The Hole in the Attic Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers

"Yes, ma'am. I agree."

"Good. Now then, we will have to get breakfast and then wake Maggie, but I think we should first take a shower... that will allow us to do two things at once."

"What? Get us both clean quickly, and what else?"

"Get us both clean is one of them... eventually, but the other is that I want you to fuck my ass again. I don't think you should leave here until you've taken care of that task again, young man."

With a big grin on both of our faces, we take each other's hands, fingers entwined, and walk into the bathroom together. I am starting to really miss my Mom. Going back to Dallas gets more challenging every time I visit Mom and Maggie.

Of course, Maggie slipped into my room each night during my visit, and I was able to satisfy her needs as well. Her divorce is final, and she is pushing to join me in Dallas. I have an evening flight back to Dallas and needed to pack, but I also wanted one more session with Maggie before my departure.

---

Monday morning, I went for my usual jog, hoping to see Mona. When she was a no-show, I went home and showered before checking the bulletin board at the recreation hall. The first thing on the board to catch my eye was a condo vacancy that had just come available. I went to the office to see who was leaving Playa Del Oro. I learned no one was leaving. Mona had decided to sell her condo and move in with Sandra. I felt a knot in my stomach. I had a distinct feeling that Sandra and Mona would no longer be needing me to fulfill their sexual needs. I later heard rumors they had announced their engagement to each other. Welcome to the twenty-first century. Life goes on.

****

I arrived in Denver late Sunday night and went straight to my hotel. I have a nine o'clock appointment with the Captain in charge of data analysis at the Denver Police Department. I had little information on the problem at the Denver PD but understood the Captain would fill me in at our meeting. So, Monday morning, after a light breakfast, I took a cab to the Denver Police headquarters. I asked the first police officer I encountered inside police headquarters how to get to data analysis.

He gave me a weird smile and said, "Oh, you must be here to see Banana Split." Then directed me to the third floor.

I had a weird feeling as though I was walking into a lion's den. Data analysis took up the whole third floor. An attractive young receptionist seated at the reception desk in front of the elevator greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning. You must be the cyber-security expert."

"Yes, I am with Texas International Technologies. My name is Jimmy."

"Yes, I see you have an appointment with Capt. Bronte. If you have a seat, I will let her know you are here."

"Her?" I asked.

"Yes. Capt. Louise Bronte."

I heard a nice-looking young woman standing by the elevator giggle and tell a colleague, "He's here to meet with Banana Split."

I was becoming somewhat paranoid. That young woman was the second person to refer to my nine o'clock appointment as Banana Split. I don't like being the brunt of any jokes. I stood to ask the receptionist what was going on with the snickering about Banana Split when she buzzed the door open to my left and said, "The Captain will see you now."

I entered the Captain's office expecting to see a frumpy hard looking middle-aged woman. Instead, the Captain was a beautiful middle-aged woman who should be on a recruitment poster for the Denver Police Department. She was maybe 5' 8", 125 pounds, chestnut brown hair down to her shoulders, and the most transparent blue eyes I have ever seen. It was hard to tell about her tits because of her uniform. I suspect that uniform was hiding a fantastic female body. Everything about her screamed sexuality. I could feel my cock starting to tingle.

The Captain offered her hand and said, "I am Louise. Please have a seat."

"I am Jimmy," I gasped. I guess I can safely say Captain Louise Bronte is breathtakingly beautiful. She is so beautiful I found it hard to catch my breath.

"Do you mind if I call you Jim? Jimmy sounds like a little boy, and from what I see, you are much more of a man than a little boy."

"Yes, Ma'am. Jim is alright with me."

"Please don't call me, Ma'am. Please address me as Captain or Louise. And I prefer Louise if you don't mind."

"Yes, Ma'am. I mean, yes, Captain," I stammered.

"Okay... now that we have the formalities out of the way, please join me on the sofa. Let's get started by discussing the computer glitches that have plagued us for about a month now."

Louise's perfume was intoxicating. I found it hard to concentrate on anything else. She handed me a folder that documented the problems and every step she had taken to clear the glitches. She casually mentions she has an advanced degree in computer sciences. I studied her notes and asked questions as we reviewed her report page by page. Each time I asked a question, she would place her hand on my thigh and lean into my shoulder to peer at the document to see exactly what part of the report I was reading. I couldn't help it when my cock began to grow down my leg. I held my breath and tried to will my erection away. In another fraction of an inch, the position of my cock will lay where she was placing her hand.

Louise must have noticed how uncomfortable I was becoming. She stood, walked to her desk, and said, "Let's have some coffee brought in and maybe a donut or Danish."

I readjusted my cock as she walked toward her desk. I stood and asked if there was a restroom I could use. She just happens to have her own private bathroom. The door was to the right of her desk. I had planned to relieve the pressure in my balls but decided against it because I was afraid she might hear me. The bathroom was very near her desk, and she was now seated at her desk.

When I came out of the bathroom, Louise had removed her uniform jacket and indeed had a nice pair of tits. Yes, I am relaxed enough now to call her Louise. The white uniform shirt was form-fitted and displayed her tits most delightfully.

"I took the liberty to order a couple of hamburgers with everything and fries for lunch. I thought we could work through lunch. My secretary will pick up our lunches while she is out and bring them to us around noon. Is that okay with you, Jim?"

I shook my head, yes, and we returned to the sofa and resumed our analysis of the computer report. The afternoon slipped by in a flash. It was five o'clock before we knew it. Most of the office personnel had already left when the Captain's secretary came in to say good night. Louise said we could continue to work if I wished. I agreed, and she took a bottle of Jameson from her desk drawer. Using our empty coffee cups, she poured us both a stiff drink. By seven o'clock, we were seven sheets to the wind. Louise had placed her hand on my thigh at least a half dozen times in the last hour. Each time she gently squeezed my cock and giggled.

I had reached the point of feeling no pain and boldly asked, "Louise, why do people refer to you as Banana Split?"

Louise laughed, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and said, "Come to my place for dinner, and I might tell you. And if you're lucky, I might just show you."

"I'd love to have dinner at your place, but neither of us is in any condition to drive," I slurred as I cupped one of her breasts.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty boy," Louise chuckled. "I was wondering when you would get around to touching my breasts. You have been gawking at them all day.

"I hope you don't mind," I remarked. "You have squeezed my dick for the last hour, and I just decided it was time for me to take a chance. Now about going to your place, we are too drunk to drive."

"I have a driver who will take us to my place. She is waiting for my call at this very moment."

Louise lives in a high-rise condo in downtown Denver. Her apartment is on the sixth floor. I found a breathtaking view of the Rocky Mountains and the city's lights below from her bedroom balcony. While I was busy enjoying the view from her balcony, she slipped out of her uniform and into a robe, and I'm not sure what was under the robe. Not that it mattered.

Louise joined me on the balcony with two whiskeys on the rocks. I don't know the brand, but it had to be expensive because it was damn smooth going down. We sat and chatted about our past and what we hoped for in the future. Louise is forty-three years old and divorced three times. It seems she likes sex a little more than the average girl and found none of her ex-husbands could adequately meet her needs. She casually dropped that she especially preferred younger men because of their stamina.

"Tell me how you got the name Banana Split, Louise?"

"Oh, someone stuck me with that nickname in college. I love banana splits with lots of whipped cream and nuts," Louise laughed.

"Surely there is more to it than that, Louise. I got the impression around headquarters that there is something more significant about it than a nickname."

"There is, and I can tell you about it, but I think you would enjoy it more if I showed you."

"I'm all for you showing me if that's what you prefer."

"Wait here while I get the whipped cream, Jim," she chuckled and dashed away.

I was miffed at her actions and was beginning to wonder what I had gotten myself into. She soon returned with the whipped cream and motioned me inside. Louise instructed me to have a seat on the bed.

"Okay, it goes like this, Jim. I furnish the whipped cream and the split. You furnish the banana and nuts," Louise smiled as she slipped off her robe and stood there in a sheer nightgown that showed all her best features.

I blushed and developed an erection that was fighting to tear through my trousers. I was speechless.

"Oh, you are so cute sitting there all red-faced and embarrassed. I can't wait to see the banana that is struggling to get out of your pants," Louise giggled and stepped toward me.

I took a deep breath and swallowed hard but didn't move.

"Come on, Jim, get those clothes off and show me that banana and the nuts hanging below it. We need to get this show on the road," Louise barked.

I did as Louise commanded and jumped to my feet, shedding my clothes in a matter of seconds. My cock was standing tall and proud. Louise shook her head approvingly, placed her hand on my hairy chest, and pushed me back against her bed. She knelt in front of me and gazed longingly at my cock. My cock was throbbing and twitching, and a drop of pre-cum was forming on the tip of my cock. I didn't know what she expected me to do, so I just stood there like an idiot.

Louise covered my cock and balls with a generous amount of whipped cream. She leaned forward on her hands and knees, began to lick the whipped cream from my balls. After thoroughly cleaning my balls, she worked her way up my cock. Opening her mouth, in one swift move, she engulfed my thick cock halfway. The heat that enveloped my groin was intoxicating. I reached down and caressed the sides of her face. I watched in amazement as she gave me a first-class blowjob.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Louise moaned as her lips glided up and down my shaft.

I shuddered as Louise swirled her tongue around my sensitive tip. I thought my balls were tight before, but when her hand came up and cupped my full sack, I thought I was going to blow right then and there.

Louise gave a mewling sound as I began to move my hips, slowly fucking her mouth. I felt my engorged cock head bump the back of her throat but kept pumping. I'd been dreaming of this moment since walking into her office, and I would not deny myself the pleasure any longer.

"That's it, Louise, suck my cock." I groaned.

"Yuullaakkkkk," Louise tried to talk as I shoved my cock down her throat.

I felt my balls slap against Louise's chin as I buried myself in her warm wet mouth, pushing until I felt my cock enter her throat. There was no question of who was in charge now as seven inches of my hard cock stretched Louise's throat with each thrust.

I could hear Louise taking breaths through her nose. And looking down, I watched her spit dribble from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. That sight alone was almost enough to make me want to blow my load down her throat right then and there, but I didn't want to stop feeling the exquisite pleasure of Louise's mouth just yet.

Louise's eyes fluttered open, and she stared up into my face. She lifted my ass toward her face as she forced her mouth down onto my cock until it bumped the back of her throat. She released her grip on my waist and then slid her hands down my back, gripping a cheek of my ass in each hand.

I couldn't believe the slut Louise had kept hidden inside all day. Every one of her calculated movements reeked of sex and lust. When Louise released my ass cheeks from her grip, I watched as her mouth sucked hard around my crown and then slowly slid down until her nose buried in my pubic hair. I could feel my cock enter Louise's throat again. "Fuck, she had just deep throated me again," I realized.

There is nothing like having a naked and horny slut kneel between your legs with your cock shoved down her throat. I praised myself. I couldn't stand it anymore. Reaching down, I intertwined my fingers into her hair. Holding her head still, I began to arch my hips. I could hear her wet slurping as I began to fuck her hot mouth. I thought she would get mad, but instead, she only hummed her approval of me taking command. The vibration from her humming went straight to my boiling balls, sending my body into overload and shutting my brain down at the same instant.

"Take it, Louise, suck my cock," I roared as my orgasm began to form. "I think I am going to fucking cum soon," I told her!

I arched my hips up harder, driving deeper. I could hear Louise start to gag on my length, but she seemed to feed off of my emotions. I felt my balls slapping against Louise's spit-covered chin. The sight of my cock buried down her throat was too much. I was on the verge of cumming.

Louise's mouth suddenly slipped off my pulsating cock, and she began to shudder as her orgasm raced through her body. I felt the pressure ease off my glands, making my balls start to settle back down. Louise was still shaking and convulsing from her orgasm. I clutched Louise to my chest and pressed my lips to her parched lips. Our tongues found each other and danced.

Louise disengaged from our kiss and said, "Fuck me...please!" She sounded like she was begging.

I pushed her onto the bed, aiming my engorged cock at her swollen labia, I lowered my hips. That was all I needed; I rolled on top and grasped my pulsing cock in one hand while I supported myself on the other. Just as the tip of my cock touched her moistness, I looked into her eyes. I could see the lust glowing in her eyes. My cock parted Louise's labia like wet petals as I slid the head inside, accompanied by a soft, moist sucking sound. I could feel her tight silky walls gripping my cock as I pushed deeper.

"Oh, Jesus," Louise groaned as she gazed into my face. "Go slow, Jim," she gasped. "I've never had anything this thick in me."

My cock is the thickest cock she has ever had in her tight pussy, I proudly say to myself. She was as tight as a virgin against my wide girth. With a grunt, I pushed down, down, down, sliding a couple more inches into this beautiful woman. No wonder her walls felt like a velvet vise. I watched as Louise's eyes fluttered again, her mouth opening in a silent "O" as her body gave another slight spasm under me. I could feel Louise's nails dig lightly into my backside and then slowly eased up.

"My God," Louise breathed out a long sigh. "I just came again, Jim. Fuck, that was good."

I felt pride engulf me. A small smile crept over Louise's face. "Fuck me, good and hard, Jim," she urged me.

With only half my cock inside her tight pussy, I began to rock my hips, slowly sliding in and out of her now dripping pussy. With each forward motion, I slipped more and more of my length inside her.

"Oh shit," Louise groaned as my pelvis came down on hers, my entire seven inches now buried to the hilt inside her sopping vagina. Louise's grip tightened on my hips, holding me in place.

"Don't move for a second," Louise gasped. "Let me do the work for a while."

I could feel her hips grind in a slow circle under me as her Venus mound pressed against my pelvis. Rhythmic waves were pulsing along her tight walls as she skewered herself on my manhood.

"Oh, my god, Jim," Louise moaned, "I want...I'm going to...I'm going to..." Louise's voice trailed off as I watched Louise's eyes flutter and slowly rolled back in her head again.

"Ooohhhhhhhh," Louise softly whimpered as her entire body jerked under me. She stopped moving as a torrent of fluids gushed out to soak my cock and balls and then slowly run down the crack of Louise's ass to drench the sheets under her.

"Wow," Louise whispered as her eyes refocused on my face. "Are you sure you are only twenty-seven years old?" she asked.

"I'm sure," I smiled back. "Why?"

"Because you are fucking like a man with twice that experience, and you have already made me cum three times," she told him. "Yet, you have only started to fuck me."

I pulled slowly back until just the head of my cock rested inside her wet opening. Hovering over her, I locked eyes with Louise. I gave a silent thanks for the hours of watching porn that had prepared me to know what to do to please any beautiful woman sexually.

"Oh, so now, you want me to fuck you," I grunted? "You mean like this!"

I then rammed my cock down hard, slicing down through her velvet walls, driving deep, deep, deep. Louise's legs shot straight out and then wrapped around my hips as she scrapped her nails painfully down my back. I felt another gush of warm fluids wash my balls as her fourth orgasm ripped through her unprepared body.

"Oh my, God! YESSSS," Louise screamed as she convulsed under me again.

My hips rose and fell as I pounded down into Louise's welcoming pussy with unrestraint. Wet slurping sounds filled the bedroom as the scent of our sex hung heavy in the air.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." Louise chanted over and over as I hammered into her wetness. "Own me, Jim," she cried. "I'm yours for the taking."

I knew I wouldn't last much longer. It would be a welcomed relief to my aching balls, but I didn't want the pleasure of my cock sliding in and out of Louise ever to end. I could hear my balls slapping Louise's cum soaked ass as I fucked into her with everything I had.

"Oh, My Fucking God," Louise's eyes grew huge. "Again...oh fuck...oh God..." Louise gasped.

I watched as Louise devolved into a quivering mass under me. Her body was continuously jerking and spasming. Her hands slid up my hairy chest to the sides of my face.

"My computer security specialist is making me cum so fucking hard," Louise's seriously lust-filled voice washed over my face.

I felt Louise's walls rippling along my shaft, trying to milk the boiling cum from my balls. As I watched her orgasm a fifth time, my body gave in to the sensations as my balls started to tighten. Louise gasped, her eyes locking onto my eyes. I tried to keep looking into her eyes as my orgasm hit, but it wasn't going to happen. My eyes rolled back in my head as my released cum exploded from my balls and shot the length of my cock.

"Oooohhh," Louise gave a primal roar as the first blast jetted out to wash her spasming walls.

I refocused on Louise's face as best I could as my ass cheeks tightened and the second burst of semen pumped out to flood her waiting pussy. I could see the look of wonder in her eyes.

"Jesus," Louise moaned. "I can feel it squirt into me, oh my God." She shuddered under me.

By the time the last spasm of my cock hit, it had to have been three or four hot ropes I had let loose inside Louise. I rocked back on my heels between Louise's lewdly spread thighs, gazing down between our joined bodies with a look of amazement on my face.

JSipes
JSipes
1,105 Followers