The Hole in the Attic Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the appointed time with a bottle of excellent wine and was attacked by Mona at her horniest since we first met. She had my pants unzipped and my cock in her mouth before I was able to take more than two steps inside her apartment. I could smell she had prepared something exceptional for our dinner. My stomach growled with delight, and my cock showed its appreciation by quickly spurting a salty reward down Mona's throat.

The dinner was to die for, and the blowjob was as expected up to her usual excellence. Mona told me how much she had missed me at least a dozen times over dinner. She didn't bother clearing the table before dragging me to her bedroom. Her performance in the bedroom was also up to her usual excellence.

For some reason, Mona was fixated on anal sex this time. She had found three more positions that had her screaming at the top of her lungs with each orgasm. I found it very delightful when Mona rimmed my starfish with her tongue and licked my balls while finger-fucking my asshole with her middle finger. I think I dumped a pint of cum when she did that. However, I had to draw the line when she expressed her intent to fuck my ass with an eight-inch strap-on. She wanted me to experience the pleasures she was receiving through anal sex. I'm not ready for that particular adventure. I'm now afraid to sleepover at Mona's for fear of waking up to find her pounding my ass with her new toy. I thanked her for the welcome home blowjob, the wonderful meal, and the latest sex positions. I double bolted my apartment door and made sure all windows were securely locked.

I surfed the internet, checking sites few people can access while researching the Willis family ancestry in Tennessee. Bubba and Mona had grown up in Willis Hollow, located near the Appalachian Trail in the Smokey Mountains. Approximately three hundred people are living in Willis Hollow; all of them are named Willis. Three hundred people and less than a dozen different DNA's. I found rumors of blatant incest among the Willis Clan.

The story flowing around that part of Tennessee is that five Willis brothers and their wives settled in what is now known as Willis Hollow after the Revolutionary Wars. The only skill the brothers had was making distilled alcohol, moonshine. The Cherokee Indians who controlled that part of Tennessee allowed the brothers to live in the Hollow in exchange for the distilled liquor. The brothers traded their moonshine for necessities such as food and clothing. During the prohibition era, the Willis Clan became wealthy selling their moonshine but continued to live the life of paupers. A young college graduate hiking the Appalachian Trail discovered the Willis Clan and introduced them to the stock market. He helped them form a corporation, the Willis Corporation, which has since become a multibillion-dollar corporation. The Willis Clan still insists on giving the appearance of being paupers. That may be why Bubba was so frugal with the money he allowed Maggie after they married. Bubba Willis is, at present, the President and CEO of a subsidiary of the original Willis Corporation. His corporation, Willis Global, exists independently from the leading corporation.

I also learned that for generations, the women of Willis Hollow were for the sole purpose of serving the menfolk sexually. The men worked diligently to make and distribute moonshine, and the women worked diligently to take care of the men's sexual needs. It didn't matter which woman serviced which man because they all took turns with each man; aunts, uncles, mothers, fathers, cousins, and siblings all engaged in incestuous conduct throughout their life.

There were four girls and six boys in Mona's family. When a girl in the Willis Clan reaches the age to become a woman, her father is the first to take her cherry. When a boy reaches the age of consent, his mother must teach him how to please women sexually. Naturally, brothers and sisters hone their sexual skills on each other as they become of age. The womenfolk had a schedule of when to show up at the various moonshine stills, short for a distillery, to service the men. Now it's easy to understand why Mona is a sex addict and likes sex so much after researching her family history. However, I think I am going to try and distant myself from her in the future.

----

Monday morning, Mom called to inform me that she would be attending a convention in Dallas next month. It was more of a workshop for educational administrators. She happily announced that Becky would be attending with her. Mom worked into our conversation that she had been working on Becky and had subtly let it slip to Becky that I was interested in getting to know her better, sexually. My pulse quickened; my heart was pounding in my chest loud enough for Mom to hear it over the phone.

My Mom must have sensed my anxiety because she followed with, "Relax, honey, and take a deep breath. You have almost a month to formulate a plan of action."

I finally responded with, "Thanks, Mom. I think. Did you come right out and tell Becky I wanted to fuck her?"

"Absolutely not, honey. I have been making subtle remarks to Becky about your interest ever since Bubba and Maggie's rehearsal dinner. I thought you knew what I meant when I gave you the thumbs up. Anyway, I think she is interested in the same thing you are; casual sex with no strings attached."

"Did Becky tell you that she wanted to have sex with me, Mom?"

"Well, not in so many words, but she is interested in finding out if your cock is as large as rumored."

"Oh my God, Mom, did you tell her I had a big cock? No, wait, you couldn't have. Not without telling her, we had sex together," I stammered.

"Honey, do you remember the time you hacked my computer and saw us using the strap-on cock? Well, I had mentioned to her how big your Dad is, and I subtly said I had heard you were equally endowed."

"And what did she say about that, Mom?"

"Only that she would love to see for herself. I asked her if she wanted me to arrange that for her, and she didn't answer, but her expression and blush said that she did."

"Do you and Becky want to stay at my place while you are in town?"

"No, the workshop organizers will make all our arrangements, and I am sure they will want us at the hotel where the workshop is taking place because some of the workshops will start early and some will run quite late.

"Does that mean I won't get to see you much while you are in town?"

"Honey, I will make sure that you get to see us, and I will make an extra effort to see you and Becky get to spend some quality time together. I really didn't need Becky on this trip, but I convinced the school board that I did. I am bringing her merely to let you have a go at getting her into your bed."

"Thanks, Mom. I can't wait for you to get here. Is there any chance you and I can slip off together for some... you know?"

"I'll send you an e-mail with my itinerary as soon as I receive it from the organizers of the workshop. I love you, Sweetheart. And you can count on me to make time for us this trip."

"I love you too, Mom."

----

The month seemed to drag, but the time for Mom's arrival in Dallas finally came. Mom and Becky took the Omni Dallas Hotel shuttle from the airport to the downtown hotel. Maggie had unexpectedly insisted that she come along with Mom and Becky. I was happy she did, but it would take some planning to work around her and get with Becky. Maggie took the SuperShuttle from the airport to my condo. I couldn't believe how great Maggie looked after all the bullshit Bubba had put her through since she filed for divorce. I put her luggage in the guest bedroom, knowing full well she would probably not spend a single night in there, not if I had my say. I wanted her in my bed, where I sincerely felt she belonged.

I called Mom after getting Maggie settled and found they were on their own for dinner the first night, so I suggested that Maggie and I take her and Becky out for dinner at a nice Dallas restaurant. We settle for Eddie V's Prime Seafood on Oak Lawn Avenue just north of downtown. It is a bit pricey, but I am doing quite well with my job, and I wanted to show off for Becky. The meal was excellent, and the conversation was delightful. I spent most of the night flirting with Becky, and she flirted back. I thought the night went well until I dropped off Mom and Becky, then caught an ear full from Maggie.

"Well, you didn't leave any doubt about who you were fawning over tonight, little brother," Maggie scowled.

"What's wrong with what I did? She's single, and I'm single," I countered.

"The way you were carrying on, I was surprised you didn't get down on your hands and knees to lick and kiss Becky's feet!" Maggie barked.

"If I didn't know better, I would think you were jealous, Maggie!"

Maggie didn't answer. She turned and stared out the passenger side window the rest of the way to my condo. When we entered my apartment, Maggie went straight to the guest bedroom and slammed the door.

"Maggie, did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" I said through the bedroom door.

"Go away, Jimmy. It's been a long day, I'm tired, and I'm completely exhausted from the travel," she shouted.

"Maggie, please open the door and talk to me. I know something is wrong, but I don't know what it is. Ever since we were kids, we have always been able to talk about anything."

Maggie opened the door and stood glaring at me with her arms folded across her chest. I had a flashback. She looked just like she did the day she caught me spying on her from the attic. I found myself hoping tonight could end the same way that day had.

"Okay, you want to talk, so go ahead and talk," Maggie growled.

"What did I do to anger you, Maggie?"

"Do you want to fuck that little slut that works for Mom?"

"Yes, I do! What's wrong with that? We are both single and... "

Maggie started closing the door to her bedroom before I could finish answering her question. I threw my hand up and stopped the door from closing. Maggie turned away and flung herself on the bed, and started sobbing. I sat on the edge of the bed and started rubbing her back, hoping I could calm her down enough to probe more about her anger.

"Maggie, if I've done something to hurt you, please let's talk about it," I pleaded.

Maggie sat up in the bed, blew her nose, and then said, "I'm divorcing my husband because you convinced me it was best. I'm now living with my parents until the divorce is final. And I always thought I had my brother to love and comfort me."

"Maggie, you do have your brother to love and comfort you," I said as I tried to put my arm around her.

She pushed my arm away and said, "Well, it sure as hell didn't look like my little brother was out to comfort me tonight. Hell no! You were too busy trying to get into Becky's pants."

"That doesn't mean I don't love you, Maggie. And it sure as hell doesn't mean I won't be there for you. I have wanted to fuck Becky ever since the first day she went to work as Mom's assistant. I'm a guy. We have these sexual attractions and feel obligated to act on them. It's a guy thing. I want to fuck her, not establish a long-term relationship."

"It hurt me to see you fawning over her like a teenage boy. I fully intended to come home with you tonight and fuck your silly brains out. But you ruined that with your stupid flirting."

"I didn't even know you were going come on this trip, Maggie. And when you and I were together in Marietta, you said something about not getting caught up in an extramarital affair like Bubba. You left the clear impression you were not going to cheat on Bubba with anyone until the divorce was final."

"When I said that, I meant not having an affair with some stranger or a past acquaint. I thought you understood that I never thought having sex with you was cheating on Bubba. But now, my divorce is almost final, and I was becoming excited about resuming our incestuous relationship. I plan to move to Dallas to be near you when the divorce is final."

"If I had known that, I wouldn't have arranged with Mom to help me get Becky into my bed."

"What! Are you telling me that our Mom has been helping you lure Becky into your bed?"

"That's why Mom arranged for Becky to come on this trip with her. Becky didn't need to be here, but Mom convinced the school board to let her come and assist her."

"Now I feel like a real asshole, Jimmy. Had I known the plan, I wouldn't have pressured Mom to let me tag along."

"You had no way of knowing, Maggie, and Mom couldn't tell you anything without admitting to pimping her assistant out to her son."

"I'm going to make this up to you, Jimmy. I promise! I will make it right even if it kills me. Just leave everything to me."

"And how do you propose to do that, Maggie?"

"I'm going to help you Fuck her, Jimmy. I want you to invite Becky to your condo for dinner one night this week, and I promise I will get her so aroused she will beg you to fuck her."

"And how do you plan to accomplish that feat?"

"You just get her here and then follow my lead. No matter what I say or do, you just play along. I guarantee you we will have Becky in your bed before the night is over."

----

The following night Maggie, Becky, and I attacked our meal of steak, baked potato, and wine over casual conversation. I am getting to know Becky better while she learns more about me. Becky and Maggie have known each other for years, but they have never socialized together.

When we finish our meal, I pick up the dishes, walk to the kitchen, scrub the plates and utensils with a scrub pad, and rinse them in the sink. Maggie followed me into the kitchen and whispered, "Becky appears mellowed from the wine. Follow my lead, and we'll have her in your bed before the evening is over."

"We?" I gasped. "I didn't know you were into girls, Maggie!"

"Jimmy, have you ever had a threesome; One that involved you and two girls? Maggie asked.

"No, I can't say that I have, big sister. Are you telling me that you have participated in threesomes?"

"Just a little something I learned to enjoy around the sorority house in college," Maggie giggled as she gave me a peck on the cheek."

"Well, are you going to fill me in on the details of your plan?" I asked.

"It's still evolving," She replied. "Just follow my lead and be prepared for the unexpected. Seductions are tricky, and I may make sudden modifications as we go along."

When I return to the dining room, I pick up the chilled bottle of wine and pour each of us another glass. I can see Maggie studying Becky and get excited about a possible threesome.

As the sun begins to set, I notice Becky is already feeling a warm glow spreading throughout her body. She laughs and giggles at the jokes Maggie and I tell. Becky is obviously relaxed and happy. As it grows darker, the full moon begins to peak its glowing face above the trees across the lake. Its light reflects on the lake and draws a silver line to my condo. Maggie leans in close to me and whispers, "It's time for phase one of my plan."

I'm not sure I understand what she is talking about, but I tell her I will follow her lead. Maggie turns and faces Becky. She has a devious expression on her face. Becky appears to be trying to figure out what Maggie may be concocting in her crafty mind.

"Let's move this party into the den and play some cards," Maggie says as she heads for the den. She retrieves a deck of cards from a cabinet and spreads them on a table near the fireplace. I throw another log on the fire for the ambiance.

"Five-card draw," Maggie says as she begins to deal out the cards.

Unknown to Becky, Maggie is a grandmaster at dealing from the bottom of the deck. That's another of the tricks she learned from someone in her sorority. I am well aware of Maggie's skills with a deck of cards, but I'm still not sure what Maggie has in mind.

"You do know how to play poker, don't you, Becky?"

Becky nods her head and picks up her cards. After studying her cards, she tosses three and smiles at Maggie. I discard two cards, and Maggie discards two cards. After fifteen minutes of playing, Becky has won three hands, I one and Maggie two.

Maggie is getting ready to deal again when she says, "Tell you what... Let's make this more interesting and play... STRIP poker!"

That proposal catches Becky by complete surprise, and she appears skeptical of what Maggie may have up her sleeve. I'm too excited about the possibility of seeing Becky's full nudity to question my sister's actions. I've seen Becky in various stages of undress when I hacked into Mom's office computer and watched them together. Becky and Maggie met through Mom and have been acquaintances for years, but they haven't socialized together before tonight. Until this evening, Becky has never done anything with Maggie or me, and she seems a bit uneasy about what to expect. However, the wine has relaxed her a little, and she did win more hands than me, so she reluctantly agrees.

"Sure, why not?" Becky laughed. "A game of strip poker may pump some life into this party."

My cock begins to twitch, and I look forward to my sister getting Becky naked for my viewing pleasure, but I pretend to be uncertain as to Maggie's suggestion.

"I'm not so sure. You girls have been winning all of the hands and will probably leave me completely naked and embarrassed in short order."

Both Maggie and Becky laugh at my remark. I noticed Becky sneaking a quick glimpse at my crotch, and I am sure she can see the rising bulge in my pants. I recall Mom telling me she had mentioned to Becky that rumors say I am well endowed in the sexual equipment department. I hope she wants to confirm that rumor. I'm very excited about playing this game and maybe seeing her nude body. I suspect Becky is becoming a bit excited at the thought of me seeing her naked breasts. Mom did tell me Becky was quite proud of her perky tits. I hope she is as curious to see my cock as I am to see her tits.

"BUT... before we start... we all have to be equal," Maggie declares. "I have only a Tee-shirt, panties, and shorts." "What about you, Jimmy? What are you wearing under your clothes?"

"I only have a T-shirt, boxers, and shorts," I reply.

"Becky, what do you have?"

Becky's cheeks flush as she says, "Polo shirt, bra, panties, and shorts."

"The bra has to go, Becky, so we're all equal," Maggie says matter of factly and begins to shuffle the cards.

Becky does that thing that all women seem to know how to do and removes her bra without taking off her Polo shirt. Maggie begins to deal the cards as Becky pulls her bra out of her shirt's sleeve and tosses it to the side. I wonder if she wore that bra because she knew Maggie would be present and thought it was the proper thing to do. I bet she thought Maggie would be wearing a bra around me. Little does she know how informal Maggie and I are around each other.

Everyone appears a little uncertain as we look at our cards for the first time. Maggie signals me she has a pair of fours, and Becky has nothing higher than a jack. I have a couple of kings. Becky looks like she is beginning to feel this wasn't such a good idea. Her nipples harden and poke against her shirt. She looks at us, and we are both focused on her protruding nipples.

"This is the female version of strip poker, Becky, and you can discard up to four cards," Maggie says as she smiles at Becky. "How many do you want?"

Becky takes four cards. When she looks at her cards, she finds a pair of Jacks and appears to feel a little better about the hand she is holding, but I see she is still not sure.

"How about you, Jimmy?" Maggie asks.

I discard three cards, including my two kings. The cards I receive in return leave me holding one king. I realize too late Maggie had intended for me to win the hand with three kings. I look at my sister and shrug my shoulders.