Are you absolutely sure it was last year and not the year before that, Jimmy?"

"I'm sure it was last year, Maggie. Why does it make a difference which year it was?"

"It makes a difference because that hole has been in my ceiling for over two years. It's there because Daddy took down that awful light fixture I hated. I had asked him several times to get it patched, but he always has an excuse to put it off."

"And that makes a difference... why?"

"It makes a difference because.... " Maggie put her hand over her mouth and gasped. "Jimmy, are you sure you have never watched me through that hole before last Christmas?"

"I'm sure, Maggie!"

"Oh my God, no. No! No! No!" Maggie bellowed.

"What?" I yelled. "I don't understand why you are so upset."

"It's Daddy! My Daddy has been watching me through that hole. I kept hearing noises in the attic, and I thought it was a squirrel or some other creature."

"You're wrong, Maggie. I don't think Dad would spy on you like that."

"Yes... he would!" Maggie screamed. "I've seen him gawking at my tits ever since they became large enough to fill my tee-shirt. Up until just now, I never really gave it much thought."

"I think you are wrong, Maggie, but what difference would it make if he did see you naked? It's not like he would do anything to harm you. You have beautiful boobs, and you can't blame anyone for wanting to see them."

"I don't care if he saw me naked. That's not the point. There were times when I wanted him to see me naked, but I couldn't find a way to let him see me without coming right out and flashing him."

"Well, then what is the problem, Maggie? You wanted Dad to see you naked, and it appears he did just that." I shrugged my shoulders and waited for her to explain her concerns.

"What if he saw me playing with myself? She sighed. "I don't think I could face him if I knew he saw me fingering myself or playing with my tits. Oh, shit, Jimmy, what am I going to do?"

"You don't have to do anything, Maggie. You have magnificent breasts that are nothing to be ashamed about."

"I don't think I can face him knowing he has been watching me finger myself and drooling over my breasts like a high school teenager. I would be so embarrassed, and I am afraid he may pick up on my change around him and... and... Oh, fuck, Jimmy, I am so screwed.

"Don't worry about it, Maggie. You don't know if he saw you doing that or not, but if he did, he would never say anything. If he did see you fingering yourself, he probably did the same thing I do after I've watched you masturbating. He more than likely slipped away to the bathroom and spanked his monkey."

"He did what?"

"Spanked his monkey. You know... " I said while pumping my clenched fist, making the universal sign for jacking-off.

"Jimmy, are you saying you masturbate each time after watching me?"

"Maggie, my dear sister, I masturbated while I watched you and after I watched you. And then I would masturbate again, most night while thinking about your beautiful tits just before falling to sleep." I smiled.

Maggie slapped my arm and laughed, "You devious little pervert. For years I wanted to show you my tits because I saw how hard they made you when I wore my bikini."

"Well, why didn't you?"

"I didn't want to corrupt you any more than you already were."

"You just called me a devious little pervert. I can't get any more corrupt than that."

Maggie chuckled and said, "Are you saying that you still haven't had a good look at them already?"

She was smiling when she'd said it, so I knew that she wasn't annoyed.

"Yes, I've had several good looks, but I'd like to touch them."

Touching them was one of my greatest fantasies, but had I REALLY just said it out loud? The shocked look on Maggie's face told me that I must have. I needed to apologize, but before I could, she spoke.

"Has Mother returned from her hair appointment?"

I looked at her wide-eyed. I wasn't sure I'd heard her correctly, but unless I was mistaken, my sister was considering letting me touch her tits if my answer is no. I was afraid that if I opened my mouth to speak, the words wouldn't come out right, so I just shook my head no.

Maggie threw her shoulders back, and her bathrobe slips off to the floor. She smiled and said, "Okay, little brother, you can touch them, but don't get carried away," then, after giving a nervous giggle, she added, "I don't want you mauling my sensitive breasts."

I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a promise that I was reasonably sure I would not be able to keep. I gently cupped both breasts like they would break if I dropped them. My hands had been on lots of tits since Maggie schooled me on how to behave around girls. And some of those boobs had been even bigger than Maggie's. However, none had excited me as much as these were doing now. And I still hadn't gotten to her nipples.

My first touch had been tentative, but my next one was bolder. I liked the feel of Maggie's soft flesh in my hands. Maggie's breasts were medium C-cup, proportional to her body. And, because she was in her early twenties, they were firm. Maggie's nipples were her best feature. I couldn't wait to take one into my mouth. She giggled when I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple and when my fingers pulled on the other nipple, she uttered a low moan. When my teeth tenderly clamped down on the first nipple, she moaned again, but this time a lot louder.

Maggie shivered as I slipped a finger into her soaked pussy. She didn't resist when I stealthy guided her toward her bed. I knew where I wanted this to go next. I wanted my cock to find its way deep into her pussy. A gentle nudge and my sister was on her back with me nestled between her legs. But I couldn't decide if I should eat her pussy before going for the grand prize. I couldn't decide if I should give my sister her first orgasm with my tongue or a couple of fingers. I needed to decide fast before she decided to shut me down. She might not want it to go that far. However, I was determined to take it as far as I could. I pushed my gym shorts down to my ankles and kicked them away. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, making sure my cockhead was lubricated enough to slip in without hurting her.

"I'm Home!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

Maggie panicked and shoved me so hard I fell to the floor on my butt. She then scrambled into her bathrobe and pushed me toward the door while I fumbled to get my gym shorts back on.

Out of guilt, I went downstairs to greet my Mom. There was no reason for me to feel she might be suspicious because Maggie and I had never done anything to draw suspicion. At least not until this morning. I commented on Mom's new hairstyle.

"Thank you, Jimmy. That's very sweet of you to say. I hope you are not just saying that to boost an aging woman's ego."

At forty-five years of age, I didn't view my Mom as an aging old woman. On the contrary, I saw Mom as an older version of Maggie. And she was every bit as beautiful as my gorgeous twenty-two-year-old sister. My Mom was approximately the same height and weight as Maggie, and her boobs were a carbon copy of Maggie's. The big difference besides age is hair color. Mom is a strawberry blond, and Maggie's hair is more a straw-colored blond.

"Mom, you are like a fine wine. You get better with age."

Mom slapped my arm and said, "Stop it, Jimmy. You are going to make me blush."

I could swear I saw my Mom's nipples harden, but I couldn't verify that because I didn't want her to catch me checking out her breasts. Maggie stayed in her room, and I mowed the lawn and clipped the hedges in the backyard. When I came in for lunch, I was soaking wet and smelling to high heaven. Mom suggests I shower while she fixed me a sandwich. While I cut the grass, Mom had changed into a pair of cut-off denim shorts and a knit polo shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and that knit shirt made her nipples more obvious. I couldn't help but wonder if the change was because she had caught me checking out her breasts. As I passed Maggie's room, I heard her talking on the phone. It sounded like she was having a serious conversation with Bubba. I hoped that whatever was going on between the two didn't put her into a pissy mood.

After my shower, I returned to my bedroom and put on a clean tee-shirt and a pair of jeans. Maggie was still on the phone but talking too low for me to hear what she was saying. She giggled a couple of times, and I assumed her conversation had changed from somber to cheerful. During lunch, I caught Mom checking me out. At least she seemed to be checking me out. It could've been my imagination because I was still horny from my encounter with Maggie.

When Maggie came down for dinner, she wore a brightly colored floral sundress, nylons, and high heels. She was in a very cheerful mood. So I guessed things were good between her and Bubba. It was also obvious she was braless, and I wondered if she was also pantiless. In any event, she took my and Dad's breath away. We were speechless and both carelessly gawking. Mom simply told her she looked beautiful. Dad opened a bottle of his best wine.

All through dinner, I couldn't take my eyes off of Maggie. She wisely ignored my ogling. Thank God Mom and Dad didn't seem to be suspicious of my stupid drooling over my sister. Dinner was pleasant but tense in some ways. I knew Maggie could feel my eyes on her throughout the meal. Whenever she looked at me, I would smile and wink. Maggie's face suddenly became red. Then she looked guiltily over at Mom and Dad, who seemed not to notice. When dinner was over, Maggie got up and said, "I'll clean up the dishes while the rest of you go into the living room and pick a good movie."

Maggie seemed to be almost relieved to be able to get out of the room and get her thoughts together. My actions seem to be frustrating her. I felt guilty and wanted to make up for my thoughtlessness.

"I'll help you with the dishes," I volunteered. "I can watch TV later."

Mom and Dad moved into the living room while I helped Maggie carry the dishes into the kitchen. After clearing the table, we stood side by side at the sink. Maggie rinsed the dishes, handed them to me, and I placed them into the dishwasher. Maggie stood nervously at the sink, occasionally glancing at Mom and Dad. I could almost hear her heart beating loudly in her chest. I think she was aware of my eyes scanning her body. Mom and Dad were watching a game show in the living room. We had a perfect view of the back of their heads through the kitchen door. The sink and dishwasher are built into the center island in the kitchen, and from where we stood, we had an unobstructed view of the living room.

"You look beautiful tonight, Maggie," I whispered as I glanced down at her from my six-foot height.

Maggie had slipped off her high heels, and my 6-foot height made me appear to tower over her. She had put on an apron, but it barely covered her sexy figure. With my size, I had an excellent view down the front of her low-cut sundress. Every time she leaned forward, I would catch just a glimpse of her pink areolae. I could feel my still semi-firm cock begin to stir inside my pants.

"Thank you for volunteering to help me clean the kitchen," Maggie sighed.

"My pleasure, I assure you."

Maggie didn't look up at me. She knew exactly where my eyes were focused. I think Maggie loved that her breasts were appreciated by the man standing next to her even though I am her little brother. Her face turned red again, and I could see her nipples hardening.

"I do believe you are embarrassed about what happened between us this afternoon," I teased.

"No! I mean...uh, well, I never dreamed something like that would ever happen with us," she muttered nervously.

Maggie gave a sudden glance up at me, and a plate almost let slip from her hand. She was very jumpy and looked to be nearly on the verge of tears. It seemed to be frustrating for Maggie being so close to me yet unable to act on the wild impulses obviously floating around in her head. I think it was driving her crazy.

"I think you wanted it to happen as much as I did," I whispered and leaned a little closer to her ear. "Your beautiful face was glowing with passion, and your gorgeous emerald eyes were sparkling."

Maggie didn't reply. I think it was because she was afraid her voice would quiver. I could smell her alluring fragrance and moved closer until our hips were touching. Maggie released a soft moan. It was apparent I was making it hard for her to concentrate on what she was doing. Our parents were not twenty feet away, and she was trembling with desire for the man standing beside her.

"You know I love that perfume, too."

"You should, Silly. You bought it for me last Christmas," Maggie snickered.

Maggie handed me a dish and observed the gleam in my eyes. "Oh my god, Jimmy, am I that obvious," she gasped?

"What do you mean, Maggie? Obvious?"

"I dressed to please you tonight, and I am wearing a perfume you gave me. So I may as well turn to you and ask you to FUCK me!"

Suddenly, Maggie felt extreme guilt and quickly glanced at our parents in the living room. She had to put a stop to this foolishness dictating her actions. "It would destroy our parents if they knew we were even considering fucking each other," she whispered.

I placed my hand on the small of Maggie's back, and she gasped. It was apparent she knew I was going to caress her bottom. She nervously looked into my eyes. "Jimmy, don't. Please," Maggie whispered, as she trembled, "Please behave yourself. Our parents are in the other room. It's not safe to take chances."

She gave me a stern look, yet, she made no move to push my hand away. So, I squeezed her butt gently and felt her tremble again. I could feel her warm, soft flesh under her thin dress. I kissed her on the neck and then nibbled at her earlobe.

"I've wanted to make love to you for as long as I can remember, Maggie."

Maggie blushed, and then she went back to rinsing the dishes without replying. Her nipples were erect and pushing against the fabric of her sundress. I took her silence as an okay to proceed. I began to move my hand around the soft contours of her butt. Slowly, I grew bolder until I was kneading the flesh of her firm ass. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants again. I intentionally dropped a fork on the floor and knelt to pick it up. While still on my knee, I placed a hand on the calf of her right leg. Maggie shuddered as my hand slowly drifted up until my fingers bypassed the hem of her dress. I held my breath as I gradually moved my hand past her knee onto the back of her nylon-covered thigh. Maggie tensed, but still, she made no move to stop me. When I edged my hand up another couple of inches, I heard a sharp intake of breath from Maggie. My fingers felt the soft, warm flesh of her bare thigh above the thigh-high nylon. Maggie's legs started to tremble.

"Jimmy, please don't," Maggie hissed. "We can't do this right now!"

Maggie gripped the sink tightly for support. Then, almost without her conscious control, her legs gradually moved apart. I smiled as I felt her subtle movement. The movement gave me the room to ease my hand higher. A slight moan escaped Maggie's lips, and then a delicious shudder shook her body. It felt like sparks were jumping from her nipples.