The Hole in the Attic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it out! Take it out, Jimmy," she screamed while wiggling away from me.

I waited there until I felt Maggie begin to push violently at me, and then I pulled all the way out to her butt. I hugged Maggie to me and rocked her back and forth. "I am so sorry, Maggie. I got carried away when you pushed into me. I thought you were enjoying it, and I overreacted. I promise not to do that again."

"You damn right you're not going to do it again. I am not letting you put that monster back in my butt. You screwed up, buddy. I trusted you not to hurt me like that, and what did you do?

"I said I was sorry, Maggie, just give me another chance," I begged.

"No! There is no way I will be able to relax now. I will be tense waiting for your next fuck up. No, Jimmy, it's not worth it to me."

"Please, sis, let's try it one more time. You said it was feeling good until I shoved it in too fast. Didn't you?"

Maggie shook her head yes and wiped tears from her eyes.

"Okay, I will lay on my back and let you ease down onto my cock at your own pace. You will control how fast or how far my cock will enter your sweet little booty. What do you say? Please?"

"You are going to lay on your back and let me take control?"

I nodded my head yes. With that, Maggie rolled me onto my back, straddling me so she was on top. She spread her legs and pressed them around me just above my hips. My cock was near the entrance to her anal opening but not aligned as it should be. I signaled I was ready. Maggie took a deep breath, dropped a hand, pressed it between us, and got my cock into the exact position she wanted.

Maggie seemed to know what to do and what she wanted. She grunted softly as she forced the head of my cock past her anal opening and waited for the sphincter muscle to relax around the swollen rim and accept my thick intrusion. My cock was well lubed as Maggie started her downward push. My cock began to throb and jerk of its own accord. I couldn't control my twitching member and was afraid she would give up and roll off me. Maggie let out a low groan as my cock went inside her starfish slowly, just a tiny way.

Then the tension in my sister's face faded as my engorged shaft slid easily up her ass. She stopped a moment, took a deep breath, and continued her descent until my balls pressed against the cheeks of her ass. Maggie's beautiful firm ass was made to be fucked like this, and I could see the pleasure my throbbing cock was giving her. Looking into my eyes, Maggie said, "Jimmy, kiss me and let your cock slide into me, all the way, don't stop for anything. No matter how much I protest, keep going."

As she did this, she kissed me and lifted her hips off my belly, forcing my cock to continue its journey into her tight tunnel. It felt marvelous to me, and I kept waiting for Maggie to tell me how it felt to her. When she did, my instincts, at last, took over, and I rolled her over on her back as I vigorously kissed Maggie. I pushed my throbbing cock deep into her, not stopping or pausing until I felt my balls pressing against her ass

"Ohhh -fuck!!" Maggie moaned in ecstasy when I slowly slid my cock back along the clinging walls of her rectum, and her anus was dragged outward by my retreating shaft.

I stopped when my plum-shaped head was lodged just inside her entrance and then just as slowly eased my cock back into her ass again, burying my entire length in my sister's asshole.

"It feels so good, Jimmy!" Maggie groaned as she lifted her head forward onto my chest. She took one of my nipples into her mouth and lightly added pressure with her teeth. And her bowels were squeezing and sucking my cock as her insides adjusted to my invasion. I finally understood why women like their nipples sucked. It felt like my nipples, and my cock are connected to the same electrical circuit, and sparks were flying between them.

I slid my hand under her thighs so I could lift her knees higher and spread her buttocks even wider. I felt her anal walls alternately grip and release my cock. I hadn't slammed into her this time, just been firm, and she had told me not to stop for anything. There was nothing to bang against but her firm butt cheeks. There was no cervix, nothing to alert me I had hit bottom. I was savoring the power my dick was giving me over my sister. She was shivering and shaking with each stroke. Her skin felt cold and clammy, and her breathing was raspy.

We got into a nice gentle rhythm, reasonably fast but not too hard. I loved the feel of Maggie's ass clenching on me as I withdrew and then expanded as I pushed back into her. Maggie responded to my actions by kissing and nibbling on my earlobe, blowing into my ear canal, and shoving her tongue into my ear. I liked laying on top of her while I fucked her ass because I could kiss her without twisting into an awkward position. I had only done anal doggy style before now, and kissing was uncomfortable in that position because of the angle. Maggie continued to kiss me, and at the same time, she was digging her nails into my back, scratching me, scaring me, leaving marks I didn't want Mom to see.

I was young and full of teenage hormones, but I knew I couldn't last long with the way Maggie was responding. This wasn't my first time trying anal, but the thought of it being my sister was pushing me rapidly toward my looming orgasm. I upped my pace and pushed harder into Maggie. She sensed my growing excitement and responded, arching her back and pushing her butt into me, swiveling her hips, grinding into me was awkward for her being underneath me. Yes, doggy style would be less awkward, but I liked being able to kiss Maggie during anal. I think she liked it too.

I began a slow humping that drove my cock in and out of Maggie's receptive asshole almost full-length each time. I was finally delivering the exciting sensations I had promised, and she so desperately craved. I didn't think she could have an orgasm with anal sex unless I played with her clit. But she had told me not to touch her pussy because it was sore. I never realized that I was stimulating her clit each time my pelvic mound came in contact with her mound. She was starting to make the same sound she always did when her orgasm was imminent.

We hadn't discussed whether I was to cum in her rectum. As I was just about to cum myself and I started to pull out of her when Maggie clenched her legs around me, pulling me in, not letting me out, trapping me in the warm confines of her hot, young ass. Her anal grip was every bit as strong on my cock as her vaginal muscles.

"Don't pull out, cum inside me. I want you to cum in me, Jimmy, please cum in me," she begged me. Imploring me with her eyes.

Making no sound apart from a small whimper of love, I came, shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep into her bowels, filling her, coating her insides. I felt my cum flood and fill my sister.

I collapsed on top of her, totally spent. I felt my cock soften, and the clenching of her anal muscles cause it to slip from her as she hugged me. Maggie then began to cry, tears running in floods down her flushed cheeks. I wonder what I had done to cause the tears.

"Oh shit, Maggie," I said, "Don't cry."

I was collecting my thought, preparing to apologize, until she said, "Jimmy, that was beautiful. I've never felt anything like that before. I'm happy, not sad. I'm crying happy tears, not sad tears."

"That was amazing, Maggie. You're amazing."

"Guys always say that after a good roll in the hay. Now hold me."

She rolled onto her side and laying an arm over her, I said, "Sis, you've always been amazing."

She didn't say anything. She planted a tender kiss on my lips and closed her eyes. My big sister and I lay next to each other exhausted on her bed. We were both lost in thought and reflecting on what had happened; What we had just done. No regrets on my part now, and I knew Maggie had none. That was obvious from the way she was purring in my ear and holding onto me.

I wondered if she would feel the same tomorrow when we face each other at her wedding ceremony. Being Bubba's best man puts me beside him and gazing into the same beautiful eyes of his soon-to-be wife. Would my big sister show signs of embarrassment or regret? I didn't know, and at the time, didn't care.

TO BE CONTINUED......... MAYBE!