The Hole in the Attic Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The erotic sight of my cock sliding from her tight pussy was exciting enough. Still, the additional image of white globs of cum matting both our pubic hairs as our mixed juices seeped from her and sent a shiver down my spine. As I slid my cock free of Louise's clutching pussy, I was thrilled to see it coated with our slick juices, and my balls no longer ached and throbbed. I was even more excited to realize that after emptying my balls, I was still rock hard. I wanted more of Louise, and I intended to have her.

"Am I your man now, Captian?" I asked as Louise stared enthralled at my throbbing cock. "And not the boy who walked into your office this morning?"

"Yes, Jim, you are definitely my man and not a boy," Louise whispered back.

I reached down and began to roll Louise onto her stomach. Pulling up on her hips, she rose to her hands and knees on the bed. She looked over her shoulder at me as I positioned myself behind her. There was a fire in her eyes.

"Are you going to mount me again, Jim?" Louise growled. "Are you going to Fuck me like a bitch in heat?"

I snarled with lust as I slid the swollen head of my cock up and down Louise's cum soaked vulvas. I never had in my life heard a woman talk like that; it was as if she had become the slut I'd seen in my dreams.

"I fucking love in this doggy position," Louise moaned. "It's been too long since I was so satisfied; now fuck me like the whore I am. Every hole I have belongs to you now."

I slammed into her soaked pussy and asked, "Louise, do you suppose you could arrange for me to check the department's system regularly? Maybe like every month or so. I may even be able to convince my supervisor to word your contract to call for regular maintenance?"

"If you promise to fuck me like this every month, I will insist on regular monthly maintenance on our data systems. Now shut up and fuck me!"

Tuesday morning at police headquarters, it was as if last night never happened. Louise and I continued to study the data report in search of the glitches creating the data problems. At five o'clock, the third-floor personnel went off duty on schedule. Louise and I enjoyed another drink from the bottle she keeps stashed in her desk, and then her driver dropped us back at Louise's condo. From there, it was déjà vu. The rest of the night followed the same sequents of events as the previous night. The banana split was every bit as good as Monday night. Louise filled her pussy with whipped cream, and I spent thirty minutes retrieving every bit of it with my tongue. I left Louise's apartment wholly fucked out and exhausted.

Wednesday and Thursday morning at police headquarters was a repeat of Monday and Tuesday with one exception. I was able to find and repair the glitch in the system on Thursday. Wednesday and Thursday nights were just as enjoyable as Monday and Tuesday nights. I was more than just a little exhausted. I was completely fatigued and ready to return to Dallas. Louise and I swapped cell phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. Friday morning, I caught my flight back to Dallas. I slept during the flight.

I was still exhausted when my flight touched down in Dallas. After four grueling days of analyzing the Denver Police Department's data retrieval system, I had located the bugs that caused severe weakness in their system. I secured the system and brought them back online. I filed my report with my home office via e-mail. When I got to my condo, all I wanted to do was take a hot shower and hit the sack. However, just as I was preparing to step into the shower, my cell phone rang. My first impulse was to ignore it, but caller ID indicated it was my Mom.

"Hi, Mom. To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure of a late-night call?" I answered, trying not to sound irritated.

"I hate to bother this late, honey, but I have been trying to reach you for the last three hours. Your phone kept kicking me to your voice messages. I was beginning to get worried."

"I was in Denver the last four days, Mom. I was probably in the air when you tried to reach me. What's so urgent it couldn't wait until tomorrow?" I moaned, trying to sound cheery.

"I didn't say anything about it being urgent, Jimmy. I was worried about you because I hadn't heard from you in almost a week. And don't be so snippy with your mother."

"I'm sorry, Mom if I was short with you. I had a tough week, I'm tired, and I was just stepping into the shower."

"I can call you back later, honey," Mom sighed.

"That's alright. Mom, tell me what you need."

"I need a favor, Jimmy."

"Okay...? Tell me what you need, and I will gladly help in any way I can."

"I want you to check on your Dad."

"What's wrong with Dad? He's not sick, is he?"

"No, it's nothing like that," she said and then paused. "Oh, I feel so stupid calling you about this now that I have you on the phone."

"Just tell me what's on your mind, Mom, and let me be the judge if it's stupid or not."

I was tired and was beginning to lose patience with my Mom. I try to remain civil and not lose it with her. She has always been there for me, and I need to be there for her now.

"There is no easy way for me to say this, but I think your Dad is having an affair. There I said it now, please prove me wrong," she blurted and then fell silent.

It took a minute for what she said to register in my weary, sleepy mind. I took a deep breath, released it slowly, and asked, "What makes you think Dad is having an affair?"

"He's coming home an hour or so late many nights a week."

"That's easy to explain away. Maybe Dad was tied up with a customer or maybe needed more time to complete a repair."

"He smells of perfume each time, and I found lipstick on his collar."

"Oh! Have you confronted him about it? Have you asked him who the woman is that he may be seeing? The perfume and lipstick are two good indicators he has been in the company of a woman," I reluctantly admitted."

"I don't have to ask him who she is because I recognize the perfume and the lipstick."

If Mom has reasonable proof he is seeing another woman, and she knows that woman's identity. I am at a loss for what her favor from me might be.

"Where do I come into the equation, Mom? What is the favor you need from me?"

"I want you to use your computer expertise and hack his security system at the repair shop. I need the same type of evidence you got for Maggie when she contacted you about Bubba."

"Are you planning to divorce Dad?"

"Heavens no, Jimmy. I love your, Dad, and would never dream of leaving him."

"Then why do you want video evidence of his infidelity?"

"Because I am reasonably sure it's Becky he is fucking. And I want the video proof before I discuss it with her."

"Mom, are you listening to yourself? You and I have been fucking each other behind Dad's back, you and Becky are engaged in a lesbian affair, and you're are worried about his infidelity? Doesn't that sound a bit ridiculous?"

"I'm not upset your Dad is getting a little on the side. I'm upset because I think I am the one who set the stage for Becky and your Dad to get together."

"Why do you think that, Mom?"

"Do you remember watching Becky and me getting it on with the strap-on dildo?"

"Yes, I vaguely remember that happening back when I was in college."

Well, we were using that strap-on because I had bragged about how great it was to fuck a man with a cock as large as your Dad's. She wanted to have the experience of a large cock, but I had no intentions of letting her fuck your Dad. So I came up with the idea of the strap-on. I also may have contributed to their getting together by sending her to Dad's repair shop when she had car trouble."

"Tell me about the car trouble, Mom."

"Becky was late to work several days, and I called Charlie and asked him to send a wrecker to pick up her car. I didn't want her getting ripped off by some unscrupulous repair shop. I think that allowed her to find a way to seduce Charlie. I want you to check the video in his security system and find out if I am right."

"Okay, Mom, I can do that but promise me you won't use the video to hurt Becky or Dad."

"I promise, sweetheart, just hack his system and let me know what you find."

"I will need for you to give me a starting date, so I don't have to search through months of video. And I'll make a copy of the video feed and send it to you."

"No thanks, honey, I don't want to see your father fucking some beautiful young chick like Becky. Let me know if my suspicions are correct. I'll handle it with Becky from there."

"I will have to work on this during the weekend, Mom. I can't do it on company time."

"That's fine, honey. Let me know what you learn. Good night, Jimmy, and don't forget I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

----

I awakened around eight o'clock Saturday morning, fully rested. I had many work-related chores to complete before tackling Mom's project. After a hearty breakfast of bacon and eggs and several strong cups of coffee, I moved to the spare bedroom that doubled as my home office and fired up my personal computer. It was afternoon when I finally got around to the assignment Mom had requested. I didn't relish spying on my Dad, but Mom's peace of mind overruled my reluctance.

It was easy to locate Dad and Becky's first contact on his video system. Mom had given me the date and approximate time to start. One of Dad's shop employees picked her up in the shop wrecker and delivered her and the vehicle to the shop. Dad spoke with Becky briefly at the customer service counter and then had someone give her a ride to school.

The video was surprisingly clear, and the sound quality was so excellent I could hear a person belch in the other room. It had been a warm January day in Georgia, and Becky was wearing a light blue sweater. I could see her hard nipples poking against her sweater as she spoke with Dad. I couldn't be sure, but I think she was braless. When Dad stepped away from the customer service counter, I could even see his semi-erection as he watched Becky leave the shop. The erection reinforced my assumption she was braless.

I watched Dad with several other female customers and was surprised at how many of those women came on to Dad. Some of them came right out and suggested they settle their accounts with a roll in the sack. Dad tactfully turned them down, but I wondered how many in the past he may have agreed to their propositions. My Dad is a good looking healthy man, and some of the women clients were extremely beautiful. I find it hard to believe Dad didn't agree to some of their propositions and enjoy a bit of the forbidden fruit.

I fast-forwarded through much of the afternoon security video. Dad's second contact with Becky was that same evening when she picked up her car. Dad was friendly and cordial with her, just like he is with most customers. I didn't detect anything out of the ordinary except when Dad refused to let her pay for the service, she aggressively insisted. It ended with her giving Dad a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. They spoke a moment longer then Becky whispered something in Dad's ear. He blushed and told her that would not be necessary. Becky whispered something else in his ear and followed that with a nibble on his ear lobe. Dad shook his head, yes and Becky left the shop. I caught Dad adjusting his stiffy when he thought no one was watching. I zoomed in on Dad's collar and found a smudge of lipstick. I assumed it came from Becky, but I can't be sure because I wasn't looking for it earlier.

I had to sift through several other days of videos to find their next physical contact. It took most of the afternoon, so I broke for a quick sandwich at dinner. It was after seven when I got back, viewing the security footage. I noticed many women flirted with my Dad practically every day. Most rub their tits and ass against him and pretend it's an accident. A couple of women have blatantly fondled his crotch. Dad always diplomatically managed each situation. Becky showed up near closing time, approximately one week after her initial visit. Dad was with another customer, so she waited patiently in the customer lounge until Dad was free. She read a magazine until all customers and employees were gone, and then after Dad had locked all the doors, he motioned her to come to his office.

Dad opened the door to his office and allowed Becky to enter first. She quickly shimmied out of her jacket and sweater, leaving only her bra and skirt. Then as though it is perfectly normal to be half-dressed in front of my Dad, she grumbled about how cold the January evening was. Dad offered her a cup of hot coffee as though her visit was routine. I can see his surprise when Becky turns suddenly and leaps into his arms. He appears even more surprised when she locks her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, planting hot kisses on his lips. Dad opens his mouth to say something, and Becky's tongue darts inside. I guess by instinct; he sends his tongue into Becky's mouth in return. After a minute, Becky breaks the kiss and pulls back, she says. "Thank you for repairing my car for free. I didn't expect you not to charge. I want to repay you."

It takes Dad an instant to recover from Becky's kisses. He probably hadn't been kissed like that in ages. Becky hops down from his arms, turns her back to him, and asks him to unhook her bra. Dad's hands tremble as he impulsively obeys Becky's request. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it slide from her slender body and puddle at her feet. Dad is left staring at the backside of his wife's personal assistant, who is practically nude. She only has on a pair of French cut black lace panties.

Dad appears to be searching for something to say that won't make him seem like a total fool. It sounded foolish to me, but he finally remarked, "You are welcome, Becky. Would you like that cup of coffee? It may help with the cold you feel."

Becky turns to face my Dad and says, "I have an entirely different idea about what I want to warm me up, Charlie."

I can see Dad is in awe as he gazes upon Becky's beautiful young naked tits for the very first time. They had to be everything he dreamed they would be.

"Are you telling me you... are you saying...," Dad is stuttering and stammering like a teenager. "So there won't be any misunderstanding, just what the fuck are you saying, Becky?"

"Does that make a difference to you, Charlie?" Becky looks like she is afraid Charlie is going to pass out. "I owe you for repairing my car, and I always pay my debts one way or another. Are you saying that you are refusing to accept my gratitude?"

"No! Not at all," Dad mumbles. "I was just thinking... I thought... Oh fuck I don't know what the hell I am thinking. You are my wife's PA and... and... Are you sure about what you are suggesting, Becky? You are the same age as my daughter."

"So what difference does that make?" Becky asked. "Are you telling me you have never looked at your beautiful daughter and wondered what it would be like to fuck her?"

"No!" Dad shouted.

"Maybe you should," Becky smiles. "I think you are lying about not wanting to fuck your daughter, but that's not important right now. The question now is, do you want to accept my gratitude and fuck me. I promise you will enjoy all the little things I will do to your sexy mature body."

"Oh, really?" Dad chuckled. "And just what are some of those things you plan to do?"

"Get out of those clothes, and I will show you, Charlie! You don't mind if I call you Charlie, do you?"

Dad didn't bother answering Becky and wasted little time opening the couch into a bed. It took even less time to get out of his clothes. Until viewing this video, I had never seen my Dad completely naked. I was shocked to see his cock was as long as mine and almost as thick. I am sure Becky will enjoy his cock as much as she had enjoyed mine when she came to Dallas.

Becky turns toward the couch bed, leaving her clothes on the floor as she looks seductively back over her shoulder at her excited but nervous soon-to-be lover. Becky takes a step toward the couch bed, but Dad wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her naked backside against his hairy chest. Dad appears shocked and probably can't believe that he even agreed to go through with Becky's proposal. I'm sure he can't believe that this beautiful young woman really WANTS to have sex with him.

Dad presses his hard cock against Becky's firm rear-end. She giggles and twerks her butt against his dick. Becky's movement seems to excite Dad even more. He moves one hand from her waist up to her exposed left breast with his other hand drifting down her side, exploring her curves. He brushes his moist lips against the side of her neck as he holds her tight, still leaning his body firmly into hers. Dad keeps one hand wrapped around Becky's waist as his tongue drags up the smooth surface of her neck to her waiting earlobe. He nibbles at her lobe before sucking it gently and then sliding his wet tongue deep into her ear. Damn, Dad knows his shit when it comes to seducing women, I say to myself.

Becky is uttering sounds that are a cross between a high whimper and a low moan. She appears a bit nervous as she realizes that this is indeed going to happen, and her boss' husband's touch is making her flinch awkwardly. I can see she feels his hardness growing as he presses his bulge into her lower back. It appears Becky is making an extra effort not to overreact to Dad's hard cock, but her body is betraying her with her pale white skin now completely covered in goosebumps.

Dad gently rolls the nipple of her left breast between his thumb and index finger. Becky again flinches but says nothing more. She stands up straight and tall with her body stiff and rigid. I can tell she wants this to happen but is beginning to have second thoughts. It's not every day a girl sets out to seduce her boss' husband. Besides the occasional gasp or yelp due to his touch, the only other sounds in the room are my Dad's deep breathing and low rumbles of satisfaction.

A shiver runs through Becky's body as Dad groans in her ear while slowly grinding his body against hers. His trembling fingers lightly trace the exposed part of her breasts, running along the edge of her areola. He releases his hand from her left breast and then begins to let it descend downward over her exposed tummy before coming back up with both hands and lightly brushing his palms over the hard nipples protruding from her fleshy orbs.

Becky again recoils at his touch as he opens his hands wide and gently squeezes both of her large mounds together. Dad kisses her neck, and her body suddenly seems to be super sensitive. There is something about Dad's touch that is sending gentle electrical shocks throughout Becky's entire body. I can see her skin flush red, her nipples harden, and her breathing become raspy and labored. She spins around and throws her arms around Dad's neck, and kisses him back.

Dad moves his head down to suck and kiss Becky's hard nipples. Dad then nibbles on one nipple before moving to the other. Becky digs her nails into his arm and shakes with what appears to be her first orgasm with Dad. Her breasts are noticeably super sensitive, which shakes her to her core. She shivers with delight, and there is no doubt she intends to enjoy every second of it. Dad knows what just happened and is delighted he could do it for her so quickly. Dad's fear of disappointing Becky immediately fades.

Dad places his bare chest against Becky's naked back and continues to intensify his tender assault on her sensitive breasts. He firmly rolls both her nipples between his thumb and forefingers while squeezing both of her magnificent mounds together. He then slides one hand down her side, brushing lightly against her bare skin, as the other hand drifts to the top of her panty line. Slowly his hand descends over the thin black lace fabric, cupping her mound, sliding his middle finger up and over the thin material before reaching her swelling nub. He then presses down on her swollen clit and begins with a slow circular motion as her hips gently sway in response.