The Hole in the Attic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't met anyone to date yet, and my weekends were quite lonely. I met this one sexy woman at my condo swimming pool who wanted me to come over for coffee, but I found she had a husband who traveled. I did not wish to have an angry husband kicking down my door and beating my ass. I avoided her like the plague from then on.

During my third week at Playa Del Oro, I met Sandra while out for an early morning jog. Sandra is a 35 years old woman who has lived at Playa Del Oro for the past year. She is a young, athletic-looking blonde with a fantastic body. I would say Sandra is 5' 4", 110 pounds. It was obvious she takes great pride in her appearance. She could easily pass for a 25-year-old woman. The morning we met, we spent two hours talking, walking, and generally getting to know one another. Those two hours flew by, and Sandra invited me to dinner at her apartment that night, and I gladly accepted. She turned out to be an excellent cook. I brought a bottle of wine, and we finished it off after dinner. We kissed and cuddled for over an hour. Sandra told me she is an old-fashioned, Christian woman and clung to her Christian values. She made it clear she didn't intend to have sex with me. Despite that, I was able to cop a feel of her breasts before the evening was over. We agreed to see each other again, but Sandra asks that I take it slightly slower because she had just escaped a bad marriage.

On our second date, Sandra allowed me to fondle her breasts through her shirt and bra. Not what I had hoped for, but it was a start. I was not used to moving that slowly, but I felt obliged to honor Sandra's wishes. I knew that in time I could eventually entice her into my bed. She had neglected to tell me on our first date she was a divorcee, and I assume that was why she wants to take things slowly. Not that it mattered, but I prefer full disclosure on the front end.

I met some single women at work, but I have always heard it was not good to date people you work with because breakups can get messy. After work, I often joined some of my colleagues for drinks at the local watering hole and managed to get a few dates with women I met in the bar. However, I found myself comparing them to Maggie and Mom. And as you probably know, none of them measured up.

Most Saturday nights, Playa Del Oro holds a 'meet and mix' dance for the residents. I invited Sandra, but she told me she was spending the weekend with her ex-sister-in-law. I decided to go to the dance alone just out of boredom. There were several attractive single women at the dance and only a hand full of single men.

One particular gal caught my attention. She looked familiar, but I couldn't recall where I had seen her before. Maybe I saw her at work or maybe around the condo complex. I ask her to dance, and she accepted my invitation. Her name was Mona, and she was 40 years old but looked much younger. She had been married to a successful chemical engineer, but he died in a chemical fire. We danced together the whole night. I'm in pretty good shape, but Mona loves aerobics and danced circles around me. She was a tall, slender woman with a well-proportioned body due mainly to the aerobics classes. I guessed her height to be about 5' 7" and maybe weighing 115 pounds.

I walked Mona back to her apartment, and she invited me in for a nightcap. I don't remember how many nightcaps we had, but we woke up naked in her bed around ten o'clock Sunday morning. As I quickly learned, Mona loves practically everything about sex, and she didn't mind admitting it. She certainly had the right name because she was, without doubt, a 'moaner.' Mona was the loudest, most vocal woman I had ever taken to bed. She moaned her delight throughout the night. She let me know that she was willing to try just about anything at least once. The fact that I am fifteen years younger than her seems to excite her passion in the bedroom. We showered together then went out for Sunday brunch.

"Mona, I have been trying to recall from where I know you. I'd seen you before last night. Do you, by chance, work for one of the local tech companies?"

"No. I am an interior designer, and I work for a prominent local builder-developer. I stage his properties so they will sell faster," Mona answered. "I have seen you before also and have been trying to recall."

"Are you originally from Texas, Mona?"

"No, I grew up in Tennessee and moved here when I married my late husband," Mona replied. "What about you, Jimmy? Are you from Texas?"

No, I grew up in Mareitta, Georga. My Dad owns an auto repair shop that specializes in foreign cars, and my mother is the vice-principal at Marietta High School."

"Oh my God! Do you have a sister named Maggie?"

Suddenly I feel a searing pain like I was just punched in the gut. "How do you know Maggie?"

"Well, if she is the Maggie, I know she is married to my brother, Bubba, a quarterback for the Miami Dolphins. You and I met informally at the rehearsal dinner."

"Oh fuck, Mona. I'm so sorry. If I had known you were Bubba's sister, I would have never crossed the line and slept with you!"

"Well, don't be sorry, Sugar. That makes us kin, and the great sex we had last night was incestuous, making it even hotter!"

"Mona, we are only brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Does that make it incestuous?"

"I think so. Under the laws of most states, we are technically related," Mona giggled. "Whether it is technically or otherwise, in my mind, we had forbidden sex, and that makes hot as hell."

"Then you don't mind that I'm Maggie's brother, and you are my sister-in-law?" I asked.

"I don't mind at all, hun. Just don't let my little brother find out. Bubba is a bit narrow-minded when it comes to stuff like that."

"You can count on me not mentioning to your brother. Now promise me you won't say anything to Maggie."

Before parting, she made it clear I was welcome in her bed anytime.

***

My first year with Texas International Technologies was a real learning experience. I thought I knew a lot about hacking networks. Boy, was I wrong? The primary function of Texas International Technologies is to build hack-proof network systems or to hack-proof existing networks. By the end of my first year, I had learned all about Phishing, Malware, Ransomeware, Spoofing, Adware, Encryption, Zero Day threat, Brute Force Attack, Firewall, HTTPS/SSL/TLS, Bot, Botnets, Payload, Rootkit, RAT, SPAM, Worm, Whitehat and Cloaking. I learned some of that stuff with my major in cyber-security at Emory University, but not to the depth I learned at Texas International Technologies. I am now fully confident I can hack any network and build a network as safe as any network out there.

One of the perks of my job is I occasionally have to travel out of town to service the computer security needs of some clients. I get to meet a lot of friendly people. I'm not fond of one-night stands, but it did often solve my sexual needs. On one recent trip, I had to meet with clients in Miami. I didn't tell Maggie, my big sister; I came to town because I wanted to surprise her. So, after I solved my client's security problem, I gave Maggie a call. She answered on the first ring.

"Hey, little brother, how is everything in Dallas?"

"Good, I suppose, but I am in Miami right now."

"No, you're not, Jimmy. And don't kid me like that; you know how much I miss you and the rest of the family."

I hadn't seen Maggie in person in almost a year. For the last couple of years, we have gotten together on most major holidays. My new job keeps me quite busy. She and Bubba did come to my graduation last year, and we have spoken by phone on a fairly regular basis.

"I'm not kidding, Sis. I had business here with some clients, and now I'm free to spend time with you. Where are you right now?"

"I'm just leaving my hairdresser. I had an appointment this morning. Can you come to dinner tonight? I'll make whatever you wish."

"I'd love to, Maggie, but I have a flight back to Dallas later this evening. Can you meet me for a drink, a cup of coffee or maybe you know? I'm staying at the Hilton out at the airport."

I tried to drop a subtle hint that I would love to have sex with her, but she either didn't pick up on my suggestion, or she ignored it.

"I can be there in the next thirty minutes. Where will I find you?"

"I'll meet you in the lobby. The sooner you get here, the more time we will have to catch up on things."

Again, she didn't give the response I wanted. The thought suddenly occurred to me that she was taking her wedding vowels seriously and didn't intend to have sex with me. We haven't had sex with each other since the night before her wedding. That was over four years ago. When Maggie walked into the Hilton, I could feel my dick starting to stir in my pants. She was wearing a colorful sundress that emphasized her lovely breasts. I wanted to drag her to my room and fuck the holy shit out of her, but then she would think I only wanted to see her for sex. I led her into the lounge. She said it was too early for cocktails, so we each ordered a cup of coffee. Time seems to fly as we talked about missing each other. I wondered if I got her to visit me in Dallas without Bubba, would she consider sex with me again.

"Hey, Maggie, you guys are rolling in money; why don't you invest in an airplane ticket and come visit me in Dallas. I'd love to show you around town, and I can't wait for you to see the condo that Mom helped me pick out. You will love the way she decorated it into the perfect bachelor pad.

Maggie looked down at the table and began to toy with her napkin. I could see she had something to say but was struggling for the right words. When Maggie looked up, I could see her eyes start to moisten. She looked at me, but the words didn't come out.

"What's wrong, Maggie? I can tell by the look on your face all is not well in paradise."

"I'm ashamed to admit it, but Bubba has me on a tight budget. He gives me an allowance to buy groceries and other necessities. If I want something else, like an airplane ticket, I would have to go to him and almost beg for additional funds."

"Wait a minute, Maggie, the kind of money Bubba is knocking down by playing in the NFL, and he is acting like a pauper? What the hell is he doing with all that money?"

"He says he is investing it in our future."

"Okay, I can understand putting money away for a rainy day, but it sounds like he is going overboard. How much does he have in the investments?

"I don't know. He tells me that he lets his investment advisor handle all of that. I never get to see any financial statements."

"What about bank accounts? How many do you have, and how much does he keep in them?"

"I'm not sure. We have a household account that I use to pay bills and buy groceries and other necessities. There is a saving account for unexpected emergencies, and then there is Bubba's personal checking account that he says he needs to cover expenses on the road. Expenses that the team doesn't cover."

"How much does he keep in that personal account?"

"Again, I don't know. He never shares that information with me,"

"There's something not right, Maggie. Can you get me some account numbers and the name of the institution that manages the accounts?"

"I'm sure I can, but what are you going to do, Jimmy?

"I'm going to get you some answers, Maggie. However, don't say anything to Bubba because I don't want him to panic and move the accounts where you can't find them."

"How are you going to find out what's in our accounts without Bubba knowing about it?"

"Maggie, Maggie, Maggie, I am a cyber-security expert. There is no information on the internet that I can't access."

"You are not going to do anything illegal, are you, Jimmy?"

"Maggie, you let me worry about what is legal or illegal. I am not going to sit back and let Bubba or anyone else pull the wool over my sister's eyes."

She seems satisfied with my answer and nods her approval. I gave Maggie a big hug and a brotherly kiss on the cheek and then dashed to the airport in time to board my return flight. She was smiling when I left, but she had a worried look on her beautiful face.

Maggie called me the next day with the account numbers. She asked again if I was doing anything illegal. I assured her I was not. I am only looking out for the welfare of my big sister, I answered. I noticed there was a bit of tension in Maggie's voice.

"Is everything okay, Maggie? You sound a bit stressed."

"I guess everything is okay, but Bubba put me through the third degree with questions of why I was at the Airport Hilton for over an hour and a half yesterday."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him you were passing through town and asked me to meet you for a cup of coffee. I wanted to ask him how he knew I was at the Hilton, but he seemed angry, and I didn't want to do anything to set him off."

"He's tracking your phone, Maggie. Have you done anything to make him think you are cheating or anything of that nature?"

"No! Absolutely not! I would never cheat on Bubba. I fully intend to honor my wedding vowels."

"Well... my guess is that Bubba is cheating on you, and his guilt is making him so paranoid that he may think you are doing the same thing. It's only a guess, but I studied similar cases in my psychology classes when I attended Emory. Some people try to turn the situation back on the other person. It is a defense tactic. It's called gaslighting. It falls under the category of psychological abuse. It's also a form of manipulation."

"He better not cheat on me. If I ever find out that he is, I will... I will... I will cut his damn balls off while he sleeps!"

"Maggie, do you lock your phone when not using it?"

"No. Should I lock it?"

Maggie, do you remember the year Mom was promoted to Vice Principal at Marietta high school?"

"Yes, it was.... "

"Don't say it out loud," I interrupt. "When we hang up, I am going to hack your phone and program it to lock after each use. The code to unlock will be the year we just discussed. And sometime next week, I will hack your phone again and download an app I have been working on. I think you will find my app very helpful when you want to keep Bubba in the dark."

"What will the app do?"

"When I put the finishing touches on my app, you will be able to mislead Bubba on your whereabouts. I have designed it to allow you to enter a location, and no matter where you go, your true location will not appear. The location you entered will be visible to the person tracking you. When you meet me at the airport, your phone can show you at the grocery store or any place you choose to enter in your phone."

"What do you call your app?"

"I haven't given it a name yet, but it will appear on your phone as an innocuous game. Bubba won't be suspicious if he does notice it. I may be able to add a few other features that help you solve some of the other problems you seem to have with Bubba."

The following week I did a cursory search of Bubba's finances found some eye-opening information. I was anxious yet also apprehensive about telling Maggie what I had discovered. I decided to give her a quick call.

"Maggie, I did a quick assets search after we last spoke and found you guys are extremely wealthy."

"We are?

"Yes, you are, big sister. That's why I can't understand why Bubba is so frugal with the money."

"Just how wealthy are we, Jimmy?"

"I found that you have investment accounts with Fidelity, Schwab, Vanguard, and Edward Jones. In addition to that, you have a healthy savings account, expense checking account, and household checking account at Bank of Miami. You also have several credit cards that I have not reviewed yet, but I will get around to that shortly."

"Okay, I know about those accounts, but I don't have any idea how much is in each account because Bubba lets his investment advisor handle all of them.

"What did you say the expense checking account was for, Maggie? There's over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in it."

"Bubba told me it was to cover incidental expenses on the road that the team doesn't cover."

"That doesn't sound right, Maggie. What expenses could he possibly have on the road that the team doesn't cover? What expenses could there be that would require that much money in the account?"

"Bubba said he occasionally has to pick up the tabs for dinner and drinks and other miscellaneous things for some of his teammates."

"That still doesn't justify having that much money in the account. Do you mind if I look into that further? It sounds suspicious to me."

"I'm okay with it, Jimmy, but why are you suspicious?"

"Well, in case of a divorce, Florida is a 50/50 property split unless there was a prenup or any other extenuating circumstances."

"Who said anything about a divorce, Jimmy?"

"Maggie... Bubba has you on a tight budget, he doesn't discuss any of his finances with you, and he is tracking your movements. How long will you put up with that before you start considering a divorce?"

"Jimmy... Bubba doesn't physically abuse me or mistreat me in any way. Why do you think I would want to divorce him? The only reason I would consider divorce is if he cheated on me."

"Well... Do you know for sure that Bubba isn't cheating on you? That expense account alone raises my suspicion. So, I ask again do you mind if I check into it further.

"No, go ahead and check anything you want, but I am pretty sure there are no other women in his life. If there were other women, I am pretty sure I would know about them."

After hanging up with Maggie, my dick was hard just thinking about how much I wanted to fuck her again. I was so hard I couldn't leave my desk without everyone seeing the boner trying to break free of my pants. I wanted to fuck Maggie again so much it was beginning to occupy my mind most days.

I needed sexual relief, so I picked up the phone and called Mona but got no answer. I've been out with Sandra several times and still haven't scored. So, I'm not sure why, but I called Sandra next. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello, Jimmy, I was just thinking about you," Sandra cooed.

"How did you know it was me, Sandra?"

"Well, duh. I have a caller ID. I thought a young computer genius would know that." She laughed.

"Yeah, right. I've had my mind on dozens of things lately and wasn't thinking when I asked that."

"With your mind so clustered, why are you calling me, Jimmy?"

"I was hoping you would go out to dinner with me tonight."

"I would like it better if you came to my place for dinner, Jimmy. I make a beef stroganoff that all my friends rave about. Do you want to come over and try it for yourself?"

"Absolutely! What time do you want me to come over?"

"Why don't you come over about sevenish?"

"Okay, I'll be there around seven. What kind of wine goes with your stroganoff? I'll pick up a bottle on my way home.

"No, not wine. My stroganoff goes best when served with a Russian cocktail I have learned to make. You are old enough to drink hard liquor, aren't you, Jimmy?" she laughed.

"Ha, ha!" I remarked. "What vodka should I bring?"

"I have everything I need for this dinner. The only thing missing right now is you," Sandra giggled.

She is going out of her way to tease me. Maybe tonight will be my lucky night. Perhaps it will be the fitting night to talk her into bed, I thought. I rushed home after work to shower and shave before going to Sandra's.

When I arrived, Sandra met me at the door with one of her Russian cocktails. She was wearing shorts and a polo shirt that emphasized her tits, and the nipples were hard and straining against her shirt. She was also wearing sandals that made her feet look very sexy. Dinner was just as exquisite as she had promised. The Russian cocktails were strong and hit me quickly. I wondered if she planned them to soften my disappointment with her next rejection. A rejection I was sure would come if I tried to push sex again, or was she ready to go all the way with me. We settled on the den sofa after dinner and had another Russian cocktail. We engaged in casual conversation for about ten minutes before I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.