The Hole in the Attic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a cheerleader, Maggie; it's one of the coaches."

"I didn't know they had female coaches in the NFL."

"Maggie, the coach I am referring to is not female."

"Are you telling me Bubba is gay?"

"I don't know about Bubba, but the coach is definitely gay, and he uses his position to get players to sleep with him. He promises them more playing time if they enter into a gay affair with him. Bubba seems to be one of his favorites."

"And you have video of them together?"

"Yes, do you want me to send you copies so you can see for yourself?"

"No, after I hire divorce attornies, you can send the videos to them for their review. I don't want to see Bubba with another man."

"When are you going to hire an attorney?"

"I'm not sure. First, I have to find the money to pay an attorney. Then I have to find the money to move away from Bubba."

"Go live with Mom and Dad until the divorce is final."

"Jimmy, I don't even have to money to buy a plane ticket. Bubba controls the purse strings in this marriage."

"Maggie, pack your bags immediately and head for the airport. I will have a ticket to Atlanta waiting on you. I also have two credit cards with your name on them, with each having a twenty-five thousand credit limit. I will overnight them to Mom and Dad's house when we hang up."

"Jimmy, you don't have that kind of money, and I can't expect you to support me when I leave Bubba."

"It's not my money, Sis. It belongs to you and Bubba. All I did was push a few keys on my computer, and 'voila,' you have access to money that is rightfully yours."

"I told you, Jimmy, I didn't want you doing anything illegal."

"It's not illegal. I will explain everything to you when you get to Mom and Dad's house."

TO BE CONTINUED.