The Hole in the Attic Pt. 02

Story Info
Jimmy achieves his ultimate goal with his Mom.
16.7k words
4.71
44.3k
87
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,101 Followers

This story is a continuation of Part 1, and all characters participating in sexual acts are 18 years or older. If you haven't read part 1, most of this will not make sense, so I recommend you go back and read it first.

*

Life is good. I woke up to the magnificent sensation of a warm wet mouth on my morning woody. The head of my cock was super sensitive from the night before. My first time with my sister, Maggie, will always hold a place of prominence in my heart. She met and exceeded every expectation I had ever had about fucking her.

"Did you sleep in my room last night, Maggie?"

"No, I slipped back to my room shortly after you fell asleep. I didn't want to chance Mom or Dad finding us together." Maggie paused to answer my question then went back to slurping my cock.

"Speaking of Mom and Dad, aren't you afraid they will catch us together right now?"

Maggie removed my cock from her mouth again and said, "Nope. Mom and Dad are at the country club with one of Dad's regular clients from the repair shop. I think I heard them say something about joining the country club."

"Why would they want to join the country club? Neither one of them play golf or tennis. What do they stand to gain?" I asked.

Maggie shrugged her shoulders and kept sucking my cock. She was also tickling my balls with her fingertips. I tried to hold off, but it was a losing battle. I pumped three large squirts of semen into her mouth. After making a show of swallowing my spunk, Maggie cuddled in my arms and answered my question.

"Mom's position as vice-principal is somewhat political. She needs to rub shoulders with people who can help her stay in the game."

"Stay in the game? What the hell does that mean, Maggie."

"Have you ever heard the expression, It's not who you know but who you blow?" Maggie smiled.

"Are you saying Mom is going to start giving blowjobs to keep her job?"

"Well, not literally, but she does need to get to know the movers and shakers in our community. She must learn whose toes not to step on and who to suck up to when she needs to get something done. Her job is an appointed position, and it can be taken away as easily as some politician snapping their fingers."

"Why in the hell would Mom want to put up with shit like that, Maggie?"

"Well, she's devoted her entire life to the Educational System. Now that she is in upper management, a lot of perks go along with the position. I don't blame her for wanting to enjoy some of those perks."

"So giving blowjobs is a perk for people in that position?"

"Shut up, asshole. You know what I mean. Being a part of the country club group is a perk. It will enable Mom to learn who's who in the political circles of our community. The parties Mom will be invited to is a perk, and the power that comes with her position is a perk."

"Okay, I'm convinced, Maggie. Joining the country club will be beneficial for Mom and her career. Now, do you want fuck again? You got me primed for another round with that wonderful wake-up blowjob."

Maggie slapped my arm and whispered, "Jimmy, I'm still sore from last night. However, I do want to have more sex with you, but can we do some other fun things that won't be so rough on my tender little pussy?"

"What other fun things?"

"Well, have you ever licked a girl's pussy?"

I slapped the palm of my hand against my forehead and said, "Oh fuck, Maggie, I totally forgot about doing that. I wanted to eat you out yesterday just before Mom came home and interrupted us. I was so excited I couldn't decide if I should finger you to an orgasm or eat your pussy to an orgasm before shoving my cock into you. Unfortunately, Mom came home, and I didn't get to do any of those things."

"Well, Mom won't be home for a while. Why don't you show me how skilled you are at giving a girl an orgasm with your tongue?"

Maggie rolled over on her back and spread her legs. I had never really licked a girl's pussy, but I had heard other guys talk about how much girls liked it when they did it. I had also watched some pussy licking on the porn sites that I frequented. It didn't look complicated, but none of that had prepared me for the real thing. I crawled between Maggie's legs and, starting at her right knee. I kissed my way up her thigh. When I got close to her pussy I chickened out and kissed my way back down the other thigh to her knee.

Maggie made a gentle cooing sound and ran her fingers through my hair. I waited for a second and then kissed my way back up her thigh and, in silence, sniffed her pussy. It didn't smell bad at all to me. Some guys said their girlfriends had stinky pussies. Maggie's smelled quite lovely. Still, I kissed my way back down to her other knee. I didn't move. I just blankly stared at my sister's pussy.

After a couple of minutes, Maggie asked, "What wrong, Jimmy?"

"Oh, nothing. I just want to make sure I do this properly. I don't want to disappoint my big sister." I timidly answered.

"You've never eaten a girl's pussy have you, Jimmy?"

"What? Why would you say that, Maggie?"

"It's okay if you haven't, Jimmy. I can talk you through it," Maggie offered.

"Well, not really, but I've watched people do it on the internet," I bashfully squeaked.

Maggie politely ordered me onto my back, flipped herself around on the bed, straddling my chest with her legs, and pushed her pussy hard at my face. I gazed up at her pussy while she engulfed my cock in her mouth. When I didn't react, she screamed, "Lick me, Jimmy, lick my pussy."

Her head was hovering over my cock, and I was flat on my back, staring into the first pussy I had ever seen close up. The outer lips were dark, but I could see a soft pale pink-colored interior. As I opened her lips with my fingers, I noticed she was wet and ready. I finally summoned my nerve, pressed my face onto her wetness, and pushed my tongue deep into her womanhood, licking hard and long. I didn't really know what to do, but instinct took over, and with Maggie guiding me soon learned what to do and what pleased her. The sight and smell of her were heavenly, and the taste of her juices was like nectar to me. I was sure I could never get enough of it. I wanted to taste Maggie like this forever.

After a few minutes of letting me fly on my own, Maggie directed me to her clitoris. I found that hard little bud. I flicked it with my tongue, then sucked it into my mouth, latching my lips on it. That must have been the right thing to do because she pounded her hips into my face. I buried my face deeper in her pussy, and Maggie screamed as her orgasm caused her to tremble and shiver. She thrust her hips hard into my face as her juices flooded out of her and into my mouth. If I liked the taste of her before, then this was even better. I drank as much of her love nectars as I could, trying not to waste a drop.

All the time, Maggie had my cock deep in her mouth, teasing me with her skillful tongue, keeping me on edge while she enjoyed her own orgasm. I could tell she was tiring but kept sucking me, taking me to the edge of orgasm, and then backing off. I assumed it was another of the tricks she had learned at the sorority house. I don't care where she learned it; I was enjoying it enormously. Eventually, I had had enough and felt my orgasm build from deep in me, my balls seemed to tighten, and my cock, encased in Maggie's soft mouth, began to twitch.

"Maggie, I'm cumming. Pull off if you don't want another mouth full cum," I managed to gasp, but Maggie seemed to shake her head and kept me in her mouth, grasping my cock to hold me in her mouth. I squeezed her head between my thighs and thrust my hips into her face, and for the second time, that morning came in my sister's mouth.

Maggie seemed to purr as my cum flowed. She never stopped exciting me with her mouth, tongue, and lips. My big sister swallowed all the cum I could spurt into her mouth, never wasting a single drop just as I had done with her earlier. She drained all of my energy and left me struggling for my next breath.

"Did I do a good job, Maggie?" I was barely able to ask.

"Well, I'd say for your first time, you did an exceptional job, Jimmy. And for your information, that oral-sex position is called a sixty-nine?" she giggled, almost childlike.

We took a long hot shower together, Maggie prepared us a nice lunch, and then we cuddled in front of the TV until we heard Mom and Dad in the garage. I scrambled to the far end of the couch, hoping Mom or Dad wouldn't read the guilt that I was sure covered my face. Mom was so excited about joining the country club they never noticed my guilty look.

"What did you think about the country club, Mom," Maggie asked before Mom or Dad could question us about our day.

"I was favorably impressed," Mom answered, "So much so your Dad and I joined on the spot. He signed up for golf lessons, and I enrolled in a tennis class for beginners."

I immediately pictured my Mom in a sexy tennis outfit. I visualized her long slender legs, firm little booty, and 36C tits bouncing as she chased tennis balls across the court. I whispered under my breath that I would love for her to be chasing my balls. I know, I know! You probably believe I shouldn't think stuff like that about my Mom. If you could see my Mom, you'd be thinking the same thing.

"Do we get to have privileges at the club also?" I asked, thinking even if we didn't have membership privileges, I wanted to be at least able to watch Mom play tennis.

"I'm not sure, honey. I didn't think to ask," Mom answered.

"Why would you want a membership? You don't play golf or tennis, and you have a nice swimming pool in your backyard?" Dad remarked.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I don't think Dad would appreciate me telling the truth and saying, "I wanted to watch Mom's cute little ass and bouncing tits when she plays tennis. Or I want to look at Mom's slender legs and visualize them wrapping around me as I pile-drive my cock into her wet pussy!" I couldn't say any of those things, so I just grinned and silently enjoyed the tingle that was surging through my balls. Maggie hugged Mom and wished her the best.

We had steaks that night, and Dad grilled them outside. I got a couple of beers from the fridge and joined Dad on the patio. We talked about what was expected of me when I start at Emory. We also spoke about Maggie and Bubba's wedding, which was to take place after Maggie's graduation. After dinner, Dad and I watched another John Wayne western. Maggie and Mom settled in the kitchen and paged through bridal magazines.

Later, I lay nestled in my bed, recalling the morning's event with Maggie, and was just getting ready to masturbate when I heard my bedroom door open and slowly close. There was the sound of clothes rustling, then my covers were lifted, and I felt my naked sister slide into my bed again.

"Maggie, you can't keep slipping into my room unannounced. Sooner or later, Mom and Dad are going to catch us. Wouldn't it be safer if I came to your room?"

"Don't say anything, Jimmy. Just fuck me again slowly and quietly. I need to feel you in me again."

"I'd love to fuck you every night and every minute of every day, Maggie, but if we keep taking chances, Mom or Dad will catch us."

"I know, I know, just this one more time, Jimmy. And then maybe tomorrow night you can come to my room."

"Tomorrow night? My God, Maggie, I never knew you were so horny."

"I'm sorry, Jimmy, Bubba has been away for so long, and he is not due to come back for at least four more weeks. Please, I need my little brother's help so badly. I hope you don't mind."

Of course, I didn't mind. I just didn't want Dad to catch me in bed with my big sister and kick my ass. So Maggie and I made love again, and this time we made love to each other like a seasoned couple. We kept up a slow, gentle rhythm. Maggie was grinding and rotating her hips on me, and I was pushing long and slow strokes deep into her.

There were no wild sparks, or fireworks displays, or screaming orgasms this time. Still, we both reached a very satisfying culmination within seconds of each other. I tried to make it last, but I came first, shooting my cum inside Maggie. She followed close behind me, pressing her face into my chest to stop herself from crying out. Afterward, as we lay there in the afterglow, Maggie said she wanted to stay the night in my bed, but I insisted that she go back to her own room. As much as I wanted her to stay, I didn't want to take the risk. I was in her bed the next night and the next night, and the night after that. Summer was over before we knew it.

Bubba started his first year in the NFL, and he and Maggie bought a nice condo near her campus. The Panthers are headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, a short 200 miles from their condo. Bubba rented an apartment in Charlotte for when he had to be near the team and as a place for Maggie to stay when she came to his home games. In the off-season, Bubba planned to live in the condo with Maggie. After Maggie graduates and they marry, they intend to sell the condo in Athens and buy a place in Charlotte.

I began my freshman year at Emory. Mom and Dad had decided that I should live in the dorm to enjoy the whole college experience even though I was attending Emory close to home. I was skeptical at first but soon adapted to being away from home. I did miss Mom, and on occasion, I would skip class and visit her at her office. I quickly learned that college was different than high school in that no one cared if I missed class. I was considered an adult and responsible for meeting academic standards. If I failed a course, it was on me. Mom was always happy to see me but never failed to read the riot act about missing classes.

On one occasion, I arrived at Mom's office and found Becky's office vacant, and Mom's door closed. Becky is my Mom's gorgeous PA. I first met Becky just after Mom's promotion to vice-principal and while I was a hormone-driven senior at the high school. I used to get a hard-on every time I saw Becky. Since Becky wasn't at her desk, I figured Mom was in a meeting and didn't want to be disturbed, so I took a seat in the outer office and waited. I soon got impatient and put my ear to her door to see if the meeting was nearing a conclusion. What I heard surprised me.

"Oh my, God yes. Yes, yes, yes! Right there!" My Mom squealed. "Oh fuck yes! Right there! Don't you dare stop!"

My Mom continued to moan as I eased the door open just an inch. Mom has an antique full-length mirror she uses to check her appearance before attending meetings. The mirror's position allowed me to see Mom's desk without opening the door any further. What I saw was shocking. Mom was seated in her highback swivel chair, facing away from the door and toward the mirror. Her skirt was pushed up to her waist, and her panties were on the floor at her feet. Becky was on her knees with her face firmly planted in Mom's crotch. Mom's eyes were closed, her blouse open, her front opening bra was unfastened, and she was pulling at her hard nipples. I could see Becky's pink tongue flicking at Mom's swollen clit. I wanted to push Becky out of the way and take her place. As bad as I wanted to stay and watch, I had the good sense to ease the door closed and make haste to my car. All I needed was for my beautiful, sexy Mom to catch me spying on one of her most private moments. Needless to say, I never dropped by my Mom's office unannounced again.

There were times when I wouldn't go home for weeks, but when I did go home, it was always the same. I would see Mom, and those feelings, those desires, would engulf me again. Visions of Becky between Mom's thighs would flood my mind, and my cock would snap to attention. I accidentally, on purpose, rubbed my stiffy against Mom at every opportunity. And being young and stupid, I tempted fate by rubbing Mom's firm butt when no one was watching. Mom always acted as though nothing had happened.

Mom never said a word about me touching her butt until one fateful evening while we washed dishes after dinner. She was at the sink, and I was drying, standing beside her. Dad was watching TV, and I just placed my hand right on her butt as usual and squeezed her. She jumped like she had touched a live wire.

"Young man," she growled. "You keep your hands to yourself. I hope you don't treat the girls at school like that. Show some respect."

I didn't know what had suddenly come over Mom, but I was sure my butt-fondling days with her ended right there. If she reacted that way to my hand on her ass, she would absolutely freak out if she felt my hard cock on her belly or butt. But that didn't kill my desire to fuck her, not in the least. If anything, it made my lustful desire even more substantial. I did realize that I had to be more patient. I learned never to rush anything with women. I even began asking my dates if I could kiss them before just assuming they wanted a kiss. I moved in for a kiss slowly, as Maggie had taught me many years ago. And, if things progressed well, I planned my next move carefully. I tried to alternate taking the initiative. I found that it was pretty damned exciting to have the woman so horny she would beg me to fuck her.

"Oh, fuck me, Jimmy, please. Give it to me." Yep, those were the hot words I longed to hear. I wanted to hear those words from my Mom so bad that my balls ache for days after spending time with her.

But you know, it is different when it's your Mom you are trying to get into bed. No matter how much you want it, there is always that voice in your head that says it can't happen. It won't happen. Dream all you want; you're not going to get it into your Mom's panties. Fantasize all you want; you're not likely to get access to your Mom's pussy. I knew that was probably my fate, but that sure didn't stop me from dreaming, though. I would consider it a victory if I could just get to squeeze one of her tits.

I don't think I'm different from most young teenage boys. I was first obsessed with my big sister, especially after she developed tits. Later I became obsessed with my Mom when Maggie went away to college. Once I graduated from high school and started attending Emory University, I began dating college coeds and was even laid by a few. That's when I became even more interested in my Mom sexually. I thought it would pass. It didn't. The women I dated had something about them that reminded me of Mom, and every time I had sex with one of them, I imagined it was Mom. When I masturbated, it was Mom's face I saw. As I said, I was obsessed.

On the weekends when I did come home, Mom would always meet me as soon as I pulled into the driveway, and she always gave me a big hug. Mom, in my eyes, was still beautiful as ever, still as sexy as ever. And because of how she reacted the last time I squeezed her butt, I was self-conscious of the raging boner she caused and would pull my hips back when I hugged her so she couldn't feel it. I was reasonably sure she was aware of her effect on me, but neither of us made an issue of it.

One Friday evening, when I was getting ready to go out with friends, Mom called. I hadn't been home for weeks and had phoned her only once. As soon as I saw it was Mom, I got hard. I still get visions of her with Becky, and I also remember getting an erection when I kissed her goodbye the last time I was home. I wasn't sure, but I think she became aware of my predicament. She didn't say anything but blushed, and I am positive I saw her sneak a glance at the bulge in my pants.

"What's up, Mom?" I cheerfully answered.

"I hadn't heard from you in a while, Sweetheart, and wondered if anything was wrong," she sighed.

I wasn't sure how to answer her. How do you tell your Mom that you have been avoiding her because you get so horny around her you end up with a bad case of blue balls?

"No, Mom, you haven't done anything wrong I have just been busy adjusting to college life. There seems to be a big party every weekend at one of the sorority or fraternity houses."

JSipes
JSipes
1,101 Followers