The Hole in the Attic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes in time to see Maggie, naked on all fours straddling Dad's body. His spent cock lay on his belly, still jerking as she crawled up his body, trailing her hard nipples along his chest.

"Oh baby, what the hell did you do," He moaned.

Maggie lowered her body onto his, and he automatically put his arms around her. Her delicate freckled skin and soft body pressed into his hard body. Her firm hard nippled breasts pushed into his chest. Her head on his shoulder and soft breathing on his neck inflamed his cock again, and it grew hard between their bodies. My Dad would have to be superman to get another erection. I thought to myself. I just knew there was no way he could rise to the occasion. I was wrong.

Maggie used her feminine magic while rhythmically rocking her mound into Dad's cock, bringing it back to life once again. My balls ached, knowing how close her sweet pussy was to Dad's cock. Oh, how my cock would love being deep in my sister's mystifying hole right now. Her chest heaved, driving her nipples into Dad's chest. He squeezed her firm ass. She raised onto her knees again and brushed a pink nipple on his lips. He parted his lips just a bit, and she expertly dropped that nipple into his mouth and lowered her soft breasts against his face.

While Dad sucked on Maggie's nipple like it was a lifeline, she straddled him with her knees near his hips and began sliding her gaping cameltoe along the span of Dad's cock. He had probably not gotten that hard that fast since he was a young teenager. Her cunt was juicy and slowly slid the length of his cock. I knew the head wanted to push up into her, but she kept up her teasing ride.

Dad reached up and took her voluptuous tits in his hands. He kneaded and squeezed while he brushed both nipples across his lips. Maggie's breathing became more rapid, and she was bearing down more, letting the head of his cock just barely enter her hot pussy before easing away and letting it drop against his belly. It had to be driving him crazy. I know it was killing me to see it get so close to entering. She was teasing him to the point of no control. He was definitely past the point of thinking they should not do this for now. I believe if mother had walked into the room, he still wouldn't have been able to tear himself away from Maggie's pussy.

Maggie finally reached between them and position Dad's cock at her entrance again. Dad bit her nipples and tugged them longer and harder. Maggie whimpered and dropped down, taking his cock inside her this time. I wanted to scream for Dad to rock up and drive his cock more deeply, but luckily I had enough control not to do that.

Maggie started to rock her hips. She dropped her head and teasingly whispered in his ear. "Daddy, I need you to fuck me! Please don't make me do all the work! Show me how much you want me!"

All rational thought apparently flew out of Dad's head as he rolled her over onto her back and pushed his cock into her tight cunt. As the sounds of their sex rang in my ears, I'm not sure who was louder; Maggie's rasping breaths or Dad's grunts as he drove into her. I think her position allowed his cock to rub her clit each stroke because she was panting and climbing higher each time he slammed into her.

I was so envious. I wanted to feel my sister's sweet cunt clamping on my cock right now. I wanted her hot juices on my cock, running down over my balls. I always loved how she would cum with a long low mewing and a rhythmic vaginal grip on my cock. It was next to impossible not to cum prematurely when that happened.

My big sister's emerald green eyes filled with lust as she matched Dad's strokes. Maggie was no longer just Daddy's little girl or his daughter, but a woman like our Mom, Betty. I could see the similar sexuality, the demanding release Maggie exhibited. It was compelling in Mom and just as persuasive in Maggie.

"I'm cumming, Daddy. Oh god, Daddy, I'm cumming," Maggie shrieked.

Dad grunted, released his seed once again into Maggie's spasming slit. He rolled to his side and lay there like a panting dog. He was sweating profusely, and I think he was having difficulty getting his breath. I was afraid to touch my cock for fear I would erupt with another orgasm. A moment later, Dad was out of bed and gathering his clothes.

"Wait... don't go, Daddy! Please don't leave just yet," Maggie pleaded.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I am beaten. I can barely gather the energy to move, baby. I am so exhausted," Dad whimpered.

"Just lay here a moment and hold me, Daddy," Maggie begged.

Dad relented and collapsed back onto the bed. Maggie wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Oh, Daddy," She whimpered. Then cuddled in his arms and smiled.

Dad closed his eyes and appeared to drift away in slumber. I began to clean myself with another paper towel. I was reasonably sure that was all the sex Dad could handle for one afternoon. I know I couldn't possibly handle just watching. Maggie had been an absolute dynamo all afternoon. She was out doing the Energizer Bunny.

However, I was wrong. I heard Dad grunt again and checked below. Maggie had rolled Dad onto his back and was grinding down on him again, smearing his limp cock with her juices. I didn't know from where all her horniness was coming. One would think she hadn't had sex for months. My poor Dad's hands were caressing her bouncing tits, and he groaned, low and deep.

"I don't think I have another orgasm in me, honey," Dad whimpered.

His words seemed to challenge her. I could see Maggie diligently rubbing her clit against his pubic mound while her pussy engulfed his almost lifeless shaft. I don't know how Maggie managed to get Dad's limp noodle back inside her. It appeared Dad was empty, but her cunt was clenching tightly, trying to milk the non-existent cum out of his balls. He grunted loud, and his cock twitched as his exhausted cock wanted to give her what she demanded. I couldn't watch Dad struggle any longer. I sneaked back to my bedroom. Fifteen minutes later, I heard Dad stumbling toward the stairs. I gave him five minutes and followed him down. He was in the kitchen clinging to the counter, guzzling a cold beer.

"What's wrong, Dad? You look like you've been in a bar fight."

Dad grimaced and said, "Believe me, Jimmy, I feel like I have been in a bar fight when in reality I've only strained my back. I'll be okay in time for the wedding."

"Don't forget the rehearsal dinner tonight at the country club," I reminded.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot about that," Dad groaned as he let go of the kitchen counter, slid to the floor, and sat there with a dazed expression on his face.

I chuckled to myself, snatched a beer from the fridge, and returned to my room.

Mom came home shortly thereafter and found Dad exhaustedly sleeping on the den couch. If she only knew why he was so conked out, she probably wouldn't have been in such a playful mood. I quietly watched from the kitchen as Mom admonished him for lying around.

"Okay, Charlie, you've lazed around all afternoon while I put the finishing touches on the rehearsal dinner," Mom scolded. "What's it going to take to get you off that couch and ready for Maggie and Bubba's big evening. Do you think and nice blowjob will get you moving?"

Dad laid there with a bewildered expression, not knowing how to explain how his afternoon had gone. Mom must have taken his silence as an invitation to go through with the blowjob. She quickly surveyed their surroundings and unzipped his pants. Dad said nothing while I thought to myself, she will never get that limp noodle hard, not after what he had been through for most of the afternoon. I was wrong. Mom lived up to her reputation and sucked him to a full erection in minutes. I don't know whether she could get any liquid reward for her efforts because I hurried to my room to squeeze out my own reward.

As usual, on Friday nights, cars of evening diners filled the country club parking lot. Dad took advantage of the valet parking. The main dining room was always crowded on weekends with club members and their guests because the country club had a renowned chef. Our rehearsal dinner was set up in a private dining room off the main dining room. Our group was small compared to the other diners.

Bubba and his parents, along with his two sisters, were seated in our private area and were sipping cocktails. The pastor and his wife were chatting with Bubba's parents. The four bride's maids and four groomsmen huddled at the far end of the table. Maggie's friend from high school, Gina, is the maid of honor, and since I am the best man, I took a seat next to her. If you don't recall, Gina is the girl who first bared her tits for me. It was an accident, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Bubba left his parents with my parents, and he and his two sisters joined Maggie and me at the end of the table. Becky, Mom's PA, showed up without an escort and was seated next to Mom. I seemed to be the only one to find that strange. Mom saw me looking and winked. She gave Becky a big hug and then stuck her tongue out at me.

There were many toasts and lots of best wishes for the future husband and wife. The dinner was delicious, and the dessert was to die for, as the saying goes. While coffee was being served with the dessert, Mom took Becky on a country club tour. They were gone about forty-five minutes. When they returned, both had freshened their makeup and arranged their hair. Becky was glowing, but Mom looked flushed and a bit edgy. I think I know why she was flushed, but I don't know where they could've found enough privacy to do what I suspicioned. Mom surprised me by giving me the thumbs up. I hoped she was telling me it was all set for Becky and me to get together.

Everyone left the rehearsal dinner a bit tipsy but sober enough to make it home safely. Mom and Dad went straight to bed. Maggie went to her room and got on the phone with Bubba. I went to my room and got comfortable with my laptop open to my favorite porn site. Thirty minutes later, I heard Maggie hang up with Bubba. I could hear her changing clothes and then silence. I waited for about ten minutes and then decided to visit her, just in case she had wedding day jitters.

I eased Maggie's bedroom door open and found her thumbing through another bridal magazine. The wedding is tomorrow, so I didn't understand why she was still perusing bridal magazines. I started to ask, but she put the magazine aside and smiled at me. She was wearing a nightgown that pretty much showed off her assets. I had seen her in that nightgown before when I first began to spy on her from the attic. I loved watching her rub her clit and fingerfuck herself. I loved watching my big sister fondling her breasts and gently tweak her erect nipples through her nightgown.

"Can I come in, Maggie? I want to talk to you about tomorrow," I smiled.

"Tomorrow? Is something special taking place tomorrow?" She joked.

"I would think so, especially for Bubba. He's only marrying the sexiest girl in all the world," I laughed.

Maggie patted the bed beside her and motioned for me to sit. I was wearing a tee-shirt and gym shorts, sans my boxer shorts. Needless to say, my cock was already tenting my gym shorts. Maggie looked at my tent and winked.

"I believe my little brother really thinks I AM sexy," she smiled and nodded her head to indicate she was referring to my bulge.

I blushed and covered my cock with my hand. Maggie pulled my hand away and gripped my hard cock. "No needed to hide that thing; I know the effect I have on my little brother. And besides, I would not have made it through the last two months without the help I got from this big fella here!" Maggie replied as she squeezed my cock.

"Oh shit, sis, I hope that means we can have one more fuck before your big day tomorrow?"

"I'd like to, Jimmy, but I am a bit sore down there, and I don't want to be so sensitive there that Bubba doesn't get to claim what is rightfully his to own after the wedding ceremony," Maggie said as she squeezes my cock once again.

I knew why Maggie was sore but didn't dare mention it. I had watched her fuck our Dad several times that very afternoon. I didn't think Maggie would ever get enough of Dad's cock. Every time he tried to leave her bedroom, she'd drop back on his limp cock and suck it back to life. I remember thinking she must have been trying to make up for all the times she wanted to fuck Dad during her teenage years but didn't.

I thought to myself, what the fuck and said, "Maggie, you wouldn't be that sore if you hadn't tried to fuck our poor old Dad to death this afternoon."

Maggie slapped me on my forearm and giggled, "I had a feeling you were up there watching."

"I couldn't help myself, sis. Old habits die hard."

Maggie poked me in the stomach and grumbled, "Pervert!"

"We could do other fun things, Maggie," I said as I winked.

"If you are talking about licking my pussy I appreciate the suggestion, but I am too sore even for that right now," she apologized.

"Your pussy is not the only hole that can bring you pleasure, Maggie."

My sister blushed red and began to shake her head no. I kissed her on her lips and caressed one of her breasts. "Have you ever tried it, sis?"

"If you are talking about what I think you are, the answer is a big NO! No, I have never tried it, and no, I don't intend to let anyone near that hole. That includes Bubba!"

"But sis, if you never try new exciting things in the bedroom, you may never know the joys of total sexual satisfaction. Trust me, Maggie, I will go easy on you. And I promise to stop what I'm doing any time you say stop."

Maggie stared at me for a long moment and then said, "I do trust you, Jimmy, but everything I have ever heard about anal said it was painful."

"I won't lie to you, sis. It can be a bit painful at first, but I will stretch you and lube you real well before I ever attempt to put my cock in your ass."

Maggie continued to stare at me but didn't say anything. I could see the wheels grinding in her head. One minute she looked as though she wanted to consent, and then the next minute, she looked terrified.

"What do you mean you will stretch me and lube me?"

"I will start with one finger in your butt and then let you get used to the one before I add additional fingers."

"Additional fingers? Just how many fingers are you going to put up my tight little asshole?"

"It all depends on how quickly you start relaxing and letting your asshole expand to a width capable of handling my cock. Once it is wide enough to take the head of my cock we will lube your ass AND my cock really well and then start to slowly slide my cock in as far as it will go."

"That doesn't sound like fun to me, Jimmy."

"It's fun, sis, believe me. Once my cock is in your ass, you will be singing my praises.

"Jimmy, reach over into the drawer of the nightstand and get that tube of lubricant," Maggie directed.

I did as Maggie asked and brought out a tube of KY Jelly, which must've been there since she and Bubba started sharing her room. As I handed her the lube, I hummed softly to myself with delight when I realized she was going to let me do her ass.

"Let's take your panties off, sis, and I will lick your bunghole until you begin to relax, and then I will apply the lube and insert a finger. If it is too much, let me know, and I will go slower."

"Do you really think licking my ass will relax me, Jimmy? If anything, that will draw my pucker string so tight you couldn't fit hairpin up my ass," Maggie laughed.

I put my thumbs in the waistband of Maggie's panties and tugged. She lifted her hips off the bed to aid me. Her panties slid down easily and off. I couldn't resist. I had to hold them to my nose and inhale. Maggie slapped my arm and gave me that big sister look, warning me to tread lightly. I placed my hands on her knees, pushed them toward her chest, and spread her thighs wide. I leaned forward and swiped her tiny butt hole with broad strokes of my tongue. Maggie giggled, grasped a hand full of my hair, and pulled my face into her ass. I rimmed her asshole a few times with my tongue before trying to penetrate her ass with my tongue.

"Shit, Jimmy, just do that for the rest of the evening. That felt marvelous, little brother.

I just smiled and reached for the lube. My heart was in my mouth, and my spunk was seething in my balls as I squeezed out a big blob of lubricant onto my finger. And then reached between the cheeks of Maggie's ass and pressed my index finger into her asshole, sliding it in and out, back and forth to relax the muscle in readiness for the main event. I swirled my tongue around her starfish a couple of more times, then pushed my index finger into her butt to the second knuckle.

"Eeeeeeee!" Maggie squealed. "Oh my God, Jimmy, that feels wonderful!"

Maggie shrieked loudly and pushed her ass hard against my invading finger. I wiggled my finger a few times and then removed it. Maggie sighed with frustration. I coated my finger with KY jelly and reinserted it as far as it would go. I pumped my finger in and out several times before adding a second finger. Maggie didn't balk at the second finger.

"Mmmm," Maggie sighed as she closed her eyes and parted her lips. "Oh god, that feels good, Jimmy. Kiss me while you do that."

"You think my fingers feel good? Just wait until you see how it feels with my dick in there," I said and squeezed out more lubricant.

I pumped my fingers in and out a few times, twisting them to the right and left. Maggie cooed and purred with each insertion. I began to tongue kiss Maggie as I fingered her ass. I felt her gasp when I added a third finger to her tight little bunghole. She sucked my tongue vigorously and humped against my fingers. I pushed Maggie onto her back while slipping my gym shorts down. Her long blond hair was splayed out on the pillow, framing her beautiful face and making her look deliciously wanton. I had never thought I would ever see her so eager to be ass-fucked. I took my cock and rubbed my mushroom against her wet pussy.

"No, don't, Jimmy. You promised not to fuck my pussy!" There was fire and a bit of fright in her eyes.

"I'm not going to fuck your pussy, Maggie. I am using your natural juices to lubricate my cock."

"Then what?"

"Then I'm going to push my cock in your ass with a slow, steady pressure. If at any time you want me to stop, just say so."

She moaned softly, her lips moving in a wordless plea. I knew she wanted my cock inside her, wanted to feel it sliding up into her back passage but was more than a little apprehensive she could manage such a monster, so I slowly greased my cock some more. Maggie's fingers clawed at the sheets beside her, and her thighs flexed and quivered as she waited for me to penetrate her willing ass with my thick member. Maggie licked her full red lips. "Okay, Fuck me!" she purred. "Fuck my ass, little brother!"

I applied a generous amount of KY jelly to my cock and pressed my cock with caution into Maggie's ass. I pushed my hips forward just enough to force the tip of my cock into her asshole, stretching the elastic ring of her sphincter. Just the head at first and then another inch of my shaft. I waited then, not trying to push in, savoring the feel of her hot rectum pulsating around the head of my dick. I felt her pressing against my cock. I pulled out a bit to allow her to adjust further. When she followed my withdrawal with another push, I assumed she wanted me to reverse direction. So I drove back in until my balls were against her firm ass cheeks.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch," she gasped, "that hurts, that hurts more than I expected. Pull it out! Pull it out!"

I held myself in her hot, tight, anal opening, reveling in the feel of her sphincter clenching on my sensitive cock. I thought it was supposed to be like breaking a hymen. So I left it in so she could adjust.