The Hole in the Attic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pulled me to her lips and began licking her juices from my face. I settled between Mom's legs, and she took my cock into her hands, pressed my shaft against the entrance to her pussy. Mom had the smoothest, silkiest pussy I'd ever felt. She rolled me on my back and straddled my waist. Mom rubbed her slit along my shaft, smearing her warm, slick ooze over my rigid flesh.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked.

I nodded my head yes. Once I was thoroughly lubricated, she positioned my cock at her vaginal opening and pushed the domed tip of my rod into her wetness, and pushed down. She had me inside her in one swift, fluid, easy move. I rolled her over onto her back, searched for her wetness, and re-entered her soaking wet vagina.

I used my hand and shove the head of my cock into my mother's cunt, and she gave a surprised but delighted gasp. I knew she wanted me to continue and rammed my cock into her cunt more deeply. She was gurgling and lifted her ass even more. She clutched the sheets of the bed with her fingers, burbling happily as I began to fuck her. My cock moved in and out, slowly, at first, but when the rapture increases, I begin to plunge powerfully, making my mother grunt.

"Oh, Sweetheart... I love the way you feel in me, but are you really sure you won't lose respect for me? Have we gone too far to turn back?"

I ignore her pleas and push forward further as I savor the feeling of tightness that her pussy provides. I'm overwhelmed with excitement. My cock is buried deep in my Mom's warm, wonderful pussy. I never dreamed this would ever happen in a million years, but here I am, balls deep in the woman who gave birth to me. I rested all my body weight on top of her while pressing my cock deeper into her tight motherly vagina. I feel the opening of her cervix as my cock pressed firmly on the back of her vaginal wall. I slowly withdraw and then rapidly shove back into the warmth. I do this over and over. I want it to last forever but can feel an orgasm boiling deep in my balls. In and out. In and out. Nothing has ever felt so good. My Mom has stopped resisting and is meeting my thrust with her impetuous thrust. Our passion builds along with the speed of our thrusts. I want to prolong it, but my sperm is already rushing to the top of my throbbing cock.

"I'm about to cum inside your pussy, Mom," I say while working my hard cock in a circular motion as the pressure builds inside me. I can feel my heavy ball sack tightening as I continue to penetrate her deeply.

"Please don't do it... Please don't cum in me! I'm not on the pill because your Dad had a vasectomy after your birth. I could get pregnant. Honey, please think about what you are doing!"

I ignore her verbal pleas and drops all my weight down on her as my body completely envelopes hers. I begin to drive my cock inside her as my hips continually crash down on her small frame.

"I can't have your baby, I! Please don't do it! Please, I'm begging you, Sweetheart!! Please listen to your Mommy."

Her words leave her mouth mixed with strong gasps for air. I then grunt as my ass tightens, and my cock begins to twitch and spasm violently. Enormous streams of my sticky semen crash into her vaginal walls as I pulsate hard over and over inside her. Mom's body instantly reacts as she screams while bucking wildly beneath me as she responds to every decisive spurt. Deep guttural groans leave her mouth as I paint her vaginal canal with my sperm. It triggers her orgasm.

"Oh my god, I! Oh my god, I! Oh my god, I!"

Mom's screams are accompanied by very intense body spasms and graceless body movements. Her arms are also flailing up, down, and to the sides. I see ripples go up and down my Mom's stomach. Her head tilts far back, then side to side. It is the strongest orgasm I had ever seen in a woman. Her vaginal muscles are working at warp speed. Her vaginal walls clamp down on my cock multiple times as she milks every drop from me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mom, squeeze your pussy tight. Draw my seed from me. Use your body to milk me and drink it all in."

I bellow loudly, mixed with my grunting as my sperm fills her wanton pussy. Over and over, my cock pulsates in what seems like a never-ending orgasm.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" I roar as my taut, muscular body strains while filling her.

It begins to slow as my orgasm begins to wind down. I lift myself slightly in a push-up position as I squeeze my ass cheeks one more time to deposit the last drop inside my Mom's hungry pussy, before rolling off her.

"Oh my god... I, I, I never... I can't believe it! Nothing like this has ever happened to me, I! I have never experienced... I... Honey!"

She gasps while struggling to speak. She wants to be angry with me, but she also wants to thank me for the greatest, unsurpassed fuck she had ever experienced. She tries to speak but can only gasp a few intelligible words.

"That was... I never felt anything like... I... I... I never came like that before in my entire life, I!"

Mom is almost in tears. She struggles to calm down enough to get her body under control. Her breathing takes a while longer. Her legs squeeze tightly together to keep my hands away from her satisfied pussy. She is gasping for breath and still moaning - more like loud sighing. My hands keep feeling her breasts and her legs. She reaches her arms up and wraps them around my neck, pulling my head down to hers. Not kissing, but tight, tight hugs.

"Thank you! Thank you, I... I!" She says several times.

I'm so happy that I could help my Mom experience an obviously satisfying orgasm. It sounds like she may not have ever had an orgasm that powerful. I feel a sense of pride envelop my body.

"Did I do a good job, Mom?"

"Yes, you did, Dear, and it was the best orgasm I have ever experienced."

"Was I better than Dad?"

"Let not go there, honey. Let just say it was good enough to warrant an encore. Many, many encores!"

I held her tight as we both drifted into a peaceful slumber. It was just before dawn between twilight and the morning sun when we awakened. She kissed me, and we made love again. She asked if I wanted breakfast, and I happily declined in favor of making love to her. Saturday came and went without us, ever leaving my bed. Sunday morning, we showered, ate a good breakfast, and returned to my bed. After a light brunch, we showered again and began to put the house back in order.

Dad got home around four o'clock. He was elated to have killed at six-point buck. My friend promised to dress the deer for him and deliver the meat later in the week. Dad and I drank a beer on the patio as he bragged that no one could have had better luck than him. I chuckled to myself and thought that I had. I had never seen my Dad so animated. By the way, he kept looking at Mom; I didn't know if he was excited about the hunting trip or that he missed Mom and couldn't wait to get her in the sack.

Mom offered to fix Dad and me a sandwich, but I begged off, saying I needed to get back to the dorm and study for finals. I went to the bathroom and drained my extremely full bladder. Dad had Mom pinned against the kitchen sink with his crotch against her firm booty when I came out of the bathroom. Mom giggled like a schoolgirl as Dad nuzzled her neck and chewing on her earlobe.

Mom didn't walk me to the back door when I left but simply called out from the kitchen, "I love you, Jimmy. See you next weekend?"

"If you'll have me," I called back. "I love you, too."

TO BE CONTINUED