The Hole in the Attic Pt. 04

Story Info
Maggie learns Bubba is cheating… Divorce?
11.4k words
4.74
17.6k
50
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers

The following chapter is the continuation of the previous chapters. Everyone participating in sexual conduct is eighteen years or older. As with other chapters, there is incest, oral and anal sex, and some erotic coupling with people not previously mentioned.

Well... I did it. I finally graduated from Emory University with a degree in Computer Sciences. I have a double major in cybersecurity and criminal justice. My GPA was in the upper 5% of my graduating class, and I had job offers from all over. An agency with the U. S. Government, which shall remain anonymous, heavily recruited me. Their starting salary was very lucrative, considering it was a government agency. However, I chose to go with private industry because the money was better, and I didn't have to relocate to Washington DC. That in itself was a big plus.

I interviewed with several Cyber-Tech companies and eventually settled for a position with Texas International Technologies. (TITS) Texas International Technologies is an international corporation specializing in cyber-security with clients around the globe. The starting salary was double that of the government's, and I was required to relocate to Dallas, Texas. The benefits package was unbelievably generous, and I would be able to work on some of my own personal projects and reap personal profits as long as my project is not done on company time. In other words, if I developed something on my own time, I can apply for a patent in my name and sell it or develop it myself.

Maggie and Bubba came to my graduation. They spent that weekend in town then returned to Miami. Maggie seems happy, but I sensed everything wasn't as it should be with them. I tried several times while they were in town to get Maggie alone to talk, but Bubba hovered around, and we never got to speak. Maggie was so aloof toward me that it seemed we had never been sexually intimate with each other. I understood that her wedding vows were to remain faithful to her husband, but we were sexually intimate with each other, and I didn't think she would shut me off completely.

TITS paid for Mom and me to fly into Dallas for a week to find suitable housing for me. I could've found a place without Mom's help, but she insisted on helping. Thankfully, the people with TITS understood Mom's need to help me settle and paid her expenses. Mom helped me find a nice condo in a nice area of Dallas, and she assisted me in decorating the apartment to look like that of a successful young bachelor's pad.

My condo community is called 'Playa Del Oro' and is quite large with many amenities. Playa Del Oro is built around a golf course and several lakes. My condo backs up to one of the lakes. On nights when there is a full moon, its light reflecting on the water draws a silver line to my condo. I think the total acreage for Playa Del Oro is around three thousand. Other notable amenities included a gym, hiking and jogging trails, bowling lanes, and a large recreation hall for special events. It's pretty expensive to live there, but my new salary allows me to afford it easily. Playa Del Oro is not far from my office, so many young people with TITS live there.

The week seemed to fly by, and Mom and I were both exhausted most nights. However, that didn't stop Mom from helping me initiate many of the rooms, starting in the bedroom, of course. We showered together each night and then cuddled in my kingsize bed. Mom always went straight for my cock and took it into her throat, where she began her signature cock massage using her throat muscles. It usually lasted all of thirty seconds. I think each time, I pumped at least a pint of cum down Mom's throat. She never fails to open her mouth and show me she had swallowed all. I usually show my appreciation by pulling her to my lips and probed with my tongue, tasting the saltiness of my deposit.

Mom's last night in Dallas, she rolled onto her back and directed my head between her thighs. I didn't have to be told what was expected, but still, she placed her hand on the back of my head and directed me to her most sensitive places. I traced her labia with my tongue and spread it open with my thumbs. Her clit was hiding but immediately showed itself after I blew my hot breath over it. She squealed when I sucked her engorged clit between my lips and hammered it with my tongue. Within minutes she exploded on my face. We lay panting, waiting for our exhaustion to pass. I was anxious to give her another good fucking before she returned to Marietta in the morning. Mom wanted to recharge before moving on to the main event.

"Honey, you have worn your poor Mom out this week," she gasped. "How do you feel about saving the main event for an after-dinner dessert?"

"I'm flexible, Mom. I will go with whatever you decide," I remarked.

"Well... let's just lay here a while and catch our breath," She smiled. "Then we can go out for a nice dinner and then return here for dessert and follow that with the main event."

"That sounds good to me, Mom. That way, we can relax, take our time and enjoy ourselves to the fullest. Who knows, we might want to stretch the main event into tomorrow since tonight is your last night here."

"I sure have an intelligent son," Mom giggled. "You have more than just computer smarts."

I grinned at her remarks and said, "While we are resting, Mom, why don't you tell me about the first time you and Becky had sex."

"Are you still wanting to have sex with Becky, honey? Because if you are, I think I can arrange it."

"Really, Mom?" I asked with apparent hope in my voice. "I don't live in Marietta anymore, so how would you be able to put us together."

"If that's what you want, honey, I will find a way to make it happen."

"I do want it to happen, but right now, I am more interested in hearing how it started with you and Becky."

"Oh, are you now?" Mom giggled and kissed me gently on my lips.

I rolled to my side, propped my head with my hand facing her, and signaled my interest with a grin. Mom blushed then turned to face me. Mom launched into her story, and from the expression on her face, I could tell it was something that excited her when sharing it with me.

"Well... It didn't happen by accident. I think Becky put a lot of thought into seducing me," Mom replied.

"How so?"

"It took me a while to get used to Becky and the feisty, free-spirited lifestyle she seemed to pursue. She dated many different guys but didn't seem interested in settling for just one of them. She dated younger men and middle-aged to older men. Some were obviously wealthy, and some were not so well off. They ranged from average-looking to extremely handsome. I found it hard to determine what she was looking for in her choices of men. I was beginning to think she was only interested in sex but not a relationship.

"Becky is a good-looking young woman, and she can have her pick of who she wants," Mom continued. "I even noticed other women around Marietta High school looking at her in ways that shocked my conservative upbringing. Other school employees, students, and many of the parents look at her with lustful desire. And I, too, was especially drawn to Becky's young perky tits, and I consider myself a straight heterosexual woman. But still, I enjoyed seeing her nipples poke against her blouse. I often found myself staring at them and wondering what it would be like to latch my lips onto her taut eraser-shaped nipples. I felt reasonably sure Becky was aware of my fascination with her tits even though she never mentioned it. I had never seen myself as anything but straight, yet I looked at Becky and saw someone I wanted to be with sexually.

The elephant in the room was never mentioned until one rainy day when we were stuck in the office with no place to go for lunch, and neither had brought a sandwich or snack. We were sitting around waiting for the rain to let up. Becky was the first to break the uneasy silence. She was nervously pacing around the room. It was apparent Becky wasn't wearing a bra because her breasts would jiggle with each step. I couldn't keep my eyes off of them, and she knew it."

"Betty, I think you like looking at my tits," Becky said as she smiled at me and winked.

"Becky's blunt comment caught me by surprise. I blushed a deep red and struggled to counter her accusation."

"What?... I... ugh... no. I don't understand what you are talking about, Becky. I was completely startled by her frankness. I became flustered and began to stutter and stumble over my words."

Becky looked at me with a knowing smile and said, "It's okay, Betty. I don't mind you looking at my tits. I actually enjoy it when you do. I know they jiggle with each step. I have been going braless since leaving for college. Some of the girls at my high school used to go braless all the time, and I wanted to try it, but I was afraid my parents would pitch a fit if I tried while living at home."

"I nodded my head and tried to change the topic. Becky wanted to talk about it and pushed the subject."

"It feels really great and liberating to be unincumbered," Becky replied. "I don't have to worry about being uncomfortable and restrained all day. I especially love the way my nipples feel when they brush against my blouse."

"I nodded my head again, indicating I understood what she was saying. I turned to walk away, but Becky took my wrist and placed my hand against her braless breast. I was shocked but didn't resist when she guided my hand over and around her firm breast."

Becky looked at me and asked, "Doesn't that feel marvelous to the touch?"

"I shook my head yes and continued to caress Becky's firm breast even after she lets go of my wrist. I was in somewhat of a daze as my panties began to moisten and my nipples harden. I knew it was weird touching Becky's breast, but I continued stroking her breast with my fingertips for some reason. I fantasized about a new sexual experience of a full-on lesbian seduction with this younger, very attractive bi-sexual woman. I had fantasized about having a lesbian encounter before but never found the courage to initiate one independently. Becky took me by the hand and led me to the antique mirror in my office. I went along willingly."

"Take your blouse and bra off, Betty. Is it okay if I call you Betty?" Becky casually asked. Becky assumed control over me with such ease.

"I nodded my head yes and stood, casually staring at myself in the antique mirror. And then, as though I was in a trance, I did as she said and slipped my blouse off. At this point, my panties were thoroughly soaked. Becky then unclasped my bra and tossed it on my desk with my blouse. She rested her chin on my shoulder as she slipped her arms around me and cupped my breasts. We made eye contact in the mirror when she tweaked my nipples. I thought I would pass out from the thrill of her touch. Then she retrieved a quilt I keep on a sofa in my office for chilly afternoons.

Becky spread the quilt on the floor in front of the antique mirror and instructed me to lie down on my back. I obey while Becky locks the door and removes her clothes. I laid down in front of the full-length mirror and watched Becky in the mirror as she kneeled between my legs and prepared to remove my skirt. I offered no resistance as Becky removed my skirt and put it with my blouse. Becky leaned between my thighs and kissed my panty-covered vagina. I flinched."

"Do you want me to stop, Betty, or continue?" She asks as if it was an afterthought.

"I didn't comment. I shook my head, no and then yes, to acknowledge that no, I didn't want her to stop, and yes, I wanted her to continue."

"Good, I'll take that as your permission to proceed. You'll be glad I did once we get started," Becky giggled. "Now, relax and try to enjoy this experience."

"I nodded and blinked my eyes once. Becky slipped my panties off and blew her hot breath over my wet pussy. It tickled, and my clit poked its head out from under its protective hood. Becky playfully flicked it with her finger and giggled. It almost took my breath away, but I smile to let Becky know I'm okay with her playfulness.

Becky sat for a moment, admiring my vagina. I craned my neck, trying to see my pussy in the mirror. Becky lightly stroked the inside of my thighs with her fingertips. I love having the insides of my thighs teased. Becky appeared aware of that as she leaned down and licked my thigh very teasingly to a point just short of my cunt lips. I'm panting and moaning. I take a deep breath and hold it when Becky suddenly kisses my labia then flicks my clit with the tip of her tongue."

"Becky, I..."

"Shhhh. Don't say anything, Betty... Just lie back... enjoy it."

"Becky drew my clit into her mouth and commenced circling it with her tongue while gently nibbling at my clit with her teeth. Oh, Becky... you don't have... oh... but... oh god... oh my god, Becky."

"I know, Betty. You don't have to say anything. Just enjoy it."

"That first contact was electric as Becky tongue-kissed my pussy and whispered, "I have been wet for you all week, very wet. I want to give you sapphic pleasures as you have never had. Just lay on your back and prop yourself on your elbows, and you can watch me licking you."

"That first time I felt the tip of Becky's tongue on my wet pussy lips was absolute sexual magic. And it got even better as she found my very engorged clitoris. I love having my clit stimulated, and the new pleasure of a woman doing it with her tongue was even more thrilling.

Becky soon left my pussy and started kissing her way along my quivering flesh. She rubbed a very erect nipple along my very wet cunt lips. That sent chills through my entire core. Becky's nipples were very hard and erect. The sensation of her sliding her erect nipples along my tummy was also very delightful. Becky pressed her naked body over my bare flesh. We have our hands all over each other as we kiss each other's breasts and nipples.

I had my first orgasm almost immediately. After I calm a bit, she suggests we shift into the sixty-nine position. We quickly maneuver into place. I was on my back, and Becky kneeled over my face."

"Have you ever watched yourself having sex, Betty?"

"No, I haven't," I whispered.

"You will find it adds to the overall excitement if you watch us in the mirror as we pleasure each other."

"I glance to my left and watch in the mirror as Becky buries her face in my cunt. I let out a squeal the moment she attacks my wet pussy. Oh my god, Becky, I love it when you lick my pussy. And I love watching us in the mirror while you tease my clit with your tongue."

"I'm glad you are enjoying me licking your cunt lips, Betty? Doesn't it feel great to have a tongue against your sensitive pussy?"

"I nod yes and close my eyes."

"Good! I couldn't stop now even if you wanted me to," Becky teased, knowing I'm well past the point of no return.

"Are you getting close again, Betty? Do you feel another orgasm working its way to the surface?"

"I didn't answer. I draw in a deep breath and hold it. I can hear my heart beating in my ears. It sounds so loud to me I am sure Becky can hear it also."

"I think you are, Betty; your body is taut," Becky whispers as she caresses my thighs and pushes her face deep into my pussy.

"I admit that I'm so close to another fantastic orgasm. It will be my second ever from a female. I cannot utter a single word. All I want to do is enjoy the incredible orgasm, which is so close. So close that I want to prolong the build-up and pleasure while watching Becky's tongue in the mirror do its magic."

"Cum for me, Betty, cum for me, now," Becky whispered as my whole body shook and shuddered.

"I can feel my next orgasm coming on strong. So strong, my toes begin to curl, and my breath is coming in short bursts. I can feel the electricity jolting my body. My next orgasm is just seconds away."

"Cum again for me, Betty, again and again," Becky whispered as she does lovely things to my cunt lips with her tongue while tweaking my nipples at the same time.

"It's incredibly pleasurable for me as Becky licks my most sensitive sexual contact points while manipulating my ultra-sensitive nipples. My nipples have always been the primary triggering mechanism that leads to impressive orgasms. I loved watching another woman fucking my pussy with her tongue.

I realize I should be dipping my tongue into Becky's wet pussy, but I'm hesitant at first. My sexual experiences are about to take a huge leap as I prepare to lick another woman's pussy for the first time. I wrap my arms around Becky's waist and pull her wet pussy down onto my face. Just as my tongue makes contact with Becky's cunt lips, I can feel Becky grasping the cheeks of my ass and spreading them. Before I knew what was happening, Becky rimmed my rosebud with her tongue, and then I feel a rock-hard tongue sliding into my ass. Becky is tongue fucking my ass as I pleasure her pussy."

"Oh my god, Becky, you don't know how many times have I have fantasized about licking another woman while she licked me!"

"Well... Now we are doing it, right now. Enjoy, Betty, enjoy."

"I tickle Becky's asshole with my fingertip and then stick that finger in past the second knuckle as I continue to lick away at her clit. I don't know why I thought to do that. I'd never been into ass play."

"You are very good at this, Betty, outstanding. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"I love you licking my pussy while I watch us in the mirror," I pant while gasping for my next breath.

My mind was racing ninety miles an hour. This experience was more than I had ever hoped. There is making love, straight out fucking, and now this, my ultimate sexual experience, in my opinion. I loved pleasuring that younger woman with my tongue while she was slowly tongue fucking me in my ass. I could sense Becky was close to orgasm as she teased my ass with just the tip of her tongue. I enjoy the power I have over Becky at that moment. I know Becky is enjoying my tongue now by the way she is vocalizing her delight."

"Tongue fuck my cunt, tongue fuck my cunt," Becky was almost chanting as I feel a great sense of relief at giving another woman an orgasm for the first time in my life. My only regret is that we didn't think to get it on video.

By the time I have my third or fourth orgasm, Becky has screamed out with at least three orgasms. The two of us had entirely lost our inhibitions and urged each other to new sexual highs. We continued to pleasure each other with newly discovered tricks using our tongue, lips, and fingers. It's hard to tell who made the most noise as we climaxed throughout the rest of that rainy afternoon."

---

I have to tell you; I laid there gazing at my Mom, almost speechless as she told me her story. My dick was stiffer than it had ever been. It was so hard it ached each time it throbbed with my heartbeat. It took me at least a minute before I could comment.

"Holy, fuck, Mom, you just made Becky sound even hotter than I first imagined. When can you work it out for us to be together?"

"Give me some time to work on it, honey. I can't just go to Becky and tell her that I want her to fuck my horny son. I have to lead into it with a degree of subtleness."

"I don't want it to seem like I'm rushing you, Mom, but the sooner, the better," I urged. "Shit, I am so hard right now. I think my dick might break off if I touch it."

We went out to a nice restaurant but rushed back to my condo for the main event that we both had looked forward to all through dinner. We went straight to my king-size bed, had wild passionate sex, and then we slept. We woke several times during the night and had sex each time. Before we knew it, the alarm went off, and it was time for Mom to return to Marietta. I don't want anyone to think I am a mama's boy, but it is difficult dropping Mom at the airport for her return home.

JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers