The Hole in the Attic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat our cocktails aside and engaged in a heavy make-out session there on her den sofa. After about twenty minutes of heavy kissing, breathing, and groping, my hand went up under the back of Sandra's polo shirt. And with the skill of many years of practice, I unsnapped her bra. She didn't complain. I took that as a good sign as she wiggled out of her bra without removing her shirt. However, I did get a pretty good glimpse of her tits when she tossed the bra at me and laid back. I caught the bra with my left hand. It was an expensive silk nylon bra, sky blue with fancy white lace borders. I wanted to hold it to my nose and breath in her scent, but I didn't.

Sandra's tits are this side of magnificent, more prominent than Maggie's nice rack, and her nipples seemed larger, too. Sandra took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and exhaled slowly.

"That's much better," she sighed.

I sat like an oversexed teenager gawking at her nipples as they pushed against her shirt. Hard nipples that were threatening to rip through her shirt at any moment. When she opened her eyes, she caught me staring at her tits; she said, "Remember Jimmy that you promised to take things slow... okay?"

I became frustrated and wanted to move things on a bit faster because I am horny for my sister right now but nodded my head okay like a little boy minding his mother. I was kind of in a trance.

I wanted to drag her to the bedroom and ravish her body. For a brief moment, I was tempted to grabbed one of her nipples and to twist it until she had tears in her eyes. But I didn't.

Fifteen minutes later, we were still simply making out. I removed Sandra's sandals and began massaging her feet. For the first time, I noticed how sexy her long slender feet were. For some reason, I found that very hot. Her toenails painted a bright red; matching her fingernails caused my dick to become even stiffer. I couldn't help myself. I had to lift her feet and kiss each toe. The soles of her feet were velvety soft and felt like fine silk. I started to get pain from my erection.

About ten minutes later, I could hold off no longer. I scooped Sandra in my arms and hauled her to the bedroom. She protested the whole way but didn't make any attempt to break away.

"Jimmy, I told you I am a Christain woman, and I am not going to fall into bed with you or any other man who is here for just a booty call. The Bible forbids sex outside the bonds of matrimony."

"Actually, there is no specific prohibition in the Bible against sex between an unmarried man and unmarried woman, but some Bible passages may be relevant to fucking your neighbor's wife, your brother's wife, your uncle's wife, or any wife other than your own," I countered. I didn't know or care if what I said was true or not. I just wanted to fuck her.

"Jimmy, I just got out of a bad marriage, and I am not looking to get into another bad situation."

"And I have no intentions of putting you into a bad situation, Sandra. I only want to pleasure you and hopefully bring a degree of fun and excitement into your life. So lay back, relax, and see where tonight leads us."

She looked at me suspiciously for a minute and then nodded her approval. I took a deep breath, then nervously unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them, exposing her panties. They were the same sky-blue silk nylon as her bra. They even had identical white lace and were sheer enough I could see she was a natural blond. I tugged at her shorts, and she lifted her butt to assist but held tight to her panties to make sure they did not come off with her shorts. I leaned down and kissed her pussy through her panties. I made another attempted to slide her panties down again roughly. She held her panties in a death grip and refused to let me. I persisted.

Whack! She slapped me across the face. I was momentarily dazed. I was enraged. I lost all sensibility. I could feel the heat rise from my shoulders, up to my neck to my face. I turned into a crazy man and ripped her panties off, and tossed them aside.

Sandra gasped when I shoved my middle finger and forefinger into her wet pussy. Yes, it was wet. It was literally soaked. As much as she had tried to convince me that she wanted to go slow, she couldn't deny that her pussy was clenching and aching with desire. Our evening had become a sexual challenge, and I was sure she was feeling the same thing. While vigorously finger fucking her pussy, my fingers were doing precisely what I had wanted to do the first night we met.

She grasped my hand and tried to push it away as I enthusiastically shoved my fingers in and out of her pussy. I didn't realize it at first, but I wanted to punish this woman. I wanted to get even for the agony she had put me through by denying me sex. I felt her stiffen and was sure she was on the verge of an orgasm, but I didn't want her to orgasm. Not yet, anyway. I needed to deny her that pleasure the way she had denied me pleasure. I wanted her to suffer from that unmet desire to cum. I pulled my fingers from her pussy, removed my shorts and boxers, and then tossed my boxers in her face. She left them there for a minute. I think she was enjoying my scent on my boxers. A minute later, she tossed my boxers back at me.

Was I about to take my beautiful neighbor by force? No. I just wanted to unleash the pent-up anger I've had for this woman since that first day she denied me access to her body. We've had several dates since that first, and she still refuses me. I push her polo shirt up high enough it trapped her arms over her head and covered her face. I took that opportunity to suck on her beautiful swollen nipples.

She seemed to have the same nipple sensitivity that Maggie and my Mom have. I wondered if she, too, was sensitive enough to have breast orgasms as they do. I continued sucking and fondling Sandra's sweet mature breasts, alternately sucking one nipple, then the other. Sandra's hard nipples felt swollen and even more sensitive as I continued to suck on them. I could tell she loved the feeling because she was soon murmuring her encouragement.

"Oh my, God, you son-of-a-bitch," she gasped!

I kept torturing her nipples.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cummmm," she shrieked! "Do you hear me, you worthless asshole! You're gonna make me cum!"

That answered my question. Sandra can indeed have nipple orgasms. She struggled like she was trying to break free of me. I rose to my knees and removed her shirt, freeing her arms. I was amazed to find Sandra's body a mixture of Maggie's and a porn star's. I couldn't help but admire the almost perfect tits that had minimal sag and her flat belly. I asked myself, "Should I really be doing this to my neighbor?"

My dick twitched, yes.

I dove between Sandra's thighs and latched onto her pussy. I tongue fucked her sweet cavity like I was possessed. She gasped and grabbed my hair, pulling it in several directions. I couldn't tell if she was trying to push me away or pull me closer to her pussy. I found her clit and whacked it several times with my tongue before clamping my teeth down hard. She screamed, and her whole body began jerking as if jolts of electricity were flowing through her.

"Oh my God, Jimmy. You are making me cum again," she squealed and then pushed my mouth away from her sensitive clit.

I hopped to my knees. My cock was drooling pre-cum with anticipation, and I leaned forward to rub the tip along Sandra's glistening pussy. At the first contact with her clit, Sandra bit her lip and moaned. I teased her just a bit, sliding the head of my cock just inside her to wet the tip and then moving it up and down along her slick labia. I continued to push my hips forward as I pointed my rigid member to the bottom of her slit so that I could penetrate the narrow hole with ease. When I sank a few inches into her, she squealed again. We both gasped as my entire length traveled to her cervix. When it bumped across her cervix, Sandra whimpered, and her eyes closed. An orgasm was lurking nearby.

I thrust my cock into her pussy and felt it close tightly around my shaft. She was gasping as though she couldn't catch her breath. I latched onto one of her hard nipples again and began sucking like I was a starving infant. I switched to her other nipple and tried to devour it.

All she said was, "Oh... my... God!"

Sandra's breathing got heavy as I sucked her nipples, making her wince a bit in pain and a lot in pleasure. I hammered her pussy, bringing her back to the brink of another orgasm. I didn't want her to experience another orgasm. Anyway, not yet. I wanted her to continue paying for the teasing I suffered when I first tried to make love to her. I started to ease my cock out, but she wrapped her legs around my waist, forced me back in.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy...I want you inside me." She whimpered!

That was something I never dreamed I would hear from a woman so adamant about avoiding sex. I could tell by Sandra's expression; she was trying to rationalize what was happening. Still, soon she was arching her back as she moaned to the rhythm of my hips. Sandra could hardly bring herself to look at me as I pounded her pussy. For a brief moment, I almost felt unsettled and dreadful doing this to her, yet it felt so goddamn normal and genuine.

Sandra's vaginal walls squeezed me hard the whole time. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She pulled me to her, pressing her lips against mine. First, it was a light touch that made both of us tingle. Then she pressed her lips harder against mine, and when my lips parted, she slipped her tongue inside. She slowly probed, waiting for my response, then our tongues danced upon coming into contact. She grimaced from the pain of my roughness. I was way too focused on the incredible tightness of her pussy to notice or even care about her discomfort.

Over and over, I propelled my rock-hard shaft into her soaked pussy, my balls slapping against her firm ass. I remember thinking that Sandra probably didn't expect to feel such pleasure from sex with a young and supposedly inexperienced man as I. Still, she couldn't deny the sound that the increased moisture made, slopping noises that became louder the more I fucked her. Sandra dug her nails into my back while I pounded her. Even though she was pretty wet, I could tell my roughness still hurt her a bit, but I didn't care!

Sandra grunted and begged after one of my deep thrusts. "Please, slow down a little, Jimmy, "she whispered in my ear. Her plea went somewhat unanswered as my cock violently stabbed into her cunt repeatedly until I felt the inevitable orgasm building again in both of us.

I wanted to keep hammering her, but I had other plans. That didn't stop her or me from having a powerful orgasm after yanking it out. I took my cock in hand and released the pent-up load all over her stomach, tits, and face. Her orgasm followed soon afterward.

I fell to my back, exhausted. Sandra quickly moved down and enveloped my deflating cock with her hot mouth and licked it clean of our combined juices. She then wrapped her slender fingers around my limber cock, using her thumbnail to force more of my baby batter to the tip of my dick, and swallowed it.

"Mmmm... I want to taste this every day for the rest of my life," she sighed.

"What," I weakly whimpered?

Sandra used her thumbnail again, forcing more of my love juice out, and sucked it into her mouth. She rolled it around on her tongue and then smiled, "I just realized I couldn't do without the taste of a man's cum in my mouth. I don't know why I fought sex so long after my divorce."

I wasn't sure what to do next. I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship with Sandra. I looked at Sandra asked, "Are you expecting to have a long-term relationship with me?"

Sandra just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

The look on Sandra"s face when I announce, "I'm sorry, Sandra. I took advantage of you and fucked you silly, but I'm not ready for anything permanent."

"Jimmy!" Sandra sat up to face me. "I'm only looking for a fuck buddy, not a long-term commitment."

She grabbed my face with the palms of her soft hands. "You didn't take advantage of me. I wanted this, and it was bound to happen sooner or later. My Christian upbringing caused me to act like I didn't want it to happen."

She kissed me tenderly on the lips and whispered, "Jimmy, I'm glad it finally happened. Now, let's get cleaned up."

I blindly followed Sandra into the master bathroom. She adjusted the water temperature and then hopped into the shower. I obediently stepped in behind her. She acted like this was the most normal thing in the world. My eyes drifted down to her pear-shaped ass once she started scrubbing herself. I still couldn't believe I had been fucking this Christian woman a few minutes ago.

Sandra turned and handed me the soap and, in a firm voice, said, "Soap my tits really well, Jimmy, and then I want my pussy and asshole soaped as well!"

It appeared Sandra was going to order me around like she was my mother or we were in a relationship, but I didn't care if she continues to share her fantastic body with me. After all, she was almost old enough to be my mother. It was probably better if she did appear to be overbearing because if we suddenly became familiar with each other, people around our condo would soon begin to gossip.

I soaped her tits and tweaked her nipples before moving down to pay attention to the walls of her velvet pussy. When I began to scrub her anal opening, she leaned forward and spread her cheeks. I soaped her ass really good and started finger fucking her ass. I swear I think she had an orgasm while I fingered her butt. My erection rejuvenated as I thought about her warm tightness.

Sandra noticed my staring at her butt when she turned to the side. "What's wrong, Jimmy?"

"Oh, uh, it's nothing..." I tried to hide my growing cock, but then thought the hell with it. I soaped my cock and pressed the tip to her anal opening.

Sandra pulled away and said, "No... no, Jimmy. We will save that for another day. Okay, Sweetie?"

I dejectedly dropped my head and started to move away. However, Sandra chuckled. And with a single hand, she reached between her legs and spread her pink cunt open, "It looks like you have a little more energy to expend."

Moving like a zoned-out sleepwalker, I did as she asked. No, I did as she ordered. I wanted to please this woman. This woman that an hour ago was someone I thought was unfuckable. As I pressed my cock into her warm pussy. She smiled warmly over her shoulder at me and said, "Why don't you cum for me again, Jimmy? Come for me and make me cum again for you."

After having sex for the second time that evening, we finished showering and returned to her bedroom. Sandra gave me one more passionate kiss with lots of tongue. I snuggled in Sandra's warm arms, feeling her glorious naked breasts pressing against my hairy chest. She pulled back and looked me deeply in the eyes. Our lips were still wet with saliva, and our minds were still in a sensual daze.

Sandra stroked her finger through my wet hair and whispered softly, "You know, Jimmy, the two of us having sex might've been a good thing."

I was exhausted from the unbelievable events of that evening. The thrill of sexually experiencing a mature, eager, and beautiful woman hit me all at once, and I let every luscious detail fill my senses. Nothing Sandra said after that penetrated my exhausted brain. Powerful sexual energy flowed between us, and I fell asleep in her warm and loving arms without commenting.

*****

"Maggie, I checked further into your's and Bubba's finances. I found that your name is not on any of the assets. The house you have in Miami is in his name only. That house is worth well over two million dollars. Bubba bought the house after you two were married, so it falls under marital assets. But I can't find where he has you as a beneficiary on anything other than a million-dollar life insurance policy on himself."

"You don't like Bubba do you, Jimmy?" Maggie answered with apparent anger in her voice.

"No, I don't, but that's not why I want to look into his finances. I have found some other hidden assets that Bubba may be keeping from you."

"What assets are you referring to when you say hidden?" There is a bit of surprise in her voice and still a bit of anger.

"Maggie, are you familiar with a corporation called Willis Global?"

No, I can't say that I have. What is Willis Global?"

"George 'Bubba' Willis is the President and CEO of Willis Global Corporation. His Board of Directors is made up of fellow team members. I understand many of his team members have similar corporations, and they sit on each other's Board of Directors. Now, this corporation may be only a tax shelter, but it can also be a means to protect his assets from you in case of a divorce. I think you should at least be on the Board of Directors if it is only a tax shelter.

"Jimmy, what kind of assets are we talking about with Willis Global?"

"Willis Global Corporation has holdings in real estate, securities, precious metals, and hedge funds. The Corporation is worth over fifty million dollars, none of which you can touch in case of a divorce. You should know that this Corporation owns several luxury resort condos in Aspen and Breckenridge, Colorado. The annual revenue from the rent of those condos runs into the hundreds of thousands each year. Willis Global also owns office parks, chain restaurants, and multi-screen movie theaters all over the southeast. Bubba is a wealthy man, but he appears to be hiding all that from his wife."

"And it could be, as you say, only a tax shelter," Maggie replies, still defending her husband.

"Maggie, Let me find a way to protect you in case Bubba tries to put one over on you. I am talking about a lot of money, Maggie. And you need to be shielded from a significant loss if there IS a divorce. Or, God forbid, IRS charges if they find Bubba violating the tax laws."

"I don't believe Bubba would ever do anything to cause me harm, but you have my permission to look further into the matter." I can tell she is starting to cry.

"Does Bubba have a laptop he takes with him on trips out of town with the team?"

"Yes. We use it to Skype when he is away. Why do you ask?"

"I want you to get me the IP address for his laptop. When you can open his computer without him around, just give me a call, and I will walk you through how to get the IP address."

"Why do you need his IP address?"

"I can use it to monitor his activities if he doesn't shut it down after Skyping with you. I can also monitor his movements through the hotel security cameras if I know which hotel he is staying in."

"Okay, I can probably do that this weekend because he is not traveling on the road, and his computer will be on his desk."

"Okay... I'll wait for your call. And Maggie, don't forget I love you, and I don't want to see you hurt. It will relieve both our minds if everything checks out."

*******

It didn't take long to get several damning videos on Bubba. I needed to inform Maggie but was reluctant to hurt her. After a day of agonizing over whether I wanted to destroy Maggie's marriage, I picked up the phone and called her.

"Maggie, you know I would never do anything to upset you intentionally, but I'm afraid what I found about Bubba is going to hurt. Do you want me to reveal what I found, or would you rather I drop the matter?"

"Damn, Jimmy, couldn't you have worded that differently? I don't want to hear bad news about Bubba, but the way you say it makes my curiosity such that I must hear what you found."

"Bubba is cheating on you. I have it on video."

"Who is the rotten bitch he is cheating on me with? Is she one of the cheerleaders? Get me a name and I will chock the life out of that bitch!"