The Hole in the Attic Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,083 Followers

"Gina said something about wanting to see you now that you are all grown up and living a bachelor's life in a fancy condo in Dallas."

"Gina really said she would like to see me? You're not just jerking my chain, are you, Maggie?"

Gina had always been featured in my wet dreams when I was a teenager. I couldn't wait to see what she looks like now. I still recall that afternoon my fantasy finally came true. Gina walked onto the diving board, bounced a few times, and made direct eye contact to ensure I watched. Then dove into the pool. When she surfaced, her bikini top was around her waist.

"No, I'm not jerking your chain, Jimmy, and yes, she did say she would like to see you. If you play your cards right, I may arrange for you to spend some quality with Gina, alone."

"Why would you do that, Maggie? And what makes you think that Gina would want to spend some quality time with me? All she ever did in high school was tease me and then get a big kick out of the erections she caused me."

"I can be truthful with you now, Jimmy; Gina wanted to do more than just tease you, but I wouldn't allow her."

"Don't bullshit me about that, Maggie. I think you knew all along I was going to my room and abusing my poor cock until it was raw."

"I know. I used to listen to the grunts and moans from your room each night after Gina had played a number on you. I more or less figured you were thinking about her when you got your rocks off," Maggie giggled.

"Gina wasn't the only one I was lusting over, but you know that, Maggie."

Maggie placed her hand on my arm and said, "I knew back then you wanted me, but I was your big sister, and it was up to me to protect your innocence when it came to sex. Believe me, Jimmy, if it hadn't been a societal taboo, I would have been in your bed almost every night. I was a horny teenage girl who wanted to experience sex as much as any teenage boy."

----

Maggie and I lounged by the swimming pool that afternoon, drinking beer until Gina arrived. Boy, was I surprised when she walked in the back gate. Gina was never fat or chubby in high school. She had what some lovingly referred to as baby fat, but that was all gone now. Gina had taken up yoga and tennis in college and now sports a firm athletic body with curves in all the right places. Her tits didn't appear overly large as before but were still a double hand full that jiggled with each step.

"Gina, get you a beer from the cooler and drag up a chair. We were just discussing the carefree days of high school and all the fun we used to have around this very swimming pool," Maggie said.

Gina caught me staring at her butt, legs, and breasts; she smiled. I was embarrassed at being caught staring and blushed slightly.

I mumbled, "You look great, Gina."

It was Gina's turn to blush. Finally, she whispered, "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

I leaned forward and kissed Gina first on the cheek, and when she turned to offer her lips, I kissed her on the lips. She yielded and thrust her tongue into my mouth as the kiss lingered. We stood and hugged, with Gina's arms around my waist. Gina felt my hard cock on her belly, and she giggled.

Gina removed her cover-up and strolled to the cooler. When she bent over to get a beer, I could see a cameltoe. Maggie saw me ogling it and winked. My first blunder. I thought I had gotten better at sneaking a peek.

"Busted, little brother," Maggie laughed.

Gina smiled and asked, "What did you catch him at this time, Maggie?"

"Oh, the same old thing I always caught him doing anytime you were around. He was checking out your ass."

Gina grinned at me and said, "Don't let your big sister intimidate you, Jimmy. I liked it when you checked out my ass in high school, and I like now."

I blushed and opened another beer for each of us. Gina caught me lingering too long on her boobs when I handed her the beer. She winked and blew me a kiss."

"I had forgotten how fascinated Jimmy was with your boobs, Gina," Maggie giggled. "Do you remember the wardrobe malfunction the summer before we all left for college?"

"Yes, I had kind of felt sorry for the embarrassment it caused Jimmy," Gina remarked.

"Just imagine how embarrassed he would have been if he had known you did that on purpose just to show off your tits," Maggie cackled.

Gina and I both blushed.

"You weren't supposed to tell Jimmy I did it on purpose. Besides, it was your idea that I do it. I think you wanted him to see your bare tits but just didn't dare to do it."

I looked at Maggie, and she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey, I have an idea," Gina howled, "Why don't you get on the diving board right now, Maggie. Bounce a few times and see if your tits pop out. If they don't spring free, then do like you encourage me to do. Loosen a bikini string so they will come free after you dive. It worked when I did it."

"Shut up, Gina!"

"Well, you weren't reluctant to goad me into doing it, Maggie.

"That was different, Gina. He wasn't your little brother."

"I'll tell you what, Maggie, to show I'm a good sport, I will reenact the whole thing again, right now!

Maggie and I looked on in fascination as Gina walked to the end of the diving board and bounced twice. Her tits strained her bikini top to the absolute limits but remained confined. Gina reached behind her, did something to the tie, bounced one last time, and dove into the water. When she resurfaced, the top was gone, and Gina still had a pair of the most exquisite tits I'd ever seen. They still stood high on her chest with half-dollar size dark nipples.

Gina looked down, her nipples hardened, and she immediately moved toward me. I was still holding my breath when she took my hand and led me toward the backdoor.

"Don't mess up my room, Jimmy," Maggie shouted as we made our way into the house. "Use your own room!"

I looked back at my sister and winked. I thought to myself; I would have been happy if it had happened this way those many summers ago.

We made our way through the kitchen, up the stairs, and into my old bedroom. I pulled Gina to my chest and leaned in to kiss her again. Gina still had a flushed face and said, "I have to go to the bathroom. Those beers seemed to have gone straight through me. I will be back soon. Is there a bathroom I can use?"

"Across the hall," I said while pointing.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed when Gina returned. She held her bikini bottoms in her hand. I slipped my bathing suit off, pulled her into my lap, cupped the back of her head with one hand, and kissed her lips. Gina snuggled in my lap, threw her arms around my neck, and returned my kiss. I ran my hand over her breasts and trailed a finger down her spine to her firm butt. Gina's skin tingled, causing goosebumps to rise as my hand moved over her naked flesh.

Instinctively, I clutched her waist and slowly rubbed her back. I felt Gina's firm tits press into my chest and smelled her enchanting perfume along with the faint scent of her arousal. After the kiss ended, Gina smiled and touched my face. Then Gina surprised me by reaching for my cock and caressed it.

She giggled and whispered sexily, "I see that you like me. That is for me, isn't it?"

I just nodded, caressed her hands, arms, neck, and face; occasionally, I squeezed her waist and hips savoring Gina's feminine curves. Gina noticed that my eyes were frequently darting from her lips to her ample cleavage.

She nodded toward my cock and remarked in a sexy whisper, "I have not dated anyone seriously in a while. It will take me some time to get used to that monster, if you know what I mean. So, don't be too rough with me at first."

I nodded again and said, "You set the limits, and I will follow them. Just remember, I want to do all the things I fantasized about that last summer before you left for college."

Gina happily agreed. I made a point of taking my time and improving my foreplay since Mom forced me to slow down. I buried my face in Gina's cleavage, started kissing and nibbling at the space between her breasts, and then started kissing her neck as my passion increased. Gina reacted first by squealing, closing her eyes, and throwing her head back, enjoying my passionate kisses for several minutes. I had learned from my mistakes with Mom.

I'd also searched the internet and made it my mission to learn more about what women liked during foreplay and sex. Most liked it when I talked dirty to them. They also loved hearing me tell them what I was going to do to them. And they loved it, even more, when I actually did those things that I described. Gina was no exception.

"Tell me what you want, Gina. I want to hear you say exactly what you want and how you want it. Please be very descriptive with your requests. I love dirty talk."

I gazed seductively into Gina's eyes. I kissed her on the forehead, the nose, and her lips. I whispered in Gina's ear some of the things I wanted to do to her, and I felt her shiver at my words. It was evident Gina had never been with anyone who engaged much in dirty talk. I learned right away she liked it. I recalled she was usually shy and reserved, but she whispered, "Eat my pussy, Jimmy. I've always wanted to know what your tongue would feel like on my pussy."

"I will do anything you ask, Gina, but you must tell me what you want and how you want it," I replied.

I stuck my tongue in her ear as I pushed her back and gently lowered her to the mattress. I kissed her mouth and then traveled downward, pausing to suck each nipple until she gasped. Then I raked my teeth down her belly and nibbled along her navel. Gina gasped and moaned as though she would lose her mind; I'm pretty sure she'd stopped breathing for a moment.

Nevertheless, I was pleased with my newfound foreplay and sex skills. I learned that women liked to go teasingly slow. Thank you, internet!

"Please, Jimmy," she moaned in desperation. "I need to feel your tongue on my pussy!"

"Patience, Sweetheart. I'll get there, and when I do, I want you to tell me how it feels and how I can make it feel better. This time belongs to you, and I want you to enjoy it fully."

But even as I said the words, I pushed a finger inside her vagina, and she melted into the mattress. I skimmed my lips across her pubic mound, bit her labia gently, and then found her clit. Gina's entire body went rigid. She soon learned that my tongue was hot and wet and extremely talented as I flicked that sensitive nub of flesh.

"Oh my god, Jimmy. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I don't see how you can make it feel any better. Just keep doing what you are doing."

Gina cradled my head; her fingers softly stroked my hair as she raised her hips to meet my mouth. I drew patterns on her sensitive clit with my tongue as I fingered her tight pussy. Then I nipped her clit gently with my teeth, and she urgently whispered.

"Harder, Jimmy. Please suck my clit harder."

I did as she asked, and her first orgasm struck fast and intense. She clutched my head as I lapped up her juices eagerly. Gina sat up fast and reached for my cock. I stopped her, shaking my head.

"I'll do it, Gina. You just tell me what you want, and I'll see to it that you get it, okay?"

Gina watched, mindlessly twirling her hair around a finger, as I teasingly took control. Since this was the first time Gina had seen my cock in the raw, she caressed it with her hand and said it was beautiful. Gina sucked in a breath and made a "gimme" motion with her hands.

I slid the tip of my cock along the lower lip of her mouth. Gina darted her tongue out to lap at it, and she tasted my salty, tangy pre-cum. She sucked me into her mouth, just the tip at first, and then drove her mouth down my shaft. I cupped the back of Gina's head with my hand, and that controlling but gentle gesture turned her on immensely. I think she wanted to be dominated by me. She wanted me to force her to do all the dirty nasty things she had fantasized about since that summer before leaving for college.

Gina also let me know that she wanted my hard cock inside her pussy. She wanted me to fuck her any way I wanted; missionary, doggy-style, sideways on the bed, upside down. It didn't matter. She just wanted me inside her. Fucking her. She continued to stroke my cock with her fist and gently sucked the head. She bent to suck my balls into her mouth as she jacked me, sweeping her thumb over my sensitive tip. I groaned and clutched at her lengthy hair, tangling a length of it around my fingers. I gripped her hair, controlling the movement of her head up and down the length of my rod at my will. I began to treat her rough like I had treated Sandra the first time we had intercourse.

"Do you like that, Gina? Do you like me forcing my cock down your throat as far as it will go?"

Gina gasped and tried to nod her head in the affirmative, but I had total control of her head. She could feel me pushing deeper into her throat and was finding it hard to breathe. Shifting her head, Gina tried to get air. She panicked when her throat closed on my cock, causing me to shoot a load of hot cum down her throat. Her whole body shuddered when her orgasm shook her from her head to her curling toes.

"Well, enough of that," I said, pulling my cock from her mouth.

Gina gazed up at me with tears in her eyes and a dazed expression. I'm sure she had never been treated that roughly during sex, and from the look on her face, she realized she liked it that way. Gina let out a yelp, and then we were both laughing, as much as two turned-on people could laugh when all we wanted to do was fuck and fuck and fuck.

"I want to fuck you, Gina," I uttered, nibbling at her collarbone. "I want to fuck you, and probably before I return to Dallas, I'll want to fuck you again and then maybe again."

Gina whimpered and pulled me toward her for another kiss. My hard cock pressed against her thigh as I kissed my way along her neck and across her shoulders. I headed downward, pausing at her breasts. I gently bit one of her nipples, and she squealed. Then I settled myself over her, and my cock pressed against her soaked slit.

"Yes. Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me, Jimmy. Oh, nice and...oh my god, Jimmy."

Gina moved her hips up to meet mine as just the tip of my cock slid into her grasping cunt. She held her breath as I pushed in, causing all the nerve endings in her vaginal walls to come alive. I kissed her roughly, nibbling her lower lip with mine.

"Oh, nice and hard, just like, mmmmmmm, that." Gina almost growled out each word between moans.

"Spread your legs wider, Gina. Let me in all the way. I want you to feel as much of my cock as possible. It may not be the longest cock you've had, but I bet it is the thickest and should stimulate all the little nerve endings in the walls of your pussy."

Gina did as told. She parted her legs wide. I hiked them up against her chest and slid into her balls deep. My gaze never left hers as I started fucking her. She purred as I gave her short slow strokes.

"I've thought about this a lot," I growled.

Gina grunted each time I slammed into her pussy. My tempo increased as my thick cock pounded her most sensitive places with every thrust.

"The whole time you and Maggie teased me those summers around the pool, I kept wondering what it would be like to fuck you like this. I was so aroused by you that day your bikini top came off."

"Me, too. Me, too!" She held on to me tightly and tossed her head back as I raked my teeth down her throat. She wrapped her legs around me so that I could pound her as deeply as possible.

"I swear, Gina, if you had given the slightest indication you wanted that, I think I would have fucked you crazy right there in my backyard."

"I wanted to, but I was afraid Maggie would stop me, and that would have destroyed the fantasies I had each night when I masturbated thinking about us together.

"Cum for me, Gina," I whispered as I slid a single finger into her tight little asshole.

I could feel her sphincter close tightly around My finger. Gina said she thought it felt like she had put her finger in an electrical socket. Gina's orgasm came as easy as you please. I swallowed her cries with a kiss, pulling out of her before I orgasmed as well. I rolled to my knees and angled her on all four, so I could enter her cunt from behind. I slid back into her pussy while she was still feeling the effects of her orgasm.

"Touch your clit, Gina."

Gina did as I asked, already feeling the approach of yet another intense orgasm.

"That's so sexy, Gina," I whispered in her ear. "I love watching my cock sliding in and out of you, stretching you, while you're stroking your clit. I want you to cum with me. I want you to cum on my cock again. I want to feel that pussy quiver around my cock."

I started hammering her with all my might. Gina strummed her clit with her fingers and pushed back hard against my cock each time I thrust hard into her vibrating pussy.

"Oh my god, Jimmy. Fu, uh, uh, uh, uck. Me, me, har, har, harder," Gina shuddered with each inward thrust of my cock. "Don't stop! Don't stop. I'm going to cum again, Jimmy."

"Oh, I love your delightful, filthy mouth, Gina," I sighed.

Gina gave me what I asked for, stroking herself, making her pussy undulate, and grip me tightly. Gina's cum completely coated my pulsating cock, and I growled, collapsing onto her while continuing to enter her from behind. My total weight was on her this time, my mouth on the back of her neck. Gina's eyes drifted shut as she soaked in the pleasure of me hammering her cunt. I covered her body with mine like a blanket. I finally dumped my cum, and murmured Gina's name against the back of her neck. Goosebumps sprang up along her shoulders. I laid there a moment before I pulled out, rolled her over, and kissed her again.

"What did you think, Gina? Did you enjoy your first time with me? Was it as good as you'd imagined?" I asked, my lips sliding along her salty sweat-covered skin.

"I never knew sex could be so satisfying," She whispered. "What about you?"

"I didn't think it was possible either," I murmured with a grin. "But I have to admit it was better than I could ever have imagined."

"You ready to go again now, Jimmy?"

"I wish. You have worn me out, Gina. You are more woman than I can handle, but I promise we will do it again and again before I leave. Maybe tomorrow we can crack open a bottle of wine here in my bedroom and then go for round two."

"I'd rather go again right now," Gina giggled, "But I'm willing to wait for tomorrow."

We cuddled quietly for a few minutes and then rejoined Maggie, who was setting the table for dinner. Maggie invited Gina to stay for dinner, but she begged off, saying she would drop by again tomorrow. Mom and Dad came home from work shortly after that. The sun was just going down below the horizon.

Gina and I spent many afternoons of the remaining weeks making up for missed opportunities in high school. I'm not going to reveal all the details about my afternoons with Gina, but it was just as exciting as my first time with Maggie. We got together four more times before I returned to Dallas. That last night in town, I almost talked Maggie into joining us.

Before I returned to Dallas, I was able to sit down with Maggie and show her the accounts I had established in her name. She was surprised to learn she was the President and CEO of Camelot Corporation. I explained that the corporation comprised of twelve holding companies had a net worth of ten million dollars. Maggie didn't ask me where the money came from that made up that net worth for the first time since I stepped in to look after her welfare. When I showed her a healthy checking account and saving account in her name, she just kissed me and said, "Thank you, Jimmy."

Upon landing in Dallas, I took an airport shuttle to my condo. There was an envelope taped to my door. Mona wanted me to call her as soon as I returned from Georgia. I called Sandra first only to find she was on a Mediterranean Cruise with some girlfriends. She wouldn't be back for at least another two weeks. I phoned Mona next, and after she forced me to answer twenty questions about my whereabouts for the past two weeks, she invited me for dinner at her place.

JSipes
JSipes
1,083 Followers