The Hole in the Attic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mom. I wasn't suggesting you were doing anything wrong. I was merely laying the groundwork to suggest expanding our love circle to include Maggie in our relationship. I know it would be incestuous, but I don't see anything wrong with sharing what you and I have with Maggie. She could use the attention now that she no longer has a husband."

"Are you and Maggie....? No, don't answer that! I don't want to talk about this right now, Jimmy. Just take me back to the main house and let me be alone with my thoughts, okay?"

"Sure, Mom. I'll take you back to the ranch house. When you say you want to be alone with your thoughts, does that mean you may consider bringing Maggie into our secret?"

"Jimmy, don't push it! I need to be alone for a while, so don't mention the subject again. If I decide to discuss it later, I will come to you. Is that clear!?

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Mom slammed the passenger door and stormed into the house.

≈≈≈≈≈≈

Maggie apparently noticed Mom acting differently toward me at dinner. She tried to get me to tell her what had happened between us, but I put her off, hoping Mom would come around. I'm sure Maggie still didn't know Mom, and I had become intimate with each other, and I was reluctant to discuss the matter. I didn't have any idea where to begin anyway. In reality, I have been cheating on Maggie with Mom and cheating on Mom with Maggie, and I wasn't sure if either would understand any explanation I conjured up.

After dinner, Maggie and Mom cleaned the kitchen. I went into the den and watched an old rerun of Gilligan's Island. Mom retreated to her bedroom about thirty minutes later for the evening, and Maggie joined me in the den.

"Okay, Jimmy, what the hell is going on between you and Mom?"

"Did Mom say something was going on between us?"

"No. Mom said nothing was going on, and she was just tired and wanted to go to bed early."

"Well, there you have it. Nothing is going on between Mom and me. Do you have a show you would like to watch on TV, Maggie?"

"No. I think I will go to my room and if you decide to tell me what the hell is going on you can come to my room. If not, I will see you in the morning."

I watched TV for another hour and then decided to go to bed. There was no light shining under the door of Mom's room. I put my ear to Mom's bedroom door but couldn't hear any sounds. I logically assumed she was asleep and trudged on to my room. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into bed. I stroked my hard cock as I recalled my afternoon with Mom before the shit hit the fan.

I could feel my orgasm starting to bubble in my balls when I heard Maggie's bedroom door open, and the floor squeaked as she passed my bedroom. I hoped she wasn't going to Mom's room. I heard her a couple of seconds later as she stopped at my door. I held my breath, hoping she would come in and join me in my bed. I listened to the floor squeak again as she continued to her bedroom. I lay there frustrated for a minute, then decided to join Maggie in her room.

I opened Maggie's bedroom door without knocking. She was walking out of the en suite bathroom. Maggie was wearing a baby blue laced nightgown that came down to mid-thigh. I closed the door and approached her, intending to tell her what was happening with Mom and me. She looked up into my eyes, and without saying a word, she pressed her lips to mine. I was a little shocked but kissed her back with passion, and Maggie moaned as my tongue pushed into her mouth. She sighed when my hand touched her breast. I knew she would give herself to me tonight even though Mom was sleeping three rooms down the hallway. We hadn't been together since Mom arrived a week ago.

Maggie was facing me, making it easier for us to kiss and for me to feel her up. I pressed my hard cock against her as I slipped her nightgown over her head and turned to toss it aside. Maggie sighed as I did. When I turned to face her again, I gazed at her breast. Maggie's breasts are so perfect, so beautiful, so amazing. I am always amazed when I see them. I had to taste them. So, I bent forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked gently, scrubbing my tongue over the nub of sensitive flesh in my mouth. Maggie moaned, putting her hands on the side of my head. She looked down at me.

"Oh god, that feels so good, Jimmy," she growled.

I went to pull away, but she held my mouth to her tit.

"Keep sucking, mister," Maggie growled.

I followed her orders and kept sucking and nibbling on her nipple. She kept moaning with pleasure. I tried to slip a finger into her pussy several times, and she stopped me each time.

"Wait. Please wait until we are sure Mom is asleep. I am not going to fuck you while she is awake and can catch us," Maggie said.

She smiled at me and then shook her finger at me when I tried to finger her again. I moaned my okay but successfully slid a finger into her anyway. She moaned and sighed. I smiled at her, and I went back to sucking one of her nipples.

Maggie pushed my mouth off her nipple and stepped away. She slipped her panties off and posed for me. I gasped, then smiled. Her invitation was apparent.

"You are so beautiful, Maggie," I whispered.

Maggie smiled, walked to her bed, and pulled the bedcovers back. She crawled onto the bed, wiggling her behind, then lay seductively, looking at me.

"Well?" she asked, pulling at one of her nipples.

"I don't know what to say. You just said we couldn't fuck until we were sure Mom was asleep."

"I changed my mind, so don't say anything. Take your boxers off and get over here," Maggie ordered, shaking her head.

I smiled and slipped off my boxers as I walked to the bed. I climbed onto the bed, hovering over my sister on my hands and knees; I kissed her on the mouth, hard. I was still on my hands and knees when she reached up and took my hard cock in her hand. I groaned at her touch. Maggie rolled onto her back, pulling my cock toward her pussy.

"No foreplay?" I asked, lifting my mouth from hers.

"We've had nothing but foreplay since you walked in that door. I need a cock inside me, now," Maggie insisted, an urgency in her voice.

"A cock? Not my cock?" I jokingly asked.

"Your cock is the only one here, Jimmy. Now put it in me and fuck me like you should've been doing all week," Maggie growled.

I smiled at her as I moved between her spread thighs. I groaned as she roughly pulled on me, guiding my cock to her pussy. When it touched her wet labia, we both moaned. As I pushed inside of her body, Maggie squealed her pleasure, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

"Oh my god, yes," hissed Maggie. "Now fuck me, little brother! Fuck me hard." She demanded.

"What about Mom? Aren't you afraid we will wake her up?"

"Mom was agitated after dinner and took a sleeping pill. I don't think she will hear anything for the next eight hours."

"But I thought you said.... "

"Jimmy, shut the fuck up and slam it to me like I asked," Maggie growled.

I looked down at her face, and it was a mask of pleasure, anticipation, and lust. Even though I was used to being in charge, I would follow Maggie's demands tonight. I felt as if she was turning a corner in our incestuous relationship.

Pulling slowly out of her pussy, I waited for a second or so before I slammed my hard cock back into her tight, hot, wet cunt. She screamed again. I growled my pleasure as I felt my cockhead cupped by Maggie's rippling vaginal walls. She was bucking against my hips, slipping my cock up and down inside her. She is exceedingly wild tonight. Probably because we hadn't fucked since Mom arrived almost a week ago. Watching her face, I saw a wonton look as she bucked hard against me.

"Come on, Jimmy, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me fast," yelled Maggie.

I pulled my hard cock out a couple of inches and then rapidly banged back into her wet pussy. Over and over, I crashed my cock into her spasming vagina. She was crying real tears, not tears of pain, but tears of joy. She was getting what she needed.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your cock, Jimmy. I'm cumming on your cock like never before. Oh god, oh fuck, fuck me, please don't stop," Maggie screamed.

I smiled down at my sister. Her eyes were wide open. She growled up at me, bucking her hips wildly, matching my downward thrusts into her incredible body. Her orgasm began to subside. I felt her vagina begin to relax its grip on me, but she still bucked against my thrust. Maggie was on fire, and her breasts felt significantly larger in my hands. Her pussy felt tighter, yet more slippery. I fucked her hard and fast. My balls were now tight against my body, no longer swinging and slapping against Maggie's ass. That fullness was proof I would deliver a massive amount of semen.

"I'm going to cum," I yelled.

"Fill me with your seed, Jimmy. Oh, fuck!" Maggie cried out.

I slammed into Maggie several more times. Then with one last powerful slam, I roared an unintelligible sound that echoed in the room.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck," screamed Maggie as my cum filled her.

She was still convulsing with her orgasm as I pressed into her as far as I could. She was digging her nails into my back. I loved the feel of this woman under me. She was a wild, wanton animal who wanted her pleasure and probably couldn't care less about mine at that moment, but I was all right with that, for now. My cock pulsed a dozen times with my orgasm, filling Maggie with my hot sibling seed.

Maggie was holding on to me with all her strength. She had stopped digging her nails into my skin, but she wouldn't let me go. Arms and legs trapped me against her. Her hips jerked up and down at speeds I had never experienced. My cock was still hard, and she triggered another orgasm to develop in me.

"Oh my god, Maggie. Are you all right?" I asked.

"Oh god, Jimmy. Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming, over and over again. I have never cum this hard before," Maggie huffed as if out of breath. "And I can't get my hips to stop pounding into you."

I reluctantly pulled my cock from her. She didn't say anything, but her hips gradually stopped their jerking motion. She slowly started to come down from her overwhelming orgasm. Her eyes had rolled back in her head. Her breathing was rasping and rapid.

"Oh my god, that was so intense. Thank you, Jimmy. Thank you for getting me there, and thank you for helping me stop shuddering," Maggie whispered.

Maggie's arms and legs finally released their grip on me. I dropped to her side, exhausted. Maggie lay there, panting, and gasping trying to get air into her lungs. She was staring up at the ceiling. So, I kissed her on the cheek, and I gazed at her with wonder and surprise. For the next five minutes, neither of us said a word. Finally, I got the courage to ask a silly question.

"Have you ever been that excited before?" I asked. Why I asked, I didn't know.

Maggie looked at me. Her face was expressionless.

"Yes." She went back to staring at the ceiling.

After a minute, I asked, "Well, are you going to tell me who he was?"

She stared at me for what seemed like forever. Finally, she smiled and said, "I shouldn't have to tell you, Jimmy. You were there and watched from the attic."

I gasped and said, "Are you saying....?"

"Yes. Jimmy. Daddy is the only other man that has ever made me feel that way."

"Maggie?"

"Don't you dare ask, Jimmy!"

"Don't ask what, Maggie?"

"Don't ask me which of you was the best because I will never make that determination. And while we are on the subject, how long have you been fucking Mom?"

"What?" I was shocked, and I couldn't wrap my mind around the question that had casually rolled out of her mouth. She asked it as though she was asking me what time it was.

"Don't try to lie to me, Jimmy. I got a complaint from a couple who checked into one of our cabins this afternoon. It seems their room was a mess when they checked in. I checked with housekeeping and learned a maid had cleaned that cabin earlier this morning. I also learned that a ranch hand was repairing fences across from the cabin, and he saw you and Mom enter and occupy the cabin for about an hour."

"Maggie, I can explain."

"No, just shut up and go to sleep. We will talk about this in the morning."

≈≈≈≈≈

I awakened first. Maggie is on her back next to me. Her long blond hair cascades across the pillow, framing her beautiful face. The top sheet covers her nudity except for one breast. I see the nipple is hard as her breasts rise and fall with each breath. She was perturbed with me when we fell asleep, so I decided to give her a surprise wake-up. I gently pull the sheet away from her exposing her incredible body. After stealthily moving my head between Maggie's thighs, I blow my hot breath over her vagina and watch it begin to open like a morning glory kissed by the sun's first light.

Maggie stirs but doesn't awaken. I reach under her with a hungry growl and clasp her butt cheeks with the palms of my hands. I slowly pull her pussy to my waiting mouth and then drag my tongue along the crevice of her vagina. The little man in the boat pops his head out, and I capture it with my lips, swab it gently with my tongue and insert two fingers. Maggie's eyes pop open, and she appears disoriented at first. A shrill whimper escapes her lips as soon as my tongue slides into the smooth, slick folds of her cunt. I can feel her butt cheeks tighten in my hands as I begin to ravage her delicious pussy with enthusiasm.

"Oh my god, Jimmy! Whatever you are doing to me down there, please don't stop. It feels so lovely, and I'm so close to orgasm I thought I had a wet dream," She moans.

Maggie closes her thighs around my head, attempting to keep it where it is. I feel her hot juices soaking my fingers and my face. Maggie cries out again as I give her pussy one more lick before she starts squirting her juices onto my face.

"Oh, god, Jimmy. That was wonderful," Maggie pants as she releases her hold on my head.

I slowly pull away from her pussy, and step out of bed. I draw on my boxers. Maggie sits up abruptly and seizes the waistband of my boxers.

"And just where do you think you are going? I'm not through with you yet, Buster."

Maggie tugs my boxer shorts down to my knees, freeing my half-erect penis. Slowly stroking my cock, she leans forward, licking the head of my cock like it is her favorite popsicle. Maggie continues her tongue action until I am fully erect. When I'm rigid, she looks up at me and says, "I want you inside me, and I need your big cock inside me now."

I nod my okay, and she happily returns to her prone position. I go ahead and remove my boxer shorts the rest of the way and then clamber between Maggie's inviting legs. After positioning my cock at her entrance, I slowly slid my cock inside her wet gripping vaginal walls. Her cunt muscles hug my cock tightly. I can feel her hot juices surrounding my cock, as I begin gliding it in and out. I drop down on top of her as I slam my cock in as deep as it will go, feeling a magnificent orgasm building inside my balls.

"Jimmy! I'm gonna..." Maggie starts but cannot finish as she shudders under me, and a renewed sensation of her flowing juices surrounds my cock, pushing me over the edge, causing me to cum inside my sister. I groan as I continue to cum. When I stop cumming, I pull out of my sister and sit on the edge of the bed to catch my breath, only to have Maggie pull me back down and climb on top of me. She mounts me cowgirl style, slipping my semi-hard cock back into her pussy. Maggie begins bouncing on my cock, her vaginal walls still hugging my cock tightly, slowly returning it to hardness. It's deja vu like that afternoon before her wedding. She kept pulling Dad back into her bed like she couldn't get enough. Now, she rubs her clit hard against my pubic bone, sending her into another tailspin. I loved that she couldn't get enough of me either.

The walls of her pussy begin to flutter, and I am back to hardness. My balls tingle, and my orgasm is moments away. We are so enthralled with the moment we don't even hear Mom yell that breakfast is ready. We don't even smell the freshly brewed coffee or the bacon. If we had, we might have stopped and grabbed our clothes, but we didn't. No. Maggie and I aren't aware of anything until we hear Mom at the bedroom door.

"Are you two going to fuck all day?" Mom casually asks. "I have a really nice breakfast waiting for you downstairs!"

Mom's voice echoes through the bedroom. I still have my cock buried deep in my sister's pussy, and my Mom is now standing in the doorway, looking at the two of us, waiting for a reply. We are both completely naked and can think of nothing to say. Mom pivots on her heels and is gone before Maggie or I can respond.

I look at my sister and say, "Do you think Mom is pissed. I couldn't tell by the tone of her voice."

"She didn't look or sound pissed to me," Maggie replies.

"Now would be a good time to invite her to join us in a threesome," I laughed.

We both burst out in nervous laughter. After a brief pause, Maggie asks, " A threesome? Just what do you have in mind, Jimmy? Are you saying you want to fuck us both at the same time in the same bed?"

"Well, yes, I would like all three of us to fuck at the same time. That's what a threesome is, Maggie. Wouldn't you like to stick your tongue in our Mom's pussy?"

"Noooooo! She's my Mom. You just don't do shit like that with your Mom!"

"Why not? Don't you think that Mom is beautiful?"

"Sure, I think Mom is beautiful, but I can't see the two of us sticking our tongues in each other's pussy!"

"Why not?"

"What do you mean, why not? You know as well as I do that Mom would never go for anything like that!"

"If Mom agrees to a threesome with you and me, would you go along with it? Would you eat Mom's pussy and let her eat yours?"

"I don't know... Uh... maybe... Do you really think Mom would consider doing something like that with me... with us?"

"I can ask her. We will never know if we don't ask, Sis."

"Okay, little Brother. I'll let you handle the details. Sometimes when you and Mom are going at it hot and heavy again, why don't you propose bringing me into it for a good old-fashioned family threesome."

"Wait a minute, Maggie. Who said anything about Mom and I going at it hot and heavy?"

"A ranch hand working on fencing across the road observed you going into one of the cabins with Mom yesterday, and housekeeping said there were pussy stains and semen all over the sheets. They had received a complaint from a family checking into that cabin."

"Oh. So you know about Mom and me now. I never mentioned it because I didn't know how you would take it."

"Well, you know about Dad and me fucking each other. What could I possibly say about you and Mom doing the same thing? I'm good with it if she is, but I really think a threesome is just another of your crazy fantasies. No, on second thought, let's forget the whole threesome thing for right now, Jimmy."

"No. It's not just a fantasy, Maggie. You'll see, and I will go to work on it right away."

"Let me think about it, Jimmy. We don't want to jump into something we might regret."

"But Maggie.... "

Maggie holds the palm of her hand in my face indicating she wants me to stop talking. Then she shakes her head no and begins getting dressed. I can't understand my sister's reluctance to ask Mom to join us in a threesome. In my mind, it is the perfect time to bring her in because everyone seems to want it.

"Maggie, this is a perfect time. Let me go get her and bring her back to the bedroom right now."

"No," Maggie tersely answers!

"But, Sis, you promised to think about it."

"I have thought about it, Jimmy," she answers in a much calmer voice. "I think we should bring her in but not just yet."