The Hole in the Attic Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take three also," Maggie announces and proceeds to deal herself the cards.

"I have two sevens," Maggie announces as she lays her hand down on the poker table.

Becky has a look of relief as she lays her hand down, announcing her two jacks.

I say, "Looks like I lose because I don't have anything but one king."

Maggie looks at me with bemusement. She had planned to undress Becky quickly for both our enjoyment. I had other plans and pulled my shirt over my head. I'm in top physical shape for a guy who sits at a computer all day, and Becky's eyes open wide as she inspects the hairy chest I am now displaying. Maggie observes Becky's glances at me and blushes. I wish Maggie had told me in advance about the details of the fun she plans to have with Becky and me.

I want to flaunt my body for Becky's delight. Maggie lets me know she intends to proceed with her scheme but slowly because she wants to give me the sexiest strip show of my lifetime. I watch in fascination as my sister begins to seduce Becky slyly. I know what my sister is doing, and I can't wait for her plan to succeed. I want to see Becky's tits, but I want more for her to see my large cock. I find myself hoping Mom didn't overinflate Becky's expectations.

On the next hand, Maggie and Becky lose, and my sister gleefully pulls her shorts down and off her legs. I can see Becky was hoping she might win and not have to take anything off, but she follows Maggie's lead and removes her shorts. I'm disappointed because I want to see the hard nipples that are poking against Becky's shirt. Becky tries to sit with her hands in her lap to cover herself as much as possible. She is wearing a pair of skimpy lace panties that will surely fail to protect her modesty much if any. She appears to worry she may have to stand up in front of me at some point, and I feel a tinge of excitement when my mind fantasizes about her doing just that.

Maggie and I lose the next hand, and Maggie seductively removes her Tee-shirt. I pull my shorts down and pretend I need to stand up to get my shorts off my hairy legs. Becky, obviously feeling relaxed from the effects of the wine, sneaks glances at Maggie's breasts. From the way she studied them, I think she was comparing her tits to Maggie's tits. I've heard girls often compare themselves to each other all the time. I think Becky was wondering if her boobs looked as good as Maggie's hooters.

I deliberately stood in front of Becky on purpose, knowing she'd see my cock sticking out the slit of my boxer shorts. I apologize for the accidental display of my cock. Maggie grins at the surprised look on Becky's face, but both women know it was no accident.

The cards are dealt, Becky and I lose the next hand. Not wanting to show us her bare pussy just yet, Becky reaches down to the hem of her Polo Shirt and quickly pulls it over her head, revealing her firm breasts that hug her athletic frame. I can see the redness rising from around her neck, and I'm sure she knows her face is glowing red. The cool night air blows on Becky's nipples, and they tighten and grow hard. Simultaneously, she is getting wet between her legs. We can smell her arousal, and her body begins to shiver.

"Are you okay, Becky?" Maggie asks, with some concern in her voice, although I know she enjoyed eyeing Becky's bare titties as much as I do. I believe that my big sister hopes to play with them soon and get Becky off, making everything move much faster. Maggie has to ask Becky a second time if she is okay before Becky's mind clears enough to respond.

"Huh? Oh yeah, the coolness of the night just caught me by surprise," she replies... looking down at her now stiff nipples.

I saw the uncertainty on Becky's face and was afraid she was about to bolt from the room. So I jump up and pull down my boxers, fully displaying my thick cock for both women to witness. I then head for the hot tub located on the balcony just outside the den.

"Let's go skinny dipping, girls," I shout back over my shoulder.

Becky watches Maggie jump up, take off the rest of her clothes, and run after me. Becky must figure she can use the water to cover her nakedness and soothe the new sensations coursing through her body, so she jumps up strips of her skimpy panties and runs toward the hot tub.

I am already sitting in water up to my belly button as Becky enters the water. My hard cock is covered for now in the moonlit depths of the water. Maggie plops down next to me and splashes the water, sending sparkling droplets of hot water cascading off the side of my face and ears. I lift Maggie easily in my arms, throws her giggling into the water, not to be the only one soaking wet. Maggie resurfaces, sputtering.

"Come on, Becky, let's get him," Maggie calls, and she and Becky advance on me with determination in their eyes.

I stand up and prepare to fend off their attack. My cock makes another appearance as it bobbles out of the water.

"Now!" Maggie yells, and she and Becky dive for me.

I purposely fall back into the hot water as the two women attack, pulling them down with me. My hands grab two naked butts, both tight from years of jogging, hiking, and dancing. I give each a gentle squeeze as I come back up to the surface.

Maggie leans over and whispers something conspiratorially in Becky's ear, and they launch another attack. This time, as Becky attacks high, Maggie dives low, pulling my legs out from under me. She grabs at my waist and quickly places her lips around my erect cock... but only for a few seconds. I know by the expression on Becky's face she observed Maggie take me into her mouth.

Becky appears to have so much fun; she evidently stops thinking about her nakedness as the three of us wrestle and play in the hot tub. As we continue to grope each other, Becky has to feel the hands stroking and caressing her naked ass and nipples, but she never acknowledges anything is out of the ordinary. Often, I reached a hand between Becky's legs and softly stroke her velvety pussy. She can obviously feel the warm sexual glow grow brighter. I observed Becky's hands feel Maggie's larger breasts and the hard nipples at their peak. Becky also cops a feel of the hair growing between Maggie's legs and sometimes lets her hand pass softly through the tangled mass. I know she can feel my hardness as it rubs against her naked body, and more than once, she lets her hands linger on my cock.

I am growing very excited and can't hide my throbbing erection. Nor did I want to. I feel hands moving over my body as we wrestle and play in the hot tub. My own hands slid over the wet skin of the two women. I wonder whose hands keep returning to move tentatively over my erection and hope it's Becky. I stand to gain a better footing in the shallow water. The water is only just below my hips, and my hard cock points out into the moonlit night.

Becky stares in amazement as I stand with my cock less than a foot from her wide-eyed gaze. She can't seem to take her eyes off of my pulsing flesh. Becky appears startled when Maggie embraces her from behind and then watches as Maggie reaches out and begins to stroke my hard cock. Maggie takes Becky's right hand in hers and starts moving it towards my cock.

"Touch it!" Maggie whispers in Becky's ear, and as if mesmerized, Becky lets Maggie move her hand toward my cock.

When Becky's hand first makes contact with my cock, she let out the breath she had been holding as a soft moan escapes her lips. My cock now in Becky's hand is warmed by her touch, and I know she can feel my cock pulse with each of my heartbeats. Maggie moves Becky's hand over my cock so that she can feel both its hardness and thickness. I can't believe what is happening as I watch Maggie move Becky's hand to explore me. The first touch of her hand sends blood pounding into my engorged shaft, and it pulses with excitement. I hold still, letting Becky explore me at her own pace. When Maggie removes her hand, Becky continues stroking and caressing my cock. I don't think she had ever touched such a thick cock, and this had to be an extra special moment. Becky continues stroking me, and soon her other hand joins the first. She strokes me with both hands.

Maggie leaves Becky, stroking my cock, while pressing her tits against Becky's back, forcing her closer to me. Maggie reaches around from behind and begins to stroke Becky's nipples. When she feels Becky push forward into the palms of her hands, she winks at me, letting me know Becky is enjoying the sensations coursing through her body.

Becky's naked body appears to be on fire. I can feel the heat radiating from her body. There have to be multiple sensations are coursing through her as her hands move over and explore my hard cock, which is now only inches from her eyes and mouth. I know she can see the contours and veins highlighted in the moonlight. Maggie begins to roll Becky's stiff nipples between her fingers, and it causes a moan to escape from deep in Becky's throat.

Maggie moves her hand across Becky's stomach on its way toward the burning center of her core. I can tell Becky wants Maggie to touch her because she pushes her legs further apart, inviting Maggie to touch her pussy. It is apparent, Becky isn't disappointed when Maggie's hand completely covers her pulsating pussy and begins stroking and probing, pressing her fingers into Becky's slit. Maggie removes her finger from Becky and shows me the secretions on her finger, indicating Becky is excited about what is happening. Maggie licks that finger, then offers me a taste. Maggie again cups the eager mound of Becky's vagina and lets me know she feels the heat blazing from those delicate folds of flesh.

Maggie reinserts her finger into Becky's pussy, gently crooking her finger in search of Becky's g-spot. When Maggie's finger re-enters, Becky comments on the incredible sensations; as Maggie's invading digit touches her g-spot. I can see a twinge of excitement in Becky's eyes. When Maggie briefly removes her finger, there is a look of disappointment, but the excitement returns when Maggie concentrates that finger on Becky's clit. Becky pushes her pussy into Maggie's hand, trying to gain more contact with the fingers bringing her so much pleasure.

"Kiss, lick, and then suck Jimmy's cock for me," Maggie whispers in Becky's ear.

Becky is hesitant to do as Maggie asks but watches as Maggie leans over her shoulder and takes my cock deep into her mouth. Maggie's lips push Becky's hand further down my rigid member as she takes more of my cock into her mouth. As Maggie's lips move back toward the tip of my cock, she leaves a slippery trail of her saliva deposited there for Becky to feel. Becky's hand moves effortlessly over the slick surface as she strokes my cock.

"Go ahead and suck it... he'll love it!" Maggie whispers again in Becky's ear.

And as if drawn by a magnet, Becky leans forward, opening her mouth, and lets the soft spongy head of my cock slide past her lips and into her mouth. I can't believe my eyes as I watch Becky open her mouth and close it around the head of my cock. I moan at the feel of her warm wet mouth, holding my flesh. Then Becky begins to gently use her tongue to circle the head as she starts stroking me. I fight to keep from letting loose the flood of cum churning in my balls as I watch Becky fit more of my cock into her mouth. Maggie whispers to Becky a secret that a sorority sister in college had told her about swallowing a very thick cock, much like mine. Becky uses that technique on my cock to see if she can swallow more of it.

Maggie giggles as she watches Becky taking more of my shaft into her mouth. She increases her stroking of Becky's nipples and pussy. Maggie moves her lips to Becky's neck and begins to nibble at the tender flesh while licking and panting her hot breath into Becky's ear. I had never seen my sister with another girl. I thought it was damn hot. Apparently, something else she had learned at her sorority house.

"Do you want to drink his cum?" Maggie asks in a low whisper.

Becky lifts her mouth off my cock and appears unsure, so Maggie looks up at me and tells me to let Becky know when I am ready to cum, so she can decide if she wants to swallow my cum. I nod, okay.

"Go ahead and suck him off, Becky. I'll drink his cum when he's ready to shoot if you don't want to swallow it."

Becky excitedly begins to move her mouth along my cock, and I place my hand on the back of her head, directing her motions. I let her control the depth of each thrust. Maggie keeps busy fingering Becky's pussy and tweaking her nipples as she sucks away on my cock.

"I'm going to cum," I whisper, hoping I'm not too late with my warning. And Becky quickly removes her mouth, which is instantly replaced by Maggie's waiting mouth.

Becky keeps her hand on my pulsing cock as I pump my load of cum into my sister's eagerly waiting mouth. Maggie swallows my load as it shoots deep into her throat. When I pump the last of my cum into Maggie's mouth, she lets my cock fall from her lips. Turning to Becky, she immediately begins to kiss Becky's lips, pushing her tongue deep into Becky's mouth, sharing the last of my cum. From the look on Becky's face, she can taste the salty mixture as Maggie passes it to her. Becky thrust her tongue into Maggie's mouth, presumably trying to find more of my salty reward.

Becky pulls away from Maggie's kiss and says to me, "The next time I suck your cock, I will let you cum in my mouth so that I can taste your entire load."

I sink slowly into the hot tub, spent. The sensations of Becky's mouth on my cock, the blasting of my load into Maggie's mouth, and the visual stimulation of the two women together have wholly drained me. As I slowly regain my strength, we all hug in the hot tub.

Becky and Maggie haven't cum yet, but they appear ready to continue what we started. Maggie stands, taking Becky's hand in her own, begins leading our horny friend back inside toward the fireplace. They warm themselves by the fire as Maggie picks up a towel and gently wipes the water from Becky's body. Becky takes the towel and softly dries Maggie. They move to the couch, and Maggie lies on her back, holds out her arms, waiting for Becky to join her. I stand nearby watching whatever Maggie has planned next.

Becky looks deeply into Maggie's eyes as she slowly lowers herself to lie partially on my sister's tummy, and I observe the fires of desire deep within both their eyes. Maggie's lips meet Becky's again in a tender kiss. Becky opens her mouth to let Maggie's tongue enter. Becky's skin is alive with goosebumps wherever their skin touch. Becky says she can feel the heat and passion coursing through Maggie and pulls her lips tighter to her own.

Maggie's body is ablaze with lust for the hot woman hovering above her. The sweet nectar of Becky's kisses is something Maggie tells me later she will never forget and will again want. Becky becomes the aggressor and kisses Maggie's lips, her eyes, her cheeks. Maggie repositions her tongue to lick softly at Becky's neck, and I see Becky start to tremble. I feel a tinge of jealousy. Maggie is supposed to be seducing Becky in preparation for my first intercourse with Mom's PA. That was the initial plan, but Maggie is reaping all the benefits of Becky's passion so far.

Becky begins to kiss her way across Maggie's chest to her gently rising breasts and takes a hard, sensitive nipple into her mouth. She caresses and licks each of Maggie's breasts, obviously enjoying their firmness, their sensitivity. She moves her tongue over Maggie's hard nipples and is rewarded with a subtle moan. I have watched Becky make sapphic love to Mom on many occasions, and now I want her to make love to me, not my big sister.

Maggie shows her delight as Becky's lips and tongue dance over her tingling skin. She squirms beneath Becky, moans escaping at each new sensation that Becky brings to her. When Maggie's hot tongue settles on Becky's breasts and nipples, a slight shudder of orgasm courses through Becky's body, and I can see her begin climbing a mountain of pure bliss. I am sure she never wants it to end. Like an avid explorer, Maggie doesn't want to stop until she pushes Becky over the top. It is a show I would pay money to see, but I am ready for my turn.

Maggie rolls Becky onto her back and straddles her thighs. Maggie trails a kiss across Becky's stomach, kissing deep into her navel, where it tickles and excites at the same time. Becky and I both instinctively know the final destination of those kisses, and her legs begin to open an invitation. I can see she wants to feel Maggie's mouth kiss and lick her there.

Maggie is aware that Becky is beginning to spread her legs and looks at the wet pussy before her. Maggie softly draws her fingers over Becky's pubic mound, and Becky arches her hips up at the touch. Maggie winks at me, leans down, and smells the juices bubbling out of Becky's fountain, then dips her finger into that wet pussy. Becky's pussy is radiating heat, and as Maggie's hand softly caresses the gentle slope of her mound, Becky's hips thrust up as if drawn to a magnet. I can tell that Becky is craving the touch and wants Maggie to feel her, to possess her. Becky's breath is racing into her lungs; her heart is pounding in her chest as her sexual need rises higher. She flinches as Maggie's finger continues dipping into her slit, sliding through the wetness there, and she looks down just as Maggie moves the wet finger to her mouth and licks the pungent cream. I watch in awe as Maggie closes her eyes in pure lust as she licks the finger clean. I want my turn with Becky, but I don't want to stop watching these two hot women together.

Becky watches Maggie lower her open mouth, surrounding the entire perimeter of her pussy. With a cry of pure pleasure, Becky throws her head back, and her hands reach for Maggie's head, pulling her into intense contact with her pussy as a massive orgasm screams through her body. Becky's body convulses as the muscles of her stomach draw tight, pulling her upward. Her body is taut and strains as she cums. Her thighs clamp onto Maggie's head, holding her mouth trapped against her gushing pussy. Maggie's tongue continually flicks over Becky's erect clit, sending jolt after jolt of pleasure coursing through her core. When I think Becky can't cum anymore, Maggie's teeth gently bite at her clit, and a new wave of sensation sweeps her away, and again the cries of passion escape from her throat.

I don't think Maggie was ready for the speed with which Becky's orgasm had overtaken her, but she instinctively knows what Becky needs at that very moment. Maggie feels the viselike grip of Becky's thighs clamped to her head and begins to work her tongue over her clit again. When Becky's orgasm begins to wane, Maggie nips at the enlarged nub over and over with her teeth and sends Becky careening into another shattering climax. Becky is on a roller coaster of delight, and Maggie makes sure she enjoys it to the fullest.

My cock grows rock hard as I stand by the fireplace watching the two women make love. I watch the flush grow on Becky as Maggie licks and caresses her body. I listen to Becky's moans of passion and monitor the minor quakes of orgasm shudder through her body. And when Maggie engulfs Becky's pussy with her mouth again, my cock erupts. My seed shoots out from the end of my cock, falling onto Becky's tits and stomach. Some of it lands in the middle of Maggie's back. I had never cum without touching myself before, but I had never seen anyone brought to a shattering orgasm as the one Becky had just experienced.

Becky gradually relaxes, her breathing slowly returns to normal. Maggie gently licks up the juices covering Becky's legs and causes minor tremors, which in turn, causes her to catch a breath and shudder. Maggie starts licking the trail of cum deposited on Becky's stomach and tits. Becky reaches down and draws Maggie up to lie on top of her and kisses her long and deep, tasting her own juices. And then Becky licks my cum from Maggie's lips and tongue. I smell the intense aroma of feminine arousal, and it makes my head swim with renewed lust. Becky is not through yet and appears to want more as her breathing begins to quicken.