The Hole in the Attic Pt. 03

Story Info
Maggie must console her Dad before her wedding.
12.7k words
4.73
32.7k
59
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

This story is a continuation of Part 2, and all characters participating in sexual acts are 18 years or older. If you haven't read parts 1 & 2, most of this will not make sense, so I recommend you go back and read them first.

Well, I completed my freshman year at Emory with a GPA high enough to ensure my scholarship another year. Maggie graduated from the University of Georgia and is months away from marrying the love of her life, Bubba. The North Carolina Panthers traded Bubba to the Miami Dolphins. Miami was able to get Bubba by giving the Panthers two first-round draft picks. Maggie and Bubba sold their condo in Athens, Georgia, and bought one in Miami, Florida. They forfeited the lease on the apartment in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I moved home for the summer. Mom and I had continued our playful antics or whatever you want to call it into the last semester of my freshman year. I took only morning classes during the second semester and met Mom several afternoons a week at home for a nice roll-in-the-sack. Mom loved the way I ate her pussy and told me so. I almost ask her if I was as good as Becky, her personal assistant (PA), but I never got the nerve. Dad never got home before six o'clock in the evening, and I was usually back on campus by then. Mom was still fucking Dad's brains out any time he wanted, so I felt no guilt for taking my share of her overactive libido. When I moved home for the summer, Mom's libido seemed to shift into overdrive, and she was giving Dad and me more sex than we could handle. She also continued to meet with her PA, Becky, often over the summer for sex.

Several months after settling in Miami, Maggie moved back to Marietta for two months to plan her wedding with Mom's help. Bubba stayed in Miami with the team but flew into Marietta occasionally to be with Maggie. I watched them together from the attic when the time was right. Maggie and I also found time to have sex many evenings leading up to her wedding. It wasn't as regular as it was previously, but still, it was a lot. She seemed to be hornier than our Mom. I still fucked Mom as often as I could, which was not as often as I wanted because Maggie was in the house. With Maggie back in our house, the danger of getting caught was great. I didn't wish for either, knowing I was fucking the other, and I am sure they felt the same.

When Bubba was visiting in Marietta, I once spoke with him about his new contract with Miami. He wouldn't give me many details other than it was much more lucrative than his contract with North Carolina. At Miami, he would be the first alternate back-up behind the starting quarterback. His annual salary increased substantially over the Panther salary. He had told me that his first year in the NFL, the panthers guaranteed him four hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars a year.

I asked him how it felt to have millions of dollars in the bank. I pictured him with a healthy bank account loaded with money. That's when he explained how an NFL contract worked. He didn't receive millions of dollars on the front end. He told me that much of the millions quoted by the sports media was what was referred to as dead money. It was there if he met specific parameters. His sports agent received a portion of the total contract value, and then millions of dollars went into insurance policies for him but were counted in the contract's total value. And if he were injured, one insurance policy paid his guaranteed salary. Millions of dollars went into an annuity to pay his retirement if an injury forces him to give up his career. He was substantially rewarded but nothing near what the media made out. Most players did well, but they needed financial advisors to help them realize their greatest economic potential. Bubba launched into a tirade about hiring tax advisors, investment advisors, and lawyers. I finally found a reason to end our discussion and never brought it up again. I still considered him rich but not as wealthy as I first thought.

Our house seemed to always be in total chaos that summer while plans came together for Maggie and Bubba's wedding. They didn't plan a huge wedding, but still, it had everything in turmoil. Bubba was busy with his team for much of the summer. Maggie chose not to hire a wedding planner, so Mom and she planned the wedding together.

Even though school was out for the summer, Mom found it necessary to meet Becky at her office several times a month. Out of curiosity, I decided to hack Mom's computer while she was in her office. It was as I suspected; Mom and Becky were still getting it on. I was reasonably sure Becky was bl-sexual and not a hardcore lesbian because she was dating many masculine guys who were rich and handsome. She always had a full calendar of dates.

The last time I hacked in on them, I got quite a shock. Both Mom and Beck were stark naked. Mom was seated in her high back swivel chair, and Becky straddled her lap. They were passionately kissing and rubbing their hard nippled breast against each other. Becky was rocking and moving in Mom's lap as though she was riding a man's cock. Both of them reached a powerful orgasm at the same time. Becky scrambled from Mom's lap and said, "Okay, my turn."

When Mom stood up, she was wearing an eight-inch strap-on cock. It was the kind that had an insertion that fit into the wearer's vagina so both could feel the effect of a cock simultaneously. I switched off before Mom straddled Becky's lap. I decided it was best to stop spying on them and let them enjoy whatever it was that kept bringing them together. I chose to believe that both were just two horny women who couldn't get enough sex, and it probably didn't matter if they were getting sex from a male or female.

***

I had two hot women in my house, yet some nights I lay by myself awake and fantasizing one or both was right there with me while I stroked myself to orgasm. Some times late at night, I would often slip next door to Maggie's room, only to find her too exhausted for sex or already asleep. However, I knew Dad was still getting his share of sex from Mom because every time I went to the kitchen for a late-night snack, I could hear Mom's sexy moans. A couple of times, I was listening to them as Mom had one of her signature orgasms. I knew it wasn't right, but I would jack off in the kitchen while Mom sang her orgasm song and then spray my spunk in the sink. I now find myself getting hard every time I watched Mom fill the coffee pot with water at the kitchen sink.

One afternoon while Maggie met with her wedding cake designer, I strolled into the kitchen and found Mom leaning over, putting a roast in the oven. She was wearing tight shorts and a tee shirt. I couldn't resist the powerful temptation. I moved behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and while cupping her breasts in my hands, I pressed my hard cock to her butt. Mom giggled and wiggled her ass against my cock. She was braless, and her breasts felt wonderfully firm. I nibbled on her earlobe and tweaked her hard nipples.

Mom whirled around to face me and planted one of the wettest, juiciest hot kisses ever on my surprised lips. I moaned into her mouth when she gripped my cock through my gym shorts and said, "I have missed this hard cock of yours for the better part of a month."

I felt her warm breath on my neck; it was so soft and pleasing. I put my thumbs in her waistband and said, "Let's get rid of these shorts, and I will bend you over the kitchen table and remedy that situation right now."

"Oh, I would absolutely love that, honey, but Maggie could walk in at any moment," Mom cautioned.

"So let's go to my room, Mom," I countered.

"We can't do that, Sweetheart. It would be even harder to explain if she caught us together in your bedroom."

"On the contrary, Mom, my room is perfect. We can hear Maggie when she returns, and she won't come into my room without knocking. Once she is settled in her room, you can quietly slip back downstairs."

Mom thought a minute, then agreed with a simple nod. We were in my bed and naked within minutes. Mom was on top, smearing her wet juices over my bare stomach. She kissed me once on the lips, and again her breath was so soft and delightful as it flowed over my chest. Mom broke the kiss and made her way down my body, kissing down to my navel. She paused to circled my belly button with her tongue and then made her way back up to my chest. She nibbled and sucked hard on my nipples. Maybe sensitive nipples did run in our family because that felt so good I thought I might have an orgasm with only nipple play.

"Mom, you may need to ease up on the nipple play. I am very close to losing my load, and I want this to last a lot longer."

"Go ahead, honey and cum but do it in my mouth," Mom purred. "I love the taste of your cum in my mouth."

"But I want this to last, Mom. I'm afraid if I cum right now, I won't be able to return to this degree of hardness."

Mom looked at me with exasperation and sighed, "Since when have I not been able to suck you back to hardness quickly?"

I smiled, nodded my approval, and Mom attack my cock with the tenacity of a young freshman coed. Within minutes I pumped four powerful bursts of my sperm into her mouth. She gulped it all down then open her mouth to show me it was gone. I flipped Mom over on her back and buried my face in her pussy. I went straight for her clit and sucked it between my lips, and started hammering it with my tongue. Mom entangled her fingers in my hair and pulled my face against her pussy. I slurped and nibbled as she giggled and squealed. She bathed my face with her sweet nectar. We were lying there gasping and panting, preparing for the next round, when I made a casual observation. I never expected Mom to respond.

"I love that look you have on your face after a good orgasm, Mom. I could gaze upon your face forever when you have that look; that look of total satisfaction."

"Is that why you like to spy on Becky and me when we are having our afternoon delight?"

"What!?"

I was shocked beyond words. How in the hell did she know I had seen her with Becky? I was beginning to panic.

"You think I have been spying on you, Mom?"

"Don't pretend you think I didn't know, Mr. Computer Genius."

"What the hell are you talking about, Mom?"

"Honey, the camera light on my computer comes on every time the camera is activated. The first time it happened, I was puzzled and a bit angry. But then I thought, who had the smarts and the desire to activate the camera to watch me. The answer was simple. None other than my loving son, who worked so hard to get into my pants," Mom said before planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Mom, are you saying you knew it was me all along, and you didn't mind me watching?"

"I didn't want you to know about Becky and me, but I found it exciting and arousing knowing that you were watching us. Each time you spied on us together like that, it became more arousing. The first time you opened my office door and caught us, I was terrified. I saw the door slowly open just a bit, and I could see in my mirror that it was you. My heart skipped a beat, and I wondered how I would explain it to you. But you just closed the door and left, never mentioning that day. Soon afterward, you started watching Becky and me together by hacking my computer."

"What does Becky think about me watching you two together?"

"She doesn't know, and I don't plan ever to tell her."

"Are you and Becky in love with each other?"

"Lord, no, Jimmy," Mom yelped! "Sweetheart, if you are asking me if I plan to leave your Dad for Becky someday, the answer is a big NO! We just fill a need we both seem to require occasionally."

"Can I ask you why you started using the big dildo? Isn't Dad's cock or my cock big enough for you, Mom?"

"Honey, that strap-on was for Becky's benefit. She can't seem to find a boyfriend who is endowed as well as you and your Dad. I certainly had no intentions of letting Becky experience the joy of your Dad's big cock, so the strap-on was the next best option."

"What about me, Mom? Would you consider letting Becky take a ride on my big cock?"

"Would you want to have sex with Becky? She is old enough to be your big sister. Would you not feel guilty being with someone your sister's age?"

"Age has nothing to do with it, Mom. My dick has been hard for Becky ever since the first day you introduced us."

"I didn't know that, honey. Let me think about it. Maybe if you are a good little boy, I might loan her to you as a present. What do you think about that?"

"Are you kidding? I'd love it, Mom," I answered pretty enthusiastically. Then added, "Of course, I don't expect Becky to be as exciting or enjoyable as it is with you, Mom."

Mom kissed me really, really passionately and squeezed my cock with her hand. I rolled on top of her, and I was getting ready to slam my cock into her wet pussy, when we heard Maggie coming up the steps. Maggie stopped briefly at my door. I was praying she didn't open my door. I heard her phone ring. She answered her phone and proceeded to her room. We lay very still, listening through the wall as she spoke with Bubba.

"Do you think I should take this opportunity to escape downstairs," Mom whispered as she squeezed and caressed my cock. The look in her eyes told me she didn't really want to go, and the expression on my face was her answer. Maggie turned her CD player on and continued her conversation with Bubba.

Mom relaxed and kissed me again, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I got the impression she found it exciting being with me while her daughter, my sister, was next door and could discover us at any moment. Mom was breathing hard and kissing me all over my face and neck. She moved down, stopping at my chest again, and began playing with my nipples as she had done previously, but she was more forceful and harder. Mom was not as playful this time. She was biting, not nibbling as before, but then changed to a soothing licking as if to compensate for the pain she had caused. The pain and pleasure of her actions caused tiny electrical surges to work their way from my nipples to my cock. It felt delicious.

Mom continued kissing down my body till her face was level with my cock again. She blew on it, soft, warm, caressing breaths, tickling the hair on my balls with the warm breeze of her breath. It really wasn't necessary for her to suck me again because I was as hard as ever. I just wanted to stick my cock in her warm pussy and fuck her like crazy while Maggie is busy on the phone with her soon-to-be husband, Bubba.

Looking up at me through a fringe of her blond hair, Mom smiled, opened her mouth wide, and sank her mouth onto my cock, enclosing it with her wet mouth, closing her soft lips around my shaft. I had no intentions of stopping what she had in mind. We both moaned at the intimate proceedings taking place between us. Mom sucked me deep into her mouth, then released me, never going too deep, but deep enough to feel really, really pleasant. I was rooted in her mouth, almost to the entrance of her throat. She flicked around the mushroom of my shaft with her tongue at times, driving me into raptures of delight with her oral skills. Every time she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, a shiver ran up and down my spine.

I didn't want to waste another load down her throat. I wanted to feel the clenching muscles of her vagina on my cock. It was somewhat of a struggle to pry her from my cock, but I managed to get her off and on her back. I didn't waste time licking her pussy. No, I moved between her legs and shoved my cock as far as I could. Mom grunted when my cock banged against her cervix. She locked her legs around my waist and pulled me deeper. On my downstrokes, she would pull up with her strong legs and make a loud slapping sound as our bodies slammed together. After the third slapping sound, I heard Maggie stop talking on the phone. I cautioned Mom not to move for a moment. We both held our breath. There was silence in my room and Maggie's for a long agonizing period. I heard Maggie whispered something on the phone, but I couldn't make out what it was.

When I heard Maggie resume her conversation with Bubba, I continued with long slow, steady strokes in and out of Mom's excited pussy. After several minutes of this slow fucking I felt the walls of her pussy start to flutter. She gasped, her legs stiffened, and she went rigid. Her vagina began milking my cock, and I had no alternative but to surrender to the orgasm roaring up my shaft from my throbbing balls. I was able to place my hand over Mom's mouth a second before she tried to emit a sound barrier-breaking shriek. Mom broke into a cold sweat and shivered and shook for a full minute. When she finally regained her senses, she dressed and quietly made her way back downstairs.

I opened my laptop and pulled up a random porn site. I found a young couple loudly fucking and turned the volume up to where I knew Maggie could hear it. When Maggie finished her phone call, she opened my bedroom door. I was naked with my cock in my hand, watching the action on my laptop. She quietly backed out of my room, closing the door behind her. Maggie never mentioned any suspicions she may have had, and Mom could have won an Academy Award for how she played her virtuous part during dinner.

***

Well, it's the lull before the storm. And it's hard to believe two months have come and gone so quickly. My home has been in chaos and turmoil as plans come together for the wedding. Tomorrow is Maggie and Bubba's wedding day. We still have the wedding ceremony, then the reception, and then the honeymoon. Too bad they can't honeymoon in Maggie's bedroom because I love watching and hearing Maggie's orgasms.

For the moment, everything is quiet at our house. With Maggie's wedding only a day away, Mom is at the country club meeting with the concierge. She is making sure everything is set for tonight's rehearsal dinner. Dad was watching a ballgame on TV, and I was in my room surfing the internet. I heard Maggie moving around in her room and talking on the phone. I assumed she was speaking with Bubba. Mom and Dad wouldn't let Bubba stay at our house this trip because they wanted to pretend Maggie is a traditional bride who would wait to have her first sex on her wedding night. Maggie was apparently checking in with Bubba, and I didn't pay any attention to their conversation. I continued to surf the net and lost interest in what was going on in my sister's room. I found a pretty good video about a young college boy who was banging his beautiful Mom. She looked a lot like my Mom. It was uncanny how much she favored Mom; same general build, blond hair, nice tits, and emerald green eyes.

I noticed things had gotten quiet in Maggie's room. I assumed she was taking a nap and concentrated on the sex taking place on my computer. I thought I heard a moan from Maggie's bedroom, but it could have come from my laptop. I decided to step next door and see what was going on with Maggie. If my timing is right, I just may be lucky enough to talk her into a bit of afternoon delight. However, before I could make my move, I heard someone knock on Maggie's bedroom door.

"Not right now, Jimmy. I'm not dressed," Maggie shouted at the door. That was usually her code for masturbating, and I don't want to be bothered for a while.

"It's me, sweetheart. I didn't mean to disturb you," Dad remarked. "I can come back later. I just wanted to talk."

"No, wait, Daddy. Don't go away. Wait right there and give me a minute to get decent," Maggie replied.

I heard drawers opening and closing. The closet door squeaked when Maggie opened it, and then the sound of clothes hangers being move along the clothes rack in the oversized walk-in closet. After a rustling of clothes, Maggie said, "Two more minutes, Daddy, and I will be decent.

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers