The Hole in the Attic Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky's body is reacting overwhelmingly to her feminine senses as they intensify. I hear the sweet sounds of wetness as Dad places open-mouth kisses on the back of Becky's neck and shoulders, sending another stampede of goosebump racing all over her body as she pushes her ass into his hardness. She places her hand over his hand, showing her approval as he works her now engorged clit through the thin fabric of her panties. Dad lets his middle finger glide down further over the material covering her sopping wet entrance before pushing the fabric into her folds as it strains in vain around his finger to hold off the invader now threatening to enter her. I see Dad can feel her wetness through her panties.

Dad's seduction of Becky reminds me of a flamingo dancer. His moves are choreographed much like a flamingo dancer, and Becky's response is much the same. Dad's cock looks to be so hard it must feel as though it will burst, and it appears his balls are beginning to throb. Becky's pussy is dripping when she crawls to the middle of the couch bed, legs wide, offering herself to my Dad. Dad nervously stands at the foot of the couch bed, apparently contemplating his next move. He takes a deep breath, reaches out his trembling hand, and grips it around one of Becky's ankles. He pushes it forward slightly, bending her leg at the knee as his other hand slowly slides its way up the inside of her other leg below the knee. He adds gentle pressure to spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy through the fabric of her panties. Dad slides into the bed with Becky and kisses her on her left knee. His touch is deliberate but soft as he leans in and kisses the inside of each thigh.

Becky shivers in delight as his lips widen, and his tongue drags its way up one of her spread legs. She doesn't seem sure if she wants his mouth on her vagina and reaches her hands down to the top of his head as she lightly pushes back to stop his advances with little effect.

Before Dad reaches Becky's wet pussy, he smiles at her and switching to her other leg and once again kisses and licks her milky thigh as he pushes her legs farther apart. As his lips touch her sensitive skin, goosebumps run wild all over her body. Dad's wet lips then kiss their way up her thigh and arrive at the fabric's edge, covering her wet honey pot. Dad is only using his hot breath to penetrate her soaked panties. That creates a tickling sensation in her crotch that threatens yet another orgasm. Becky reaches one of her hands down and again grabs the hair on the back of Dad's head in a fruitless attempt to fend him off, with her other hand covering her mouth as her breath begins to sound heavy and gentle squeals escape her quivering lips as she shakes in ecstasy.

"Mmmmm," Dad moans as he inhales Becky's womanly scent of arousal.

"I love the smell of an aroused woman such as yourself, Becky. Your labia have opened wide for me, begging for my tongue to taste you. Let's remove this covering so that I can do you justice."

Dad reaches his fingers up high on her hips as he drags the soaked black lace panties down her legs and then over her feet, letting them fall to the floor, exposing her naked pink flesh. Becky offers no resistance.

"Oh my God, Charlie," Becky softly whispers.

Dad lifts his head slightly upwards as he gazes at Becky's beautiful pink pussy pooling with her sweet nectar. He descends on her with open lips as they make a perfect seal on her flowering bud before dipping his thick tongue into her wetness.

"Oh my God, Charlie," Becky gasps out loud as her breasts heave forward and her nipples harden once again. Dad's tongue explores her insides as his mouth expertly presses into her wet vagina as if giving a passionate kiss.

The mixed sensations of his hot breath, the primal feeling of his tongue darting inside her, and the tingling from his tongue on Becky's womanhood have her moaning uncontrollably. Tears stream down Becky's face as he begins lapping up her juices. Dad continues to lick deep inside her vaginal walls while dragging his mouth all over her now wanton pussy lips. Her legs open, further inviting him to dine on her wetness as her beautiful flowering labia naturally opened, begging to be touched. Her clit swelled as a primal urge flood her thoughts, which needed nurturing.

Becky's head thrashes back and forth as her hands shift from his hair to gripping the sheets as she tries in vain not to scream out loud. Just then, Dad drags his tongue over her hard nub for the first time. She let out a loud gasp as her hips rose off the mattress to bring him in closer. He pauses for a moment before latching onto her clit and sucking it between his lips and tongue, drawing it roughly into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." the words involuntarily leave Becky's mouth in a sensual tone as she's lost in the moment.

Wet sucking sounds start to fill the room as Dad slurps. Becky's now swollen clit begins to grow more in size at the delicious stimulation it is receiving, making it easy for him to latch on, bringing her closer to another orgasm.

"Oh my God, Charlie, please don't stop! I think I am going to cum again."

Dad continues his assault on her senses as her legs spread wide, giving him complete access. He senses Becky is about to cum multiple times but backs off just before pushing her over the edge. Dad then shifts one of his hands that had been holding both of her curved hips steadily in place and drags it to her now slick folds. He extends his middle finger and slowly traces her pussy lips as he momentarily removes his mouth from her vagina. This change in sensation causes Becky to gasp as though just surfacing from underwater and needing a breath.

"Stop it, please." She pleads. "I can't take much more of this, Charlie. Please, no more. It's too sensitive down there," She begs as she continues to try and catch her breath, but Dad says nothing.

Just then, Dad stiffens one of his long fingers and penetrates her sopping wet vagina as his mouth again descends on her swollen clit, sucking it firmly into his eager mouth.

"Oh my god!!" Becky screams before covering her mouth with her hand as if trying to put back the words she just uttered.

Dad picks up his passion as he works her clit with more energy. He greedily sucks, kisses, and laps up her juices, as his finger expertly saws in and out her wetness. Becky's hips rise off the mattress, and her back arches. She begins to scream as her body rears wildly. An explosion of moisture leaves her as her vagina walls begin to pulsate and contract on Dad's invading finger. She grabs him by the hair again and pulls his head forcefully onto her pussy. She throws her legs wide open as he sucks and laps her sweet feminine delights. Dad adds a second finger and slides both deep inside her, which causes her legs to contract and close tightly around his head as if holding on for dear life.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!! Ughhh, ughhh, I think I'm going to..., Oh fuck Charlie, ughhh!" Becky's back is arching high off the bed as the sounds of sloppy wetness, and loud moaning fill the room. She screams as her wetness turns into a flood as waves of pleasure rush through her entire body. She inundates Dad's face as her juices flow freely over and into his mouth while he continues to lick deeply between her pink folds.

"Oh, my God! Oh fuck, Charlie! Oh, my God!" She screams shrilly as wave after wave of a roaring orgasm ripple within her young feminine body.

"Oh, Oh, please no more, no more. Please stop, Charlie! I can't take anymore right now." She gasps as her orgasm begins to subside, and Dad starts to kiss down her inner thigh while relaxing his fingers before slowly withdrawing both.

Becky lay gasping for air as she brought one arm up, covering her eyes with her forearm in embarrassment. She questions what Charlie may think of her at this point. Becky asks if she has been behaving like a slut. Dad just laughed. Her chest heaves upward with each breath she takes as she tries to compose herself.

"You liked that, huh, Becky?" Dad chuckled. "Tell me you liked that, Becky."

Becky shook her head yes as she lay quivering, still spread out before her new lover.

"Do you want me to stop, Becky?"

Dad asked that question, even though knowing the obvious answer. She says nothing and keeps her arm over her eyes, still too embarrassed to look her lover in the eye. She hopes he doesn't think of her as a whore because she has unquestionably enjoyed everything he just did to her.

Dad told her he had never seen anyone cum that hard. He starts to slide his muscular frame up and over Becky's smooth body, gently pressing his weight into her as his masculine physique envelopes her. Becky is suddenly aware of just how enormous my Dad's cock feels against her thigh. She appears to doubt it will fit inside her but remains wordless. Dad must have seen the apprehension in her eyes.

"That's alright, Becky. I can see you've never experienced anything so massive. Don't be afraid. I am just starting to give you what you have probably always fantasized about. Please understand this is just the beginning. There is so much more to come."

I had never thought of my Dad as a cocky lover, but I had never seen him in action until now. Dad is now entirely on top of Becky as she lay still beneath his giant frame. Although it appears she is beginning to think this may have been a mistake, she does not even attempt to close her legs. I can see she is completely exhausted. Dad drags his long cock up her inner thigh as he nuzzles his nose into the nape of her neck. He again sends goosebumps all over her body with his hot breath and wet kisses.

"Don't worry, Becky, I feel you trembling beneath me. No need to be afraid. By the time we leave this bed, you will be glad you decided to fuck me. But if you don't want to go any further, I will understand. Just say the word, and I will stop."

Becky stays silent as her body remains still. Her breathing is slowing but still drawn out. She must know Charlie is right, and I see a feeling of complete submission come over her.

"Okay, Becky, the time has come to complete our union. Just say the word, and I will penetrate you deeply and fill you with my hardness. But if you have any doubts at all, just say so, and we can stop."

Becky signals her approval giving him the go-ahead. Dad looks down directly into Becky's watering blue eyes. He shifts his weight and presses the large swollen head of his rock-hard cock against the soft pink opening of her still dripping wet folds, then lightly thrusts his hips forward. He slowly dips the head between her opening labia, lining it up flawlessly before starting his slow descent inside her. He slides one arm under her back, raising her slightly off the mattress while pulling her firm breasts into his chest.

Dad looks directly into Becky's eyes as a conquering warrior about to claim his spoils. Dad may know it is wrong, but it is part of his masculine DNA to conquer. Dad angles his head before sealing his lips over Becky's and begins to kiss her passionately as he pushes his cock deep inside, causing her to gasp loudly.

Becky's mouth opens slightly as she nervously returns Dad's kiss. Her small pink tongue entwines with his as she let it willingly slide into his mouth. She begins to make little cooing sounds as her body begins to respond to Dad's movements. His cock pushes forward as it enters her and begins to fill her in a way she had probably never imagined. Slowly he inches forward, forcing her vaginal walls to separate as her muscles tightly clench onto his thick cock. Her warm lubricant spills out over his cock like a natural way to protect her from the pain of his large organ, forcing its way deep inside her. Her slick juices spill out onto the sheets as there is no room left for it to pool inside her as his large cock completely occupies the space.

Dad drives forward until making contact with Becky's cervix and then pauses. He asks Becky if it is too painful and did she want him to stop. She gives her approval to proceed, and Dad makes a sudden thrust as more and more wetness forms before being forcefully ejected. Loud sloshing noises are easily heard, mixing with her squealing and gasping for air. Dad waits a minute to let her recover. A moment later, she urges him to continue.

Faster and harder, Dad goes as he steadily drives his rock-hard cock into her and then slowly back out. Becky's legs begin to spread open wider, allowing him more manageable access. She appears comforted by the heaviness of his body, as it aligns perfectly with something so big, stretching her pussy to its limits. She couldn't help it as she involuntarily clamped down hard on his cock from inside, as the ripples of pleasure filled her body from head to toe.

"Ohhh, fuck, Charlie! Ughhh, Aghhh, Oh my God, you're so bigggg! Ohhhh, Oh my God." The words and sounds stumble from her lips as she continually gasps for air.

Dad seems to change into an animal as he begins to kiss Becky more passionately before forcefully pulling her head back and licking around her neck as if he intended to devour her. Dad's mouth descends over her heaving breasts as he flicks his tongue over both her rock-hard nipples before sucking each into his mouth as if trying to draw liquid from both.

"Oh my God!" is all that leaves Becky's lips as a feeling of fullness continues to envelop her.

Dad steadily drives his hard cock into her and then back out in slow, steady repetitions. Sloshing wet sounds are acutely audible over the high-tech video system as he bottoms out inside her. She throws her legs wide open as she loudly screams, then draws them closed while locking her legs around his waist to pull him in deeper. This back and forth motion with her legs spreading and then locking back down continues as she tries to adjust to his size, as the feeling of being out of control overwhelms her.

Dad plows himself deeper into her wet slit with every thrust, causing her eyes to widen and her mouth to gape open as if in shock with every trust. The sounds of high-pitched squeals and screams mix with her gasping for her next breath. The squeals grow louder as her body responds with a determination of its own. Her arms swing wildly from side to side before settling on his firm ass. I can see his butt cheeks squeeze and contract with each thrust.

In turn, Dad reaches both of his hands under Becky's ass, grabbing each cheek as he pulls her deeper into him while thrusting his thick cock in and out. Her vaginal walls begin contracting as she begins to buck wildly beneath him. He suddenly opens his mouth wide and bites hard into the fleshy part of her neck, but not enough to break the skin but just enough to send her over the edge.

"Oh my God, Charlie! Oh, my God! Oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

Deep guttural screams leave Becky's mouth as her neck strains upward to give Dad more access as he bites down. Becky's eyes fly opened wide as if in a stunned state of shock while another roaring orgasm rips through her entire body. She pulls and squeezes Dad's ass with all of her might, pulling him deeper into her while stiffening and stretching out both her legs to their fullest. She points her toes straight down to get every last widening stretch as Dad grinds his cock deep into her vaginal canal. Becky's body violently convulses beneath him as waves of pleasure continually ripple through every part of her. Wave after wave envelops her core as she struggles to get an adequate breath, fearing she will pass out.

"Stop! Please stop, Charlie! I... I... I can't... I can't take it anymore. No more, please. My insides are going to explode."

The words spill from her lips in a garbled fashion as she continually gasps for air. Dad continues sawing his thick meat into her, ignoring Becky's exhausted pleas to stop while being lost in his ecstasy. Dad holds on to both of her round ass cheeks and squeezes hard as he grinds his cock in circles inside Becky's tender sheath. I can see that her pussy is gripping his swollen cock as if it is sucking hard to drink his cum. I woefully find myself wishing she had responded that way to me the morning that I fucked her in Dallas. Evidently, I lack the sexual prowess my Dad seems to have.

Dad slows before he goes too far and reaches the point of no return. He does not seem to want to cum just yet. He holds Becky tight against his hips while he rolls onto his back, never removing his cock, which is still impaling his beautiful lover. Once on his back, he pulls her body firmly down onto his stiff hard cock, causing her to spring up straight in shock. She appears dazed as his cock stretches her insides wide. She uncontrollably arches her back forward, pushing her firm tits outward. She then leans back while grinding her hips down on him as pleasure begins to consume her once again.

"Oh fuck, Charlie! Oh, my God! I never... I never dreamed it would be so... so... wonderful," She screams as she rocks her hips forward and back again as a new wave of sensations overtake her!

Dad pulls Becky's head down to his lips and again kisses her deeply as her full breasts mash into his chest. This time she responds as if they were long-time lovers as her lustful desires engulf her. Becky kisses him intensely as her tongue explores his mouth willingly. Her hands wrap around both sides of his head, and she pushes her tits into him as he firmly embraces her.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, you're going to make me cum again, Charlie! Oh my God!!" She cries before sitting straight up again while her hips start bucking wildly.

Becky looks into my Dad's eyes with amazement and disbelief at what is happening to her. Dad raises both of his hands and grabs wildly at Becky's pale white heaving tits, squeezing the soft flesh roughly as he alternates between pinching and pulling at her hard-pink nipples. Becky's hips continue to gyrate as her body stiffens again before flooding his cock with her feminine juices. Wave after wave of pleasure ripples through her once again as another exquisite orgasm travels through her body. It takes a while for her to regain her senses.

"Please no more... I can't take it anymore. It's too much, Charlie... Please, I can't. I'm exploding inside. I have been fucked by many men but never like that!"

I knew the moment Dad orgasmed. His eyes fluttered and rolled back in his head. Dad releases his hands from Becky's tits and lays back wholly stretched out. Becky continues to spasm on his cock as her hips slow. Her body is still twitching in pleasure every few seconds as her orgasm slowly wounds down. She collapses forward on his muscular chest and lays exhausted on top of him with his hard cock remaining embedded inside her but ceasing any movement. She says nothing as her hands gripe his muscular arms on the side of his large biceps tightly. She nuzzles her head under his chin with her ear pressed to his chest as she listens to his beating heart. She never lifts her head from his chest but squeezes his arms tightly to convey her appreciation and pulls herself closer to him as a feeling of gratefulness comes over her. Her vagina clamped down on his waning cock, forcing it from her. She responds in a gentle voice.

"I love your big cock, Charlie. Thank you so much for repairing my car and for making this evening so special."

"This evening isn't over yet, Becky. I promise it has only just begun. The best is yet to come, young lady! Give me about fifteen minutes to recharge, then lay on your stomach and arch your buttocks upwards. I will mount you doggie-style as nature intended."

"No, Charlie, please. I don't think I can take any more pleasure. I need to let my pussy rest. It is almost raw."

"Well, I want you to feel free to come back any time you need service. You can also bring your car back for service if you need," Dad laughed.