The Hole in the Attic Pt. 06

Story Info
Becky works her way through the entire family.
15.2k words
4.77
15.4k
41
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers

The following chapter is the continuation of the previous chapters. Everyone participating in sexual activities is eighteen years or older. As with other chapters, there is incest, oral and anal sex, a threesome, and some erotic coupling with people not previously mentioned. There may also be a few surprises in this next chapter.

*

The Dallas Educational conference ended, and Mom, Becky, and Maggie returned to Marietta. I was doing some last-minute grocery shopping when I ran into Sandra. She had just returned from her Mediterranean cruise. I almost didn't recognize her because of her new hairstyle and golden tan. The tan she received in the Mediterranean made her blond hair even more dazzling, and her blue eyes sparkled. She no longer wears her hair in a ponytail. It's now worn down shoulder length and curled on the ends. I invited Sandra to my place for dinner to catch up on her life and fill her in on mine.

We had just sat down for dinner when I heard a loud, demanding knock on my door. It was Mona. She didn't bother with a hello, how are you or any usual greeting or salutation. She barged right in and began berating me for avoiding her.

"Why in the hell have you been avoiding me, Jimmy. You don't answer any of my phone messages. Just what in the hell is going on?"

She told me that she had thought about me the whole week and looked forward to spending more time with me. It was then she noticed Sandra sitting at the dinner table. Since both Sandra and Mona live at Playa Del Oro, I didn't see any possibility of keeping it a secret that I dated them both. I invited Mona to stay for dinner. After calming down a bit, she agreed to join us, and our dinner was very productive. As it turns out, Mona and Sandra not only knew each other, but they were friends. I explained to them that I enjoyed being with them both and hoped we could all be friends and continue to enjoy each other's company.

The single women at Playa Del Oro outnumber the single men by at least two to one, so I was banking on that to support a compromise. It took a moment, but their desire to fight off loneliness won out, and they agreed to let me date them both. We fell into a mutually agreeable routine of sharing me. We became a trio and socialized together quite often. I continued to see each separately, but we went to dinner, shopping, movies, and bowling together on a few occasions. We were like the three musketeers.

The one Saturday night, we had dinner at Mona's apartment. I brought several bottles of expensive wine. We each had a glass before dinner. Mona served a dish I had never heard of, which consisted of meat she wouldn't identify. All she would say was it was an old family recipe. Since her family was from the hills of Tennessee, the meat that first came to mind was 'possum. Mona never confirmed nor denied my guess was correct. However, whatever it was, it went well with my wine. We finished the first bottle during dinner.

Since the Ladies were getting along so well together and not showing any outward signs of jealousy, I suggested watching a TV movie. As I might have expected, Mona had just the movie she thought we would enjoy. Mona had a triple X movie on DVD, and she convinced us to watch it. I opened the second bottle of wine and joined Sandra on the sofa while Mona started the movie. The film turned out to be an adult movie with lots of nudity and some of the most explicit sex scenes I had ever seen.

There were a lot of threesome scenes with two women and one man. Both Mona and Sandra kept their eyes glued to the screen during those explicit sex scenes. Both Sandra and Mona had comments about what was happening in the movie.

"Look at the gigantic cock on that son of a bitch," Mona remarked as she squeezed my cock. I was flattered by her attention, but my cock was nowhere near the man's size in the movie.

"Look at the beautiful tits on those women," Sandra said, "If I had tits half that nice, I would be satisfied."

Mona lifted my left arm to her shoulder and around her neck, then placed my dangling hand on her tit and indicated she wanted me to caress her breast. Sandra snuggled against my right side with her head on my shoulder. She was very fidgety, occasionally rubbing her pussy when she thought I wasn't watching. As we opened the third bottle of wine, Sandra announced that the movie had her panties soaking wet. And to my surprise, Mona chimed in that her panties were also soaking wet. I didn't have to say anything because everyone could see I had an erection. After the movie, the women talked excitedly about the various sex scenes that had turned them on, and I still had my raging erection.

I remained cuddled on the sofa next to Sandra while Mona fixed us all an extra-strong nightcap. I was no longer trying to hide my erection. Mona slid back onto the sofa on my other side, and we continued chatting about the most arousing scenes of the movie. I would alternate between kissing Sandra then Mona. Then out of the blue, Sandra suggested we all spend the night at Mona's together. Without another word, Mona took my hand and led us to her bedroom. In less than a minute, we were all nude and cuddling in Mona's bed.

I was lying on my back between the two women when I flashed back to an encounter I had while attending Emory University. I was at a frat house, naked in bed with two young coeds. One of the coeds asked me if I had ever experienced "nipple ecstasy." I had to admit I had never heard of it. The coeds each took one of my nipples into their mouth and started sucking and chewing on them while taking turns stroking my cock. I told Mona and Sandra about that incident and remarked how pleasant it had been, and suggested we give it a try. Sandra locked onto my right nipple immediately, and Mona followed by sucking my left nipple into her warm mouth. Mona began stroking my cock as she worked on my nipple, and Sandra started lightly tickling my balls with her fingertips. The sensation was mind-boggling.

After about a minute of that, I shot my load all over my chest and belly. Mona went to work right away, cleaning my chest with her tongue. Sandra was watching in amazement but not moving. Mona reached over and put her hand on the back of Sandra's head and guided her mouth to a puddle of my cum. She took a little bit on her tongue then rolled it around in her mouth. In the next moment, both women were busily licking my chest and belly clean.

It was Mona's turn to be in the middle next. I sucked her right breast into my mouth while Sandra sucked on her left breast. Mona started to moan and rock her hips. It was then that I looked down and noticed Sandra was fucking Mona's pussy with two fingers. I began passionately kissing Mona on the lips while rolling her right nipple between my thumb and index finger. She let out a low moan, and her body stiffened. I knew she just experienced an orgasm.

I moved from her lips back down to continue sucking Mona's right nipple. I closed my eyes and nestled my face close to her breast, and gently sucked and rolled her nipple in my mouth. I felt movement from Sandra and opened my eyes in time to see her insert two wet fingers into Mona's mouth, the same two wet fingers she used to fuck Mona's pussy. Mona licked and sucked Sandra's fingers clean. My hard-on intensified. It was so hard it ached, and I had to begin slowly stroking my cock. I don't know what happened to Sandra during her Mediterranean Cruise, but she returned a different person. She was no longer the shy Christain woman I first met almost a year ago.

I watched as Sandra slowly kissed her way down Mona's stomach. Yes, I see a different Sandra from the one I knew before her Mediterranean vacation. I think Mona is pleased with the new Sandra also. Mona opened her legs wide enough to give full access to her crotch. Sandra licked the inside of Mona's right thigh down to her knee, then switched over to her left thigh and worked back up. When she neared Mona's vagina, I noticed Mona made no effort to push her away.

Sandra took her thumbs and spread the lips of Mona's pussy. She ran her tongue up and down the slippery pink walls of her vagina before latching onto her clit. Mona jumped at the first contact but soon relaxed and raised her hips to meet Sandra's tongue. Sandra began to eagerly lap and chew on Mona's clit. It didn't take long for Mona's second orgasm to shake her whole body. As Mona recovers from her orgasm, Sandra alternately licks and rapidly rub Mona's clit with two fingers. Mona was moaning and writhing as she rushed headlong into her third magnificent orgasm. While Mona is in the middle of her orgasm, Sandra shoves her middle finger up Mona's tight little wrinkled butthole. The results were unbelievable. Mona starts trembling and shaking. Her body becomes covered with goosebumps and a light sheen of sweat. She couldn't seem to catch her breath. Mona bolts upright in the bed, puts her hands on each side of Sandra's face and pulls her into a passionate kiss. The kiss seemed to last forever, and I was sure Sandra could feel it throughout her whole body because her sexual fluids gushed from her vagina. It had to have been the most fantastic orgasms Sandra and Mona had ever experienced.

I tried to work my way back into the mix, but Sandra and Mona immediately crawled into the '69' position and began to devour each other's pussy. I enjoyed the lesbian show so much that I stroked my cock until I enjoyed two consecutive orgasms, spaying my sperm over both of them. Neither woman showed any sign of giving up the sexual splendor they were both obviously experiencing. I watched for a while longer, then slipped off into a peaceful sleep. When I woke up the following morning, Sandra and Mona were still snuggled in each other's arms. They were resting so serenely, I slid out of bed and quietly made my way back to my apartment.

---

I spent Thanksgiving week in Marietta with Mom, Dad, and Maggie. It was a fun week all around. I helped Dad install a state-of-the-art security system in his auto repair shop. He'd had a few break-ins and some very expensive auto diagnostic equipment taken. My company had a local subsidiary that manufactured a security system that would suit Dad's needs, and I was able to get it at a considerable discount. I placed video cameras throughout the repair shop. Each camera had autofocus and zoomable capabilities. From Dad's iPhone, he can pan each camera 360 degrees. I couldn't believe the clarity and sound quality of the system. There are no blind spots.

Before returning to Dallas, Mom and I found time to take care of some of her needs. Mom told me that she missed the stretching my cock delivered so much she was working on a plan to find more ways to meet with me in the future. Her position as vice-principal allowed her to attend many different conferences. She wants to meet me on the road when an opportunity presents itself. Naturally, I had no objections to that plan.

On my last morning in Marietta, I awakened to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee, slipped on my gym shorts, and made my way to the kitchen. Dad was sipping a cup of coffee and reading the morning paper. I poured myself a cup and joined him.

"Why are you up so early on a Sunday morning, Dad?"

"I have an important client who needs his car by tomorrow morning, and I have to spend a few hours at the shop today to make sure it is ready for delivery to him."

"I have a flight back to Dallas this evening. Will you be back before I have to leave for the airport?"

"I should be back by noon at the latest. I wouldn't dare miss your departure because your mother would kill me if I did."

As soon as Dad's car was out the driveway, I tiptoed down the hall to the master bedroom. The digital clock radio on the nightstand next to the bed catches my eye. It's only six o'clock. It's earlier than I had planned to rise. I looked at my beautiful mother lying on her back. I think to myself; we have plenty of time to enjoy each other again before Maggie gets up.

I lift the cover sheet and gently run my hand over Mom's naked body, my fingers barely touching her skin. I can tell that she responds to my caresses by the goosebumps that rise, but they are subtle enough that she is not waking up. Her nipples harden, and I lean my head forward to circle her nipples ever so lightly with my tongue, bringing a deep sigh and satisfied moan from Mom.

I get a very wicked idea and slowly, softly run my tongue down her body towards her vagina. As I expected, it started her juices to flow, filling the room with her enticing aroma. Unconsciously, I think, she spreads her legs apart to allow more available contact. Carefully shifting my body so that I'm lying between her legs, I begin to please my Mom orally. I started slowly and softly, careful not to awaken her before her body did that for me. Using my tongue and blowing soft breaths across her neatly trimmed pussy, I lick up and down between her vaginal lips as her moans of pleasure increase in her sleep.

I started to focus on my mother's clit, licking around it in gentle circles to bring it out of its hood. I then carefully take it between my lips as I become a little more aggressive in using my tongue on it. At that point, Mom evidently knows she is no longer dreaming and opens her eyes. Her sleepy but lust-filled eyes instantly focus between her legs. She dotingly watches me demonstrate my cunnilingus art upon her consenting pussy.

Mom reaches down with her right hand to run her fingers through my hair to alert me that she is awake. Our eyes meet, but neither speaks. Mom lays her head back and closes her eyes again as she revels in the sensual pleasure given to her by her loving son, me. Her fingers entangle in my hair, and she pulls my face forward, deeper into her pussy. That is the only message that I needed to know. She wants me to make her cum. I can tell she is already close, and as my tongue first enters her depths, she screams with delight but muffles the sound with her hand.

We pause and cautiously look at each other. Our mutual thoughts did not need vocalizing; don't wake up Maggie. I dip my head again into Mom's honey pot and continue to drink her nectar. Mom is on the verge of a massive orgasm, and it is challenging to keep her pleasurable vocalizations from escaping. We don't want Maggie to awaken and catch us together because it would be difficult to explain.

However, at that moment, her orgasm peaks, and she can't help crying out loud. "OH, MY GOD! Oh God, I can't believe it, Jimmy. I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck yeah, honey!"

Mom pulls at my hair to pull me off her spasming pussy and up from between her legs as she squeals her delight. I can only assume, Mom was not expecting me to make her cum so quickly. I urge her once again not to wake up Maggie.

I rise on my knees and place both of my hands on Mom's waist and use pressure to indicate that I want her to roll over. Mom is in shock. She can't believe I'm planning to do more while Maggie is sleeping one floor away.

Mom looks at me and says, "No, we can't. Not with Maggie in the house. She could walk in on us at any moment."

I whisper to Mom what I have in mind. She smiles and reluctantly agrees to do as I ask but doesn't want to draw too much attention. Mom gives me a quick kiss on my lips and rolls over, rising on her hands and knees. Mom's ass is up so that it is readily available to me. I run the head of my prick up and down her soaking wet pussy a couple of times and then slowly slides it inside her wet cunt. Mom looks back over her shoulder at me and into my eyes as she responds.

"Yes, darling, I'll do whatever you ask me to do, whatever you want me to do, but we have to be quiet."

I feel Mom barely understood what I'd said as I inserted one then two fingers in her tight little butt hole, preparing her for our first anal together. I take her few ensuing sounds as an acknowledgment that she did hear and understood my instructions. I assume this is not my Mom's first anal experience. There is probably a lot I do not know about my Mom's sexual history. Why would I know her history? Mom had always just been my Mom until I went off to college? I had wished but never dreamed she would also become my lover. Okay, I admit I had wet dreams about her becoming my lover, but I never thought it would actually happen.

"Does this feel good so far, Mom?"

"Oh, god, yes... I... I... ."

Mom never finished that comment as her ensuing orgasm is silenced by me, forcing her face into her pillow as she screams in orgasmic pleasure while she thrusts her butt back towards me. With a big grin on my face and my cock still inside my Mom, I pull my dick out of Mom's well-stretched pussy, and I replace my fingers which are in her ass, with my cock and continue to slide into my mother with long slow strokes. I work gradually toward my own orgasmic release. Mom looks back at me and indicates that she wants to turn around and lay on her back.

Mom says she can't believe how good my cock feels in her ass. She's had anal before but never with a cock as thick as mine. She lay on the bed, positioned where we could kiss each other during our anal intercourse. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist as though I were fucking her vaginally. She grunts and thrusts upward with each of my downward spears.

"Oh my God, Jimmy, I'm cumming again. Oh fuuuck, yeah, that feels so fucking good. Slam it in there harder, baby! I can't believe how good it feels."

I hadn't orgasmed yet, but I inched my cock from her ass and rolled to my side as she came down from her orgasmic high. Without missing a beat, Mom engulfs my cock with her mouth. I realized she knew I hadn't cum yet, and she wanted to finish me in her mouth. Mom doesn't remove my cock from between her luscious lips while she turns her head to the side and places my hand on the back of her head, indicating she wants me to face fuck her in the mouth.

I remember from the first blowjob my Mom had given me; she loves being forcefully fucked in the mouth like that. Internet porn sites refer to it as face fucking. Just before I cum in her mouth, I used both hands to pull my mother's face as far into my crotch as I could and shove my cock deep into her throat before unloading my spunk into her mouth. She hummed around the plum-shaped head of my cock as I finished fucking her mouth.

The moment I release my cum, shooting rope after rope of my sweet sperm into her mouth, Mom swallows my sperm quickly, but not fast enough. It seeps from the sides of her mouth and drips down her cheek and chin onto the bed.

"Was it good, Mom," I inquire?

"MmmmmmmFfffffffHhhhhhhh" is all Mom can say until I release her head and pull my cock out of her mouth. Mom swallows my spunk and then looks me in the eyes with a mild rebuke. I was beginning to think that I had gone too far again, but then Mom smiled and licked my cum from her lips. I lay in such a way that Mom can rest her head on my thighs as I affectionately run my fingers through her hair and stroke her face.

Mom swallows the last of my cum, takes a breath, and says, "Now that's how I like to start my morning, Jimmy."

Mom can't help smiling to herself. She gazes up into my eyes and watches the sweat which pours from my forehead. Reaching up, she takes my face in her hands and pulls me down to her, and gives me a profound lover's kiss. The cum flavored kiss releases more of the lust and desire that is developing again between us. I roll her on her back and mount her again. She wraps her legs around my waist and giggles, "You really are a very naughty boy; you know that, don't you."

"Yes, but I am a naughty boy who is both in love and lust with his beautiful Mom."

"I love you, too... and I meant it when I said I would do whatever you want me to do. However, you have to learn to be more careful when you are here in Marietta. We don't want Maggie to find out, and I love your father, and I'm sure you do, too. We must make sure that he doesn't ever get hurt because of us. That is the one condition and the one line we must never cross. He is a good man and doesn't deserve the pain it would bring him if he ever learns about us. Don't you agree?

JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers