The Hole in the Attic Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie moves up over Becky's body; her dripping pussy hovers only inches from Becky's face and lips while her face hovers over Becky's crotch. The classic '69' position. Reaching between Becky's legs, Maggie parts the folds of Becky's pussy and begins to lick and kiss gently, fanning the smoldering flames of passion she so recently ignited.

I watch the two women lick each other's pussies simultaneously, and my cock begins to grow hard again. I can't wait any longer to join in the fun, so I move behind Maggie and begin to slide my cock over the moist folds of her pussy. Maggie feels me move behind her, running my hardness through the lips of her pussy. Becky evidently felt something hard bumping against her head and opened her eyes to observe my enormous cock sliding through the juices of Maggie's heated pussy. Becky stops licking Maggie's clit. It may have been due to the shock of seeing brother and sister engage in incestuous copulation. Maggie arches her back, signaling her desire for me to sink deep into her. When I'm well lubricated, I begin to dip my engorged rod deep into her body. Maggie knows Becky is watching as I move into position and push myself deep into her body. My balls are resting on Becky's forehead.

Becky watches in wide-eyed wonder as I position my juice-soaked member at the entrance to my sister's pussy and begin to sink the hard length into her. After establishing my rhythm, Maggie again lowers her dripping pussy to Becky's mouth, signaling Becky she still wants her mouth licking and kissing her feverish clit.

I am sure Becky would have never believed she would be there watching Maggie and me fucking, let alone that her view would be from mere inches away. Becky watches me piston in and out of Maggie's snatch, pumping out more of the precious juices from deep within her.

Becky is the first to cum. She cries out into Maggie's dripping pussy. The vibration of her cries against Maggie's overly engorged clit sends Maggie into the throes of her own climax, her juices gushing out to fall into Becky's waiting mouth. Maggie's pussy's fluttering walls pull me over the edge, and I add my spunk to the mixture dripping into Becky's mouth. Becky laps up the sweet concoction as it pours from deep within the pussy above her.

I pull my wilting cock out as Becky clamps her mouth over the dripping cavern above, capturing all of the flowing juices. She drives her tongue deep into the recently vacated cavity, searching for more of the elixir. I feel Maggie shudder as she reels from Becky's tongue poking and probing deep within her. That set off yet another series of orgasmic pulses through my sister's body.

After we somewhat recover, our threesome moves off to the bedroom for some rest. Maggie spoons her body up behind Becky, one hand cupping Becky's pussy, feeling the warmth radiating from its depths and the other cupping Becky's breast. I pull a blanket over us as I spoon myself behind Maggie. My soft cock lay nestled in the crack of Maggie's ass, my hand reaching around to hold one of her tits.

"Good night, Ladies," I say, but the two women have already drifted off into a much-needed, satiated rest.

I am somewhat pissed I hadn't gotten to fuck Becky as planned, but I am so exhausted I'm not sure I could've delivered Becky much pleasure at that point. The tranquility of sleep envelopes my body, and I flow gently away in peaceful slumber.

I awaken to the sounds of soft moans. Turning over, I'm greeted by the sight of Maggie and Becky, once again entwined, drinking from the wellspring of their sexes. This time, Maggie is on the bottom, and Becky's firm, tight ass is presented to my gaze. I reach out to caress the glistening firm globes and watch Becky arch her back as she feels me join the morning's pleasures.

I lean over and begin to kiss and lick Becky's firm booty flesh as Maggie continues to suck on Becky's clit. I rim Becky's crinkled starfish with my tongue, then positions my finger at the opening to her pussy and slowly insert two fingers. I probe deeper with my fingers until I feel her vaginal walls gripping and slowly beginning to stretch to accommodate my fingers in preparation for my thick hard cock.

I felt Becky push back against my invading fingers as I sawed in and out of her pussy. My fingers are buried deep inside her body. The walls of her pussy squeeze and suck at my invading fingers as Maggie continues to lap at Becky's clit. I pull my fingers almost entirely out and then slowly move them back into her. I establish a steady rhythm as Becky begins to move against my fingers. Then I push my fingers deep into her, crooking them downward, searching for the spongy bundle of nerves nestled behind her clit.

Becky's body explodes! Her nerve endings shoot through her skin, causing her to flail in the morning air. A primal scream escapes from her throat to echo around the bedroom. Becky whimpered that her muscles knotted into hard cords as waves of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced ripped from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. She said she was suspended between heaven and hell, floating on the waves of bliss permeating through her. And Maggie was lapping at her clit as my fingers stroke the fire from within her. Becky pleaded she wanted it to stop, but at the same time, confessed she wanted it never to stop.

I feel the walls of Becky's pussy clamp my fingers in a vise-like grip as I push into her G-Spot, trapping my fingers deep inside her. I stroke the bundle of nerves as I watch Becky's body ride the wave of another climax. My cock is ready. It is time to take Becky. It is time to plunge deep into her. It's time for Becky to experience the large cock my mother had alluded to when she prepared Becky for our encounter. It's time for her to feel the stretching of my unusually thick cock.

As Becky slowly returns from wherever her orgasm had taken her, my stiff cock is positioned at the entrance to her wet pussy lips. Becky saw me do this last night with my sister, Maggie, and she knows I am preparing myself to penetrate her dripping hole thoroughly. Becky's expression tells me that she longs to feel me in her pussy, but her anxiety is mixed with excitement because I think she worries I may be too thick to fit. However, to signal her invitation to me, she opens her legs wider and arches her back, giving me complete access to her body, especially her blazing pussy. Maggie reaches up to spread the folds of Becky's pussy, opening her even more, and then the spongy head of my cock is poised at her portal. The mixture of expressions on Becky's face tells me she wants this but is apprehensive about proceeding.

As I push forward, Becky assists by pushing back, and I feel the head of my cock stretch her open as I strain to enter the threshold of her body. She tells me she feels the fullness there within the entrance to her pussy. Becky began to rock back against me, slowly taking more of me into her until I could feel my hairy balls push up against her butt. I delight in her pushing back hard and impaling herself on my hard mass. I breach Becky's pussy, and after pausing to allow her to adjust to the size of my invading member, I begin the rhythmic motions of fucking, as my cock sinks deeper into her with each thrust.

Becky whispered she could feel the hair that surrounds my cock tickle her butt and then the probing tip bumping up against her cervix as I drive deep into her. With abandoned lust, she begins to ride the pillar of my cock, feeling it caress and stroke her body's inner depths. Becky moaned that she loved the feel of me stretching her, filling her, as I continued to pump into her. Maggie seizes Becky's clit between her teeth and gently bites while the first orgasm crashes over her. Becky rides my cock harder, faster, wanting to feel my cum paint her insides, but she has to know from watching me with Maggie that I last longer than most men. She releases a primal scream for no reason and continues bucking on my fat cock, moving deep within her.

I feel the walls of Becky's pussy grow tighter around my cock as I drive into her. My cock grows even more prominent as I push hard into her. The pulsing massage of her vaginal muscles is more than I can take, and with one final lunge, I stab the end of my thick cock hard against Becky's cervix and blast wads of sperm deep into her. Becky squeals at the force of the blast when it is leaving my bulky cock. That first blast of my hot cum sends Becky reeling into yet another orgasm. It is the first time my orgasm has overtaken me so quickly. I cry out as her pulsing sheath milks the seething juices from my body. Becky cries out that she can feel my spunk seeping from her distended hole and is being lapped up by Maggie lying below her. I hold my body rigid and rejoice at the delight as I finally pump my seed deep inside my Mom's very personal assistant.

Maggie watches my cock pulse as I pump my sperm into Becky's pussy. She reaches out with her tongue as the overflow begins to course back out of the overfilled canal, and she drinks down the heady mixture. When I pull from Becky, Maggie covers the open orifice with her mouth and sucks the excess liquid from Becky's freshly fucked pussy.

I fall away, totally drained. I had accomplished a goal I had set several years ago. Becky's pussy proved to be every bit as pleasurable as I had always dreamed it would be. I had Mom and my big sister to thank. I must have dozed off again but woke up to the sound of the shower running and the playful laughter and giggles of Maggie and Becky.

After a hearty breakfast, Maggie, Becky, and I spend the rest of the day exploring the sites of Dallas. Becky stayed at my place the rest of the week and grew to love the feel of Maggie's lips and tongue on her pussy and the taste of her feminine juices. After all, Maggie is a younger version of my Mom. Becky said she also liked the feel of my cock plunging deep inside her, spurting its warm offering against the furthest reaches of her canal. Becky casually remarked that she wonders if a normal size cock will ever satisfy her again.

The conferenced ended without Mom and me getting the chance to secret away for our planned sexual rendezvous. She promised to make up for it soon with a trip back to Dallas without Maggie or Becky. I gave Maggie the paperwork outlining the details of her corporation. It listed all the investments held by her corporation. Maggie didn't need to seek anything from Bubba other than a divorce because I had set her up for life using funds from his hidden corporate holdings.

Unknown to Maggie and her attorney, I had anonymously mailed Bubba a copy of the damning videos. I am sure he knows where they came from and, therefore, never fought the divorce. Maggie's divorce was granted promptly, and shortly after that, Maggie received a certified check for her portion from the sale of the house in Miami. She received additional checks from the four investment companies covering her half of the marital gains from Bubba's investments while they were married.

There was never any mention of funds that might have disappeared from the Willis Corporation holdings. Maggie was fixed for life thanks to my behind-the-scenes manipulations. She has visited me several times in Dallas since the divorce was final. Each time Maggie tried to talk me into letting her buy a place in Texas where we can live together as a couple, but I am reluctant to let Mom and Dad know we are sexually active with each other. Maggie says that Mom already knows, but Mom has never said anything to me about what she knows or doesn't know.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN NEXT?