The Hole in the Attic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,092 Followers

"Did he tell you he would be gone all weekend?" She was so excited she could barely get the words out.

"Yep. Dad's going deer hunting. He seemed really excited." I kissed Mom, sneaking in a bit of tongue, running my hands down to her butt, and squeezed.

"Oh, God, Jimmy. Take it easy. We'll have all weekend, no matter what happens, so just take it slow and easy."

She took my hands in hers and looked into my eyes. I could tell she had something she wanted to say. After a moment of silence, she simply hugged me. We walked into the kitchen, and Dad's car had already gone. I took Mom in my arms and kissed her again. I took the liberty of giving her a real, honest-to-god kiss with tongue and all. After our little adventure on the couch the previous week, I felt that there were no secrets about what I wanted this weekend. I didn't hesitate to slide my hand inside the waistband of her shorts and onto her beautiful smooth ass. My idea was to carry her right upstairs to my old bedroom and fuck the shit out of her, but she had other plans.

She had decided to cook her special tuna casserole with crème of mushroom soup. I offer to go to the bakery for a loaf of French bread. My Mom, Betty, is moving about in the kitchen, boiling noodles for the casserole and stirring the crème of mushroom soup when I return with the bread. She has changed into a white polo shirt and a faded denim skirt that hit about mid-thigh. She has her blond hair pulled back in a high ponytail. I think she looks like a college girl dressed like that. I offer to help her with dinner, but she shoos me out of the kitchen by suggesting I set the table. Based on my recent behavior, Mom must suspects my sexual overtures will intensify during our weekend together. She probably worries that she may succumb to my desires. I could tell she had come so very close to surrendering to me many times. She has her weak moments when she probably wants it to happen as much as I do. She appears to be still reeling from the unexpected arousal that had occurred by my touching her private areas during the previous week's movie.

I am evidently angling toward a romantic setting for our dinner. Mom reluctantly agrees to allow candles for lighting during dinner, but she draws the line at letting me have wine with our dinner. I'm disappointed but insist she enjoys an excellent wine with her dinner. I settle for a glass of iced tea with my meal.

We enjoy a quiet dinner and casually chat about things a mother and son would typically talk about over dinner. Mom has a glass of wine while preparing dinner and a second glass of wine with her dinner. After dinner, we continue to talk and laugh. She pours the third glass of wine. As we speak, I notice Mom is playing with her hair and twirling it with her finger. That's one of the body language signs the internet article had suggested I watch for. Before I read that article, I would've never paid any attention.

I decided to see how many involuntary signals she will give off. She has been giggling throughout dinner, and several times she has touched my arm or hand during conversation. Now Mom is gazing into my eyes and occasionally alternates between gazing at my lips and my eyes. All good body language signs that, according to the article, supposedly indicates she is open to further sexual overtures. The thought runs through my mind that if the article is correct, my Mom may be considering sex with me tonight. I want to find out if that is indeed the case.

After the fourth glass of wine, I note that my Mom is beginning to slur her words and unconsciously stroking the stem of her wine glass as though it were a man's cock. That article indicated that such action is probably a subconscious signal she wants to stroke a cock. If that is true, I feel she is thinking about stroking my cock. The thought almost causes me to shoot off in my pants. Mom also licks her lips several times and flares her nostrils. All good signs she is at or near a state of arousal. Her pupils have been dilated all evening, but I think that is due to low lighting. If the article is right; she is in a high state of sexual arousal at that very moment. The only way I can confirm that is to get her back in my arms and test the other arousal techniques I had read in the article. I must think fast before the moment passes, but the only thing I can come up with is, "Mom...would you like to dance?"

Mom is taken by surprise. She danced with me when I was a freshman in high school and going to my first dance. Maggie had spent several hours teaching me the basic steps. Mom danced with me a few times to check my progress. The idea of cuddling in each other's arms probably sounded appealing at that point. She had just poured herself a fifth glass of wine. Her better judgment is screaming for her to pass on the dancing, but the wine says go for it. I can smell her arousal as her vagina apparently moistens. When I think about her body pressed against mine, I get an erection.

"Okay...let me finish this glass of wine, Honey, and clear the dishes from the table, and I will meet you in the den."

I take her by the hand and say, "Gulp down that last swallow of wine, Mom, and leave the dishes for later."

She quickly swallows the last of her wine and lets me take her hand and assist her to her feet. When she stands, she is unsteady on her feet, the alcohol rushes to her brain, and she falls into my arms. We find ourselves pressed against each other, our arms wrapped around each other, and our lips only a fraction of an inch from touching.

"We should ..." she begins to say, but I lean forward and kiss her. For the briefest of moments, I think she will pull away, but then I feel her melt into my arms as her arms encircle my neck. I kiss her on the cheek, then the forehead, the nose, and finally plant a light kiss on her lips. At first, she doesn't respond, but then she slowly parts her lips enough to let me explore with my tongue. After a few seconds, she presses her tongue into my mouth, and our tongues wrestle. Our tongues battle and tease each other.

Our kiss is filled with more, much more than the previous kiss. It is filled with closeness, an intimacy we'd never felt before. It seems like we are locked together forever, but it's probably only a few moments before we break apart, panting. I gently stroke my Mom's hair as she runs her hand up and down my back. I feel her nipples get hard as they press against my chest. I run my hand up her back to find she is braless. I hadn't noticed before and wondered when did she remove her bra? My cock is gradually growing into its full hardened girth. I take a deep breath and deliberately push my hips forward until my hard cock is pressed into her thigh. This time she doesn't pull away, but she doesn't press into my hardness either.

I calmly move my hand under her shirt and caress her breast in my palm. She heaves a low sigh and grounds her pelvis hard against my cock. I think I'm going to climax in my pants right at that very moment. She reaches down and grasps my hard cock in her hand and strokes me through my pants. I nibble on her earlobe and hear her release a huge breath of air and then relax in my arms. My Mom passes out in my arms and goes limp.

I scoop her up into my arms and carry her to the master bedroom. I place her on the king-size bed. I stand watching her chest heave up and down as she lay there looking more beautiful than ever. My hands tremble as I remove her shirt. This is the first time I have ever seen my mother's naked breast. I feel guilty standing there starring at them. I gingerly slip her denim skirt off and finds she isn't wearing panties either. I realize my Mom was planning on going all the way with me tonight. I suddenly understand what a deer must feel like when a set of headlights lights it up. I couldn't have looked away from her stunning naked figure even if my life depended on it.

I cup a fleshy orb, lifting its mass. It is like a soft pillow, giving way wherever I press or squeeze. I run my fingertips across the warm flesh, circling and exploring the globe while moving closer and closer to the nipple before moving away and starting over again on the other nipple.

I want to grab them as if they were a loaf of bread and stuff them into my mouth. I want to play with my Mom's tits and suck on her nipples. I want to pull on them until I almost rip them off before letting them go. I look down at her pussy, which is sparsely covered with strawberry blond hair. I fight the urge to drive my tongue into her. I gently blow across her clit instead. Her clit shows its appreciation by poking its tiny head from the protective hood.

I back away from her bed, just far enough to get a better look at her pussy. It had changed since I blew my hot breath on it, and it reminded me of some of the exotic flowers I'd seen. Her outer lips are swollen to twice their natural size. Her inner lips are visible between the outer lips and a deep red glistening from the moisture that coats them. Her clit stands out, hard and erect, completely exposed, and the opening beneath it opens and closes like someone gasping for air. A thin trail of juices leaks from the base of her vagina. Her juices trickle down between the crack of her ass to pool on the covers beneath her. It is, without a doubt, one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen in my life. The heady aroma of her arousal is almost overwhelming.

I pause, almost holding my breath. I know, somewhere deep inside, that I won't be able to stop once I start this. My mother is passed out drunk. I want her to enjoy this as much as I. I want to make love to my Mom, but I'm enough of a gentleman not to take her this way. I do the most challenging thing I'd ever done in my life by pulling away from her and sit back, admiring her beauty. Maybe tomorrow, I think.

Every muscle in my body feels like it is made of Jell-O. I can see her taking long, deep breaths as my eyes rest on her breasts. The room is so quiet; the only sound is our breathing. I pull the covers over my Mom's gorgeous nude body. I finish by leaning over and pressing my lips to hers, briefly slipping my tongue into her unconscious mouth. I turn out the lamp by her bedside and retreats to my bedroom. I fall into a restless sleep, dreaming of what the night might have been.

I woke up to a warm, soft body snuggled in my side. At first, I thought I was dreaming until I opened my eyes and found Mom. I still had to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," Mom yawned. "Thanks for being such a gentleman and not taking advantage of a drunken old fool."

"I love you, Mom, and would never that advantage of you."

"Jimmy, I didn't pass out. I only pretended because I wanted you to have your way with me and get it out of your system. I also wanted to maintain a degree of deniability. You turned out to be the gentleman I knew you were. You only played with my breasts, but that was fine. You could have taken full advantage of me, and I am proud of you for not doing so."

Mom appeared nervous and anxious. I wondered if she was telling me this because she wanted to go through the seduction. I had to remember to follow the internet advice, take things slow, and hope she gets horny enough to ask me to make love to her. What I want to do is new territory for me. I'm not exactly an experienced mother-fucker, and it's not every day a mother chooses to let her son have his carnal way with her. We didn't say anything for a while. Mom occasionally looked up at me and blushed each time.

"I have never cheated on your Dad, Jimmy," Mom whispered as she timidly glanced up at me.

Yeah... sure... If you don't count eating Becky's pussy every day and letting her eat you out when you need it, then no, you haven't cheated, I thought to myself.

"I know, Mom, and I know I'm asking you to take a giant leap."

"This is awkward for me, Honey; you have to admit that." She laughed, and I had no choice but to laugh with her. I didn't want to appear as though I was only interested in fucking her like she was some sorority girl I met at a party.

"Yeah, I suppose so, Mom," I answered and hugged her to me.

Mom was beginning to sound like she had regrets about letting it go as far as it has. I took a deep breath and tried to salvage the situation.

"Mom, you have to know how much I want you. How much I've always wanted you. How much I love you."

"I know, honey. I shouldn't have let things get out of hand. I shouldn't have led you on the way I have over the past weeks. I just missed you so much and wanted you to come to see me more often. When you first started caressing my rear end and rubbing yourself against me, I should have stopped it then."

"You did stop it, Mom! You told me to keep my hands to myself and show respect for you."

"I know I did, but I soon missed your attention and started teasing and flirting with you. That was exciting in itself. I felt like a young girl again. I remember how powerful I felt when I first learned how to make a boy hard as a young girl exploring my sexuality. I felt pretty; I felt wanted, and I felt attractive.

"Why didn't you tell me you felt that way, Mom?"

"Well, I did in my own way. I started meeting you in the driveway and allowed you to press your hardness against me."

"You wanted to feel me against you?"

"Yes... and when you responded, I felt guilty and started meeting you in the garage, out of the site of nosey neighbors, hoping you would take it further. That's when I decided to kiss you on the lips."

"I remember that kiss, Mom. I felt it all the way down to my balls."

"I felt it too, honey. When you tried to slip your tongue into my mouth, I wanted more. I wanted your cock in me. I wanted it in my mouth, in my pussy; in just about anywhere you chose to put it."

"Really, Mom?"

"Yes, really!

"Why didn't you say something, Mom? I'm just a stupid young college kid exploring my sexuality. Hoping to learn how to seduce a woman. It would have been helpful if you had guided me; told me what to do, how to proceed."

"I know that would have been helpful for you, honey. However, I worried you would lose respect for me. I'm your Mother. I would want to die if you ever lost respect for me."

Her last words were spoken lamentingly, and I could see she was almost in tears. I thought maybe I should apologize for my behavior and go back to my dorm, but I had promised Dad I would stay for the weekend and take care of Mom.

"I love you, Mom, and I'll always respect you. You know that, but I'm not your little boy anymore. I'm a grown man. I have the sexual needs of a grown man. And I want you as a man wants a woman. I want to make love to you like a man," I said softly.

Mom smiled at me and then laid her head on my shoulder. I let her snuggle close and get comfortable. We lay in silence for a while, then Mom said, "Jimmy, I want you to know that I love your Dad very much and would never want to hurt him."

"I know that, Mom. I see you two together every day. I see you look at each other. I know you are both very much in love with each other, but I love you too and want to express my love to you the same way Dad does."

"I want that to, honey, but I am afraid to let myself go and give in to my desire for you. I'm so scared your Dad will find out. And I'm worried I won't be able to give you both what you need. I'm scared you may end up hating me if I go through with what I so dearly want to do."

I leaned over to kiss her, but she was a little hesitant at first. I felt a shiver pass through her, and then she relaxed and accepted my kiss. I put my hand on her breast and squeezed while we continued to kiss. She moaned in my mouth, and I knew her resolve was weakening. Our kiss deepened, her breathing became rasping, her nipples hardened, and my cock stiffened. Her breast felt so good in my hand.

I squeezed her breast and asked, "Is it okay if I suck and nibble on these wonderful boobs, Mom?" While I said that, I looked into her eyes, and I could see the desire building. She smiled and nodded her head. And so there they were the objects of my lust for so many years. They were now staring me in the face. I lowered my head and took one nipple into my mouth while I tweaked the other. They were just the right size to suck and torture with my teeth.

Mom giggled and said, "When you were an infant, it took me forever to wean you off my breasts. Now here I am giving them back to you," she whispered.

"Just try and take them away from me, now," I laughed. "Your breasts are delicious, and they're perfect."

Mom slapped my arm and closed her eyes as I bent my head down and again took a nipple back between my lips, teasing it gently with my tongue. The infant she had once breastfed now claimed her breasts with a renewed hunger; like a lover, I lusted after them. She arched her back, moaned, and pulled my face to her breast. If I had clamped down on a nipple with my teeth, I could have made her cum just like I did with Maggie when we engaged in nipple play. Apparently, sensitive nipples do run in our family. I found myself hoping I could give Mom a nipple orgasm just as I had Maggie.

I didn't get that chance because Mom took charge. She pushed me onto my back, saying, "Now it's my turn," as she kissed her way down my belly. She looked up at me and blushed. The look on her face was priceless.

"Oh, my God," Mom whispered under her breath softly. "Did I cause that monster to get this hard?"

I just nodded my head yes. And then she took me into her soft hand and asked, "Is it always this hard, honey?"

"Don't pretend you never noticed, Mom. It's almost always hard like that when I'm around you. I'm sure you noticed each time I pressed it to your belly."

That got a laugh out of her. "Oh, yeah. I've noticed. It was hard not to feel that monster against me."

Then smiling like a kid in a candy store, she did what I had dreamed of so often. Mom looked into my eyes and slowly bent forward. My Mother's beautiful face, heading for my throbbing mushroom. Holy shit. I reached forward and gently pushed her hair back so I could watch as she kissed the helmet of my shaft.

My penis was now long and swollen, thick and veined, my ball sac full. Mom licked it like it was a lollipop and gently pushed the foreskin off the head of my cock using her lips and tongue. I shivered and sucked in a deep breath. Mom's smile was classic little girl innocence. She looked up at me as if asking if she was doing it correctly.

"Yeah...yeah! Oh fuck yeah." I gasped as she licked around my pulsating cock. She bent over me, and with her hair sweeping over my bare thighs, she sucked and sucked. She clamped and stroked and manipulated me, squeezing gently on my balls, tickling the hair on my sack with her fingertips.

She looked up at me again and slowly sucked me in as far as she could. I held her hair back, cupping the back of her head, and gently urged her on. She held me with her left hand and pumped my cock casually while she sucked. I guess most boys probably wonder at one time or another if their Mom sucks cock. I no longer wondered, not only did my Mom give blowjobs, but she gave great blowjobs. Mom was clearly no stranger to sucking a cock. Almost immediately, I blew my load. Mom never paused but sucked relentlessly and swallowed my whole load. Another question answered.

We cuddle a while before I kissed my way to her vagina and dove between her bare thighs. She gasped the minute my tongue touched her vagina and slapped her thighs together, trapping my head. I spread Mom's thighs and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy, and resumed my tongue actions. I found her g-spot, and at the same time, I sucked her sensitive clit into my mouth. She squealed at the top of her lungs and began fiercely humping my face. Within seconds she sprayed her juices over my face.

JSipes
JSipes
1,092 Followers