The Hole in the Attic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I know the allure of hot young coeds is great, so do I have to offer you a bribe to get to see you regularly?" she laughed.

I almost said, "Give me some of your sweet pussy like you were a coed, and I will be home every weekend without fail!" But I didn't. Instead, using my best imitation of a college stud, I asked, "What kind of bribe do you have in mind, Mom?"

I didn't mean for it to sound so lascivious, but unfortunately, it did. I heard Mom gasp, and she didn't say anything right away. I held my breath waiting for her reply and hoping it didn't just strain our relationship.

"What kind of a bribe would it take to win out over those cute little coeds?" Mom finally answered. I could detect a bit of uncertainty in her voice, but it didn't sound like she was offended. Maybe puzzled but not offended

I released the breath I was holding and enthusiastically shouted, "Well, I don't really know, Mom. You will have to let me give it some thought."

"Honey, whatever it takes to get you to visit me," Mom laughed and then playfully added. "I'm not young and beautiful like those cute girls you see at school every day. I have a big disadvantage over them."

"Mom, you are not old, and on the contrary, you have many advantages over them, I replied.

"Yeah, sure I do," she laughed. "I know what young college men like and I don't have it. I can't compete with their cute little butts or their firm tits. And I certainly can't get you off in an isolated spot and make out with you. So you see, I AM at a great disadvantage," Mom lamented.

I was sipping on a coke and spewed it all over the floor. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Mom was talking about becoming intimate with me as a way to compete with young coeds. She had giggled afterward, so maybe she had no idea of the sexual innuendo that went with her comment. Perhaps she wasn't aware of how sexually enticing she sounded. Perhaps it was her innocent way of flirting. I wondered if I should just ignore it, or should I make a comment equally enticing? I could always say it was just a harmless joke if she objected.

I decided to chance it and said, "Sure, Mom. If you were to drag me off and make out with me, that would definitely put you at an advantage!"

To my relief, Mom laughed. "I'm sure you would rather be with the young girls rather than your old Mom, Sweetheart," she giggled, "Come to dinner, and we'll see if I can compete."

We both laughed, and I said I'd be over in the early afternoon so Dad and I could watch the Georgia-Tennessee game. When we hung up, I just sat there, baffled. What had just gone on? Was my Mom actually flirting with me, teasing me? I had a flashback to the afternoon I had stumbled on Becky eating Mom out and imagined Mom licking my balls. My cock got so hard I thought it would break. I wanted more than anything to fuck my Mom, but of course, I had no idea of how to make it happen.

As soon as I hung up, I googled 'How to seduce your Mom". Yes, there is information on that very subject. The first paragraph said that if you want to fuck your Mom, this article will help you achieve that goal. You're a man, and men are constantly checking out a woman's ass and tits, but they should also be watching the woman's eyes. If you take the time to watch your Mom's eyes, you would see she has probably checked out your butt a few times. Most psychologists will tell you that it's not unusual for a mom to be sexually attracted to her son at some point. That's human nature, and she has also noticed that monstrous bulge you get in your pants while you drool over her cute little bottom.

I don't honestly think my Mom would let me or anyone else fuck her. I can't see anyone making love to my Mom but my Dad. She's not that kind of woman. But the article says I can fuck my Mom if I seduce her first, and if I conducted the seduction correctly, my chances are pretty high. No, not my Mom, I told myself. I read on, and the article says practically any woman can be seduced by any man, or woman for that matter if she has an unfulfilled need and the seduction is done correctly in the right setting and at the right time.

If the seduction is done properly. "Well...that's the key phrase; if it is done correctly. I don't have any idea how to seduce a woman, much less my Mom. And how am I supposed to know if she has an unfulfilled need?

The article says you will never get to first base with any woman if you stare at her body like a hungry wolf eyeing fresh meat. An admiring casual glance is okay and is often taken as a compliment, but lustful staring is an absolute no, no."

"I never thought of it that way," I thought to myself.

And remember, your Mom is not a slut, so don't expect to talk her into your bed in a few short weeks. Seduction is all about paying attention to someone else's needs and moving forward accordingly.

"Well, I already hug Mom occasionally. So instead of gawking, I should hug Mom more often and maybe follow up the hug with a kiss on the nape of her neck," I tell myself.

According to the article, the neck and ears have many nerve endings and are generally not touched as often as they should be. Most women love it when someone kisses their neck, where it intersects with her shoulder. Nibbling on a woman's earlobe is a real turn-on for her, but that's not something you want to do right away. Let your Mom get used to gentle kisses on her neck before you move to an advanced technique such as earlobe nibbling. And remember to go slow and pay attention to how she responds to different things. If you genuinely want to seduce your mom, spend time getting to know her and her body language. Set an appropriate atmosphere for the seduction, and move slowly, very slowly before getting too physical.

But back to the flirting. Was Mom really flirting with me, or was it harmless joking? I found it easier to assume it was joking. But I still hoped it was something more? After I jacked off the third time thinking about Mom, I decided it was probably harmless and meant nothing more than playful banter. Now that I was no longer a boy, maybe she felt she could make adult jokes with me. Yep. That was it. It had to be.

So when I showed up at the house Saturday afternoon, the silliness about flirting was on my mind, and my cock was standing tall. Hard as a rock. As usual, Mom met me in the driveway and hugged me. This time, though, I wasn't really thinking, and I hugged her tight to me, pressing my hard cock against her. She held the hug a bit longer than usual and then leaned back, with my cock still pushing against her stomach. She looked into my eyes and then leaned forward to kiss my cheek gently.

"Behave yourself, Jimmy," she whispered with a giggle, "Your Dad is in the den waiting for you. We'll have dinner after the football game."

I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass as I followed her into the house. I recalled the article warning against gawking. I am pretty sure she knew I was watching her butt. During a commercial break, I wandered into the kitchen and engaged Mom in casual conversation. I tried to follow the suggestions in the article and concentrated on watching her eyes and not her butt.

I laughed. "Is the kitchen isolated enough for us to make out? We could see if those young coeds have any advantage over you, Mom?"

Mom blushed, swatted my arm, and giggled, "That will be enough of that, smarty. I need to get dinner on the table, you know."

Mom then walked away to finish setting the table. I am almost sure she gave her butt a little extra wiggle when she walked. She had to have known I was watching. I wondered, was that extra little wiggle a flirt just for me? What was going on with my Mom? I am not used to her being so... so sexual around me.

After dinner, we all went into the den to watch a game show. Dad and I weren't really into it. Game shows were usually Mom's cup of tea. Dad and I watched because Mom enjoys them. I noticed Mom disappeared during a commercial, and when she returned, she had on her nightwear, which consisted of short pajama pants and a tee-shirt. That was not unusual, but what was different was that her nipples were poking out quite prominently.

I know what hard, erect nipples mean. The room wasn't cold so that it couldn't be that, and that left only one alternative as far as I knew. Mom was excited about something. I am sure Dad noticed and probably assumed they were erect because of him. And they very well could be, but I was still hoping they were the result of Mom and my flirting earlier. Dad probably wanted me to hurry and leave so he could suck on those hard nipples. I felt I should also go because I was on the verge of a massive erection. I didn't realize my eyes were preoccupied with Mom's breasts until she cleared her throat to get my attention. I looked up at her face, and she gave me the "Mom Look" that warned me that I was treading dangerous waters. The article did say not to gawk. I thanked Mom and Dad for the delightful dinner and gave a phony excuse about needing to get back to the dorm.

As usual, Mom walked me to my car to say goodbye. We hugged again, and this time I let my cock push against her like before. She didn't react to it but whispered in my ear. "If you want to make a date for next weekend, I'll try to serve your favorite dessert."

"Sure. Anything you have for me will be deeply appreciated and probably the best I'll ever have," I said. I intended it as a double entendre, but I don't know if she took it that way. I was in uncharted territory.

"Oh, that's pressure," Mom whispered. "I'll have to make sure it's something special for you, then."

My cock twitched, and I know Mom felt it. And with that, I leaped into my car, dropped it in gear, and backed down the drive. I saw Mom in my rearview mirror caress one of her breasts as I drove away. It looked like she pinched her nipple. My cock couldn't have gotten any stiffer. I hurried back to the dorm with my thoughts racing. It had to be my imagination. Mom couldn't be talking about actually making out with me next trip. She was my Mom, and those whispered comments probably didn't mean the same thing as I wished they did. It was damned exciting, though, and the thoughts of her words kept me awake many nights that week. I abused my cock more than once.

My week went by quickly, filled with challenging assignments, but the thought of Mom and those whispered words, which were probably innocent, changed everything, though. There was nothing I wanted more than to be with Mom again, to flirt and tease if the opportunity arose. I missed her more this week than any other. Maybe I was reading more into the situation than there really was. I need to find another article to explain how a woman's mind works if such an article even exists.

My Wednesday afternoon computer lab was canceled because of an urgent faculty meeting called by the department chairman. That means I had two hours to kill before my last class of the day. My first impulse was to go to my dorm room and take a nap. But that was a long walk, and my last class is in the building next to the computer lab. I decided to go to the computer lab and finish a personal project I rushed to complete before the Thanksgiving holiday break.

There was no one in the lab, so I dropped my book bag on the floor and fired up a computer in the back row. I logged in with my student password and opened my project. The quietness of the usually busy lab was relaxing. I got more done in an hour and a half than I typically do in twice that time. I still had thirty minutes to kill before my last class. I surfed some of my favorite sites and then decided to check on my Mom. I just wanted to gaze upon her beautiful face for a moment and think about all the ways I dreamed of making love to her. I hacked into the high school network with ease. I was very familiar with the network, having developed much of it when I was a student there.

I went quickly to Mom's IP address, activated her camera, and found her slaving away at her desk. She appeared to be reading and signing a stack of documents. God, she is beautiful. She has on a white silk blouse that is almost see-through. I can see she is wearing a lacy black bra that just barely hid her nipples. Whoever designed that bra knew just how much to show a man to drive him crazy. Her strawberry blond hair was down and flowing over her shoulders. I started to say boo jokingly, but that would scare her, and I would get an ass chewing. I decided to just watch her candidly for a while before making my presence known.

There was a knock on her door. Mom looked up and said, "Oh, Becky is it two thirty already? I had almost forgotten our appointment."

Mom laid her pen down and motion Becky to come forward. I couldn't see or understand Becky's reply.

"Don't forget to lock that door, Becky. I sure as hell don't want someone walking in on us," Mom said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Oh, fuck was I about to witness what I thought I was? I couldn't see Becky because of the way Mom's computer camera is positioned. But I had an unobstructed view of Mom from the top of her head to just below her hips. She opened her blouse, unhooked the front of her bra, and her beautiful tits popped out. Mom caressed both breasts with her hands and then rolled her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. She sighed softly as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against her highback chair. I saw hands pushing her skirt up to her hips. Mom raised her hips, and those same hands slipped her panties down and off. Mom took a deep breath and began tweaking and pulling her nipples. A head appeared in Mom's lap, and I saw Becky's pink tongue make a long slow swipe up Mom's vagina.

Mom giggled and said, "Oh my God, Becky, you know just the right places to concentrate."

I only had a side view of Becky's face, but I could witness all of her tongue actions. I could tell by Becky's shoulder movement she was finger fucking Mom as well. My cock swelled to twice its size and was harder than it had ever been. I wanted to masturbate, but I was afraid someone would come in and catch me. If someone did come in, I would only have time to shut down the computer but not enough time to put my cock away and zip up. I stared in fascination as Becky played my mother's sex as though it were a finely tuned violin. Within minutes my Mom began to shiver and shake and make the same little noises Maggie made when she approached an orgasm. Mom pressed Becky's face into her pussy with one hand and held her other hand over her own mouth to mute any cry of pleasure from erupting.

I loved those beautiful sounds my Mom made as her orgasm shook her whole body. I often had wondered what she would sound like when she orgasmed. As soon as Mom came down from her orgasmic ecstasy, she pulled Becky in for a passionate tongue kiss. Becky gave as good as she got. Mom held Becky close and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to take your turn in the chair now or wait a bit?"

Oh, fuck! My Mom is going to trade places with Becky. She is going to bury her face in Becky's crotch. I can't believe I will see Becky's tits and watch my Mom lick her pussy. I couldn't have picked a better time to check in on Mom. Mom slid out of her chair, and Becky quickly took her place. My chest tightened; I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Do you mind if we disturb you?" a voice shouted from the front of the computer lab. "We have a small study group that would like to take advantage of this quiet lab."

"No, not at all. I was just leaving for another class," I answered as I rushed to shut down the feed from Marietta High School. I looked at my watch and only had five minutes to get next door to my last class.

And so, the following Saturday afternoon, I was home again. Mom didn't meet me in the driveway. She waited for me inside the garage just outside the kitchen door. I held my arms out, and she stepped into them. I pulled her against me, knowing there would be no way in hell she wouldn't feel my hard cock was pushing against her. I wondered if the writer of the article 'Seducing your Mom' would approve of my action.

"Honey, your Dad is waiting on you in the den." She sounded out of breath.

I whispered, "Which do you think I want more? To see a football game with Dad or have a hug like this from you?"

"Oh, Honey," she whispered in my ear, "Get in there before he comes looking for you."

I took that to mean I was moving too fast. I needed to slow down and following the suggestion of the article. I was getting way ahead of their advice. I should stop pushing my cock against her and pay more attention to her body language. I should only hug and maybe try kissing the nape of her neck. Remember, I am in unchartered territory.

I kissed the top of her head, and then, like a dumb college kid, I slid my hands down from her waist to just the top of her firm butt. She pushed me away and said, "Your Dad is in there waiting for you. Go on in there before I have to send you to your room."

She smiled that beautiful smile I had always loved. Then she did what I never expected. She rose on her toes and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I watched her face as she neared, and her lips weren't pursed or even slightly open. It was a Mom kiss, plain and simple. It lasted all of a second then she pulled back.

"Go on, Honey. Please get in there," she whispered huskily.

"One more," I said and pulled her back to me.

She pushed me away again. "Oh my God, Jimmy, control yourself," Mom breathed. "Get in there before he comes looking for you."

She turned to walk away, and there it was again; she swayed her ass invitingly. She turned her head back to catch me with my eyes glued to her ass. I didn't care at that point if she saw me looking or not. I had never known that my Mom was such a sexual woman.

"And don't ever let anyone see what you were trying to do to me," she said in a parting shot.

I had completely ignored the advice in the article. I hoped I had not destroyed my chances for any future intimacy with my Mom. The rest of the week, I thought of nothing but ways to get my Mom into bed. I needed to find a place to get Mom alone. It had to be just the two of us with no chance of interruption. My first thought was her office, but I'm sure she wouldn't want Becky to know about us. Hoping to see Mom and Becky together again, I hacked her office computer camera every chance I got but unfortunately, not when she and Becky were secretly meeting.

Thanksgiving week, Maggie, Mom, and I had the entire week off from school because of the holiday. Of course, Dad kept his repair shop open each day except on Thanksgiving day. Maggie and Bubba arrived on Sunday afternoon for the holiday. Bubba only stayed for a few days. Tuesday night, he flew to San Diego for a game with the San Diego Chargers on Thanksgiving Day. For some reason, Mom treated me like a stranger. There was no flirting, playful banter, and absolutely no hands-on contact between Mom and me.

On Thanksgiving Day, we watched the Panthers play the Chargers. The starting quarterback for the Panthers played the first three quarters. He pretty well had the game in the bag by the time Bubba was allowed in the game. Bubba played the last quarter and threw a touchdown pass with one minute left in the game. The touchdown was appreciated but not needed because the Panther led 42-7 when Bubba took to the field. Maggie was thrilled for Bubba.

Following the football game, Mom served her usual delicious Thanksgiving dinner. The desert was exceptional as well. I helped Mom and Maggie clean the kitchen and then had a beer with Dad. When I went to my room to retire, Maggie and Mom were paging through bridal magazines. Dad went to bed about the same time I did. I surfed a bit on my computer until I heard Maggie enter her bedroom. I shut down my laptop, and I took a shower, after which I took a chance. I eased Maggie's door open and saw her bedside light on. She was lying in bed reading.