The Hole in the Attic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like I thought Maggie had probably been nude and was well on her way to an orgasm compliment of her fingers or maybe her favorite sex toy. I waited until she admitted Dad to her room and then dashed for the attic in my boxer shorts. I didn't take time to slip on my gym shorts. I wanted to see how Maggie looked after being interrupted just before her orgasm. I got to the hole in the attic just as Dad sat down on the edge of Maggie's bed. I had to hand it to Maggie; she looked pretty relaxed after almost being caught by Dad playing with herself.

I don't understand why it took Maggie so long to let Dad into her room because she looked like she was wearing only a thin bathrobe. Maybe she was putting away her sex toys and making the space more presentable before admitting Dad. Dad was wearing a tee-shirt, gym shorts, and sneakers. Maggie sat next to Dad and pulled her robe tight around her. I saw her glance at the hole in her ceiling and wondered if she thought I might be watching from the attic. I could see her nipples harden and poke against her thin robe. It was then I recalled our conversation about Dad possibly spying on her when she was in high school. I also remember Maggie saying she liked the thought of Dad seeing her naked. That may be the reason for her hard nipples right now. She glanced up at the hole again and blushed. I assume there may be more of a show here than I initially thought, so I laid down on an air mattress and got comfortable. I placed a roll of paper towels at my side.

"What did you want to talk about, Daddy?" Maggie smiled.

"I wanted to talk about your big day tomorrow."

"What about it? Do you have questions or maybe advice?"

"You are so beautiful, Maggie, and you will make such a beautiful bride, just like your mother did," Dad commented.

"Thank you, Daddy. That is very sweet of you to say, but why the worried look on your face? My wedding is supposed to be a happy day."

"Well, it's not every day my little girl gets married and moves in with another man. I was thinking about it, and it was making me sad," Dad answered.

"Sad! You're not supposed to feel sad, Daddy. My wedding day is supposed to be filled with laughter and Joy. You know the saying; you're not losing a daughter but gaining a son-in-law."

"But I am losing a daughter, honey. You are moving down to Miami, and I will probably see you only at Thanksgiving and Christmas."

"Come on, Daddy. When I was away at college, you only saw me on Holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas."

"I also got to see you all summer when school was out. And I'm ashamed to admit it, but I am also jealous because I won't be the most important man in your life anymore."

Dad sounded like he was almost on the verge of tears. Maggie moved closer to him and put her arms around him. She rocked him back and forth as she said, "Daddy, you will always be important to me. And I will always be your little girl."

Dad buried his face into Maggie's bosom and began to weep softly. Maggie cradled his head and stroked her fingers through his hair. I could see one of Maggie's hard nipples pressing into Dad's cheek and wondered if he could feel it until I noticed his erection. I thought if it were me and her nipple was that close, I would want to turn my head slightly and bite down on that hard little joy-toy.

"Daddy, I love you so much and will miss you every day I am away from here. I promise you will always be in my heart and on my mind."

Dad didn't break their embrace but move a bit as if trying to get more comfortable. It looked like he lost his balance and placed his hand on Maggie's bare thigh to recover. Once recovered, he didn't remove his hand, nor did she ask him to remove it.

Maggie looked up at the hole in her ceiling again and said, "Daddy, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Maggie, you can ask me anything you want, Sweetheart."

"I have some things I have been wondering about."

"Like what, sweetheart?"

Maggie looked up at the ceiling again and said, "Do you see that hole in my ceiling?"

Dad sat up straight and looked up at the hole and said, "That's where that ugly light fixture used to hang. On your eighteenth birthday, your birthday wish was for me to take it down. And I did."

"I'd like to ask you something about that hole, and I want you to promise me that you will answer me truthfully."

Dad blushed and said," I always answer you truthfully, honey."

"Why did you never patch that hole?"

Dad stuttered and stammered and turned beet red. He nervously glanced up at the hole and then back at Maggie. She never broke eye contact with Dad waiting for his answer. I wanted to hear his answer also.

"I just never found the time with the demands my shop made on me and the different chores your mother had for me," Dad stammered.

I could see Dad was fidgeting, and so could Maggie. It was pretty evident that Dad wanted to avoid telling Maggie the real reason. He tried changing the subject, but Maggie wouldn't hear of it.

"Remember, Daddy. You promised to tell me the truth. So just think about it for a minute and tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing the truth."

Dad swallowed hard and said, "Please, Maggie let's just drop the whole matter and talk about your wedding day."

"Did you ever watch me from up there, Daddy? Did you want to see me naked?"

"Please don't make me answer that, Maggie. I don't want you to hate me. I don't want you to lose respect for me," Dad pleaded.

"I would never hate you, Daddy. And I will always respect you. You probably don't know this, but I wanted you to see me naked back when I was in high school. I wanted you to see I had become a woman."

"You did?"

Dad looked baffled. He cleared his throat and said, "I never knew that, honey. I knew that boys wanted to see their mother naked and wanted their mother to see them naked, but I never thought girls felt that way."

Maggie stood and opened her robe, exposing her nakedness under it. Dad gasped as his eyes studied her for a moment. He remained seated on the bed but trailed his fingers over her flat stomach.

"You look just like your mom, you know."

"I do?"

"Oh yes." Dad leaned forward and cautiously traced his hand up her leg from knee to upper thigh, stopping just short of her vagina. "The same long legs that I loved to have wrapped around me when I was buried deep inside her."

"Oh, Daddy," she murmured, sensing his change of attitude, his sudden openness.

Maggie was blushing and stepped closer to Dad. He trailed his fingertips from hip bone to hip bone. "The same wide hips designed to cradle a man between her soft thighs."

Dad appeared to be in a trance. Maggie giggled as Dad trailed his fingers down her tummy to her blonde tuft just above her vagina and brushed his fingers over the curls. "The same silky blonde curls."

Dad continued from her blond landing strip and stroked her smoothly shaved labia lips, and said, "The same pleasingly smooth vaginal lips." he paused for a moment. "Did you know your mom shaves like this?"

Dad placed his hand on Maggie's inner thigh again and slid his hand up her smooth, soft thigh until his fingers brushed her smooth pussy again. 'Your Mom was right. I do love a smoothly shaved vagina. There is nothing sexier or more inviting than a women's shaved pussy."

Maggie giggled. "Really?"

Dad patted the bed and motioned for Maggie to lie down. She let her robe slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She scrambled onto the bed, and Dad pushed her onto her back, leaned over, and kissed her cunt. She gasped, and her nostrils flared. She spread her legs and completely submitted to Dad's overtures.

"Maggie, honey, I am going to do something I've always wanted to do but never had the nerve to mention. I have dreamed of making you cum on my face with just my mouth and my tongue," Dad said. "I'm going to suck, lick and bite your soft vaginal folds like I've done for your mother so many times. It will feel so good; you'll rub your sweet womanhood on my face and beg for more."

I couldn't believe Dad's frankness with my big sister. I would've never guessed that Dad would pursue sexual liberties with my sister, Maggie, in a million years. He made no pretense of not being enthralled with her sexy lithe body. It excited her and made my cock jump to attention. I rolled over on my side and released my cock, which was about to rip through my boxer shorts. I hadn't taken the time to put anything else on once I heard Dad enter Maggie's room. I didn't know if anything would happen between them, but I knew my sister was in a high state of arousal, and anything could happen. I didn't want to miss it.

"Oh, Daddeeeeeeeeee," she squealed, her hips rocking.

Dad leaned between her legs, nipping and tugging at her shaved lips. Her fingers instinctively wove through his hair and gripped his head. She rode his face the moment he buried his nose into her, inhaling her sweet sex. Her juices flowed, coating his tongue. Dad sucked on her clit and teased it with his tongue until she arched her back and her pussy exploded on his face.

Dad moved up her body and kissed her, letting her taste herself. She sucked and licked his face and lips clean. Her tongue stroked in and out of his mouth. As they kissed, Dad stroked his fingertips up and down her inner leg, each time going higher. He traced little circles on her inner thigh and moved down again. I heard Maggie's breathy whimper as he continued to tease her pussy then move away.

Maggie pulled Dad's hand from her pussy and pressed it to her tit. Her hard nipple was in the center of his palm. I saw his fingers give a little squeeze. Maggie squirmed and rubbed her tit in his hand until he began teasing her nipple with his fingers.

"Daddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OH fuck fuck fuck!"

"Yes, baby," he said, alternately tweaking her nipples, "feel it, enjoy it and let yourself go with it."

"I do feel it, Daddy. And I am enjoying it, but are you going to tease me forever?"

Maggie's hand trailed down the center of his belly until it disappeared in his gym shorts and found his throbbing cock tenting the fabric. She rubbed it against her hot pussy through the material of his gym shorts. Her folds are spread and ready for his entrance.

"Sorry, honey, I didn't know I was teasing you. I thought you would be satisfied with affectionate cuddling. You felt so good in my arms I may have gotten carried away."

"What?! Are you saying you only intend to stroke and tease my poor aroused body?" Maggie shrieked! "Are you going to make me ask for what I want?"

"You can't mean you want to go further. Do you want to have real sex? I am your Daddy. You're my daughter. It wouldn't be right, sweetheart." Dad continued to knead her firm tits.

"Daddy, oral sex IS real sex. I don't care if President Clinton called it non-sex or not. I want the whole enchilada. I want YOUR enchilada buried deep in MY taco!

Maggie looked at Dad for a moment, removed her hand from his gym shorts, jammed her crotch against his cock, her tits into his chest, and kissed him like he was the man she was marrying. Things quickly turned more passionate and messy and hot, and she rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy on Dad's cock. He pulled Maggie's ass into him and pressed into her. Thin gym shorts are the only thing separating his cock from her pussy. She pulled his tee-shirt over his head and rubbed her tits on his chest, whimpering and tongue fucking his mouth. Dad quickly shimmed out of his gym shorts.

Maggie was nearly out of control as she continued to tongue fuck Dad's mouth. She bucked and humped her hips until Dad got the message and rolled onto his back. Suddenly she was on top, straddling his waist. Dad positioned Maggie, so her wet silt was where it needed to be to accept his rigid cock. She rode his shaft while he pressed his thumb on her swollen hard clit. She kissed and rocked faster, gasping into his mouth. He took a bare tit in his other hands and kneaded and pinched her nipple. She began wildly riding his cock, and he pinched and pulled and twisted her nipple.

"Daddy, I'm cumming," she wailed, and I could see the pulsing of her labia against his cock when she went over the edge. She collapsed against his chest. His hard cock was still in between her pussy lips, and she had to know he hadn't cum yet.

"Cum for me, Daddy," Maggie whispered against his ear. "Cum for your little girl. Pinch my titties! I love that. I love your hands on me. Stick your finger in my ass. I don't care what you do to me, but I need to feel your cum shoot into me."

Dad had difficulty catching his breath but bucked his hips, indicating he wanted Maggie to continue fucking him. Maggie understood what he wanted, arched her back, pushing her tits into Dad's face.

"Suck them!" she shouted, and he raised his head and took her hard nipple in his mouth and bit and pulled and sucked. "Oh god yeah, Daddy, do it hard. I love that!"

Dad pressed her tits together while she rode his cock and pinched her nipples together. She moaned and asked for more. He tweaked and pulled, and she went wild on his cock. Her nails dug into his shoulders.

"More Daddy more! Make your little girl cum again!"

Her words sent me over the edge, and my cock pulsed and unloaded in my boxer shorts. The cotton couldn't absorb it all, and my shorts were plastered to my cock. It had the same effect on Dad.

"Oh, my God, Maggie. I'm cumming! Get off quick, or I will cum in you!"

"I want you to come in me, Daddy. I've wanted to feel your cum in me for as long as I can remember."

Dad went rigid, his face beet red, his breath irregular and rasping. Maggie fell forward onto Dad's chest, buried her face in his neck, and bit and sucked; Putting her mark on him.

I laid on my back, savoring what I had just seen. I planned to sneak back down to my room as soon as I recovered from the amazingly incestuous father-daughter performance. I had just regained enough strength to leave when I heard.

"Please, Daddy, one more time. I need you to fuck me one more time before you go. We may never get this opportunity again," Maggie pleaded.

Since Dad had just cum, I knew it would be a while until he was ready again, but he was doing an excellent job of staying semi-hard for her. His spent cock rested on his belly. She slid up and down the length of his pole, tits bouncing, head back, and long blonde hair flying around her. Maggie rubbed her wet cameltoe along Dad's cock, spreading her natural lubricant, trying to bring his cock back to life again. I would never have thought my sister would ride my Dad's cock to another fantastic orgasm. But not five minutes later, He rolled her on her back, kneed her legs wider, and drove into her with a desperate need to be deep inside her body. She shouted and pushed up into him, taking him deeper.

"Daddy, your cock is so hot inside me. It feels so right that we are joined together like this as close as we could ever be. As close as I have always dreamed, we could be."

"And your young pussy is clenching on my cock just the way your mom's pussy always does when we are fucking like this."

"Really, Daddy?"

"Oh god, Maggie, it has never felt this good. Not even with your Mom. You are special. This is so special."

"I need you, Daddy. I need you to feel you fill me with your seed."

"I'm going to fill you up, honey," He hissed.

Dad gathered her against him, realizing there was no turning back. She needed him as much as he needed her. Dad was on auto-pilot; he was driven. He pounded into Maggie's tight cunt, and, in return, her cunt milked his cock of every drop of his ejaculate. I could feel my balls tighten as I neared my own explosion. And my cock throbbed and pulsed and pumped my hot seed into a paper towel this time.

I was so exhilarated I almost cried out loud. I knew I had to get control of myself before I screwed up and made my presence known. I knew I had to stop watching, but I just couldn't because I needed a little more time to watch Maggie's luscious body on Dad. Flashes of how good my cock always felt buried in her floated through my mind.

"Oh fuck Maggie, here it comes! I'm going to cum again. Are you close, honey? Do I need to hold off a while, baby?

"Yes, Daddy! Please don't cum yet, Daddy, give me another few seconds of hard fucking. Chew on my nipples and keep pounding me with all you have, Daddy."

"Eeeeeee... oh fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming, Daddy," Maggie squealed. And at that exact moment, Dad went rigid and released his spunk. I watched it flow out of Maggie as he added a few more strokes before collapsing. I wondered if Dad was as exhausted as I was. I was utterly wiped out from just watching. I rolled to my back and shut my eyes. I don't know if I dozed off or not. I had lost track of time.

I heard Dad grunt and Maggie giggle. I peered through the hole, and Maggie was again straddling Dad's waist and rubbing her wet pussy along his stiffening cock. He was only semi-erect but well on his way to another full boner. I was proud of Dad's stamina but was not surprised considering who was supplying his motivation. Dad weighed her breasts in each hand and teased her hard nipples with his tongue.

Maggie purred like a kitten and arched her back as she squirmed on his semi-hard member. She dry-humped Dad to her next orgasm while he sucked on her sensitive hard nipples. Dad was as close to her as he could get without sinking his cock back into her sweet body. I savored his closeness wishing it was me down there. Hard or not, I loved the way Maggie's pussy felt rubbing on my cock.

I closed my eyes and imagined Maggie was lying with me in the attic. I felt air swirling around my cock and balls and pretended it was her gentle breath. The mere thought added to my arousal as my thick cock throbbed heavily on my stomach. I was reluctant to touch myself for fear of another ejaculation but sank further into my fantasy. My hips rocked as though I was in Maggie, but I resisted touching my cock.

When I returned my attention to what was going on below, I observed Maggie hovering over Dad's cock, her hair caressed his thighs, and he growled the moment her hot wet mouth enveloped the head of his cock.

"Oh god," Dad groaned when her tongue flicked across his plum-shaped cockhead, gathering the combined juices from their recent encounter. "Yes, baby... Your mouth... So hot... So wet... I love that so much. You are making me so hard."

I watched in fascination as her teeth and tongue lightly scraped the head of Dad's throbbing member. Dad's hands dropped to each side of his hips on the bed so he could push up, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. I could imagine Maggie's hot breath on Dad's balls, her wet tongue, steamy mouth sucking, and teasing him with her tongue. It always felt so good to me and was driving me crazy just watching.

"Oh my god, yeah," Dad hissed through clenched teeth.

Maggie sucked and toyed with Dad's cock in her juicy mouth. Then licked up the underside of his cock to the tip. Her tongue probed the tiny pee hole, taking in pre-cum. Dad pushed up, and she allowed his cock to slide in her mouth. He began fucking her mouth slowly.

I closed my eyes, clenched my ass as I imagined Maggie deep-throating my cock. In my mind, I could actually feel her sucking and grazing with her teeth. Her nose was buried in the curly pubic hair that surrounded Dad's cock. Maggie was breathing faster, and I heard her humming, causing vibrations in her throat. I could actually feel those vibrations on my own cock. Dad pushed up quickly and hard as her mouth took his cock deep. He squeezed his eyes shut and went rigid, pumping his entire load into her mouth. That's all it took for me. I imagined it reverberating down my cock and into my balls, and I went over the edge again. I was prepared this time and empty my spunk into a paper towel.